Call Us Daddy

Story Info
I'm sharing a house with Dad, among other things...
3.5k words
4.68
19k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers

We stood at the bar, watching the crowd and waiting on our beers. Dad was turned back toward the crowd, resting his elbows on the bar. I glanced over at him. People were always saying that we looked alike. Two really tall, dark, and handsome dudes who looked more like brothers than father and son. Since I moved in with him to save money while doing my graduate studies, Dad would joke with his friends that we actually were really brothers. I say friends, but they were more like fuckbuddies or dates. My dad came out after the divorce and was taking advantage of his freedom. I wisecracked that his mid-life crisis consisted of doing what he couldn't do as a closeted married twenty-something; and he'd always laugh, then agree with me

"I'm glad you came out to the club with me tonight. We oughta do more of this," my dad tried to tell me over the music.

"What?" I said, trying to decipher what he said. Dad repeated himself. "Oh, yeah! It's a good change of pace for me." Dad smiled and nodded as he surveyed the club.

While Dad usually had guys all over him, I was pretty quiet and somewhat shy when it came to sex. But I had a very robust fantasy life and loved a good porn-filled bate session in my room...behind a locked door. Of course, I'd be lying if I said hearing my dad fucking his dates late at night didn't turn me on.

I'd seen Dad naked and knew he had a big thick cock when soft, so I figured it was even bigger when hard. My dick was about the same size; and it got really hard when I lay in bed, hearing some trick shouting out from Dad's bedroom. I knew it had to be my dad's thick cock pushing into the dude's tight hole. The few guys I had fucked always commented on my big dick, and how it stretched them out as I sank into them. I liked to fantasize about watching my dad's cock working into some young tight bottom. But I knew that would never really happen. I was pretty uncomfortable about talking about gay sex with my dad --it titillated me but it also made me a bit irritable, a bit uncomfortable.

Yet, here I was with my dad in a club full half-naked guys. Everyone oozed sex and erotic energy. Flesh touched flesh as guys decided who they were going to fuck later. I walked in with a sense of cautious trepidation, but Dad was feeling all of the atmosphere. He was living in the moment, while I was wondering what I was missing on the television.

I had heard my dad fuck. I was turned on by the sound of it. My dad was very attractive. Here I was though actually watching him be a very sexual person on display for the first time. I noticed the guys who watched him. Some would wink at him; some would grab their crotches and jostle their packages in a lewd display. They all looked like porn stars to me and I thought about my dad fucking every one of them as they sauntered past us.

"I want to be the meat in the sandwich with you two," a leather-vested muscle jock said as he danced up to us both. Some bigger guy came along and pulled him away, glaring at us both.

"More like the cheese," I joked to my dad, poking him in the ribs gently. His attention was elsewhere.

My dad's shirt was half unbuttoned, exposing his dark hairy muscular chest -a few silver threads among the dark- with a nip almost peeking out. His head was gently bobbing in time with the dance music; a big grin on his face.

"Does your hot brother have all that, too?" some shirtless smooth-chested guy said, pointing at dad's chest hair as he passed by us. His gaze lingered on me for a few seconds as he walked away.

"Here," I said, handing Dad a bottle of beer. "Why don't you...", I started as he turned away from me.

A lithe twinkish blond had pulled up to the bar beside my dad. He was wearing a light pink crop exposing his tight tanned midriff, his long blond bangs hanging down half in front of his perfect face. He turned toward my dad, brushing his bangs delicately back. He jingled the ice in his plastic cup that he held by the rim and slowly took a last sip from the little straw before giving my dad a coquettish look. His eyes smiled at my dad while his tongue slipped over and around the straw alluringly.

"Are you two brothers? Ya look alike," he slurred slightly as he batted his long dark eyelashes. "I bet you are...," he paused for a second and lightly licked over his lips, "...two big ol' muscle jock brothers looking to have a good time."

My dad, taking a swig of his beer, leaned toward the small blond.

"Yeah, I'm the older brother. I'm almost old enough to be his daddy," he said, then turned and winked at me with a nod.

"I'd love you to be my daddy. I bet you could teach me all kinds of things. Maybe even spank me if I've been a bad boy," the blond said with a shy grin, reaching a finger out and twirling it through the thick hair on dad's chest. "And I've been such a bad boy tonight," the twink said, as he put down his empty cup and grabbed a full one the bartender had just sat down. He took a long sip and made an expression of delight. "I want to be even more naughty, you know...so naughty I might need daddy to carry me home...and finally teach me a lesson I won't forget."

He ran his finger down until it hit a done button on dad's shirt. His finger twirled around. My dad slyly reached and undid the button as well as the rest, his shirt hung completely open exposing his hairy six-pack. The blond's finger traveled on down to the big silver buckle of dad's tight jeans, tapping it with his fingernail.

"Big buckle," the blond cooed. "So fucking big."

"Yeah, I need a big buckle. I'm a really big guy, you know," he replied, shifting his weight so the jeans tightened across his other thigh, highlighting the cock-ringed length pressed against it. His thumb was hooked in his pocket and his fingers toyed near the edge of the shadowy bulge.

The blond laughed and then licked his full lips flirtatiously. My dad reached out and grabbed at his small hip with his big hand to pull the blond to him. The blond turned his back toward my dad as he pulled him backward, causing the blond's ass to become nestled against the big denim-bound daddy cock. Dad ran his hand over the young blond torso, his hand disappearing under the barely-there crop top. He caressed the blond roughly as the twink almost went limp from the attention. The blond moaned as my dad's hand creeped up to his young neck and held it softly as he smoothly rocked his hips against the soft round buttocks in front of him. The blond's blue eyes went wide and his full-lipped mouth fell open in a surprised ecstasy as he felt my dad's massiveness rubbing slowly and gently against him. A few guys around us openly groped themselves watching the carnal display. I knew it wouldn't do for me to stand beside them.

I sucked down the rest of my beer and walked to the dance floor while the thin blond backed harder into my dad, laughing and sipping his drink. I adjusted the semi-boner in my jeans. I shouldn't be getting turned on by watching my father's public display with another guy about my age, I told myself. I shook my head and just got lost in the music. The thump of the music and the sweaty testosterone-saturated muscles around me made me forget Dad's display. I was feeling really good being baptized in the sea of hot twirling men. Drenched with the sweat and scent of dozens of men, I figured I might be ready to do some displaying of my own. My height already made me stand out in the crowd. I unbuttoned my shirt and felt a few adoring hands exploring my torso: I caught a few flirty looks and smiles in the flashing lights.

Several songs later, I felt a hand grab at my side under my shirt. I felt someone tall push against my back in the dancing crowd. I stopped dancing and closed my eyes, enjoying the warm feel of another body against mine. The hand ran around to my sweaty hairy chest and pulled me backward. With a wide grin of anticipation, I turned my head back --it was my father.

"What?" I said loudly to him above the music, after dropping the grin from my face

"I know it's still early, but are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I answered with an exaggerated smile as my dad turned away. I buttoned up and left all my boys on the dance floor.

We walked to the bar and paid our tabs. The blond twink came bouncing back to us.

"Oh, this is Mycah," my dad said, putting his arm around the blond twink. "I said we'd give him a ride in our cab."

"It's Micah, but with a 'y'," the blond giggled, holding out his hand as if I were to kiss it.

We got into the taxi and I slumped down into the seat. The twink and my dad whispered to each other and laughed. The twink kept running his hands across Dad's still bare chest, grabbing occasionally handfuls of chest hair and moaning softly. He turned toward me and ran a hand over my chest as we pulled up to our house.

"Are you as hairy as your brother?" he asked, toying with one of my buttons.

"Yeah, even moreso," I fibbed. I moved Mycah's hand to my dad's knee. "Okay, why'd we stop here first?" I looked at my dad. "Huh?"

Dad looked at me and shook his head, laughing. He paid the driver and got out, pulling the twink out after him.

When I got inside the house, Dad and Mycah were on the sofa. The skinny twink was pulling Dad's shirt completely off as my father stuffed his tongue down the young guy's throat with a low growl.

I made my way downstairs to the gameroom/gym to take a shower, not wanting to interfere with the events that would hopefully move further upstairs and behind closed doors.

I have to say I was turned on. My dad was a good-looking guy. Mycah was a hot gay college twink who oozed sex. Seeing Dad making out with the twink was thrilling to me. My hand moved down my body in the shower, finally running down the length of my hardening cock. I imagined Mycah was giving me the attention he was giving my dad. I thought about my dad standing there, watching Mycah pleasuring my cock; I dropped my hand and rinsed off.

I left the shower and dried off, wrapping a dry towel around me. I settled onto the couch in front of the large television. I grabbed some headphones and started watching some old movie.

I jerked awake and it took me a few seconds to orientate myself. I realized I had fallen asleep on the couch, the headphones in my lap. A different movie was playing silently on the big screen as I lifted myself up and stretched. I looked at the clock and realized that I had not been asleep very long. I turned everything off, adjusted the towel around my waist, and quietly headed up the stairs.

I could only hear a few muffled groans and moans as I tiptoed up the stairs. Maybe everything was over, I thought, a bit disappointed.

As I started down the hallway to my room, I noticed that the door to Dad's room wasn't completely closed. I tried to avoid the light spilling out of the door, softly padding past it in the shadows. I'd like to admit that I did not look into the room as I passed, but I couldn't help myself.

Dad was naked on his bed, his muscles flexing in the soft light from the nightstand. Underneath him was the blond twink, his ankles resting on my dad's shoulders. Dad's hips were smoothly thrusting forward into the doubled-over twink, a slow deep groan coming from his throat as Mycah took his thick cock.

"Fuck me, daddy," Mycah cried out softly, almost inaudibly.

I leaned closer to hear better. I felt the head of my dick against the fleece of the towel, wetly pushing against the soft material as it grew.

"Fucking take daddy's fat meat, boy," my father growled back. Dad's hips began to deeply invade the younger guy's guts in quick hard strokes. "You like daddy fillin' you up with his big thick cock? You living for this big ol' daddy dick? Daddy loves this young tight pussy grabbing at his cock."

"Fuck my pussy, daddy. Fuck me, fuck me so hard," the twink responded breathlessly, his hands desperately grabbing at the sheets.

My own cock was tenting the towel I was wearing. I ran a hand over the towel, feeling the hardness growing as I watched my handsome father banging the hot little twink. As my father began to groan louder as his orgasm began to build up, my towel slipped and fell to my feet. I bent down to get it and my ass caught the edge of the door, pushing it open a tiny bit further. They probably wouldn't have noticed, except that it gave a high squeak as it moved. I grabbed my towel and rushed to my room.

I lay in my bed and laughed at myself before slipping naked into the cool sheets. Everything was relatively quiet. I figured they had orgasmed and probably had fallen asleep or were just making out. I closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep in seconds, even without jerking off, my still-engorged flaccid cock laying against my belly...I figured I'd have some great wood in the morning as well as some excellent sex dreams during the night.

My sheet pulled away from atop my body, exposing me. I turned onto my back, feeling a hand slide over my chest and down toward my cock. What a sexy dream I thought to myself. I then realized it wasn't a dream and my eyes popped open.

"I was trying to get your attention," the figure whispered.

It was Mycah.

"You up for some fun? You saw a lot earlier. I thought you might want some relief. I'm game, if you are..."

"Uhm, I...uh," I stuttered for a second.

"I'll go away...if you want."

"So, I guess he told you he wasn't my brother," I said, smirking slightly.

"Yeah, after you pushed the door open and he shot a huge load," Mycah laughed as he scooted closer toward me, his head tilted and rubbing against his shoulder. He slipped a hand under the sheet and caressed my leg. "Can I stay?"

"Uhm....uh, yeah...sure," I said in a sleepy voice. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I lifted myself up on my forearms as the twink tried to encircle my cock with his fingers. "My dad...," I started.

"He's asleep. But I'm still so horny. With all of these big hairy studs and their big cocks in the house, who could blame me," Mycah whispered, bending down and taking the head of my cock between his lips.

"Oh, fuck," I cried softly as the blond took me completely into his mouth. I fell back into my pillow. My cock got harder with every slide of his mouth over it. "Damn," I repeated slowly as the electrical excitement tingled over me.

