Call Me Jeffrey

Story Info
Wealthy guy uses massage scam to abuse young women.
3.5k words
3.07
38.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

NOTE--ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR MORE.

"CALL ME JEFFREY"

Yeah, you may think I have a problem, but I don't. I like sex. I like fucking women. I make sure they are 18 or older. They all have ID cards and I have my system. It's nothing original, but I have perfected it.

Lots of men go to massage parlors. I just bring it home. You wanna know how I work it? How I get the girls to jerk it? Ok, I'll tell ya.

First off, you don't need a big cock to get girls to have sex, what you need is a big wallet. Mon-ney is the key -- it opens the pus-sy. Wide! Hey that rhymes. Sounds like a poem!

So, as I've said before, ya gotta pay for pussy. To a guy sex is a splendid adventure, most of the time. To a lot of females, sex is just a way to earn a few bucks or more, to solidify a job, or acquire a desired objective.

She may moan and groan if you make her cum, but all that sound, it's just white noise. I'm not talking just about skanky whores parading semi naked under the highway trestles, even your fancy dames, upper class bitches like Jackie, locked onto an old man's dick when she learned he had a fleet of ships. She was so high class she may have even gotten away without sucking his cock, he had more than one mistress for that.

Who knows if the Greek ever fucked her? But knowing Greeks, I spent some time a few years back on the Island of Corfu, he probably did, and more than once. Many he didn't snag her ass hole, but Jackie ain't talking, the dead keep their secrets and Greeks love tush. But in my experience, women in general, both high and low class, they all are willing to sell their pussies. Of course I'm not talking about Mother Teresa, nobody wanted her's, no disrespect intended.

Now, I never gave a shit about whether a woman came or went, I'm referring to her having an orgasm. The only thing I wanted was to cum, whether in her hand or mouth, ass or cunt. I didn't care whether she was willing or not. I tried to be considerate, I'm not into rape, but after a gal has been jerking my cock for 20 minutes, sometimes I got a little too aggressive. I mean if she was naked and jerking me off, what did she expect, chocolate chip cookies? Nope, but what she got was a handful of my red hot cum juice, leaking out of once place or another.

So you wanna know how I worked it? Sure, I'll let you in on it. Ok, my trick if you wanna call it that, was to recruit girls over 18 to come to my home. Who were these tarts? Mostly runaways or semi professional prostitutes, college girls who wanted to earn $300 for a half hour massaging my ass and wanking my piston or waitresses in need of a piece of their rent money. Shit, they all got paid for doing a job--jerking me off. And once they got used to me they would recruit other girls to come make me cum. Harmless stuff. Shit, they sure weren't virgins, their hymens were lost long ago--and not on the point of their bicycle seats.

Ok, let me detail how my system works. Let's say Harriet arrives, she's young, over 18, and cute. Nice ass, perky tits and no calluses on her palms. She comes in and I ask,

"Ready to give me a massage honey."

"Yup."

"In the nude."

"Oh, I didn't know."

"Is that a problem? You get paid well."

"No problem."

"You know what's expected?"

"Yeah, I rub you down with oils, your back, legs and ass and when I see you have gotten a hard-on I start oiling up your pecker and"

"And you give me a happy ending."

"How long do we do this, Mr. J?"

"Around an hour, when I cum it's over."

"What do I do when that happens?"

"You're not too bright hon. You catch it in you hand or mouth. If you want extra points, or I end up fucking you. (I don't always say that but that's what I'm thinking.)"

"Yeah, whatever."

"You might want to wipe the cum off your hand."

"OK."

"Anything else?"

"Oh yeah, when I turn over, remember to put the pillow between my head and the table. I may wanna touch you or suck your tits while you're jerking you off. It makes me cum quicker."

"That's OK, Mr. J. you can do that. I had a boyfriend who..."

"No war stories Sweety.

"Sorry Mr..."

"Good, let me take off my robe and you can get started."

"Ah, Mister, do I have to let ya fuck me?"

"Only if you want to. If I get a finger in your honey pie sweetie, you may just want me to finish inside ya."

"Ok, we'll see."

