Call of the Wild - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your day?" He smiled, brushing the soft strands of her hair out of her face and over her ears.

"Much better now."

"Good. So, what can I do for my girlfriend to make her feel loved?"

Natalie took his hand and led him to her dorm.

***

Natalie hoped that Caroline had already left, because Natalie was out of her dress the moment they were in the room. Kal's hands roamed her body while kissing and nibbling her neck. She pulled him onto the bed, fumbling with his buttons. She giggled as she pulled off his shirt, raining kisses onto his broad chest and circling his nipples with her tongue. He returned the favor, eliciting moans as his lips found her sensitive nipples. His tongue swirled around them as he sucked and squeezed them in his hands.

Her skin was hot to the touch, and she moaned as he explored her. His head moved lower as he pulled off his pants, breathing in her thick and musky scent. She squealed as he drew his tongue along her mound. He grabbed her thighs, spreading them wider so that he could dive deeper. He licked her lips, opening her up and tasting the sweet nectar on his tongue. Her voice climbed as he continued, the rumbling in his chest adding to the vibrations.

Natalie clenched his head with her hands, pulling him back up toward her face. She dove her tongue into his mouth again, tasting herself on his lips. She moaned and rolled her hips along the hot shaft sliding along her wet lips. Kal slowly thrust his hips, dragging the length across her and bumping her clit. She whimpered and stared deep into his eyes.

Kal gazed back, his body stopping as he dove into those pools of amber. Their heavy breathing was the only thing filling the room as they soaked each other in.

"Kal?" she asked nervously. "It's my first time... so please... be gentle."

"We can always go at your pace. I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded, pulling him in for another kiss. She grunted as he began to press on her. She furrowed her brow as he kept the pressure there.

"It's okay." He kissed down her neck and licked her throat. "Take your time."

Natalie began to breathe faster, feeling his rough tongue running over her skin. The occasional poke of his teeth made her gasp. She gripped his arm and wiggled her hips. Her clenched opening slowly giving way. The way his fingers ran along her sides and up her breasts, the way he suckled and nipped at her neck, the way his powerful frame covered her, it made her feel like this was where she was meant to be. With him.

Natalie whimpered as his bulbous head sank into her tight tunnel. Kal halted his motions again, kissing her. He held her as her brows relaxed and she breathed easily again. She kissed him, pulling him closer so that his chest rubbed hers. Her nipples ran along his smooth chest with every breath.

She began rolling her hips, urging him on. He pulled back and pressed back in with small strokes, slowly feeding himself deeper into the narrow velvety tunnel.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

She shook her head. "Make me yours."

Little by little Kal sank into her. Her moans became louder the further he sank. She bucked her hips at times, trying to get him in deeper. The longer he took, the more aggressive she became. Her fingernails dug into his sides as she pulled him into her. She groaned deeply as he bumped her cervix, fully inside her.

Her breath was rapid, and her nails raked his back as she squeezed around him.

"You... you can move. Please. Give it to me." She gulped air between the words. "I want you. I want to feel you. It's okay, I'm on birth control. Just let it out when you're ready. Please."

She panted harder as Kal pulled out from her and pressed back in. Her tunnel squeezed and molded to him. She pulled herself against his chest, breathing hard into his ears and whimpering as he increased his pace.

Kal's balls began to slap wetly against her ass. Her grunts grew deeper, a rumbling matching Kal's rising in her chest. Her nails raised red marks on his back as he drove into her. She bit down on his shoulder, her eyes flashing as she growled. Kal's thrusts grew more savage, slamming into her as his teeth clamped on her neck.

A savage scream tore through her throat, muffled by the meaty shoulder trapped in her mouth. Her fingers dug deep into his back, and she clamped tightly around him. She tasted blood in her mouth. Kal growled and blasted her cervix with cum. Over and over, he throbbed, filling her. It packed tightly into her as his knot expanded, locking them together.

Natalie fell limply against the bed, her body shaking and pussy clenching over the massive knot splitting her open. She gasped for breath, blood on her lips. Kal released her neck, licking at the deep impressions on her skin, lapping up the specks of blood he had drawn. He rumbled happily on her, cradling her head as he kissed her cheek and earlobe.

"Kal?" she asked weakly.

"Yes?" The deep baritone in his voice shook her comfortingly.

"Why do you have a knot?"

He pulled back, a quizzical expression crossing his face. "A what?"

