Call of the Wild - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful what you wish for," he growled softly as he slid her wet slit against his hardness. "I might have to keep you here all day, filling you up until you pop."

Hana shivered as little sparks shot up her spine. "Mmm, I'd like that, Kal. You can fill me up as much as you want. I want to feel it swirling in me as it impregnates me."

Hana cried out softly as his head spread her lips and slowly pressed into her tight tunnel. Her hips wiggled to drive him deeper. She pulled herself tight against his chest, his breath hot on her neck.

"Yes, Kal. Just like that. Ah! Make me yours. Forever and ever."

Hana closed her lips on his, her tongue swirling around his as he slowly withdrew and pressed in again. She ached when he left and rejoiced when he returned. Her body tightened in rhythm with his motions, desperate to keep him within her. Every movement built her excitement, every thrust growing the pressure within her.

"Mmm, I can feel you. I can feel your heartbeat. Please, Kal. Please breed me."

Hana shuddered as he thrust into her faster. Her vision blurred as the pressure crested, releasing waves throughout her body, coursing through her and tingling her toes. A strangled whimper erupted from her lips as her tunnel squeezed, even as it was forced apart by his knot. The teeth on her neck drove her to clench again, another spark blasting through her as his warmth filled her.

"Haaa! Yes, Kal! I feel it! Give me a baby!"

Hana trembled in his arms as her womb twitched. Her belly expanded as she whimpered. Every throb of his made her cry out again as she was filled to bursting.

Hana kissed him again as he finally stopped spurting into her. Their tongues danced slowly. His warm hands ran up and down her back.

She sighed contentedly and snuggled into his arms, her belly heavy with his seed.

"I love you, Hana."

"And I love you, Kal. Never forget that we love you. We'll always be with you. Forever."

###

Chapter 33

Kal's tongue lolled as Kaylie wove drunken lines through the snow. She now had two foxes that burrowed below and occasionally popped their heads up, their massive ears flicking and rotating before diving back down.

Are you going to be okay? At this rate we'll never get back to the den.

It's getting better. Just... give me a moment, I feel kind of nauseous.

Kaylie sat down and shook her head, her ears flapping as she did so. She lay down and shoved her snout into the snow, closing her eyes and rubbing her face against it.

Is it even possible to throw up here? I'm not sure we really have anything in our stomachs.

Less talking.

Kal sat beside her and licked her ears.

You could just let them go.

Kaylie raised her head, her muzzle now covered in powdered snow.

No. We'll need them. She was playing it coy, but trouble is definitely coming, one way or another.

Kal lapped at her muzzle, cleaning off the accumulated snow.

You're right. We should try to get a better handle on these abilities. Who knows when someone less friendly comes knocking.

Kaylie stood again, rubbing her head against his before setting off again, this time a bit more linearly.

What about Elina's collar? Have you figured out how you did that?

Not a clue. But I think it's about time we talked with Elina about it.

Be gentle with her, okay? She's hurting.

Did she open up much when you spoke with her?

A bit. I don't know how much she's keeping to herself, but if her father is willing to throw her away like this, bind her to another Freiji for the rest of her life without any care for her interests, then I'm not so sure this family is such a great thing.

They traveled in silence through the snowy landscape, arriving at their nook quickly. Hana lay curled up on the bed beside Elina, their chests rising and falling rhythmically as they slumbered.

Still kind of weird to think this is what happens when we're awake in the other realm.

Well, it kind of makes sense. We're asleep there when we're awake here, and vice versa.

But what happens when we're asleep in both places?

I dunno. Non-REM sleep? Need to rest at some point, right?

Kal padded over to Elina. He lay beside the silver wolf and snuffled at her neck. He wasn't sure why, but his instincts still drove him here, leading to this behavior that he had to remind himself would be wholly inappropriate back in the human realm.

Kaylie slid between Hana and Elina, settling her snout on Elina's midsection, and rubbing her cheek on her fur. Hana's body twitched and shuffled to accommodate the new arrangement, but her eyes never opened, and she remained blissfully asleep with only a little sigh as she settled.