"Honey, when we are finished, before you go, Ms. Pringle wiIl give you $300, and if you do good maybe more. If I fuck you it means a lot more money in your pocket."

So then I take off my robe and with my big dick hanging out, I lay face down on the massage table. I adjust my cock between my legs and spread my legs enough so the helmet of my circumcised cock is just sticking out below my ass. She begins the massage, first a rub down of shoulders and arms and the small of back. If she is doing well I'll say "good," or I'll mumble a moan.

There are two definite cycles of relaxation in a massage. Little by little your mind and body begin to relax, maybe it takes 15 or 20 minutes, it varies but the pattern is the same. When time seems to spread out like ripples on a pond. you know you have entered the first cycle.

It might take longer, you never know. A lot depends on how relaxed you are and how good the massage is going. All external thoughts or problems must be gone from your mind. Your mind must be free of stress. You know when the first cycle kicks in because all of a sudden time seems to stop.

That's when the eroticism takes over, cycle two. You decide it is time to start rubbing her leg or reaching out to touch her ass or even fingering her pussy. You feel at ease, powerful, ready to climb mountains. These sexual gestures usually result in a visible hard on that is clearly noticed by the masseuse. If you have succeeded in exciting her by you're probing, you would wait and let a little time pass, then you turn over. Sometimes laying in the face down position shifts the sinuses and your nose gets stuffed. That anda good stiffy 's the sign it is time to turn over.

By now you've felt her ass and rubbed her legs, your cock is doing overtime standing straight up in the air, a wondrous expression of how sexual a guy you are, the girls usually dig since because it means they have been successful in exciting you and all is going well girls get excited when they see a hard red prick .

So you've turned over, you can see her, she's nude, you touch her tits as she oils up your cock.

"Don't forget the balls Hon."

You always shave enough so there isn't much hair in the way. There is that drum beat, a pulse in your ears. You may pull her closer as she's beating you off. You may pull her tit closer and suck on her nipple. If that's getting a reaction you may start rubbing her vag, her swollen clit and finger fuck her a bit.

By now you have begun to run some precum. And if her juices are flowing you may pull her onto the table and spin over so you are on top of her. She can't jerk you then but you can shift your cock and get into started entering into her pussy. And it's not going to take long before Mr. Johnson shoots his load. And voila', you have been massaged and now you've fucked her and it's over.

Of course there are variations. You may pull out and squirt on her belly or pull her face near and shove it in her mouth. If she has a nice ass, like so many of the black girls, you may slide your dick up and down, your balls lodged against her ass hole and cum. If she's a player you will little by little let it slip up the old poop chute and drop your hot load right where the sun don't shine. Players always get a few hundred more for their ass efforts. Like I say, ya gotta pay for pussy, or ass. That's just the way it is.

Now as you might have surmised, I've been pulling off this ploy for quite a long time. How long? Well, if I told you that I'd be giving away more than I'd like to and you'd also be able to figure out my age. Yep, I'm getting on, I've pulled it off thousands of times. I have a secret camera that takes auto shots every 30 seconds so I've got quite a record. Of course the evidence had all been transferred and coded on a computer I keep in a Vulcan fireproof safe that weighs 3000 pounds. No one is breaking in to my mansion and carrying it out. Its bolted and cemented right into the wall and floor. Sometimes I watch the films and jerk myself off!

I've always thought my shenanigans were all was going to be ok. I've also got films of some very important people who have been lucky enough to sample my wares. Some famous ones and top politicians who owe me. The idea is that they will protect me. Do you think they want pics of them fucking young girls? And what the fuck is the big deal?

It's just sex and the gals are paid.I shouldn't say just gals, I've bagged a few trannys along the way. Quite expert they are in cock sucking and anal. I planted one on "Willie Boy" and who do you think ended up being butt fucked? No, don't even ask! I call that tape the "Clinton Foundation." I withhold any comments on the lady in the White House, but it was me who introduced her to Donald.

So let's bring this charade right up to date. I've been doing a lot of repeats with an Eurasian girl. She goes by the name Fabby and she is fabulous. I don't know exactly where she came from but she is drop dead gorgeous and turns me on. She knows enough about massage that she should get a PhD from Harvard. She tells me her name but that is probably just her cover. She really gets into it and sticks her nose deep into what she is doing if you catch my drift.

