Call Me Marion

Story Info
Mother and son become something greater on Valentine's.
2.9k words
4.45
56.2k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was eerily quiet as the odd couple stepped back inside.

"Oh sweetheart, tonight was just amazing, but you really shouldn't have," Marion beamed as she poured herself a glass of water, washing down the strong taste of the most wonderful red wine that lingered despite dinner and a marvellous cherry cheesecake. For the first time in a long time she was aware of a spring in her step and her mind was aloof, her heart full of sorrowful pride.

Could she have ever possibly asked for a better son? She watched Paul step into the kitchen, loosening his tie as he walked. She handed him her glass and he downed the cool water in a single gulp.

"That was some potent wine, wasn't it?" he replied, putting the glass down on the counter next to him as he stood opposite his mother. He hadn't seen her so happy in ages. Years, even. It had been an expensive affair, but worth every penny. Marion had been been excited all week to wear the dress he'd taken her to buy, and he had to admit he liked it far more than any son should.

The dress clung to her in all the right places, accentuating her curves and sheer potency, hugging her large, pendulous breasts together. The luxurious cloth bunched over her wide hips, pulling the hem up to reveal delicious, soft, creamy thighs. She'd been too excited to notice, but more than half the men in the restaurant paid more attention to her as she walked in than they did their own dates.

A quiet, comfortable silence fell between them. It had been two years now, and it was just the two of them. Their eyes met, and they smiled at each other before Marion excused herself.

"I hope you don't mind if I use the bathroom first, right?" she giggled, still riding that red wine high. Paul simply chuckled and pretended to bow, his eyes fixated on her backlit curves as she climbed the steps. He took a deep breath, giving his phone its first glance since before they left six hours before. Notifications filled the screen, dozens of messages coming in from Tinder and Hinge, the lust coming off the phone in waves. But he simply clicked the screen off again and took another drink of water.

"Done!" Marion called from upstairs. The glasses in the sink clinked as Paul added his, and he headed up, his mind vacant as he absentmindedly started to undo his shirt buttons. The stairs opened up onto a small landing and down the short hall the bathroom was lit, the door ajar. As was his room, his door open just a crack. The yellow light of the lamp on his bedside table spilled onto the dark hallway, the green diamond pattern of the carpet in stark contrast with the dark shadow around it.

"Mom?" Paul called out, cocking a curious eyebrow. The response was quick and giddy.


"In here!"

She was definitely calling out from inside his room. He stepped forward gingerly, placing his palm flat on the painted white door and pushing it open cautiously. Paul stepped inside, the room empty. He called out again. His nostrils flaring at the smell of floral perfume and some kind of musk, a lusty musk that prodded at a primeval part of his brain that screamed of desire. "Mom?"

"Right here," a voice purred, Paul spinning quickly on his feet to face his mom. Her hair fell in heavy, casual curls past her shoulders, framing her beautiful face and flushed cheeks. Her eyes were tired but warm, her smile cheeky, her lips painted a deep crimson. The glint in her eye was so powerful it took Paul a moment to realise what she was, or rather wasn't, wearing.

"...Mom?"

"Hush, darling," Marion whispered again, stepping forward on tall red high heels, her sheer red slip rippling over a red lace bra and small, high-waisted panties that barely contained the neat bush between her legs. Paul could see the outline of her large E cup breasts and her large, wide, mouth-watering areolae. She crossed the room in two strides, her floral perfume filling the air. "Do you like what you see?"

"M-mom," Paul stammered, taken aback by the vision in front of him. She ran a fingertip over his lips, shushing him.

"Call me Marion," she continued to purr, leaning in and planting a wet kiss on his bare neck. Her nostrils flared his with his nervous, aroused musk. She placed a hand on his chest, under his half unbuttoned shirt, the other between his shoulder blades. "You've done a lot for me, today and always." Her voice grew more serious, pensive, her words carefully chosen. "You've put me before everything, and every one. We've grown closer, and I feel this spark, and you're the man of the house, and...every man needs his woman, doesn't he? Even if for one night?"

Paul sighed, still shocked that his own mother was dressed and embracing him so. He couldn't deny the chemistry. He couldn't deny the spark. He couldn't deny the growing erection between his legs, or how his mind lingered on his mother's appearance all evening. Still, she was his mother. The silence between them was short, but laden with expectation and lustful anxiety. Marion breathed heavily, her large breasts pressing against his chest. "Mom, we can't," Paul said again, but his mind had made itself up. Despite his protestations, a hand lay on her neck, the other by her side, his thumb mindlessly brushing against the side of her breasts.

