Calling On Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands came around behind my butt. He squeezed my ass and pulled me forward. His cockhead jammed up against my pubic bone. We were both looking down, staring at that big cock.

"Rub your cunt with it," he told me.

I did as he said, reaching down between my legs. I leaned back a little and brought my feet up so they were flat on the sofa. I took his big cock in my hand, feeling it throb in my palm. I angled it properly and let his cockhead touch my pussy lips.

"Oh God," I said. "I can't believe this happening, Daddy."

"It's amazing, isn't it, babygirl?" he said.

"Yes," I said. "We're really going to do this? We're really going to fuck?" I knew the answer was yes, but I wanted him to tell me it was true.

"Oh, yes, babygirl. Daddy's going to bury that big cock deep in your slut pussy."

"Daddy," I said, feeling nervous. I wanted a little reassurance before we fucked. "You won't, won't send me away after you fuck me, will you?"

He breathed heavily as we both watched his cockhead sliding up and down my slit. "What? What do you mean?"

"I, I don't have anywhere to go," I said. I was talking, but I wasn't looking at him. I was busy stroking my pussy lip with the tip of his cock. God, I wanted him inside me now. I spoke faster, eager to begin feeling his big cock in me. "You'll let me stay, won't you?"

"Stay?"

"I ran away from Grandma's. That's why I'm here. Please don't kick me out. If you promise I can stay, you can fuck me as much as you want. Please? Do you promise?"

He was looking at me with disbelief and confusion. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It made us both jump, and for a split second, the tip of his cock slipped between my pussy lips. I groaned and it slipped out. "Oh, my God."

"Who the fuck could that be?" he said.

There was another knock.

"Ignore it, Daddy," I said. "Can I stay? Please? I promise you can use my pussy as much as you want if you say yes, my asshole and mouth too, if that's what you want."

The knocking started again. Daddy was confused, looking from me to the door.

"Just, just, hold on. Let me get the door, fuck." He lifted me off his waist and set me aside. When he stood up, his massive cock pointed long and straight. He grabbed his shorts and pulled them up, jamming his hard cock into them, heading toward the door. I grabbed my white blouse and pulled it over my head. I used a pillow to cover my pussy.

Daddy opened the door. A woman was outside. She was wearing a pink tube top, a black skirt, fishnet stockings, and red stilettos. She had big hoop earrings that I loved, and blond hair with black roots coming out. She was chewing gum and looking at her phone.

"Finally," she said.

"Yes, what?" Daddy said, half standing behind the door to hide his big cock.

"Are you Ryan?"

"Yes?"

"I'm Tawny, your escort from Fantasy Date Service."

"Tawny?" my daddy said loudly. He glanced at me and then back. "Tawny?"

"Oh shit, I forgot," Tawny said, looking at her phone. "I'm supposed to say... hold on, I have it here." She scrolled through her phone. "Right, I'm Madison. And I say, 'Hi, Daddy.' Great, another one." She put her phone away. "All right, you gonna invite me in?"

"I, I... what the fuck?" my daddy said. "What?"

"What?" Tawny said. "Are you ready to fuck? I'm double booked."

"There's already a hooker here!" Daddy said, pulling the door open.

Tawny noticed me now. "Huh? Who's that?"

"She's the hooker! She just got here," my daddy explained.

"What?" I said, standing up. The white shirt did not quite make it past my pussy. My lips were sticking out between my legs. "Daddy, I'm not a hooker."

"What?" he said loudly. "What's your name?"

I was very confused. "Daddy, it's me, Madi. You thought I was a hooker?"

"Madison?" he said. His eyes were bulging as he looked back and forth from Tawny to me. "Oh my God! Oh my dear God! Holy fuck! No no no!"

"You ordered two girls?" Tawny asked. "Look, that's extra."

"What?" Daddy said to Tawny. "Just get out of here, cancel the reservation, leave."

"I already charged your card," she said. "No refunds."

"Go!" My daddy closed the door in her face and came over to me. "Madison? Is your name really Madison? You're not fucking with me?"

"Daddy, I don't know what you---"

"Don't fucking call me that!" he snapped at me.

I jumped. "Sorry, Da---um, sir."

"What is your name, your real name. No fucking games!"

"Um, Madi. I mean, Madison, if you want."

He grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the wall. I gasped and was shaking. His eyes were wild.

"Who the fuck are you?" he demanded.

"Daddy, please, you're scaring me."

"You're not Madison. You're not my daughter."

My lower lip trembled. "Daddy, please don't say that. I am your daughter. I said I'd do whatever you want. You can fuck me as much as you want. Just please don't kick me out."

He let go of my neck and stepped back, his hand over his mouth. "Fuck."

I held my neck. "Are you angry at me?"

"Baby, I, I didn't know it was you," he said. "I thought you were a call girl."

"A what girl?"

"A hooker! I thought you were pretending to be my daughter! That's what I... I paid for."

It took me a moment to realize, but then I got it. "Oh. Oh! You thought I was pretending to be your daughter? All this time, you thought I was just a hooker?"

"Yes! I never would have done all that to you! Fuck, Madi. My fucking god, how could you let me do that?"

"Daddy, I just want to make you happy," I said. "I thought you wanted to fuck me. You still can, just don't send me away."

"Good fucking lord," he said, putting a hand over his face. "What, just, what the hell are you doing here? Why didn't you call me or something?"

"I was at my Grandma's and we got into a fight. I had to leave. I didn't know where else to go, and I didn't want to go to my mom's, so I came here. I was hoping you could help me. I know we don't know each other very well, but I'll be a good daughter. If you want to use my pussy, I'll be good and let you use it. I won't say no, I promise."

"Fuck, please just, just..." He leaned over the kitchen counter covering his face. "What did I do?"

I came closer to him, putting my hand on his back. "Daddy?"

"I am so sorry, Madi. I swear I am so sorry."

"For what?" I asked.

"For almost fucking you," he said, looking at me. "God, I'm sorry."

"Oh, Daddy, I don't mind. It felt so good. Aren't we going to fuck now?"

"Baby, no, of course not."

"Why not?"

"Baby, I can't fuck you. You're my daughter."

"But you were going to five minutes ago."

"I was going to fuck a prostitute pretending to be my daughter," he said, standing up straight again. "Please put your clothes on. I can see your pussy."

I looked down at myself. "But I wanna have sex."

"What are you saying?" he said. "I'm your daddy!"

"I know," I said. "You're so gorgeous though and you made me so horny. Can't I stay? I said I'd let you fuck me as much as you want."

"Fucking hell, stop saying that," he said, walking away from me. "Look, I don't think you seem to get it."

"Get what?" I said, following him. "Sorry, Daddy. Sometimes I don't understand things."

He took a breath, moving into the bedroom. I followed him. He was digging in his drawers, looking for a shirt. He put it on. Then he pulled out a pair of shorts, handing them to me.

"Put those on."

"Why?"

"Because your pussy is right there!" he said.

"Okay, okay." I stepped into the shorts. They were far too big, but I pulled the string and tied them together. I looked a little silly with the blouse and these big shorts, but I think Daddy felt a little more comfortable now that he couldn't see my pussy.

"Daddy, please don't be angry at me."

"I'm not angry at you," he said. "I'm furious with myself. I wish you'd have told me it was you."

"Um, I did."

He sighed. "Yes, you did."

"Daddy, can't we go back to what we were doing? You were so loving and sweet to me."

"Baby, I thought you were someone else."

"You thought I was a stranger. If you were so sweet to a stranger, can't you be sweet to me? I'm your daughter."

"Baby, aren't you at all upset I almost fucked you? Don't you realize how immoral that is?"

"I know, but you wanted it so bad. I didn't want to say no to you, and you're so handsome and sexy. You made me so wet and horny."

"Damn, babygirl. I haven't seen you in 12 years. You can't show up on my doorstep and just want to fuck. It's wrong."

"I didn't come to fuck. You said you wanted to fuck."

"You should have stopped me."

"I can't say no to my daddy. I'm obedient."

"Sweetheart, you need to go home to your mom, right now," Daddy said.

