All Comments on 'Call me Faggot…'

by Godwulf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I would love to read more, I love the verbal abuse, the humiliation when a man uses me for his pleasure, do please write again soon x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting twist, faggot.

HorneywoodworkerHorneywoodworkerover 2 years ago

Great first story! Would love to hear more from these characters! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. My first homosexual activities were with other boys in high school, and like you I have wondered what it was about me that let boys know that I would be willing to suck their cocks if given the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry, couldnt get past the first paragraph. All the "faggot" this and "Faggot" that.Totally overused.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 2 years ago

Story was written well enough for me to understand what and why what’s happening. Excellent enjoyable read of your experience and or fantasy.

Eighty6edEighty6edover 2 years ago

Great story! Saying I want cock out loud by myself in the car…I’ve actually done that, more than once. Faggot was a weapon word growing up for me too, but now the idea of sucking a cock and being called that word is a huge turn on for me, hopefully one day it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking amazing. Can’t wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story and can certainly relate to it a lot. Got me hard and wanting to be that main character.

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

I LOVED the word pictures you used to describe the thrill and surreal joy of sucking a cock because you WANTED to and found it better than anything you had imagined.

I am a cock sucking, cum loving faggot, and became an excellent blow job.

Hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes! Love how you say "faggot". Say it often, say it proudly. Want the next story where you're a FAGGOT to a large group of men.

HotLoadLoverHotLoadLoverover 1 year ago

A very good story and a great first start !! I want to hear more tales about our cocksucking faggot, and I hope you'll be writing them soon -- Keep Up The Great Work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...I have dreamed of this very scenario!...and I'm going to use it for my next encounter in a week or so.

Thanks for sharing...I loved IT.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

I love being on my knees in front of my man with his big lovely cock halfway down my throat then hearing those magic words you're a faggot cock sucker. Music to my ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story made me so horny I read it again while jacking off. I was so crazed by the time I started to cum I started catching it in my hands and fed it to myself. Now I guess I'm a cum sucking faggot too because I want more cum and I want to suck cock like a little bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm a closeted Faggot who loved his

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh gods love this story it’s something that I want to happen to me. I have said the words out loud also which turns me on as I love sucking cock & swallowing cum. The problem is I live in a small village in rural England so it’s not so easy to find someone I can enjoy this with regularly. I’m so horny for cock, cum & humiliation right now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story. I am also a cock sucking, cum eating faggot bitch. Married, but really do enjoy a nice cock and a hot load of cum. Don't get much at all. I also enjoy and get very hard when the man I am sucking calls me names and humiliates me. Tell me I am sucking a real man's cock and that is what I was born for. Tell me he is going to bring his friends to use my mouth--which I would love! I noticed the older I get the more cock I want to suck. Glad there are other cock suckers that like to be called faggot. That IS what I am, a faggot bitch for real men. Thank You for the story. I so want a regular to suck off that lives near me. Been hard to find.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am masculine, married, fit, and have a big cock. But there are few things I like better than stripping naked, getting on my knees and sucking a big cock while the man I'm pleasuring calls me a cocksucker and a faggot. Nobody in my life has any clue that behind closed doors I'm a true submissive faggot who loves to be throat fucked and manhandled. I secretly hope to be caught by my wife or kids.

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

I FELT PURE BLISS after craving cock for 8 years that I was finally sucking the warm, smooth masculine dick on my knees and all there was in the entire world was a strangers hard dick that I bobbed up and down, over and over, I was moaning, feeling ecstasy at last a straight married father was loving blowing another man knowing I would taste someone's else's sperm for the first time - not just my own as I had been drinking for years.

You captured the joy and thrill of giving fellatio perfectly. Hope you keep writing gay stories, your talented, and from one cock sucker to another, no sexual act is more intimate than a faggot swallowing another man's cum.

BatherinMichiganBatherinMichigan3 months ago

It’s really beautiful. I feel so much like the narrator! The whole notion of sucking, being called faggot and cocksucker and the joy of a job well done swallowing cum are all so exciting. I really enjoyed it truly. Thank you thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved this story. I fantasize about sucking a black cock while I jack off. I want, so badly, for a woman to make me jack off and eat my cum in front of her and her friends. I want to suck cock while a woman watches and makes me lick up his cum. I want to cum on a woman's tits then lick them clean. I want to cum on a mans cock then suck him. I too am a faggot cocksucker in the making. Now to jack off and eat my cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodwulf@Godwulf
Simply put, I’m a straight guy with a secret sex life. I like to suck cocks, be face fucked by other men, have them call me a faggot then cum in my mouth, and then swallow it, while I jerk off. There’s no sexier feeling in the world to me than having a hard penis filling my mo...