Calling On Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fed him my tongue. I wanted to feel this tongue again, to let him know I loved him, and if giving him an amazing kiss would tell him I loved him, then I wanted to tell him over and over again. He welcomed my tongue into his mouth, shocking me when he sucked on it. I in turn sucked on his.

I knew now what I felt was definitely Daddy's bulging cock between my legs. I knew because he lifted his hips and ground it against my pubic bone, his bulge smashing into my soft panty-covered pussy. I gasped and broke the kiss, looking down.

"Daddy?"

"Mmm, baby," Daddy whispered breathlessly. "I'm getting a little excited."

I bit my lip as I looked down. "Daddy, is that your, your---"

"My cock," he said, enunciating the word, saying it nice and slow.

"Oh, god," I said. "Daddy."

My daddy's cock was hard. Had I done that? Had my kiss done that? I was in shock, but then, who was I to judge? My pussy was dripping wet. I could feel how soaked my panties were.

"I, I'm wet," I said.

"Are you?" he said.

"I am," I said breathlessly.

I looked down as Daddy's hands came to my thighs. He took the bottom of my skirt and lifted it. My mouth opened in surprise as I watched him. My bare thighs were plain to see, and then so were my little white panties, with tiny red kissy lips. Worse than the embarrassment of my daddy seeing my panties was him seeing the wetness. But the wetness wasn't just on me; it was on him. I had dripped so much, there was a wet spot on his white shorts.

"Oh no!" I said, stumbling to get off him, standing up. "I'm so sorry, Daddy!"

He laughed. "Babygirl, it's okay. Come back here."

I was staring hard at the huge bulge in his shorts. That was his cock, I knew it. I had made it hard, and now I had stained his shorts with my disgusting pussy juice. God, I felt so ashamed and horny at the same time. "Daddy, please, can I use your bathroom?"

"Baby, come back here."

"Please, I can't. My pussy is filthy. Oh god!" I clenched my hand over my mouth. I had said pussy. "I didn't mean to say that."

"Your pussy is filthy?" he said with a sexy smirk. "Why is it filthy?"

"I, I'm dripping wet, Daddy," I said in humiliation. "My pussy is drooling. I have a problem where it gets really wet when I get horny. Daddy, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me."

"You amaze me. You are the absolute best. I mean that."

I had no idea what he meant, but I had to clean myself right now. "Daddy, please. I am begging you, may I use your bathroom and clean my pussy?"

He smiled. "Go ahead."

I hurried away into the bathroom, closing the door. I leaned against the sink, my legs shaking, my pussy throbbing. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to my feet. Then I peeled my panties down. They were so sticky and soaked. Wetness was running down my thighs. My stockings were ruined. I was so humiliated. I had come to visit my daddy and this is what I had done? I'd gotten so horny I had to admit to him my pussy was drooling. I wanted to crawl under a rock somewhere. Instead, I had to take off my panties and stockings and use a washcloth to dry my thighs and pussy lips. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my wet panties and thigh-highs though.

"Daddy?" I called through the door.

"Yes, babygirl?" he said. I could hear him standing just outside now.

"Um, my panties are ruined." God, to think I would have to say this to my daddy. Would this humiliation ever end? "Do, um, do you have anything I can borrow?"

"I don't keep panties in the house, babygirl," he said, amusement in his voice. "Why don't you hang your panties up to dry in there?"

"Um, but I don't have anything else to wear."

"Let your pussy breathe, babygirl," he said, his voice so close. I could hear him outside. "If your pussy is so wet, honey, it needs air to dry."

I clenched my eyes closed. He did not understand what he was saying. Without panties, I'd just be dripping all down my thighs.

"Daddy, I'm scared I'll drip and make a mess," I hated that I had to admit it. God, I wanted to die.

"Babygirl, I'm your daddy. Daddies love their daughters. You can drip all over, and I won't get angry. I promise."

I held my breath. That was nice of him to say. "Really?"

"Yes, really."

I wiped my pussy once more with the cloth, tossing it in the sink. I left my panties and stockings over the towel rack and pulled my skirt back up, zipping it. Then I opened the door to see my daddy standing there.

"All better?" he said, his eyes roaming from my bare feet up to my bare thighs, looking at my skirt, my tummy, my breasts, and finally to my face.

"A little," I said. "I'm not wearing panties or stockings now though."

"Good," he said. "Good girl."

I bit my lip. "I want to be a good girl for you, Daddy. I'm sorry I'm so disgusting that I'm dripping pussy juice all over."