"Oh, no, please, Daddy don't make me go," I whined, stepping up to him. I put my hands on his shoulders. "She's so awful, you don't know."

"I know how awful she is. She filed a restraining order against me. I'm not even legally allowed to be within a mile of you until you're 18."

"But I am 18!"

"Oh, right. Look, if she finds out what we almost did, she'll throw me in prison."

"She doesn't have to know," I said softly, my hands running down his chest. I took the bottom of his shirt and started to lift it. "Daddy, let me stay. I meant what I said. You can do anything you want."

"Baby, stop it," he said, pulling his shirt away from my hands.

I was a little discouraged, but I didn't want to give up. I put my hands on my own tummy and started to slide them up my chest. "Ten minutes ago, you thought I was amazing, and you wanted to fuck my brains out. Don't you want to fuck me anymore?" I started to open my blouse again.

"Madi, stop it," he warned.

I opened the blouse, showing my tits. "These tits are yours now daddy. You can touch them, squeeze them, play with them, whatever you want."

He turned his head. "Madi, put your shirt back on and go."

I took the shirt off and tossed it on the ground. Then I went over to his bed, crawling on it. I kept my butt to him, looking back.

"You said I had a nice ass, Daddy."

"Fuck," he said, rubbing his face.

I put my face down on the bed and with both hands I reached back for the shorts, hooking my thumbs and sliding them down my thighs. My sopping wet pussy was back out into the cool air. I lifted my knees enough to crawl out of the shorts, leaving me naked.

"See how wet my pussy is, Daddy?"

"Madi, you need to get dressed," he said firmly.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" I asked, wiggling my rump. "Gonna spank me again?"

"I might," he said angrily.

"So spank me. I want to be a good girl, Daddy. You have to spank me to make me good."

He turned his eyes on me, finally. He looked angry, but I thought I could see a hint of a smirk at the corner of his mouth.

"Don't think I won't spank you, young lady."

I bit my lip, reaching back with both my hands, holding my thighs. I pulled them apart, spreading my ass cheeks and my pussy lips. "Remember when your cock was right there, Daddy? I felt your cockhead slip between my pussy lips for half a second. Did it feel good, fucking your daughter?"

"I didn't fuck you," he said, coming closer, his hands on his hips.

"You put your big cockhead inside my pussy."

"I did not," he said. His hand flew and he slapped my ass. "Stop saying that."

"Mmm, I felt you, Daddy. If that woman hadn't knocked on the door, you'd be balls deep in me right now, wouldn't you?"

He slapped my ass again, knocking my hands out of the way. "You're my daughter, Madi. You shouldn't be doing this."

"If you promise to let me stay, I'll stop."

"Trying to bargain?" he said, smacking my ass again.

I kept my face down and my ass up. I put my hands behind my back, both of them. Then I widened my knees, so my legs and pussy were nice and open for him.

"Yes, Daddy. Just say I can stay, and I'll be your obedient daughter and do whatever you say."

"And if I told you to get dressed, would you?"

"Yes, sir," I said. "If you tell me to jump, I'll ask how high. If you tell me to lick, I'll ask where. If you tell me to fuck, I'll ask how deep."

"Fine," he said. "You can stay."

"Really?" I said, lifting my head a little.

"Yes."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said. "What would you like me to do?"

I watched him as he took the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up, pulling it off. Then he took his shorts. He slid them down and my eyes opened wide to see his cock once again. He gave it a few strokes and it became nice and hard and long again. I was forgetting to breathe as I watched. He walked over to the side of the bed where my face was, the cock hovering in the air.

"If I told you to open your mouth, would you?"

I didn't answer. I just opened my mouth nice and wide, sticking my tongue out. He gave his cock another stroke. I could see how much he was hesitating, how guilty he felt.

"I already sucked your cock, Daddy," I said. "No harm putting it back in my mouth."

"Fuck," he said. "Open."

