Call of the Wild - Pt. 02

Story Info
The net begins to tighten around Kal.
20.7k words
4.84
2.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

Hearing the feedback that it's been a bit of a challenge to follow the flow of Part I, I've reworked Part II to go by a more classic narrative style focusing on one person per chapter as opposed to a timeline of events. That means there are more chapters, but fewer scene breaks, and less hopping around.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest.

Part 2

Chapter 6

Hana once again focused on the spreadsheet in front of her. It was the exact same as it had been for the last two hours. The cursor blinked on the same empty cell.

Her mind wandered again to what she had just seen that morning, like it did every day. What Kal had done with Kaylie. How Kaylie had clawed at his back, shuddering in delight as he came inside her.

Hana needed to confront this. It was wrong. Regardless of how much they loved each other, they were family. Family didn't do that.

Hana clicked the laptop shut and marched down the hall, but her resolve quickly faltered at Kal's door. What would she say?

Hi Kal, I know it's been hard being back, but could you please stop having sex with your family?

Kal, I'm so happy that you're feeling better, but could you please not cum in your little sister?

Sweety, couldn't you have sex with your girlfriend instead of breeding Kaylie?

Those wet slapping sounds echoed in her mind again.

And what had been wrong with his cock? It had inflated at the end there. And Kaylie had just cum her brains out around it, like it was the greatest thing ever to stretch her out. It must have felt huge and wonderful. To be filled with something so big. To be stuffed by someone she loved. To have Kal fill her so completely that she forgets yourself.

This was wrong. She shouldn't think of him like this. He was her little boy. She had raised him. She had raised both of them as siblings. And now he was having sex with her. He was fucking his sister. He was filling her with cum. He was breeding Kaylie. He was breeding her wherever she wanted. In her bed. On the table. Bent over the kitchen island.

Hana dug her fingers into her temples. "Stop thinking about it," she growled to herself. Her eyes focused on the door. This had to end.

She knocked on the door. "Kal? I need to talk to you. Kal...? Kaylie...?" She opened the door, but no one was there. Instead, she smelled it. That smell from the kitchen. That sweet and bitter scent. She glanced at the bed. The sheets were sticky with it. They hadn't even bothered to wash it.

Hana took a hesitant step toward the bed, drawn by an unknown dread. She reached out a finger, scooping some of the viscous material up. She sniffed it, recognizing that musky aroma from the kitchen. Her nostrils flared as she stared at it. Her mouth slowly opened, and she stared in horror as her finger slowly drew closer. She panted as her finger placed the dollop onto her tongue, letting the flavor play over it. She swallowed heavily. A shiver ran down her spine.

No. It's wrong. He's your brother.

She fled back to her room, the taste still on her tongue.

###

It gnawed at Hana, the knowledge of what Kal and Kaylie were doing, but she couldn't bring herself to confront them. Every time she tried, she faltered, seeing how happy they were. They must have noticed something was wrong because they worried over her, asking her how work was, if she was feeling well, and doing little things like cleaning and cooking. Every day they rushed to take care of her and comfort her, without knowing that she knew what they were doing when they were alone.

She needed to stop this, but just couldn't figure out how. She finally reasoned that if she had proof, they could have a real conversation. At least, that was what she told herself. This was all to help them. It wasn't for her. It wasn't to sate her curiosity... or her desires.

Hana stood in the electronics store inspecting the device in her hand. The small black box was no larger than the tip of her thumb. She turned it, barely noticing the small hole at one end where a lens lay receded into the casing.

"This is popular with a lot of new parents who want to keep an eye on their little ones without freaking out the babysitter," the young man explained. "They can connect to your wi-fi and phone and let you listen in."

Hana tuned out again, her mind wandering back to the scene that morning. The same scene that played out anytime she thought of them. The sounds of their cries, the smell of their coupling, the taste washing over her tongue. She clenched her thighs.

"They come in a four-pack. How big is the house?"

"What?" Hana refocused on the salesperson. "Sorry, I was just... worried... about... the baby."

"Well, one of these cameras will cover a ten-by-ten-foot room easily. You'll probably want two in a larger room, like a living room. How big is your house?"