"You're not disgusting. You're just excited to see your daddy. There's nothing wrong with that."

"There isn't?"

He shook his head. "Of course not. It's never wrong to be happy to see your daddy, or get excited when you kiss him. Come give Daddy a hug."

I stepped into him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was so tall. I looked up into his perfect face and smiled at him. "You're so understanding and nice to me."

"Good girls get treated good, and bad girls get treated bad."

"I won't be a bad girl, Daddy," I said sincerely.

"I know. But you do have to clean up your messes."

"Huh?"

He tightened his hug, and I suddenly felt his bulge press into my bare tummy. My eyes spread wide. I stepped out of the hug and looked down. He stepped back, putting his hands on his hips.

"You made a mess on daddy's shorts," he said.

"Oh," I said. "I'm so sorry. I, I can clean them up. Do you have a washer here?"

He laughed and then sat back down on the sofa, leaning back and spreading his arms and legs apart. "I expect you to clean this by hand."

I bit my lip. "How?"

"Come here," he ordered.

I went to him.

"Kneel."

I raised my eyebrows but I obeyed, kneeling between his wide-open legs. I was looking up into his eyes, but I was well aware of the bulging shorts in front of me, as well as the wet spot I had left on him.

"Clean up your mess," he said.

"How?" I whispered.

"You left your pussy juice on me," he said. "If you spilled juice on your hand, what would you do?"

"Um, um," I said, my breath coming a little faster, "lick it up?"

"Precisely."

My eyes were wide. "You want me to lick my pussy juice off your shorts?"

"It's your mess, babygirl."

"Oh, my, Daddy," I whispered.

My eyes lowered to the bulge in his shorts. I studied that bulge now, seeing the shape of it, the long shape bent to one side, the way it pushed up against the shorts. I was drooling, no doubt about that. And with no panties, I felt myself dripping down my thighs.

"Daddy," I said, looking up at him, "my pussy is getting wet again. I'm scared I'm going to drip on your floor."

"One mess at a time. Clean this up first."

"I, I," I could barely speak now, "you know your cock is right there."

"Madi, if I wanted you to suck my cock, I'd tell you to suck my cock, do you understand me?"

My drop dropped. "Your c-cock?"

"I told you to clean up your mess, sweetheart. Obey your daddy. Lick it up."

What could I say? What could I do? I could only obey. "Yes, Daddy."

I inched closer, putting my hands on his knees, bringing my face closer to that big bulge and the wet spot I'd left behind. I put my nose close and sniffed. I could smell my own pussy, but I could also smell my daddy's musky scent. I stared at that wet spot as my mouth started to open. I was salivating, but not for my own pussy juice, for the idea that I would be licking my daddy's cock, even though it was under his shorts.

It was so wrong, but I could not help but want it. He was so amazing, and he had invited me into his home. He had given me so many cards and so much money over the years. I'd always wanted to suck on a man's cock. I never imagined it would be my daddy's, but I didn't care anymore. And honestly, for one moment, I thought maybe all girls did this. Maybe those girls lucky enough to grow up with daddies did suck their daddy's cock one day. How else would a daughter thank a daddy for all the nice things he had done for them?

I kissed it, the wet spot, feeling the contours of his big daddy dick under the cloth, my soft lips molding to its shape. I heard him sigh and I kissed again. I licked next. I'd like to pretend like I was cleaning up the mess I left on Daddy's shorts, but the truth was, I don't think I was helping. I could barely taste myself, and all of my attention was on that hard cock under the shorts. I couldn't taste my daddy, but the idea of licking his cock was making me drool, from both my mouth and my pussy.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm not sure this is helping. I'm just making it wetter."

"Nonsense," he said, stroking my head and running his fingers through my red hair. "You're doing so well."

"But I'm making a mess on the floor."

He sat up a little and stretched his neck to look down. "Damn, you are a drooler, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I can't help it."

"You know, maybe you're right. Maybe this mess you left on me can't be cleaned up with your tongue. I'll have to hang these up to dry."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Take them off, Madi."

I gulped. "Me? You want me to?"

"Yes. Obey me, babygirl."

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

I couldn't believe it. I'd seen a few cocks on the internet, sure, but I'd never seen a real one before. My heart was so excited and bumping in my chest. It was really filthy to think it was my daddy's cock I was going to see for the first time, but I didn't care. I wanted to see a cock, his cock, just to look at it and take it all in. With my eyes I mean. I was already wondering if he'd let me suck on it. Maybe he even wanted me to. Something told me that was wrong, but if my daddy wanted me to do something, I swore I'd be a good daughter and obey.

I took his shorts by the bottom and started to tug. He raised his butt up and the shorts stretched and snapped free. I gasped as his cock popped out. It was a long, thick, ugly thing. I thought it would be beautiful, but it really was terrifying, huge and bulky, with angry veins, like an angry teacher screaming at me for being stupid, all purple and ready to bite. It throbbed as my eyes stayed locked on it. It scared me, because it did not look anything like my mom's little dildo. That thing was the size of my two fingers. This thing looked like my arm.

"Oh wow, Daddy," I said, holding the shorts around his knees. He lifted his legs and stepped out of them, spreading his knees apart again, his big cock waving in the air.

"Do you like that cock, little daughter?"

I bit my lip as I looked up into his eyes. "It's kind of scary. It's not what I was expecting. I thought it would be small and cute. Yours looks mean and big."

He stroked my cheek again. "I hope you don't hate my cock because it's not pretty."

"Oh, no, never, Daddy," I said. "I'm just, I'm a virgin, you know? I've never seen one. I'm sure it's beautiful in its own way."

"Hah, sure you are. That's so cute."

"It is?"

"Mmmhmm," he said with a smile. "You really know how to get a man off, don't you? You are such a sexy girl. I love how you play."

I smiled at him. "Aw, Daddy, thank you."

"Do you want to touch it?" he asked me.

"Yes, but it's kind of wrong, isn't it?"

"It's very wrong. Do you like doing bad things, babygirl?"

"Not really," I said. "But if you tell me to do it, it's not a bad thing. It's a good thing, because I want to be an obedient daughter."

"You really want to be a good girl, don't you?"

"Yes," I said. "I may be a little dumb, but I always want to be a good girl."

"Mmm, my cute little obedient daughter," he said. His hand ran up my jaw and came around behind my head. He drew me in and I found my face rapidly approaching that big cock, the head throbbing and pointing at my face. "Open your mouth, sweetie."

Oh, my, I knew what he wanted now. I was scared, because it was as big around as my mouth was wide, but I dared not refuse my daddy, not that I wanted to. I could feel the back of my jaw tightening in anticipation, my mouth flooding with saliva, my tongue sweetening in expectation.

His cockhead touched my lips, and I took in a sharp breath from my nose. He didn't stop there though. His cockhead kept coming, pushing between my small lips and touching my tongue. My lips instinctually closed around the big piece of meat coming into my mouth. My tongue tested it, looking for flavors against the soft head and little slit. I dragged my tongue across it and tasted my daddy's musky flavor.

God, this was a man, and he made me feel like a grown woman the moment I had his cock in my mouth. I'd never felt that way before. Until now, I'd always been a child, being yelled at by my mom, grandma, the teachers at school. But my daddy, wow, did he know how to make me feel like a woman, and all it took was this big fat cock in my mouth. It was an education no school could prepare you for. Oh how I wanted to please him, to thank him for helping me grow up, and to have him look down at me with those gorgeous eyes. I wanted to see that I had pleased him, that he was glad he'd put his cock in my mouth, that I'd become a good daughter who could give him a good blow job.

I tried my best, licking that big cockhead, sucking on it, and then even blowing on it when I had to catch my breath. I thought that's how it was done. He seemed to like it, chuckling as he watched me, playing with my hair.

"That's my good girl," he said. "Let's test that gag reflex."

I knew what was coming, and he did not disappoint me. In came his cock, rammed right past my tongue and into my throat. My throat closed around it but I refused to gag. I pinched my eyes closed and took that marvelous cock down my throat. Oh, wow, was I proud of myself. Each breath through my nose was a struggle, but the struggle to hold Daddy's cock in my throat was the greater struggle, and I would not be beaten. I had practiced on bananas at home, but this was a whole new experience. Bananas did not hold your head in place.

He pulled his cock out and I thought I was saved, but in it went again, right down my throat. I took that big cock and licked it, my hands on his thighs, trying to control the rhythm as he started gently thrusting into my mouth. Suddenly, to my surprise, he yanked his cock completely out of my mouth. I gasped for air while he moaned.

"Fuck!" he said. "Fuck, you almost made me cum."

"I, I did?" I said pridefully.

"Yes, but I don't want to cum, not until I fuck you."

I jerked in surprise, putting my hand over my mouth. "Oh, my god, Daddy," I said. Daddy wanted to fuck me? I knew I wasn't the smartest girl, but there's no way he could do that, was there? "You're going to fuck me?"