She has an appointment with me in a few minutes so I'll let you in on it. She is a slender young lady, about 5'8" with two fairly nice sized perky 34DD's. She says they are natural but the surgeons are so skilled I'll be damned if I'm sure of anything these days. She has jet black hair, long and as soft as silk that falls half way down her back. Her fingers are long and slender, you'll be surprised what she can do with them and where she will put them.

I always douche before she gets here so she can massage my prostate as well as my cock and balls. Oh, you guessed it, yes those long thin fingers can really do the job. She has a removable plastic finger nail so she doesn't cause any problems down in and under. She has a full firm ass and gorgeous legs, and not a single hair on that secret door to her vagina. The two titties are full soft and long enough that I can cup them together and get both nips in my mouth at on time. I just love to cum sucking on her nipples. Oh here she comes. I can see her face on the intercom. She is at the front door. Let me buzz her in and then you can watch and listen from the other room. She'll never know we are being seen. Privacy is always a prerequisite.

"Hello sweetie, you are looking fine in your blue cashmere sweater with the turtle neck and those tight white slacks, turn around for me. Oh my, your ass look like something I'd like to get my tongue deep into."

"Oh, Mr. Jeffry, you are oh so naughty."

"How many times have you come to massage me? Is it ten times?

You know I rarely repeat, but you are becoming my favorite."

"Oh. Mr. J, you have other girls who do these things to you?"

"Don't get jealous, but it would get boring, for me, if I had to repeat every day with the same massage girl."

"These other girls, how old are they."

"Who knows? But they all have ID cards that make them 18 or older."

"But you know the fake ID card business is ongoing."

"I guess, but we do card them."

"Who is 'we'?"

"One of my associates, Miss Pringle, you met her before your first visit."

"Yes, she was hanging out at the NYU College cafeteria. She picked me, asking if I'd like to earn an easy $300 jerking-off a rich guy."

"She said that?"

"Well, no, she was more discrete. Asked me if I was a virgin?"

"What did you say?"

"I said a nice girl always lies, but you know the truth of that, or at least your fingers do."

"You make me laugh, Fabby."

"Well, you've pried enough fingers into my secret box to know all my Ins and Outs. What are you smiling about Mr. J?"

"I guess you are right--and I loved every minute."

"Fabby, it's getting late, would you mind getting naked for me."

"You mean nude?"

"I think naked is a much sexier word."

"Yes, Mr. J, you are "correctomundo" about that."

"I love watching you undress Fabby."

"I enjoy stripping for you because as I do this, (lifting her sweater over her head) your little pecker begins to swell up, yes just like it is doing now. That is when I see the power my breasts have on you."

"Oh God you are right. Do you ever wear a bra?"

"Sure if i'm going to church or to dinner with my mom."

"Do you think you could bring your Mom some time?"

"I'll discuss it with her, she is very proper but she does like money. It would have to be a lot more than $300."

"If she is pretty like you we could do $1000, provided I get to fuck both of you."

"Oh, she looks like my older sister and that $1000 might sweeten the pot. But you'd have to wear a condom."

"I never do, let's say $1200 and bareback."

"I'll see what I can do, in the meantime I have a girlfriend who is in need of tuition money."

"Well, show Miss Pringle a few photos and she will tell you if it would work for me. I put all such arrangements in her hands, but I'd really like to do a threesome with you and your mom."

"I'll see if she'd bend, if just for one day. She's been talking about wanting a new Louis Vouton purse."

Fabby takes down her tight white jeans.

"How do you like my pussy today Mr. J?"

"I like it wrapped in that black thong with the little pearls. Is that the one I gave you?"

"Of course."

"But I also gave you a bra."

"I'll wear it for you next time. It's a little tight on me. It hurts."

"Well, give it back to Pringle and tell her to get one that fits better."

"Ok."

"Come closer, I want to put my tongue in your pussy."

"Oh Mr. J you are such a naughty boy."