"It's Marion," she replied, sternly. Paul gasped as she lifted herself onto her tiptoes to press her lips against his. For a moment the two held the embrace, their lips pressed lightly together. Paul's mind raced. Here was this woman, still in her prime, desperate for his carnal attention. He could have her right here and now. But she was his mother. He would wake up the next day and have to face his mum. How would she feel about it? How would he? Would this be the death knell for their family?

Marion made up his mind for him, sucking on his lower lip and sliding her tongue between his lips. Paul sighed, the battle having been lost as he gave into temptation. Their tongues danced, Paul's hand moving from Marion's side and cupping her left breast, the sheer slip and lace bra cruelly between his clawing fingers and their prize. Marion cried out softly as he pinched her erect nipple, groaning when he broke their kiss and started kissing her soft, bare neck. Their hearts raced, their hands exploring each other's bodies. His shockingly large erection prodded Marion's soft midriff.

"Paul," she moaned. "I've wanted this for so long."

"I'm yours now," Paul breathily replied in between the rapid fire kisses he was planting on her neck, the flesh already starting to bruise from the aggressive suckling. He stopped, the two mid-embraced. "I'm yours now, Marion."

Her heart melted as she heard her son say her name with such passion, such desire. She put both hands on his shoulders, pulling him towards her to kiss him, her serpentine tongue exploring his mouth, their hearts beating heavily against each other. She slowly ended the kiss, giving him a final peck, then stepped back. He reached out to remove her slip or pull her bra aside, but Marion jokingly slapped his hand aside. He could have grabbed her, shoved her against a wall and taken her there and then if he wanted to, and she wouldn't have complained. But what fun was sex without romance?

She stood on her tiptoes again, laying a quick peck against his lips, then his neck, his chest, his abdomen, slowly dropping to her knees as she rubbed her cheek against the painful bulge in his trousers. Neither of them said a word as she pinched the fly with two dainty fingers and pulled it down, their heavy breathing almost drowning out the loud zip. His cock strained against his black briefs, her delicate hands and red painted fingertips fishing it out.

Marion sat back on the balls of her feet, Paul's glorious veiny shaft standing at attention in front of her. She was amazed at the length and girth, the crown only half uncovered by his stretching foreskin. A pearl of milky precum sat at the tip of the foreskin, glinting in the soft yellow glow of his bedside table lamp. She reached out, softly tugging on his skin, the pearl of precum hanging precariously from his frenulum. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and lapped it, the faint bitter and sour taste exhilarating. Her lips followed her tongue, wrapping around the head, the tip of her tongue teasing his frenulum as she finally pulled his foreskin back all the way.

Paul groaned, his mother's lips around his cock sending electric shocks up the length of his body. He placed both hands on the back of her head, his fingers buried in her glorious dark curls. Marion purred as she lay kisses up and down the length of his shaft, leaving rings of dark crimson lipstick around her son's magnificent cock. First, just past the head. Then, an inch down. With a deep breath, she swallowed more of his cock, his hands pulling her down the shaft. She started to gag but still he held her, burying her nose against his abdomen and his balls against her chin. Pursing her lips she left a ring then pulled back, running the tip of her tongue against the bottom of his shaft as she pulled back, her eyeliner starting to run from the effort of deepthroating her son. She was moving too quickly and she knew it, but she needed him inside her. Her mouth, her cunt, her ass. She needed him.

Pursing her lips, Marion started to suck his cock again, gently massaging his heavy balls in between soft tugs on his shaft. She was nervous about her technique but Paul soon set her mind at ease. Gently but assertively he held her head in place and started to thrust his cock into her mouth, groaning every time her plump lips and the ridge of her teeth brushed against the crown of his cock, groaning as he penetrated the wet warmth of her mouth. He started slow, rocking his hips back and forth gently, but started to rapidly pick up the pace. Marion stared up at him, watching her son with loving eyes as he made love to her mouth. Every thrust pressed against the back of her throat, Marion gagging as Paul winced, but soon his expression grew frustrated, excited. He was going to cum.

Marion could feel his balls start to contract, and before he could tell what was happening she retreated, latching her lips around the crown of his magnificent cock, her tongue flat and wide, ready to receive her son's seed. Paul grunted as he shot rope after rope into his mother's mouth, his heart racing as sweet orgasmic relief overwhelmed him. He fell back onto his bed, lying down, firing one last rope as he fell, his cock snatched out of Marion's surprised mouth, the last rope falling in between her tits. It slid quickly into her cavernous cleavage.

The two panted, Marion on her knees with a mouth full of cum, Paul lying down with a cock smothered in his mother's spit. Marion came to her feet, straddling Paul and teasing him with the heavy load in her mouth before making a show of swallowing it.

"Isn't that what the girls online do?" Marion teased, kissing his chest, the fire in her loins burning harder than ever.