He grabbed me by my neck, and I was forced to stand as he brought me closer. He pulled me right into his lap, my legs opening. My skirt rode up and I knew if he wanted to, he could see my pussy. All he would have to do is lift up the plaid and my cunt would be out in the open. I was breathless as I looked into his eyes--there was spit on my chin from sucking his cock.

"Would you like that?" he asked, his thumb on my neck, caressing it.

"Yes," I admitted. "I want it, but it's so wrong."

"It is so wrong," he said with a hint of a smile. "That's what makes it so good."

"It's just, just, I'm a virgin. Is that okay?"

He laughed. "Come on now, you're taking the game too far. A slut like you, I bet you've had a dozen cocks before lunch, eh?"

I squinted at him in confusion. "No, Daddy. I've never even had a boyfriend."

"Mmm, you sexy little bitch," he said. He let go of my neck and leaned back, taking his cock instead. I watched him as he gave it a few long strokes. His eyes were on me. "Take your blouse off."

"You want to see my breasts?" I asked him.

"Yes, babygirl. Show Daddy your little tits."

I gulped and started untying the blouse knot at my stomach, and then I unbuttoned it. Daddy was looking at me like a hungry dog, stroking his big cock with his big hands, up and down. I couldn't believe this was happening. He really was going to do it. I knew it. He was going to fuck me, and I felt so lucky that this man was my daddy. I really didn't care if it was wrong anymore.

My breasts spilled out, just a couple of B's, but it was the only honor roll I'd ever been on. I never bothered to wear a bra. Daddy noticed.

"No bra?"

I shook my head as I pulled my arms out of the blouse and tossed the shirt aside. "I like when men look at my tits. They aren't that big, so I like when they see my nipples."

"You love attention, don't you?" he asked. His left hand lifted to my breast. He cupped one while his right hand went on stroking that long cock. I was watching his hand while he fondled me, watching the way he pulled the skin of his cock up and down over his fat mushroom cockhead, the same head that had been in my mouth moments ago. I could still taste his daddy precum on my tongue.

"Yes. I love attention," I said. "I've been looking for a boyfriend, anyone to fuck me. I'm just not good at talking to boys. I get so shy when they're gorgeous like you."

He laughed. "I wouldn't think a little whore like you ever got shy."

I frowned. "Daddy, I'm not a whore. I can learn though, if you want me to be. I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

He pinched my nipples hard and I yelped. "Anything?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Tell me I can do anything to you," he said.

My eyes were on his cock again. "You can do anything you want to me, Daddy."

"Tell me I can fuck your mouth and your pussy."

I gulped. "Of course, you can fuck my mouth, and, and my pussy too, Daddy."

"Tell me I can fuck your ass if I want."

"Oh God, Daddy. Okay, you can fuck my asshole, but please, not right away."

"Not right away?" he said.

"Give me some time to get used to your cock first. I told you, I'm a virgin."

"Haha, ah yes, of course you are."

I nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

He took his hand off my breast and his other hand off his cock. He ran his fingers down my sides. I held my breath as his hands came to the waist of my skirt. His hands slipped around behind my back, and I felt his fingers on my zipper again. He played with it once more, sliding it up and down in a tease, but then he slid it all the way down, opening the skirt. I thought he'd have me get up, but instead he lifted the skirt up. I looked down as it went up my tummy, exposing my messy pussy. His eyes were on my cunt as the skirt went higher, past my breasts. I lifted my arms and it came off over my head. He eyes were on my drooling cunt.

My inner lips were hanging out of my small outer labia, all glistening with so much juice. A thick strand of pussy cream connected my meaty lips. My cunt looked like a drooling dog's mouth. I always hated the way my pussy looked, but Daddy's eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Fuck, that's a beautiful cunt."

"Really, Daddy?"

His hand ran down my stomach and came down to cup my pussy between my legs. I lost my breath. I have never had a boy touch my pussy before and it sent electricity through my body.

"Oh God," I said. "I'm sorry I'm so wet. You're making me so horny."

"I like how wet you are," he said. "You're a filthy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, if you want me to be."

"Mmmhmm," he said. "You love this job, huh?"

"Um, I don't have a job."

"Right," he said. His fingers were caressing my pussy lips. I felt his middle finger run along my slit. I bit my lip as I moaned. He thumbed my clit, and my eyes rolled in my head. I swear, he was going to make me cum just by touching me this much. I was so horny and excited.

"Oh, Daddy," I said breathlessly.