Kal licked Elina's neck. She fought the collar less these days, having become largely docile. He'd tried chewing it off before, but to little success. Truthfully, he felt bad having taken her hostage. He could see it in her eyes, both here and in the human realm, even without Kaylie saying anything. She was a broken woman, and he had had a hand in it. It left a sour taste in his mouth.

Elina slowly stirred under their ministrations. Kal continued cleaning her, letting her scent play in his nose. He gently bumped her head with his own, rubbing his scent on her.

Soon, Elina awoke, her sharp eyes shining like dark sapphires. She remained lying on the ground, leaning her head up to lap at Kal's muzzle. She gently bumped her head against his chest, letting him lick her muzzle in return.

Good evening, Elina. I hope it's not a bad time. Kaylie rose and nuzzled her.

Of course not, Kaylie. I'm at your disposal.

Kaylie nipped her gently.

None of that. Your brother isn't here. You don't have to talk like that.

Kal licked her again. We'd like to talk. A bit more honestly. And to offer you a way out. He tugged at her collar. Like this. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to get it off.

Kal had assumed that it would make her happy, but he didn't even get a wag of her tail. If anything, she seemed to shrink back a bit.

Did... did I do something wrong? I'm sorry.

What? No. I'm trying to say I'm sorry for imprisoning you like this. I'd like for you to be free.

...where would I go?

Well, back to your territory? Isn't that... what Freiji want?

Kal glanced at Kaylie, her expression of confusion mirroring his own.

It wouldn't matter. Kal, I'm yours if you join the family. If you don't, even if you release me, I won't be welcomed back. I'll have failed my mission. I've already been unseated from the succession. The best I could hope for is to be pawned off on the next Freiji. The mating cycle starts soon. I'll be given to whoever father chooses. I don't... I don't have the will to fight anymore. They'll consume my territory and I'll spend the rest of my existence birthing pups. I can only hope that he's gentle, and that maybe, someday, I'll grow to love him.

Kal stood and paced the room, growling to himself.

Was that what this family was about? Using and throwing away family when convenient?

And what do you want? Kaylie spoke softly.

It doesn't matter.

Elina lay her head on the ground again, tears forming at the edges of her big eyes.

It matters to me. To us.

I'm so tired. Learning that I'm nothing but a pawn to my father and the elders. Knowing that I'm not allowed to have my own will. To do as I choose. All these years, being the good girl, trying to get my father's approval. It all meant nothing. I'd rather stay here, than face that cold again.

Kal stopped pacing, returning to her side, and licking her neck. He lay down, warming her body as she shivered against him.

If that's what you want, then please stay. At least until you feel you're ready to face the world again.

Kal? What if we don't give her back?

What?

She's here, and she doesn't want to go back. What if we decline the family, and keep her here?

I wouldn't recommend it. Father may no longer have a use for me, but he won't stand by while someone takes his things.

We could protect her. Kal, this is our territory. We could fight.

Please don't. You can't imagine how strong the others are. They've lived for decades fighting to the death for territory. The elders have been through wars. Not even just here, but in the human realm, their reach is practically infinite.

Could you teach us then? Even if we don't fight, we'll need to know.

Elina raised herself from the ground, lying on her belly between the two of them. She rubbed her head against Kaylie's.

Please. Promise me you'll give me up if you don't join. Don't fight them. Just leave me to my fate. You'll have enough problems. I don't want to be another burden.

If I say I promise, would you believe me?

Elina whined and looked between the two of them. She gave a little yelp as Kal's teeth nipped her neck.

I did say that you're mine. And no one takes what's mine. So, you'd best train us well, so that we can fulfil your wishes, should the need arise.

Elina lowered her gaze. A tear rolled down her muzzle. She nodded, burying her muzzle in his chest and sniffling.

***

Um, you made these? On purpose?

The twin foxes sat in the den with their heads cocked looking up at Elina, their ears flopping over slightly.

Why? You don't like them?

Uh, well, I guess they would be good for scouting. Have you tried to make a wolf?

Kal's tongue lolled at the conversation that mirrored the one with Pasha.

She tried. This was as close as either of us got.