Mycah was very talented at using his mouth. He didn't even need to adjust to my thick meat, swallowing it easily to the base. Taking my dad must have warmed him up, I thought to myself as he choked on my dick. Thinking about Mycah deepthroating Dad's cock made mine twitch causing Mycah to gag and cough. He pulled off my cock and looked up at me with hungry wet eyes, spittle trailing from my cock to his mouth in thick trails. He took in a deep breath and sank back onto my cock, taking every thick inch like a good boy.

My hands slid to my nips, pulling and twisting as the twink expertly worked my now achingly hard member with his mouth and throat.

"You wanna fuck me?" Mycah asked after pulling off of my cock with a pop. "I want your big cock in me...I think it's even bigger than your dad's." He wiped across his mouth with his forearm. "I've never been fucked by a dad and son before in one night."

I just nodded my head in approval. I didn't even think as I reached into the nightstand and grabbed some lube. Mycah grabbed my hand and the lube fell to the floor.

Swiftly, Mycah straddled me and lowered himself onto my cock. I groaned as I sank very easily into him. I figured my dad's cum and lube was allowing my easy entry into the young ass. I gritted my teeth as the wet tightness grabbed and massaged my cock as it pushed deeper into him. My dad's slimy load was allowing me to quickly take his young hot lover. I felt like some young batchelor lion fucking in the shadows while the real king of the jungle slept nearby. I wondered if I fucked like my dad. Was I feeling this boy's ass in the same way as my dad had? Was my cock hitting in the same spots as my dad's cock?

"Oh, fuck yes," Mycah hissed as he began to ride my cock. "Cream my ass, fucker. You feel daddy's cum letting you deep into this pussy. Yeah, that cum lube came from your dad...does that turn you on, fucker?" He fell toward me grabbing my chest hair in his hands. "Fuck me like your dad did. He fucked me so good...oh, fuck you fuck so good too...my two daddies fuck so good." My hands grabbed him. "Yeah, pound me, daddy."

My hips thrust upward as Mycah dropped hard onto me. It wasn't a nice fuck; it was a raw hard fuck. A dirty primal fuck. He wanted me to fill the empty hole left by my dad's thickness, and I just wanted some animal relief from the sexual build-up from the night.

Mycah jerked his slender cock, causing his worn ass to tighten around my dick with every stroke until I could not hold back. My eyes went wide and my mouth grimaced as the flash of my orgasm ripped through my body. I could feel the full hot loads spurting into the twink's bowels in tight volleys. My cum was creaming into my dad's foamy load.

I gasped for air as my trembling body thrust at Mycah causing him to release a dripping load onto my stomach. He cried out in high whimpers. His hands ran over his body provocatively, running through his hair like some busty post-coital blond pornstar. He finally wrenched himself off my cock and fell back onto the bed. I raised myself and looked over the taut young body I had just used. There was a familiar creak and I quickly turned toward my door. The door was moving slightly open, and a shadowed figure walked past it with a low soft chuckle. My cock twitched against my thigh, as my hand ran over my slick abs. So that's how it is, I thought to myself.

"Get up," I growled deeply at Mycah. "I'm going to fuck you again."

"Cool," he responded, sitting up on his knees in the bed, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Not here," I ordered as I stood up, grabbing at him. "In the other room....".

I grabbed him gently by the neck and steered him down the hall to Dad's room.

Dad was sitting naked on the edge of his bed as we entered. He looked so big and strong; the light from the nightstand enhancing his bulging muscles and dark hair.

"Something of yours wandered off it seems."

Dad grinned.

"I think he needs a good spanking," I told my dad. "He's been a very bad boy tonight." I slipped one arm around his tight torso, running my other hand through his blond hair.

Mycah grinned.

The twink pulled away from me and dropped across my dad's lap, cooing as he ran his hands over his pretty face and through his blond hair. The bedside light highlighted the sticky wetness on his upturned ass cheeks. His used plump bubble butt displayed provocatively to the both of us, he was begging to be used even more. My dad slid a rough hand over the young creamy ass; then looked up at me, winking.

And I grinned.

TAHammer
TAHammer
299 Followers