She rolled her hips, tugging on him. "That."

Kal sat back. He stared bemusedly at where they were joined. He tried to pull his hips back, succeeding only in getting a grunt out of her. He reached down, probingly squeezing himself. It certainly wasn't going anywhere soon, based on how firm it was.

"Kal, you aren't human, are you." She didn't say it accusatorily, more as a statement of fact.

"Uh... I'm not?"

She blinked a few times and then cocked her head. "Are you asking because you didn't know, or because you're trying to gaslight me while being locked inside me like a dog?"

His mouth shut at that question. He looked back down again, then back at her. "Um... I'm not really sure."

Natalie held out her hands, palms up, toward him. Kal placed his hands there and let her pull him back down to be face-to-face. "It's not like you can leave, so, let's talk." She kissed him softly. "It's okay if you're not human. It actually would make more sense if you weren't."

"How are you okay with this? I have a knot on my cock. That's not normal."

"Well, the thing is, I'm not fully human either."

###

Chapter 11

Something was missing.

He looked around the den, sniffing the air. The strong scent of his mate was there, as was the musky scent of the other one. He sniffed again as he stood. Fresh snow, the crisp mountain air. But what was missing?

She rose elegantly from the bed and padded beside him, rubbing her snout under his. He nuzzled her back, catching a new scent. She smelled good. Very good.

Her eyes sparkled with playful mischief. She moved away as he stepped closer. She padded to the crack in the wall, looking back at him as he followed. Once there, she shook her hips. Her tongue lolled in amusement.

A rumbling emerged from him as he stalked closer.

She bolted outside.

The cold winds whipped by him as he ran after her through the snow. Her fluffy tail bounced enticingly before him as she dipped behind another hill. Puffs of frosty breath chased after him as he chased her.

She pounced on him as he rounded the hill, growling and wagging her tail playfully. He snapped at the scruff of her neck and chased after her again.

They ran for hours, chasing each other through the snow drifts before finally returning to their warm den. They shook themselves off, licking each other clean.

He eyed the other one. She still lay on the ground, collar tight around her neck. She whimpered when he looked at her, licking her lips submissively.

His attention was drawn to his mate as she nipped his neck. Her musk hung heavily in the air. He nipped her neck and she obediently dropped to the floor, whimpering as she shook her ass high in the air. He sniffed. She was ovulating.

He mounted his mate. She whimpered and yipped as he pressed into her. He pumped into her willing hole. He watched the other one as he drove deeply into his mate. She watched him, not daring to move. He growled, speeding up as her tunnel pulled him in. He howled as he came. She purred. Her womb was flooded by his thick cum, his knot plugging her up.

He rested on top of her as she sank to the floor. She turned her head to lick at his muzzle and rub her snout against his neck.

He stared at the collared one.

"Mine."

###

Kal blinked his bleary eyes, raising a hand to block the sun pouring onto his face. Natalie grumbled as he shifted beside her. Kal rolled away from the window, pulling her tight against him, her skin soft and warm.

Caroline must have already left, judging by the messy and empty bed opposite Natalie's. Luckily, she hadn't returned until after he and Natalie had managed to extricate him from her.

It had been a confusing night, to say the least. Kal couldn't deny that something was wrong with him, not after noticing his massively engorged knot. He was sure it hadn't been there the last time he and Natalie had fooled around. Yet somehow, it didn't seem too strange to him. Like he'd seen it before.

The even more surprising part had been finding out that Natalie was a werewolf. Not only her, but her entire family. So, not only did monsters exist, but his girlfriend was one too. And he was one, though they hadn't figured out which one.

Natalie groaned, her blonde hair partially covering her face when she opened her eyes. She smiled and gave him a little kiss, cuddling back into him. She giggled as his cock slowly came to life against her ass.

"Well, good morning to you too." She rolled her hips.

Kal nibbled her earlobe as he grew hard behind her. He growled as she slid his cock between her soft legs, letting him slip between her silky legs.

"I have class coming up, I don't know if I have the time to be stuffed by you again."

Kal rumbled as his teeth brushed her neck.

"Maybe... maybe just don't leave the knot in. Yeah?"

His teeth clamping down on her soft neck was her only reply as his cock pressed against her hole. She moaned as that electric current ran down her spine, making her fingers and toes tingle. She pressed back against him, slipping his head into her waiting hole.

"Ah, God Kal, did you get bigger?"

His rumbling vibrated her neck, making her cry out as her pussy gushed. He slowly sank deeper into her, her rippling tunnel pulling him deep within. Her folds fluttered around him, squelching as she accepted him. She whimpered as he sank completely into her, bumping her cervix and making her head swim.

Kal licked her neck over the deep impressions his incisors had pressed into her tender flesh. He growled into her ear. "Mine."

"Yes Kal, it's all yours. Whatever you want."

Kal drew back and slammed into her. Natalie buried her face in the pillow to scream. Her pussy pulsed over him with every thrust. It drooled all over her legs, soaking her bed sheets. The bed vibrated against the wall. Her knuckles grew white as she grasped the sheets.

"Not the knot," she gasped.

Kal pulled out slightly, the knot beginning to bump against her hole as his shaft continue to pump into her. Kal growled in frustration. His fingers dug into her hips as he pulled her back harder, the knot pressing harder into her each time.

"Kal? Guh! What are you doing?"

Kal's teeth clamped onto the nape of her neck again. Natalie shook violently, her pussy clenching over his cock.

"I'm cumming! Don't... don't push it in."

The pressure increased, the knot growing larger. Each time it slammed into her she shivered. He growled, nearing release.

"Ah! Kal! It's... it's too big!"

Kal roared as he yanked her hips back, pressing so hard that his knot slammed inside.

Natalie screamed into the pillow, another orgasm racking her as Kal unloaded into her. Every pulse made her legs twitch as her belly felt like it would burst. She panted as the last spurts filled her completely.

"Guh, okay," she gasped as she swallowed hard. "Maybe leave the knot in to begin with. Holyfuckthatwasgood."

"Mine," Kal growled into her ear again.

Natalie groaned in response as he gathered her close. He nuzzled into her hair, breathing deeply. She caught her breath, the beat of his heart hammering strong against her back.

She glanced over her shoulder as his breathing grew regular. He was asleep again.

"Kal?"

"Hm?"

"Did you just fall asleep on me?"

"Huh? No, uh, I just woke up."

Confusion marred her face. Kal looked back, equally confused.

"What?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"Tell me what you remember from this morning."

"Huh?"

"Humor me."

"Uh, I rolled over, cuddled you, and went back to sleep."

"So, any memories of this?"

She flexed her Kegels, applying pressure to the swollen knot connecting them. She grunted as he leaned back, tugging on it.

"Um, no?"

"Well, whatever you are, you don't like to be told 'no', and you are very possessive."

Kal tried to sit up before yelping as his cock twisted inside Natalie. "Oh my god, did I hurt you? Did I... did I..."

Natalie smiled back at him, patting his hand. "No, nothing like that. I just thought it would be inconvenient to be plugged up for the next thirty minutes or so. You seemed to disagree."

"I am so sorry--"

"Oh shush, I didn't say I didn't like it. Come hold me a bit."

Kal settled against her, gathering her back into his arms, kissing the nape of her neck softly, noting the deep impressions there. Natalie smiled as she snuggled into him. She ran a hand over her slightly bloated abdomen.

"Thinking about it, I probably should have guessed you weren't human, if for no other reason than the amount of cum."

Kal ran his hand over her belly, the skin firm yet springy.

"Yeah, that does seem odd."

"Guess we know what I would look like a couple months pregnant," she chuckled. "Not that I'm going to be," she added quickly. "I'm safe. Probably." She nibbled her lip and glanced back at him. "I mean, unless you... wanted...."

Kal rumbled beside her for a moment, his cock twitching, before answering. "Uh, I don't know if we're quite ready for that."

"Yeah, of course, totally. I was just... never mind."

They settled and waited for his knot to deflate.

"Maybe you're an incubus. Like, a sex demon."

"Are demons real?"

"Why not? Werewolves are real."

"Have you ever met one?"

"I've never met anyone not human or werewolf, so, no."

"Hm, not really sure how many mythologies we'll have to check to find one with a penchant for plugging up young ladies with tons of cum and a knot. That seems like it would lead down a weird rabbit hole if I typed that into a search bar."

She laughed at that. "Yeah, you'll find a lot of cumflation porn that way."

Kal arched a brow at that.

"Hey, don't kink-shame me. You're the one blowing me up like a balloon."

He snorted at that.

###

Chapter 12

This was not a nice neighborhood. Even by American standards, this was an unacceptable place for a Freiji to live. Narrow houses nearly fifty years old, untrimmed and unkept lawns, ancient and rusty vehicles, it was an insult and it made Niko's skin itch just being here.

His own accommodations here were barely acceptable, some garish hotel space that overlooked this tiny town. 'Famous' they had called it. 'Peak of Luxury'. Hardly. If this was what American's thought luxury was, then this was going to be an easier sell than he had thought.

Niko sipped the whiskey he'd brought with him. Customs had tried giving him a hard time, but he wasn't going to let them take his twenty-thousand-dollar bottle. They'd probably just put it into some stupid mixed drink.

"That's him, sir," Gregori said from the driver's seat. "Kalon Aberdeen. Coming this way with someone."

Niko peeked through the divider from the back seat. Kalon was heading toward them with some little blonde. Niko cracked the window and sniffed at the air. He nearly gagged at the stench of the area, but he could pick out the scents blowing his way. Kalon's was familiar. Just like in the wandering realm. The other one though...

Niko sniffed again, an unpleasant taste in the back of his throat. Hyalti. Thin-blooded mutts. Leave it to a feral to make friends with the first thing that smells vaguely similar. That still left the question of who his mate was.

Kalon had stopped suddenly, sniffing the air, as did the Hyalti girl. Impressive that he could already catch his scent, even upwind. What she was doing sniffing was beyond him. There was no way she would be able to distinguish his scent from any other.

Niko swung the door to the limo open, catching their attention as he stepped out. Kalon's lips curled slightly. Seemed Kalon remembered him.

"Kalon? Kalon Aberdeen?" Niko asked with an easy-going smile that never reached his eyes.

"Kal," he replied warily. "Do I know you?"

"Yes and no. We've met once before, though I doubt you'd remember me. You left a bit of a lasting impression. Both to myself and my sister. If you have some time, I'd like to chat. I think I have something that would fill in a few gaps in your memory for you. About the accident."

The girl jumped in excitedly, just like an ill-trained pet. "Do you know what happened to him? In Finland?"

Years of training kept Niko's lips from curling back into a snarl. He ignored her, keeping his eyes on Kal.

"I think you'll find what I have to say quite illuminating. It might explain a few things on your mind recently."

The mutt was loyal at least, he'd give her that. Her hackles rose as she stepped between them protectively.

"What do you know about him? Who are you?"

His smile slipped a bit. "This is a private matter between Kal and myself."

Kal placed a hand on her waist, pulling her back slightly.

"If it has to do with me, it has to do with her. Now, who the hell are you?"

"Niko Litvin Vasiliev. Please call me Niko. I know who you are, better than you do right now. If you'd like to learn more about it, then I invite you to join me at the hotel where my sister awaits."

"I'm coming too," the girl said.

He'd need to have a word with Kal in private on keeping his mutt on a leash.

"If that's what Kal wants, then please, by all means."

Niko stepped aside and gestured to the limo. They both climbed in and gawked around the interior like they'd never seen a car before. Niko kept from rolling his eyes. Those etiquette lessons his father had the matron pound into him were finally paying off.

Niko climbed in after, seating himself across from the two. He tapped on the glass divider.

"Gregori, back to the hotel."

"Yes, sir. We'll be there shortly."

Niko grabbed one of the crystal glasses, dropping in an ice cub and then pouring whiskey over it. He handed it to Kal.

"Oh, uh, thanks. I'm usually more of a mixed drinks kind of guy."

Niko's jaw twitched.

***

Gregori swung wide the double doors to the penthouse suite for Niko and his guests to enter. Numerous staff bowed as they passed through the gaudy hallway. Apparently, red velvet was what passed as class in these parts.

"Apologies for the accommodations, they were the best I could get on short notice," Niko said as a maid opened the next set of doors to the parlor. "Please, make yourself at home. And don't mind the help, I brought them with me, and they are completely loyal to the family."

Niko sat casually on one of the couches, taking a glass of wine proffered to him by another maid. It took Kal and his girl a few moments to stop staring and sit as well. They too, were offered glasses.

"Oh, thanks, I'm not old enough to drink." The girl didn't reach for the offered glass.

"Americans have some very strange concepts about what constitutes adulthood." Niko sipped his wine, letting the light flavor play over his tongue. "But suit yourself."