(The sound of slurping and kisses)

"Let's get started with you massage before you come on my tits Mr J.

I can see the little devil has grown and looks ready to squirt."

"Ok, I guess you are right."

"Now lay face down Mr. J. Should I start on your shoulders?"

"Good idea, but my buttocks need a bit of work, sitting around has killed my glutes. They used to be so tight you could bounce a half dollar off them and catch it on the rebound. I'd go into a men's bath house and you should have heard the guys whistle at my ass."

"You like guys too Mr. J?"

"Not really, it was more a test to see if they found me attractive, but a cock in one's ass hole is a really nice sensation. I'd go to get fucked but it would turn out I was the one doing the fucking. Bath houses are filled with bottoms."

"Oh you are such a dirty man."

"No, I bathe or shower several times a day, Honeybunch."

"Well,you know what I mean."

"If you like ass play I could use a dildo on you?"

"Plastic is never the same as cock-flesh Fabby, you should know that."

"Well, your cock-flesh, as you call it, is delightful. I can see you are getting aroused and we have hardly started. Must be the cock in ass thing that's doing it."

"Yeah, I have some nice memories."

"Let me work on you a bit."

"Thanks baby. That feels good, my shoulders are tight."

"Yes, I can feel that. Let me oil you up."

"Let me suck our titty first, Fabby. You have really turned me on. Oh yes, god damn you are gorgeous."

"Now calm down, Mr. J. Get back on the table, I want to oil you up."

"Oil my ass too, you can finger it if you want, I'm nice and clean."

"Oh God, that finger feels good."

"Ok, now try to relax Mr. J."

Fabby spends the next 15 minutes massaging his ass and legs, she can see he is turned on as his swollen cock is visible between his legs. She reaches up and begins playing with his balls.

"Fabby, I'd like to do something different today."

"What is that Mr. J?"

"I'd like to fuck you Honey."

Fabby starts working faster hoping to jerk Jeffrey off before hearing more about what he wants.

"Slow down honey, I'm not ready to cum. Wait."

"Sure sir, what do you have in mind?"

"A fuck with a twist."

"What does that mean?"

"I want to fuck you in that beautiful ass."

"Oh Mr. J. I'm not ready for that."

"I'll add $500 to our fee."

"No, not today, I'm not really into that kind of thing."

Jeffrey's face changes, Fabby gets scared.

He jumps up from the table and embraces her.

"No, I can't do that, please you are hurting me."

"I get what I want Fabby and I want your ass."

"Jeffry overpowers the nude masseuse, drops her to the floor, turns her over."

"Oh God your ass is beautiful."

"No please, I'm not ready."

"Don't worry, I'll rub some lotion on you and it will be fun."

"No please, no!"

They struggle, Jeffry gets control, his penis is hard and swollen, like a dagger. He lines it up and plunges into her tight butt hole. She screams. He works it into her fast and full without mercy. She feels the heat of his cock and the pounding of blood as he tears her open.

She faints, he continues slamming into her until he cums, then pushes her away like a rag doll.

Suddenly the door bursts open, a cadre of police are there, they handcuff Jeffry. One of the female offices comforts Fabby who is slowly coming out of her blackout. She is crying and in pain.

One of the officers slugs Jeffry who falls down.

"What are you doing? She's just a paid whore, I pay to do what I want with my massage girls."

Fabby stands up, someone gives her a towel to cover herself.

"Not this time Mr. J. You are under arrest. I've put together a whole dossier on you and the other girls your duped, recruited and raped. This will put you behind bars. Life as you knew it is over."

"Oh shut up you slut, you wanted everything I did to you Fabby."

"I thought you would have caught on Jeffrey, Fabby is an acronym for FBI, and you sir are going down."

"Well at least I got to fuck you in the ass, bitch."

"That you did. You raped me and all of this encounter is being recorded with the device in my pocketbook sitting there on the table. You're incriminating statements are going to land you in the clink where your ass will be well cared for by your fellow inmates."

"We'll see about that, The Governor, the President, Congressmen...I've got shit on them you would not believe."

Two weeks later Jeffry hung himself in his cell--or did he?

THE END

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers