Call of the Wild - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name. It's Pasha. Pasha Atwal.

The mate continued watching her.

It's fine if you can't talk yet, it comes with time. The more you hear it, the easier it gets. Pasha still hadn't left her spot, instead settling down her front paws and laying in the soft grass. I guess you haven't had many visitors beyond Niko and Elina.

The mate's eyes narrowed, and she expelled a short burst of air from her nose at the name.

Yes, she's always been a bit of a pain. I've never cared for her, or her brother really. But they can be useful.

The mate finally sat back on her haunches. She barked and yelped suddenly, though not in distress. It was like she was trying to speak.

That's good. It's not with your mouth though. Think very hard about what you want to say. It can be hard when you're just learning.

The mate stared at her intensely but didn't speak.

We could start with a name. Do you know your name?

The mate cocked her head.

That's fine, it can take a while to connect your mind between the realms. Can you say my name? Pasha.

...

Try again. Pasha.

Pa.... Pash... sha. Pa... sha.

Pasha's tongue lolled from her mouth. Very good. Yes, that's my name. As you get more practice, it'll become easier.

The mate shook her body, as though she were shaking off the snow. Her soft brown fur glowed in the sun.

You are very pretty. And smart. I see why Kal chose you.

Kal? Kal... Kal!"

She stood up suddenly, her tail wagging and her tongue lolling. She spun around in a little circle before facing Pasha again.

Kal!

Pasha's tongue lolled at her excitement.

Yes. Kal is your mate. He's very strong. Many will try to use his strength.

Kal! Kay... lie. Kaylie!

Pasha's eyes widened. Kaylie was Kal's sister. This was an unexpected twist.

Kaylie turned and bolted back the way she came, her tongue hanging from her mouth as her tail wagged furiously. She disappeared over the horizon, leaving Pasha alone at the border again.

Perhaps she should make a trip to meet her new friend in the States. It wouldn't hurt to get closer to them, and it would probably piss Niko off as well, which was just a bonus.

###

Chapter 17

Branches slashed at Kal's cheeks as he barreled through the woods. His chest burned, his throat raw at gulping down the cold air, but he ran on. Her scent was in the air. It wasn't her usual scent, heavier and more earthy, but it was her. Pain, confusion, and anger tinged the smell. He had done this to her. He needed to find her.

Kal didn't know how long he'd been running, or how he was still going. They were miles from the town, but he had to go on.

Branches snapped ahead of him at a dizzying pace, something large smashing through foliage with no care for stealth. It had to be her. Her hoarse breath vibrated the air with every intake.

"Natalie! Please! Stop!" Kal called between gasps. "Please, come back!"

A snarl came back, visceral and enraged. The pace increased.

"Natalie!"

Trees and shrubs flashed by in Kal's vision as he spotted the dark shape moving ahead of him. She was huge. Muscles rippled under her skin covered by dark, coarse patches of fur. Every werewolf movie flashed through his mind upon seeing her. They hadn't been far off the mark.

Perhaps sensing how close he was, she stopped beside a massive tree. She panted heavily, a dull roar expelling from her gaping maw with each breath. She didn't face him. A massive hand braced against the tree. Long and hooked claws scraped against the rough bark.

Kal doubled over and panted, seeing her stop.

"Natalie, please. I didn't know. I never meant to hurt you. I--"

Natalie tilted her head and roared, Kal's bones vibrating with the ferocity of the howl. The bark splintered in her hand as massive gouges were rent into it.

"Please. I'm sorry."

She reared her head and snarled, her massive fangs dripping with saliva. Her eyes bored into him.

Kal didn't back down, remaining in place as she approached. She towered over him, at least seven feet tall and twice as wide as him. He gazed into her eyes. It was still her. Her eyes were bloodshot, but her presence lingered.

"Please. Let's go back. We'll figure this out, together."

He could see the pain in her eyes, the tears in the corners. But that anger and hurt remained.

Natalie roared and backhanded him across the chest. Kal flew back, rolling across the ground before coming to a rest best the trunk of a tree.

She howled out again and fled into the woods.

Kal gasped in pain, his chest creaking from the force of the impact. He struggled to his feet as his head swam. He grit his teeth and chased after her again.

***

Kal staggered out of the woods and onto the road. He'd lost her. She had jumped into the lake and swum off. He couldn't even smell her anymore.

Kal sat heavily on the asphalt. His chest still ached, but nothing was broken. He'd likely have a bruise there, but he deserved it for what he'd done. Even if he hadn't known, or been in control, he had still hurt her.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. He'd never thought that he would call her, but he was at a loss for what else to do.

"Oh? Kal? I can't say I was expecting this. Are you perhaps... lonely?"

"Monique, I need help."

"Oh, I bet. Natalie not... doing it... enough for you?"

"Monique, this is serious. I lost her. In the woods."

"Oh. Um, yeah. Ah, she's pretty experienced in the woods, so I wouldn't worry about her too much."

"No. Monique. She, ah, she's lost in the woods if you catch my drift."

"Like, without a phone?"

"No. Like she's transformed and run off and I can't find her."

"...that's a weird thing to say Kal, ha-ha. You're so funny..."

"Monique, I obviously know. I can't find her and I'm worried. I think I set her off. Please, I don't know what to do."

"...what did you do to her? Did you hurt her? I swear to God, Kal, if you hurt her--"

"No! We had a fight, and some things came out that I didn't know about, and she ran off. I chased her down, but she just smacked me around and ran off again. Please, Monique, help me."

"I'll call my dad. We'll head your way. Text me the coordinates where you last saw her."

"Thank you, Monique."

"Kal? If I find out that you hurt her, I will tear you apart."

"...understood."

***

An Uber ride and several angry messages from Monique and her dad later and he was finally home. Kal was exhausted. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. Too much had happened, too many things had been discovered. He just couldn't process it all. All he could think of right now was finding Natalie.

He caught a whiff of Hana's scent as she scurried into her room. She barely said 'hi' before shutting the door behind her.

No scent of Melissa. She'd been doing better, so hopefully she was reconnecting with her friends.

He made it to the sitting room before Kaylie came flying down the hall after him and leapt into his arms. She squeezed him in a tight hug, nuzzling his neck fervently, the teeth nipping at his skin.

Something stirred within him as her actions sent little shocks down his spine. He growled as he lifted her up, her legs locking around his waist.

Kaylie repeated his name between whimpers and whines. Her fingers worked the buttons on his shirt as she pulled him tight with her legs.

Kal nipped her neck. Her scent was in his nose. He couldn't remember what he had been doing moments before because she was all he wanted.

"Mine."

"Yes, Kal. Make me yours again. Please, Kal. I'm your mate. Forever. Please."

Kal fell onto the carpet in front of the couch, pressing Kaylie down. His hands darted under her skirt, pulling aside the thin thong, and exposing her soaked pussy to him. Her smell made his mouth water.

Kaylie unzipped and pushed down his pants, his raging erection rubbing against her wet lips.

Kal wasted no time, sliding home into the wet tunnel of his mate. She cried out, her nails raking his back. She bit his arm, his shoulder, his neck, anywhere she could reach. She was a bundle of nerves that desperately needed her mate.

Kal grunted and groaned as he hammered into her. Her pussy squirmed over every inch of him as he wantonly pistoned into her. She cried and shook as she came, her orgasms cresting over each other. Kal bit her supple neck, his teeth pressing hard into her soft skin, sending jolts of electricity through her. She cried his name, over and over as he growled and mauled her.

Kal roared as his knot inflated, spreading Kaylie wide open. He throbbed into her, waves of cum flooding her womb.

Kaylie took a shuddering breath, pulling Kal's head gently to hers. He touched his forehead to hers, panting as he caught his breath. They closed their eyes, holding each other close as his cum seeped into every fold of hers.

"Kal. I'm your mate. Forever and always."

"Kaylie. My mate. Forever."

In the back of his mind, ever so slightly, he could feel the wisps of his other self beginning to coalesce. Slow at first but growing faster. A snowy mountain, a warm den, his mate heavy with his cubs, all the desires began to seep in. And parts of himself began to re-emerge.

###

Chapter 18

Hana bit her lip as her body clenched in another orgasm. Her fingers sloshed and curled inside her constantly as she watched Kal breed Kaylie on the screen. They hadn't been together for ten seconds before he had been balls deep in her. The savage mating, that biting and growling, made shivers run down her spine.

She had watched and rewatched the video, crying out in unison with them as they came, imagining how it would feel. Imagining his hot cum flooding her snug womb, his knot plugging her tight, his teeth raking her neck.

Hana let out a shuddering breath as she came down from her high. Her fingers were cramping, the pads pruned from her wetness. Kal lifted and carried Kaylie into his room, cum dribbling from her over his deflating knot. Hana switched to the live feed from his room where they spooned on the bed. He nibbled on her ear and pulled her tight, still firmly sheathed in Kaylie. They cuddled and slowly fell asleep.

Hana flipped back to the other camera, zooming in on the carpet. Globs of cum beaded there, waiting for her.

Hana quietly slipped from her room, making her way to the sitting room. On all fours, head to the carpet, she licked up the sweet and pungent cum. She whimpered at the taste on her tongue. Her skirt was pulled over her hips, panties to one side, as one hand pumped two fingers into her soaking pussy.

"Kal. Kal. Yes, Kal." She mumbled over and over as she fingered herself. "Fuck me. Why won't you fuck me?"

Hana cried out as she came. Her body slumped; her ass still high in the air as she rubbed her cheek in his cum. Her pussy twitched, unsatisfied with the orgasm.

The deep rumbling made her breath catch in her throat. Her pussy twitched at the sound. She had heard it so many times as she fingered herself to the videos. Only her eyes moved. Kal stood there. Eyes glued to her exposed behind. He breathed heavily through his mouth, his chest rising and falling as he stepped closer.

Hana took short gasps as he drew nearer. She willed herself to move. To say something. Anything. She almost did, until his eyes met hers. Something wild and untamed was there. She held her breath. Her hips moved on their own, waggling at him.

Her mind screamed at her to run, to not let this happen. But her hips continued swaying, like a bitch in heat. Her pussy drooled down her leg. It clenched and unclenched, winking at him.

Hana squealed as a rough tongue lapped at her wet slit. She convulsed as the tongue explored her nether region, licking all of her tender spots. She cried out, her mind begging her to stop this, but her body refusing to listen. Her body shook, maddeningly close to cumming again.

"Please! Kal! More! Harder!"

Kal licked her aggressively, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Hana screamed so hard that her throat felt raw as she came. Her vision blurred as her juices ran down her legs in rivers. Her hips stayed up only because Kal held on to them, digging his tongue deep into her pulsing pussy.

Her vision cleared. Her body was weak from shaking. She swallowed heavily, gasping for air.

The pressure along her slit brought her back to reality. Kal was rubbing his cock against her, with her hips pressing back against him.

"No, Kal," she mumbled weakly, even as her hips ground against him. "You can't. I'm your sister."

He just growled in response, that deep rumbling making her leak more. Her hole touched the tip of his cock.

"No. Stop. Please," she mumbled again as her hips pressed down. She sucked his cock into her smoothly, the entire head sinking in without any resistance. "Ugh. Please. We can still stop." She cried out as her hips pulled in more of his glorious thickness. Her pussy quailed around him, desperately sucking more of him in.

She offered her last resistance. "I'm your sister. Please. Don't breed me."

She screamed out again as her hips settled against his. She had speared herself on his cock, quaking at the wonderous sensation of finally being full. She ground her hips against him, feeling him shifting in her moist hole.

Kal grasped her shaking hips, holding her against him as his cock twitched inside her. Her mumbled protests gave way to whimpering pleas. Even those faded to throaty moans as she rolled her hips against him. Soon her hips pulled from him, only to slap wetly back against him. Hana's moans only grew more insistent. Her hips slapped against him, her cries echoing in the room.

All thoughts of resistance had fled Hana's mind as she threw her hips back, feeling him filling her. Every thrust brought a wonderous sensation, sending shivers up her spine. She stuck her tongue out, lapping at the cum smearing across the carpet. She whimpered as her pussy fluttered around his cock. Every strike of her cervix made her cry out. This was right. This feeling was right.

Hana gasped as her pussy was forced open wider. This was it. This was what Kaylie had felt. This was the feeling of being owned by Kal. Of being bred like a desperate bitch in heat. She wailed as it stretched her to her limits. She convulsed at the pleasure of being claimed. She ground her hips against him, desperate to be completely connected. She cried out as his teeth clamped on her neck. She shook in orgasm as he pumped his cum into her.

The world slowly came back into focus. Her pussy was pleasantly sore, still stretched over his massive knot. His cum was trapped in her pussy as it quaked happily, finally sated. His tongue lapped at her neck.

"We... we shouldn't have done this. I'm... I'm your sister."

The rumbling by her ear made her pussy clench over him. "Now, you are mine." He nipped at her earlobe. "You will always be with me. And I will always be with you."

Hana whimpered, her senses being overloaded again. "But... we're family."

"Yes. Family. You'll have many cubs. My mate."

Hana shook gleefully at those words. This was right.

###

Chapter 19

Kal blinked his eyes. He was pretty sure they were his eyes. They moved where he looked, but they didn't feel right. Everything was sharper, more in focus.

He sniffed the air. Crisp and clean. He sniffed again, lowering his head. She smelled sweet. Like home.

Kal turned his head, taking in the cozy den. It was surprisingly warm here. Bedding made of shed fur cradled them as the other snored softly.

Kaylie. She was Kaylie.

Kal sniffed her again, his nose digging deeper into her fur.

Yes, this was his mate. This was Kaylie.

He turned toward the one with the collar. Elina? He sniffed her. She whimpered quietly. Yes, she was his too.

Kal turned to the final form resting against him. Soft, white fur lined her snout, traveling in broad strokes down her body, with light brown fur covering the remainder. He sniffed her, a light and pleasant scent. His heartbeat slowed as he sniffed. It made him feel safe. Calm.

He licked her snout until she roused. Soft, brown eyes opened to see him. He licked again. She raised her elegant neck, her long pink tongue lapping against his open muzzle.

Hana. This was Hana.

Kal's tongue lolled as she continued to lick at him. Happiness and contentment washed over him. His family, his pack, they were here.

No, they weren't all here. His heart ached. Someone was missing.

He stood up and whined, pacing around the den, and sniffing around. Where was she? Why couldn't he smell her?

Kal stood at the crack in the wall, sniffing the cold breeze. She wasn't there.

Kal? What's wrong? Kaylie's ears stood upright, her head tracking him as he paced around.

She's gone. She's missing. Where is she? Kal sniffed around. Why isn't she here?

Do you mean Natalie? Elina lowered her eyes when they all looked at her. Your Hyalti girl? Are you looking for her?

Natalie. Yes, where is Natalie? Why isn't she here? Kal sat next to Elina, licking her neck. Please, tell me. Where is she?

Kal. She can't come here. No matter what you wish, the Hyalti can't come to this place.

Kal whimpered and paced again. No. She has to be here. I need her.

Kaylie followed Kal, rubbing against him and slowing him down. She licked his fur. It's okay. We'll find her.

Hana sandwiched Kal on the other side. She licked his muzzle and rubbed her head against his.

Kal stopped in mid-whine and looked at Hana again. A jumble of memories swirled in Kal's head while she rubbed her snout against him again.

Hana?

She cocked her head at him.

She just arrived, Kal. You made her your mate. Elina still lay on the bed. It can take some time for all the memories to coordinate.

It's okay, Kal. Now we can be a family here too. Kaylie moved around and nuzzled Hana.

Kal's memories seemed confused. They were a family. They had always been a family. Of course, she would be here. Part of the family. It didn't seem quite right, but it felt right. Family.

Do you recall Niko? And your discussion with him yesterday?

Kal inadvertently growled at the name, though he couldn't fully recall why.

Elina approached the group, her head and tail lowered. Do you recall the discussion about family? If you join our family, we'll be able to help you grow. We'll teach you everything you need. We'll take care of you. Protect you. Like a family.

Kaylie nipped at her, making her lay down and whimper. Why do we need another family? Kal has us. We're the only family he needs.

There are bigger families out there. Dangerous families. We can protect you from them. We can help protect this territory. To keep you safe. There are only benefits to joining. You can leave at any time.

And you? Kaylie stood over the cowering Elina. What do you get out of this?

Nothing. I'm a... gift... for joining the family. For showing us how strong you are. She glanced up at Kal. I'll give you many cubs.

A low growl emanated from Kaylie and Hana at that. Elina placed her snout flat on the floor, her ears down and her tail tucked beneath her.

No, you aren't family. Not yet. You haven't earned it. Kal sat back on his haunches. Hana and Kaylie sat beside him and nuzzled him. We should discuss, together, what exactly your family wants and is offering. We'll visit in the other realm to discuss.

Yes, Kal.