All Comments on 'Calling Down the Moon'

by LadyArielle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Very interesting

I hope there's more... I'd like to know exactly how/why Lindsay changed. Did Mike change her, or did he bring out something that was already in her? Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I would have given you a 5 but due to some...

...technical reason like, "Has anyone ever heard of a full moon under a storm?" Nope. That was just so - wrong. Other than that I thought it was a simple storyline but artfully delivered.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
im liking this

I thought it was very good. And i agree with the other comment before. Did Mike turn her or was it like dormant in her? I really really would love for you to continue. I can see great potential in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

Please finish it.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
Muy bien (very good)

dont know why i felt i needed to say that, but either way... wonderful job on the story! didn't expect in the end that she was a werewolf as well! had to read that 3 times before i got the gist :)

Will read your other ones...this is my first one of yours!

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
loved it

wish there was more but it was very good. looks like it's been a while since you've written any stories, pity I found the characters delightful and the other stories were good too.

purpledragonflypurpledragonflyover 10 years ago
uh

The first page was very hot and interesting, had me reading along eagerly and laughing. Blue Moon. Hardy Har. The characters were great. The sex got kind of... sloppy? Harder to understand. And I'm not sure of what to make of the ending. It, ironically, was a bit anticlimactic in its writing; it seems to lack the same care and detail that you put into the beginning of the piece. Add to that that I definitely was not expecting lycanthropy to be transferred by sex, and you had one confused reader.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Well Done

Normally I complain about werewolf stories, but this one didn't hit any of the worst cliches. That could be blown apart in a sequel, because this story didn't touch the overdone and silly things in werewolf stories at all.

Still, thanks for sharing an enjoyable story!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Lovely

So much romance packed into such a short story! Brilliantly written. One of the best short shifter stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you i needed that .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous