Call of the Wild - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a Freiji now. It's still me, just... more. I know it's scary, but it's me. It's us. Your family. We'd never abandon you or hurt you."

Tears clouded Melissa's eyes. She covered her face and began to sob. "I'm sorry. I thought... I thought I was alone. I thought you were gone. I... I'm sorry."

Kal squeezed her hand tightly as her body shuddered with sobs. She held it to her cheek, her hot tears rolling along his fingers.

***

Kaylie's shriek when she saw Kal emerge from the woods was a haunting sound that he never wanted to hear again. She was nearly unintelligible as she sobbed and clung to him once she realized he was alright. Hana wasn't much better as she desperately tried to hug both Melissa and him at the same time.

Natalie used the opportunity to get some spare clothes from her family while they brought Jason over to the impromptu triage center Carol and Alex had prepared in their truck.

"Kal," Bill said before they got into their car. "You can't go back to your place. It's compromised. Do you have a safe place to hide out in? If not, I'd suggest heading north and getting a motel along the way. Pay cash only, no cards, no names."

"What about you?"

"We'll split up and lay low for a few days. Full moon tomorrow. Even if we don't change, which I'm beginning to believe might be an actual possibility, we'll need to stay far away from everyone. We'll check in with you if we don't change the first night. If we're still feeling alright, I think we can try to meet up."

Bill glanced at Natalie who shook her head. "I'm going with Kal, dad. I won't change with the moon, and I can protect them."

"From what I've seen, you'll have your work cut out for you then."

Kal winced at the dig. Bill was rightfully angry, seeing as his son's arm was still in a sling.

Bill left without another word.

Kal sighed and moved to the driver seat where Natalie blocked his way.

"Uh-uh, you just got shot, you sit your butt on the passenger side. Who knows what the healing side-effects are."

Kal glanced down at his chest, still bandaged up with various spots of dried blood marking the white gauze. She had a point.

"Right, uh, I probably shouldn't drive."

They rearranged the seats and Natalie pulled the car out, heading North while the other cars scattered.

"Kal. Should we take Niko up on his offer?" Kaylie asked from the back where Melissa was passed out in her arms. "He'd be able to protect us, not just from the hunters, but the families as well."

"I'm not so sure," Hana said. "Pasha warned us. What if they try to control us? Keep us from having children? Make us fight for them?"

Kal hesitated. Niko would definitely use them for his own ends, and from what they knew, the elders and families would try to control them with an iron fist.

"We need time," he finally said. "Let's lay low for a bit, and then try to figure things out. Maybe there's a way to get what we need without officially joining. Or at least, drawing out the process until we know exactly what we're up against."

The moon was high in the sky by the time they cleared the mountains and forested areas. Hana, Melissa, and Kaylie were fast asleep in the back, the adrenaline likely having run through them and leaving them exhausted.

Kal's mind raced with everything that had happened, and even though his eyes stung from exhaustion, he couldn't sleep.

"You can sleep, Kal," Natalie said quietly. "It's been rough. I'll take care of us, don't worry."

"Natalie. I'm sorry. I put everyone in danger. I'm the reason Jason got shot."

"He'll be okay. It's not the first time one of us has been shot. He'll be fine."

"I rushed in without thinking. I put you in danger. If you hadn't been there... I'd probably be dead."

"It's okay, Kal."

"No, it's not. The last thing I want is for you to get hurt. I just... I just want everyone to be safe. My family. Your family. You." He wiped his eyes. "Can't it just be simple? Can't I just protect the people I love? Kaylie. Hana. Melissa. You. Is that so much to ask for?"

Natalie glanced over, reaching her hand out and taking his. She squeezed it comfortingly.

"Please," Kal pleaded. "Just stay with me. I know it's selfish, and I don't deserve it. But please..."

Natalie swallowed heavily, blinking back tears, and focusing on the road again.

"Kal, I can't be like them. I can't be part of your world, your realm... part of your family."

"I don't care. Please."

Natalie interlaced her fingers with his, pulling his hand into her lap. She stared ahead, blinking her eyes rapidly. Her lips tightened. She looked over once more, her misty blue eyes shining even in the darkness of the night.

She nodded.