Well, alright. You'll want to work on that. You'll need a fighting force to defend the territory, not just to let you know where others are. You'll also need to be able to alter the makeup of your territory. Distance may not matter outside, but once inside, everyone has to play by the rules you establish. Raising boulders, creating pits, summoning storms, anything that makes the environment a weapon should be your priority.

Guns?

You can certainly try. But I don't think anyone's been able to do it. You'd need to perfectly understand and replicate the chemical reaction. At least, that's my hypothesis. Most territories are protected by more natural means. I've seen ranged weapons before, but they require a tremendous amount of active concentration. Raising a wall is something you can just do and leave there.

Kaylie rubbed her head against Kal's side. Considering you can't even roll the rock down the hill, I think we can table firearms for a while.

Kal ignored her teasing. What about outside the territory?

Things get more complicated, but also simpler. Anyone can manipulate the external area, but it will resist. It's the will of the world out there, and even the most powerful would find it hard to make nature do something it doesn't want to. Additionally, you can always flee back to your territory with but a thought.

Well, good to know. But what if we collar them?

Why? Have you suddenly figured out how to do it again?

Kal squinted his eyes at Elina's playful tone. He was getting emotional whiplash from her shifting moods.

Humor me.

What you actually did was bind me to the heart of your territory. Your den. How you learned it is beyond me. It requires not only perfect manipulation of your will, but also an active portion of your mind anchoring it. Since you can't feel it and can't release it, I'd guess it was an instinctive reaction, likely tied to something you'd rather not recall.

Something nagged at the back of Kal's mind, but it was gone the moment he tried to focus on it.

Kal? Maybe it has something to do with the accident. You said you can't recall any of it. Maybe you've been repressing it?

And it's tied to binding someone to a territory? Even the thought of that makes me shudder.

Elina's tongue lolled. I don't know, it's not that bad really.

...I think I preferred you being sad and morose.

###

Chapter 34

Kal hadn't been sure what to expect when meeting Pasha, assuming she would be like Niko, some rich and bedecked woman in gaudy finery. Instead, she wore low-cut hip jeans with a wide studded belt, worn-in sneakers, a tight shirt that showed off her midriff, and a leather half-coat. Pitch-black silken hair flowed in waves down her back and deep brown eyes watched him closely. An olive-skinned model, perhaps in her late twenties.

"Well? Are you going to invite me in, Kal?" she asked with a grin tugging at the corner of her lips. "Or am I supposed to wait here until I start shivering?"

"Right, uh, sorry, come in Pasha. Sorry, you weren't quite what I was expecting."

She stepped indoors, a spicy scent following her.

"No thousand-dollar shoes, Gucci handbag or limo?" Pasha teased. "Please. I went to college in the states. I'm well aware of how to live like a normal person."

"Pasha?" Kaylie popped out at the sound of her slightly accented English. "Is that you?"

"And you would be Kaylie. I'd recognize your scent anywhere."

Kaylie pulled her into a hug, which seemed to surprise Pasha for a moment before she returned it.

"Ah, I wasn't expecting the royal treatment," Pasha joked as they parted. "Most Freiji are a bit more standoffish."

"Oh, let me introduce Hana to you," Kaylie said as she grabbed Pasha's hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

She was already a bigger hit than Niko ever was.

Kal rounded the corner to the kitchen to find Hana giving her a hug as well. Natalie, who sat beside her, gave a friendly wave.

A pang shot through him as he met her eyes. It still hurt, knowing the pain he'd caused her.

"This is Natalie, Kal's... friend. Her family is staying here for a few days while we figure some things out."

Kal watched Pasha closely. How would she react to a werewolf? Would it be the same as Niko?

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Pasha," she said with a little smile. "I didn't think werewolves were so common here, but you have an entire house full of them."

There was a momentary pause in the conversation.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Kal asked standoffishly.

"Not at all, just surprising."

"That certainly wasn't Niko's reaction," Natalie said.

"Well, he falls far more in line with the families than he would like to admit," she said with a sniff. "Artificial hierarchies based on generations of brainwashing. Freiji should be free to live as they choose."

Full marks to the Atwal house. They already seemed better than Niko's family.

"Do you know much about werewolves?" Natalie asked. "Like how Freiji affect us?"

Pasha's head cocked and she blinked at the question. "Affect werewolves? We don't affect werewolves. We never have."

A heavy silence fell as several confused gazes passed between them all.

"But Kal does," Natalie said. "He suppresses our transformations and even lets us control it. At least he does with me. My family has already noticed a change as well, just by being near him. Our sense of taste doesn't dull, and our skin doesn't itch."

Pasha turned a curious eye to Kal, inspecting him again. She stepped closer, her chest bumping lightly against his and sniffed his neck. Her tongue darted out, taking a quick lick.

"Um, hi. Uh, what's happening?"

She stepped back, a quizzical expression on her face. She turned to Kaylie, doing the same thing, followed by Hana.

"Um, is this a greeting amongst our kind?" Kaylie asked as Pasha stood there pondering something.

Pasha turned back to Kal tapping her index finger on her forearm.

"I don't think you're actually a Freiji. At least, not a full Freiji."

"It's subtle, but you have a slight nuance to your scent. Like you're something more." She stepped closer to him once more. "Do you remember anything about your awakening?"

"No, nothing. I fell and then I woke up in the hospital."

"Hmm, what did that old man do?" she mumbled to herself.

"What?"

"Hmm? Oh, your awakening. I had a vague idea of who was responsible, but now I'm not even sure how he did it. He's birthed a new kind of Freiji into this world, and who knows what was mixed in with our blood."

"Who?" Hana asked. "You said he did something. Who is he? Couldn't we ask?"

Pasha sighed and took a seat, scratching the back of her head. "Alright, what I'm going to tell you has to stay between us. And that's not only for my sake, but for yours as well."

She leaned back and began. "Erolyn was a Freiji some time ago that was obsessed with revitalizing the Freiji bloodline. More and more children were being born without the ability to access the wandering realm. This made pairing of Freiji and mating an even more important issue. The elders of all the families basically agreed to take a firmer hand in deciding how things were arranged, when humans could be turned, and how many births there would be so that one family didn't start dominating the others. They stripped us of our ability to choose our mates, of when to have families." Sadness tinged her voice as her eyes focused on something only she could see. "The real pain, though, was felt by the parents of the Vahemma, those children who couldn't access the realm. You've felt what it's like to be connected, to be a part of a family. Without that, the parents could never have the same kind of relationship they had with their own parents. It was like they'd birthed children that were deaf and blind. They loved them, but not like they wanted...."

Kaylie sat beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Your children?"

Pasha rubbed her eyes and nodded. She cleared her throat and continued. "It created a widening divide between the Vahemma families and the Freiji. We drifted further and further apart."

"And the Vahemma became the servants of the Freiji?" Kaylie asked. "Niko mentioned all his staff were Vahemma."

"More so now. There had always been a few Vahemma in the families, and they were treated with pity. As more were born, they slowly became second-class citizens, with entire sub-houses being comprised of nothing but Vahemma."

"So, Erolyn wanted to solve the problem?" Hana asked. "He's the one who ultimately made Kal? And us?"

"I believe so, but that may not be great news for the families and elders. Generations of shifting power have put them in the ultimate seat, and free-breeding Freiji would undermine that. Which is why we need to keep quiet about how you awakened. If you are the offspring of some distant Vahemma relative that happened to awaken, that would be ideal for the families."

"But, if we are some kind of experiment that is growing out of their control and threatening their power, they would try to get rid of us," Kal added.

"Likely. Erolyn was sentenced to death for his research. It was made taboo to interfere with the 'superior' blood of Freiji, and Erolyn had spent decades secretly analyzing, modifying, and apparently splicing, our blood. I, and a few others, helped fake his death and hid him away, in hopes that he'd finally figure out a way to help us restore the bloodlines."

"Decades? How old are you?" Kal asked.

"Kal," Hana admonished.

"It's fine," Pasha said. "We age a bit differently, so it can be hard to tell. I was a young mother when he was sentenced, and he'd already been working on the problem for a while. I've passed forty recently."

"Good to know I'll be aging gracefully," Kaylie said, trying to lighten the mood.

123456...8