Hana's mind churned as she thought through the question. She would need one for Kaylie's room and one for Kal's. Maybe two for Kal's so that she could get a better view of his cock as it swelled. One for the living room. He undoubtedly bent little Kaylie over the couch, pumping her so full she cried out in sheer bliss. Two for the kitchen, one of which would be for the island. He definitely filled her to the brim there, gushing his cum all over the top.

Hana clenched her fists. "What is wrong with you?" she mumbled to herself.

"I'm sorry?" The young man leaned in to catch what she said.

"No, nothing. Just counting. You said they come in packs of four? I'll take two. No, three."

###

Hana's heart hammered in her chest as she carefully placed the last camera. She'd managed to avoid everyone else in the house so far, but she had no idea how to explain the cameras if someone caught her. She shifted the China plate over to further conceal it. They never used Ms. Aberdeen's fine China anyway, so no one would find it in the cabinet.

Hana stepped back and checked her phone. A clear picture of her in the kitchen before the island popped up. She cleared her throat and the sound transmitted with a short delay through her phone. She let out a ragged breath and turned it off as footsteps approached.

"Hey Hana," Kaylie greeted. "Are you shopping today? We're running low on bacon again. Best get some while Melissa's out with the counselor."

"Um, sure sweety." Hana hesitated before asking, "How have you been? With Kal?"

Kaylie gave her a bright smile. "So good. He's so much better now. I feel closer than ever."

"Mhm, mhm. Ah, so, has anything changed?"

"Like what?"

Like Kal stuffing you full of cock. "I don't know. You just seem a bit different these days."

"Have I?" Kaylie cocked her head.

"Maybe it's just my imagination."

Kaylie shrugged and grabbed an apple from the island. Hana's eyes tracked her sister's movements, glancing at her long legs beneath the unusually short skirt as Kaylie reached across the island. A small droplet ran down her inner thigh. Hana sniffed the air. Sweet and tangy.

Hana's panties moistened and she clenched her thighs together.

What is wrong with me? Why is this happening?

###

Hana parked the car on the far side of the lot below the hanging branches of the nearby trees. She checked around before turning off the engine and pulling out her phone. The app for the cameras opened and she cycled through the feeds until she found them.

It hadn't even been ten minutes since she'd left, but Kal was already on Kaylie. She lay back against the couch, her legs on his shoulders and her fingers raking his back as he thrust into her. Those wet slaps transmitted perfectly through the feed as well as Kaylie's cries and moans. Kal growled and nipped her neck while she whimpered and panted. He was like a feral animal, driving into her and claiming her.

Hana's hand slid under her skirt as she spread her legs. She was enraptured by the video, barely recognizing what she was doing as she rubbed her finger along her panty-clad slit. She moaned as Kal continued driving into Kaylie. Kaylie screamed as she orgasmed, but he never stopped slamming into her. Hana whimpered as her finger pulled aside her panties and slid into her pussy. She pumped into herself as Kal thrust into Kaylie.

"Mmmm, yes Kal," she mumbled, her second knuckle disappearing into her wet hole. "Just like that."

Kal growled and bit into Kaylie's shoulder. His hips began to thrust harder. Kaylie's screams grew in volume and pitch. Hana drove a second finger into herself. This was it. The knot was building inside, spreading Kaylie wider.

Hana cried out as she dove a third finger in. The wet sloshing in the car matched the wet slaps from the phone. She screamed as Kal filled the shaking Kaylie on the phone.

"Yes, Kal! Fill me!" Hana cried as she shook from her orgasm.

Hana panted as her entire body quaked. The car stank of pussy, the musky odor sinking into the seat where she had sprayed. She shakily grabbed some napkins that had been left, wiping herself and the seat as best she could.

Her eyes caught the phone again. Kal licked and nibbled at Kaylie as she nuzzled him. She purred contentedly, her pussy stretched obscenely around his knot. Hana's mouth watered at the thought of lapping up his cum as it flooded out of Kaylie.

Hana shook her head, clearing the blissful fog that had encompassed her.

"Why is this happening to me?" she whimpered.

###

Chapter 7

Melissa stared at the popcorn ceiling of her room, her eyes unfocused as the yellowing bumps formed shapes in her vision. The alarm still blared. It had been going for fifteen minutes now. The counselor had made it seem like a good idea yesterday. Why she had thought it would help was a mystery to Melissa.

The sun was barely up. It shone through the old, slatted window shades. It lit up the messy room, clothes and random wrappers littering the floor.

Kaylie's voice cut through the fog. "Melissa? Are you up?"

Melissa blinked, the shapes on the ceiling fleeing back into her imagination. She opened her mouth, her lips sticking together. She licked them and smacked them a few times. "Yeah." It was more a croak than a word.

"Would you like some pancakes? Kal made some this morning for you."

Kal. It had all started with him. He had broken her. He had left her, and now it was happening again.

No. That wasn't fair to him. It wasn't his fault. He hadn't done it. It had been her parents. They had abandoned her. They had done this. They had made her like this. Broken.

"Melissa? Can I come in?"

She didn't have the energy to turn from the door. She let her head tilt away instead. "Yeah."

The door creaked open, and the smell of sugary syrup and butter wafted in. It churned her stomach.

Kaylie stepped in gingerly. She moved some of the clutter and mess on the desk so that she could put down the plate. The mattress dipped where she sat. She turned off the alarm. Blissful silence filled the room. She ran her hand over Melissa's messy hair.

"How are you feeling?"

Melissa shook her head, pulling the covers up higher to hide her face.

Kaylie lay on top of the sheets, her head beside Melissa's. "It's okay." Kaylie put her arm around Melissa protectively, snuggling closer. "I'm here for you. We're all here for you."

Melissa stared at the wall, letting her sister hold her. A morose thought flit across her mind. Would they all leave her? Her parents, Kal, Trent. They had all left. Everyone left.

"You know, it'd be nice if you joined us on the couch. It's warm, and comfy, and we can watch movies. Please?"

Melissa sighed and turned her head. Kaylie's sweet smile waited for her.

"I'm not... really feeling like it now."

"But in a bit, maybe?"

"I don't know...."

"Kal can hold you for a bit. You'll feel a lot better. I promise."

"I... he'll just bother me until I do something."

"No, I promise, he'll be on his best behavior."

###

The grape bumped Melissa's lips while she stared at Kal. She didn't have the energy to glare but hoped that she was communicating her displeasure regardless.

"They're good," Kal said as he munched on one. He continued to bump the plump green grape against her lips. "Tastes like cotton candy."

It was the dumbest thing she'd heard in a long time. Since when did grapes taste like cotton candy? She opened her mouth to make a snarky comment, but just found it filled with a grape instead. She briefly considered spitting it in his face, but truth be told, she was actually quite hungry.

Her eyes widened slightly as the grape burst, the sweet juices rolling over her tongue. It really did taste like cotton candy.

"See? Doesn't it remind you of the zoo? Remember when Ms. Aberdeen bought us a big, fluffy one and we ended up all sticky in the back seat?"

A slight grin tugged at her lips as she recalled the whole affair. Her fingers and cheeks had been stained red from pulling apart the pink cloud. Between that and the freeze-dried ice cream dots, they had been a sticky mess.

Kal offered another grape, which Melissa took from his hand and munched on. She eyed the bowl in his lap and then the seat between them on the couch. Kal patted the empty spot. She glanced at him again before scooting over. She grabbed another grape. His arm draped around her, and she leaned her head against his shoulder, stuffing the occasional grape into her mouth.

Kal flipped through the channels, various scenes of shows flashing up on the screen momentarily before changing to others. The random chaos of the shifting scenes seemed somehow fitting.

Melissa grunted softly to him when he flipped from the animal channel. He flipped back in time to watch the kitten parade. They marched in haphazard lines past the camera, some simply sitting down and licking their little lips.

Melissa popped another grape in her mouth, offering one to Kal. He grinned, picking the grape up with his lips before rolling his head back and letting it drop into his open mouth.

A short puff of air came from Melissa's nose, not quite a chuckle, but close.

They watched on in silence. Kal's steady heartbeat calmed her, his body slowly warming her. She hadn't even noticed how cold she'd been. She snuggled closer, having missed the feeling of being held. A dark cloud passed across her face. Trent had been the last to hold her.

"You know, the zoo's still open. We could stop by, maybe revisit some old memories?"

Melissa blinked away the dark thoughts. She leaned her head to look up at Kal.

"Come on," he said. "You used to love the koalas. We could get some ice cream dots. Really round out the trip down memory lane."

"It's the middle of winter."

"When's that ever stopped us?"

"Well... okay. Tomorrow?"

Kal's lips brushed her forehead in response. She rubbed the spot he'd kissed against his shirt, as though it were wet, but remained snuggled deep in his embrace for the rest of the afternoon. The steady beat of his heart lulled her as she rested her eyes.

###

A small smile tugged at the corners of Melissa's lips as she watched the little capybara babies chasing each other in the heated enclosure. Their high-pitched calls sounded more like the chirps of playful birds. They splashed into the water, their little limbs paddling rapidly underneath.

Kal's big hand was surprisingly gentle as he held hers. It reminded her of when they were kids and Hana made them hold hands so that they didn't get separated. She leaned her head onto his shoulder as they stood silently above the zoo enclosure.

They stood there for twenty minutes, watching the overgrown hamsters running around. She eventually tugged his hand, leading him toward the koala enclosure. They walked along the chilly pathway, passing numerous other animals that she never spared another glance.

"Hold up." Kal tugged her hand. She followed his gaze to the freeze-dried ice cream dots cart. Predictably, there was no line as only crazy people ate ice cream in the winter.

"One large cup, please."

Kal paid and grabbed the offered cup and two spoons, leading them over to a bench.

"Ahh~" Kal held up a spoonful of colorful dots to her. She glared at him but opened her mouth anyway. They stuck to her tastebuds shortly before melting, the flavors creamy and sweet. A little giggle slipped from her at the memories of them sharing these whenever they visited. She smiled as he offered her another spoonful. The world was just a bit more colorful than it had been.

###

Chapter 8

Niko padded along the stream, the warm wind ruffling his fur. The bright orange maple trees marked Antony's territory, but Niko didn't even hesitate as he crossed the threshold. The temperature dropped to a pleasant fall chill and the musky scent of autumn filled the air. His paws crunched the dried leaves littering the forest floor. It was always curious how the trees were full of leaves yet constantly shed them onto the ground.

He passed the trees and their various scents, pausing momentarily to sniff at one before reminding himself that he should remain focused. He noted the old claw marks on the maples, Antony's last reminder to the uninvited of what lay ahead. Niko padded by without a second glance.

Niko approached the clearing, the lean white and grey wolf sitting on his haunches expectantly. He rose as his ears perked up at the approaching steps. Niko wagged his tail upon seeing him, approaching, and gently bumping his head against his.

It's good to see you, Antony.

It's been too long, Niko." Antony gave him an affectionate lick before sitting down on his haunches again. "What brings you to my territory?

Erolyn. I think he may have succeeded in creating a new bloodline.

He hasn't said anything about it.

When was the last time you spoke with him?

Antony's tail flit on the floor as he thought, pushing the dry leaves around. It's been a while. A couple of years at least. Maybe a year after his exile.

I checked on him yesterday. His territory's gone.

So, he's dead? Huh. I thought you hid him pretty well. Who could have found him?

The only one sensitive enough in this realm would be my father. And he didn't immediately disown me, so I doubt he found him. Pasha knew as well, but I don't see why she would kill him. No. I think he got himself killed in the other realm with his human form.

So, he created a new bloodline, and it killed him? What makes you so sure?

A toothy grin spread on Niko's face. Because I met him.

Was that what my old man was going on about? A call? Said he heard something, but we never managed to find it.

Oh, I found him. His territory is Mount Waris. Awfully close to where we set up Erolyn. Now Erolyn's gone and a new Freiji has not only taken up residence there but made himself a mate too.

A mate? Certainly a strong bloodline then. Is that what happened with that storm? Sent shivers down my spine from even here.

I believe so. I've had some folks check the area in the other realm, but no clues as of yet. The new Freiji might be our key to finding out what happened, and how to revitalize the bloodlines.

This new one, can he help us? Did you bring him in?

He's feral right now. And a bit territorial. I'll go meet him with my human form.

If you bring him into your house, the other families will undoubtedly act against you.

And won't that be the perfect opportunity for us then?

Antony's tail cleared the forest floor as it excitedly wagged. The old geezers won't know what hit them.