###

Chapter 42

Pain blurred her vision as Allison screamed into the piece of leather clenched between her teeth. Bethany ignored Allison's cries as she tightened a splint to her forearm where the wolf had shattered bone with its bite. After what seemed an eternity, the sharp, searing pain dulled to a throbbing ache.

There were only four of them here. Dale and Daniel sat listlessly against two trees, their rifles laying on their laps. The brothers had never been in this kind of firefight before, having barely started hunting in the last year. Elle and Nate had brought them. And those two lay on the ground, lifeless eyes staring upward.

Allison glanced over at the body lying off to the side, a red-stained cloth draped over the head. Riley had been a good friend. His leg had been torn up by that wolf that had smashed into their lines just as they fired on Kal. It had to be a werewolf. And Riley couldn't live with becoming one. He'd decided taking a bullet was preferable to the alternative.

The seven of them never even stood a chance. Kal had shrugged off rounds like it was nothing, managing to escape while dragging Melissa off. The giant wolf had torn through them before the pack had even descended on them.

Bethany sat heavily beside her, her knees up and resting her forehead against them.

"What the hell are we goin' to do now?" Bethany asked quietly.

What could they do? Two shell-shocked kids and a pair of injured hunters. There was nothing they could do.

"Kal tanked several rounds and still made it out, and that giant wolf was faster than anythin' I've ever seen. If those werewolves turn tomorrow night, we won't be able to stop them."

Allison stared into the canopy. The stars were hard to make out with how bright the moon was. Was this what her father had felt? Had he known it would be the last time he could appreciate the moon before it turned him?

"We got nothing left," Allison said. "If we go out, we'll just die."

"So, what's the plan?"

Allison's gaze wandered back to Riley's body. Was that the better option? Her hand trembled at the thought.

"There ain't one. I think we gotta talk to them."

"They ain't gonna wanna hear what we got to say."

"Do we have a choice?"

Bethany didn't respond.

###

Chapter 43

Melissa's head swum with everything they'd told her that morning. Freiji. Families. Wandering realm. Werewolves. None of it made sense. But she'd listened. She'd sat at the little motel table with them and listened to it all. Kaylie and Hana were as they always were. Sweet, loving, and caring. They held her hands, rubbed her arms, hugged her tightly, everything that they used to do.

And Kal was the same. The tender eyes watched her closely, making sure that she was alright. He'd been so scared for her the prior night. The way he had trembled, the panicked notes in his voice, the way he focused only on her safety, not caring for himself. It had been real. It was him.

Even Natalie was the same. Past the initial shock of seeing her change, she was no different than usual. Caring, awkward, gentle, and understanding.

Kaylie stroked Melissa's hand. "We're sorry, Melissa. We should have told you. We shouldn't have been hiding this, and you shouldn't have had to find out from someone else."

"How did they even get those videos?" Kal asked. "When did they even get into the house?"

"I don't know," Melissa answered. "It looked like they had a camera in your room, and in the sitting room. The kitchen too."

Hana blanched, covering her mouth, and shaking her head in denial. "No, nonono."

"Hana? What's the matter?"

Guilt plastered her face. "I think it was me. I'm the one that gave them access." Hana wilted under everyone's gaze. "I... I placed cameras... when I found out about you and Kaylie. I just... wanted to... see." She teared up. "I'm sorry. I caused this."

"It's okay," Kal said, pulling her into a hug. "You didn't mean anything bad by it. It's still kind of weird, but we were being weird, so I can't really blame you for it. How many are there?"

"...twelve."

"That's... a lot. Where?"

"Around. And some... in your room... so I could watch... you and Kaylie... from the car... while I..."

Silence descended on them as Hana trailed off, her face caught somewhere between guilt and morbid embarrassment as it turned bright red. She teared up and shrank in her seat.

Natalie coughed to cover the laugh bubbling up. Melissa, however, burst into laughter. She covered her face and snorted.

Hana covered her face, shrinking even further into herself.

"Melissa," Kaylie scolded, "don't laugh at Hana and her voyeuristic tendencies." Kaylie suppressed a fit of giggles. "She just likes to watch. Like a naughty, dirty little girl."

Kaylie finally lost the fight and burst into laughter.

"It's not my fault! Ever since I saw you together, I kept thinking about it!" Hana's face burned red as she tried to defend herself. "I couldn't stop imagining what it was like--"

The girls snorted with laughter.

