Calling On Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said and then I screamed and squirted. I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. My legs were shaking as I came, but it was all too much for my little pussy. I whimpered and moaned as my pussy convulsed and twitched around his fat cock. I couldn't move as my body trembled. I was so sensitive, but my daddy didn't let me be. He pulled his cock back and then rammed it into me. I felt my entire body fly forward. I had to grab the bed to keep from toppling over.

"You little rebellious slut," he said, grabbing my hips. He pulled me back and impaled me on his fat daddy shaft again. I screamed from the sensitivity of my cunt.

"I'm sorry!" I cried. "I tried so hard not to cum! Please, Daddy, I'm sensitive!"

But Daddy wasn't about to let me come down. He was thrusting in and out of me as I wiggled and struggled under his big cock.

"Fuck, you're big!" I cried.

"You like that big Daddy cock, don't you, babygirl?"

"Yes!" I screamed. "Yes, but please, just a little slower!"

He laughed and did not slow down. He was driving his shaft in and out of me, grunting all the while. I was trying to crawl away from his invading cock. It really was too much for me. I lost my balance and fell on my tummy, which was about the worse thing I could do. He was on top of my back now, his cock bending inside of me, his mushroom head at a painful angle. He was stabbing that big fat cock deep inside my guts.

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed. "Daddy, Daddy!"

"Hush now, babygirl," he said on top of my back, humping me, each thrust prodding my insides. "Daddy needs to fuck."

"Daddy, please! You're going too deep! It's hurting!"

"Huh?" he said, not slowing.

"My pussy!" I cried. "Please! Take it out, take it out!"

He yanked his long shaft out of me, and I immediately missed it, but my stomach thanked me. "Oh fuck."

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I turned around on my back, my legs falling open again, staying wide. "Oh, you fucked the hell out of me. More."

"More?"

"On my back, please," I said, hooking my heels around his hips. "Please, keep fucking me. I can take it like this."

He smirked, leaning down between my legs. "Sensitive little pussy?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stopped you."

He leaned down into me and fed his big cock back into my pussy. I groaned in pleasure as his cockhead rubbed my insides, nestling its way back deep inside. My pussy was still very sensitive, but this time when he hit my cervix, it didn't hurt quite as much, and I wasn't going to stop him again.

"Oh, god, that's amazing," I said. "You're the best daddy in the world."

"You're a pretty fucking amazing daughter too," he said, looking into my eyes as his cock was buried in me.

"Daddy, can I ask for something?"

He drew himself out before sliding back in, nice and deep and my eyes fluttered.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Can you kiss me again?" I asked. "It was so nice before. It's okay to kiss, right?"

His hand found my cheek and I turned my face into it, loving his sensitive touch.

"Babygirl, kissing is the one thing a daddy can do."

He leaned into me and kissed my lips. My mouth was so wet and warm, so welcoming to his lips and tongue. I kissed him, sucking his lower lip, licking his tongue, loving the way he rocked his cock in and out of me while he kissed me. Our breath was hot on each other's face as we fucked and kissed.

"Oh, Daddy," I said.

"I have to cum," he said.

"Cum, Daddy."

"You'll get pregnant, baby," he said.

"It'll be okay. Just cum. I don't want to ever tell you to stop again."

"Such a good daughter," he said, kissing me again. He started humping harder and faster into me. We were both grunting into each other's mouth. But then he lost his breath and his eyes went wide. He let out a deep groan and I felt buckets of warm sperm shoot inside me. My head fell back, loving the sensation of his explosive orgasm in my tummy. Fuck, it nearly made me cum a second time. He kept thrusting in and out of me as his cock throbbed and spit up the last of its cum, making me gooey all over.

Eventually, Daddy slowed his thrusts, and I felt his big shaft start to soften inside me. He left it there as he finally stopped thrusting, his body hovering over me as we stared into each other's eyes. I smiled up at him, stroking his pretty face.

"Mmm, my daddy. Did I do good?"

"You did amazing, babygirl. I did bad though."

I shook my head. "Don't say that. It was amazing."

"Your daddy should have been more responsible."

I stretched up to kiss his perfect lips. "I know I'm a bit of a dummy," I said, "but coming over here and opening my legs for you was the smartest decision of my life."

He kissed my forehead. "You're not a dummy. The dummy was the man who could not tell his daughter from a call girl."

I giggled. "It's okay. Sister Mary calls me a whore all the time. I guess she was right after all." I gasped because Daddy suddenly pushed his half-hard cock deeper into me and then pulled it out all the way, the gooey cum running off his shaft and out of my pussy. He fell down in bed beside me.

"At least now you know where you get your brains from," Daddy said.

I stretched my neck and kissed his cheek. "Can I keep getting cock from you too, Daddy?"

"I think I can do that," he said. "I'm gonna save an absolute fortune on hookers."