"Oh mom," Paul groaned, sitting up on his elbows, his mother's curvy body dwarfing his slender, muscular form. "That was amazing," he continued, breathlessly, grimacing as she grabbed his cock again.

"I'm not done," she stated, the bridge of her nose crinkled. If Paul thought he was going to turn over and pass out he was sorely mistaken. She knew just what would get him ready to go again.

The lamp's light cast majestic shadows over her body as she threw her hair back, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his trousers and briefs off. Paul hurriedly tore his shirt off and threw it over the side. She stood at the foot of the bed, running her hands over her body. She unbuttoned the slip behind her back, letting it drop to the ground, giving Paul an even better view of her breasts and hairy pussy. With a wink she reached behind her back to undo her bra, but Paul asked her to stop.

"It's my Valentine's gift, isn't it?" His tone was strong, confident. The allure of her breasts, of making her his, flooded his body with adrenaline. He stood behind her, running his hand over her body, grabbing at her breasts and her crotch as he kissed her neck. He grabbed at her bra, pulling firmly down. Her breasts spilled out of the cup with a bounce. Marion gasped at the forcefulness of the action, the delicate lace faintly tearing. He stood in front of her, sliding a hand into her tiny panties, his fingers coming away soaked with grool. He kissed her breasts, fondling them lovingly before he kissed and sucked her erect nipples, playfully nibbling on the erect nubs of flesh. His heart hammered in his chest, the adrenaline rush soon reaching its peak.

With a playful shove Paul pushed his mother backwards on to the bed, quickly mounting the bed behind her, his hands spreading her legs apart. Her sex called to him, her wet lips spreading with her legs. Paul wasted no time, teasing her for but a moment as he rubbed the head of his cock against his clit before burying the full length of his shaft inside is his mother with a single thrust.

Marion cried out in surprise and beautiful pain as he entered her so suddenly, her sodden pussy swallowing his cock, but the stretching making her lack of practice obvious. She groaned as he grabbed a breast, his fingers digging into her soft flesh as he started to thrust hard. His balls slapped against her wet taint, her grool dripping down onto his crisp white bedsheets, but neither of them cared. They stared lovingly, intensely into each others' eyes as they consummated their relationship. Marion's large breasts jiggled with every thrust. Paul wanted nothing more than to grab a breast and kiss it and suck on it and bite it, but his mother's sex was too good to ignore.

"Don't stop," Marion started to murmur, screwing her eyes shut as she started to near her own climax. Paul's arms started to shake, the adrenaline starting to wear off, but he persisted, his testicles starting to constrict again. His mother was so warm, so deep, and so tight. To think, he'd come out of there, and was about to cum back inside. He chuckled at the thought, but his mind was occupied by the beautiful expression Marion wore as she started to ride wave after wave of orgasm, her face twisting in painful ecstasy every time his cock brushed against her cervix.

Soon it was his turn, but he was starting to falter. He couldn't have a DNF on his record, not tonight, not with Marion.


"Come on, sweetheart, you can do this," she purred in his ear, pulling him onto her and wrapped her arms around him as his thrusts grew slower, more weak. "You're my man, you're my king. Make me yours, please," she begged.

"I'm...," Paul started, catching his breath, "I'm cumming, mum." Marion could feel her son's cock twitch as he shot a thin, weedy rope into her. She wrapped her legs around him and pinned him against her, his cock pinned against her cervix. She nibbled her son's ear as he shot successively larger ropes inside her, ending with a final, heavy flourish he could feel rise from his balls before exploding in his own mother's womb.

He fell limp in his mother's arms. The two rolled over, their bodies entwined, his cock slowly growing flaccid inside her. Coming to his senses he kissed Marion then buried his head between her breasts.

"I love you," she whispered, her eyes tearing up. As the adrenaline faded from their bodies the clarity of what they'd done set in.

"I love you too," he replied softly, nervously giving her a kiss on the lips, as though he hadn't just railed her, as though she didn't have a heavy load in her stomach and another in her womb.

"I better get cleaned up," she said, matter of factly, pulling away, their eyes averting the others' gaze.

"No," Paul said. He adjusted himself, laying his head on the pillow and pulling her into the little spoon. "Stay."

"Paul, what if., what we've done..." Marion's mind raced. She'd seduced and fucked her son.

"Shhh, tonight we're Paul and Marion, we'll see what tomorrow brings," Paul continued, his voice weary. Marion pulled the sheets over them, and looked back to give him a good night kiss, but Paul was out like a light.

What would the next day bring? Neither of them knew, but something had changed. Even in his sleep Paul held her close and made her feel safe, and for the first time in a long time Marion slept with a full heart, wearing a wide smile, and little else.