"Shush, shush, it's okay," Kal pulled her into his arms to comfort her, his lips tight as he fought the grin spreading on his face. "Everyone has their own kink, it's fine."

Hana shoved his chest and tried to storm off. Kal caught her by the hips and pulled her back, guided her onto his lap. She struggled petulantly. He wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms down and gently rocked her, making shushing noises until she finally settled down with a pout.

"I'm sorry we teased you," he said trying to kiss her. She puffed up her cheeks and turned away from him. He chuckled and kissed her shoulder. "Forgive us? Please?"

He shot a glance at the others, who managed to quiet down.

Hana eventually stopped pouting, letting Kal kiss her cheek. He nuzzled her neck, eliciting a few giggles. When the redness on her face finally faded, she hopped off his lap and back into her seat so that they could continue the discussion.

"Okay, what else do you know about these people who took you?"

Melissa took a few breaths to calm herself. It felt good to laugh again.

"Um, not much. They said they had a lot of experience fighting monsters and werewolves, but I was usually in another room, so I didn't hear any of their planning." The lingering smile began to fade as the topic proceeded. "I didn't even know that they were going to use me like that. They told me you were coming to take me, to turn me into... something. They made me think that they would protect me. That they would save us."

Kaylie hugged her and rocked her gently. "It's okay. You're back now. No one needs saving. We're here for you. We always have been."

Melissa looked hesitantly at Kal. "You... you aren't going to change me? Make me a Freiji?"

"No," he assured her, taking her hand in his. "I'd never force something on you. Melissa, I love you. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

While she should be relieved, for just a moment, her heart ached. From what they had told her, it was the most wonderful feeling of connection and freedom.

She nodded, giving him a little smile. "Thank you." She caught his hand as he pulled back. "Kal? I love you too. So much. I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Melissa let him pull her into a warm hug. She closed her eyes, snuggling into his chest, breathing in his scent. The last of her doubts evaporated. It was him. He had never left.

###

Chapter 44

Kal sighed heavily as he sat on the bed. It had not been fun listening to Bill carve into him over the phone for putting them all in danger that night. He couldn't refute any of his points. Bill had tried to stop him from charging in, but he hadn't listened. Jason had his arm in a sling because he'd taken a silver round while covering Natalie. It was a miracle she hadn't been hurt in the fight either. Kal was not making a great first, second, or third impression with the family.

There was a soft knock at the adjoining door. A scent unique to Natalie wafting under it, sweet and subtle.

"I'm sorry," she said as she entered. She closed the door again and sat next to him. She rubbed his hands. "Dad can be a bit intense. But he only wants the best for us. He may seem gruff, but he was worried about you too."

"I know. I deserved it. I should have stopped and thought about it. Listened to him. Instead, I ran off on my own. I'm lucky I'm not dead."

"You also couldn't have known. All of us are used to being hunted, so traps like this are things we already know about. You've never been in a situation like this before."

"It's not really an excuse. But thanks."

Natalie sidled into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and gently bumping her forehead to his.

"Don't worry. They don't hate you. And even if they did, I'd still be here for you."

Kal cracked a smile and chuckled. "You sure about that? I'm pretty sure Monique hates my guts."

"She can get overprotective sometimes. You'll know she's over it when she starts coming on to you again."

"You, uh, have an interesting relationship with her."

"She just likes to tease. She's a sweety once you get to know her."

Holding her close eased Kal's worries. The tension left his temples as he breathed her in.

"So. A wolf?"

"Yeah, I don't really know how that happened. One moment I was chasing after you, the next I was changing. By the way, you were hauling ass back there. You also tore that car door off. Is there anything else I should know?"

"Pasha and Niko failed to provide the details. I can ask them right after I figure out how to ask them about the knot in my dick."

Natalie chuckled and held him close. "Not that I mind that part."

Kal smiled, enjoying the closeness.

"Are they going to be okay? Out there with a bunch of hunters on the loose?"

"Dad's had decades of practice, and he's taught us all well. We know how to hide and secure ourselves. With luck, they won't even turn, and we'll all get back together tomorrow."

Kal nodded, pulling her in closer and nuzzling her neck. Her skin was soft on his lips and hot to the touch. Natalie nipped at his earlobe and nuzzled his cheek. She panted as his teeth scraped along her neck.

"You know, we haven't had our breakup sex yet," Natalie moaned in his ear. "Or our makeup sex." Her chest rumbled as she nipped his neck harder. "I'm sure the girls won't mind if I have you to myself for a bit." She panted as he crushed her body to his. "Be rough with me, Kal. Make me yours."

Kal lifted her easily, cradling her butt in his hands. He nipped her neck where it met her shoulder, making her cry and shudder against him, her nails digging into his back. She growled and bit his shoulder.

Natalie squealed as he threw her onto the bed, leaping onto her moments later and locking her lips to his. His tongue pressed into her mouth where she welcomed it, swirling her tongue and sucking him in. Her fingers pulled at his shirt while his hands moved up under her shirt and palmed her breasts, her nipples already rock-hard.

She growled as she broke the kiss, dragging his shirt over his head. He used that time to pull her shirt up and latch his mouth onto one of her hard nubs, playing his teeth over them. She gasped and thrust her chest forward as one of his hands slid into her tights and stroked her wet folds.

Natalie pulled her tights down, giving him better access and diving his fingers into her soaked honeypot. She cried out as he curled his finger inside. Her nails raised red marks on his back as she writhed under his ministrations.

"Hah! Kal, I need it! Fuck me like a bitch in heat!"

Kal removed his sodden finger and suddenly flipped her face down onto the mattress with a little yelp from her. He lifted her hips and brought her to her knees. Her fragrance filled his nose as her hips wiggled in front of him.

He growled and pushed her head down when she tried to get up on all fours. She arched her back and waggled her hips more.

"There we go," he growled as he dropped his pants. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Yes, Kal. Just like this. Fuck your little bitch."

Natalie clenched the sheets in her hands and screamed into the mattress as he rammed into her waiting hole. Her body shivered as though a thousand volts shot up her spine.

"Like this? This is what you want? Want me to claim you? Make you mine?"

"Yes! Fuck me, Kal! Make me your little bitch! AH!"

Kal held either side of her hips and savagely pulled them as he thrust into her, slamming her cervix with every stroke. Every time he buried himself in her she would tense around him, clamping tightly as she screamed into the sheets. He juices ram freely over him as he slapped wetly against her ass.

Kal gathered her hair close to her scalp and pulled back. She cried out and arched her back, raising her head to see him looming over her, his cock grinding into her deepest parts.

Natalie convulsed around him, gazing into his eyes. Her pussy squelched and twitched as he held her there.

"More," she gasped. "Harder."

Kal wrapped his other hand around her throat, silencing the scream that tried to burst forth as her body shook again. She nodded as he squeezed tighter. He resumed pumping into her, her mouth hanging open in an endless, silent scream as she was wracked with waves of pleasure.

Natalie gasped for air when he eased his grip but was quickly cut off again. Kal drove into her brutally, never giving her time to adjust to the pummeling. Suddenly he let go. His teeth latched onto her neck by her shoulders and bit down hard. His cock rammed as deep as possible. His knot swelled up, stretching her wide. Hot cum splashed inside her. She screamed as her entire body shook from her orgasm. It carried on until he fully emptied himself. Her belly swelled up and she could only shudder in pleasure.

Natalie gasped for air between fits of trembling. Kal's tongue played along her neck, his cock still throbbing occasionally in her.

"Holyfuck. Ohmygod. Fuckme."

Faint giggles came from the door as feet shuffled on the other side.

"Like that?" Kal asked, ignoring the obvious eavesdropping from the others.

"Uh huh. Just like that." She gulped down another lungful of air. "Feel better?"

Natalie squealed once more as Kal lifted her from the bed, his arms under her knees and the knot straining against her snug hole. She grabbed the back of his neck to support herself as he walked across the room to the sofa chair.

Kal sat heavily, causing Natalie to moan at the sudden impact. He let her settle on his lap as he stroked her bloated belly.

"I feel much better now," he said with a rumble in his voice.

"Nothing like fucking a man's daughter to assert your dominance," she groaned as she nuzzled him, her hands covering his while he continued to stroke her tummy. "And pumping her full of cum."

"Careful," he growled. "You might just get filled again if you keep talking like that."

"I'm sorry," she said breathily. "I'll be a good girl. Daddy."

She cried out as Kal rolled her hard nipple between his fingers while his other hand circled her clit. His cock throbbed, eliciting another moan from her.

1...345678