I opened my mouth again, my tongue stretching. His cock came to meet it. My mouth salivated as his thick cock bumped into my lips. I stretched my neck to take his daddy dick into my mouth again. I slurped on his cockhead, pushing my neck to take more of him, but I didn't want to change position. I wanted him to see me with my pussy in the air. I wanted him to want to fuck me, because, oh God, did I want to be fucked. I could feel my cunt running like a faucet. I swear I was on the verge of cumming just from having him in my mouth.

"I can't fuck you," he said as I sucked his cock.

I looked up at him with sad eyes, but I did not stop nursing his cock in my mouth.

"I can't," he said again, but his eyes were on my ass and pussy. "You're my daughter, I can't do that. I can't."

I took my mouth off his cock long enough to speak. "You can do whatever you want, Daddy. Can I ask a favor while I suck your cock?"

"What?" he said.

"Can you touch my pussy a little if you're not going to fuck me? My cunt is throbbing, and it's torture sucking on your cock."

"Good girls get rewarded, bad girls get punished," he said, nudging my nose with his cockhead. "Suck."

"Yes, sir."

I didn't speak again, just wrapped my mouth around his cock. He was looking into my eyes, but then he looked at my ass. I wiggled it again. His hand came down on my ass, smacking it. He kept it there for a moment and then started to rub in a circle, cupping my cheek. Then his hand started to move down my ass crack, toward my pussy. I was trying to take his cock deeper in my mouth while I moved my hips closer to his hand. My pussy was simultaneously a fire and a fire hydrant. Then I felt his fingertips touch my pussy lips and I nearly bit down on his cock. He ran the back of his knuckles up my wet cunt and I purred with his cock in my throat.

"God, thank you, Daddy," I mumbled on his shaft.

He dragged his middle finger along my slit and I groaned in pleasure, clawing my own back with my arms behind me. When he nudged my clit with the tip of his fingers, my eyes rolled into my head. Then I screamed when his three fingers suddenly slapped my pussy. I was panting on his cock and then sucked again, looking up at him.

"More, please," I mumbled with dick in my mouth.

"You're behaving like a whore now."

"I know," I mumbled, taking a second to breathe. "I'm not normally so slutty. I can't help it. You bring it out of me."

"You know, every few months, I have a call girl here, pretending to be you," he said.

I smiled up at him. "Daddy, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"You're not disgusted?"

"Why would I be disgusted that my daddy loves me so much that he pretends to fuck me?"

"Suck my cock, Madi."

"Yes, Daddy."

I put my lips back around his cock and sucked. I was immediately rewarded with his fingers on my pussy, rubbing in a slow circle around my clit. I moaned on his shaft and tried to keep my tongue and lips working while his fingers explored my pussy. I was grinding back against his hand whenever his fingers came close to my hole. God, I wanted his fingers in me, but he seemed to be deliberately avoiding penetrating me.

"Daddy," I said as I took a breath, "will you put your fingers inside me, please?"

"No," he said. "Suck, Madi."

"Yes, Daddy," I said putting my lips back around his shaft.

He suddenly thrust his cock into my mouth, and I felt him drive into my throat. I gagged and coughed, and I knew this was my punishment for being slutty. I looked up at him to apologize with my eyes. I felt him slap my pussy once again with three fingers. I yelped on his cock but busied myself sucking it. He took a step back and pulled his long shaft out of my mouth, spit running off the tip of it and down my chin. His fat cock swung from side to side, so hard and long.

"You're going to make me cum," he said.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, Daddy, or somewhere else?" I wanted to offer him my pussy, but I didn't want to upset him.

"I want to cum in your pussy, but I can't."

"You can do anything you want, Daddy."

He met my eyes, taking his hand away from my pussy. "Anything?"

"Use me," I said to him. "Please, Daddy. I'm your daughter. I'm only in this world because you made me."

I scooted back a little on the bed, so my feet were off the side and my pussy and ass were near the edge.

"You really want to be fucked, don't you?" he said.

"Yes," I said. "I can't help it. I want to cum too, but I can only cum with something inside me. I'm so horny right now."

"I can see. You're dripping everywhere."

"I know. I don't think I've ever been this wet. I know it's kinda nasty."

"I like nasty."

He stepped around the bed and came closer to me, standing between my feet. I widened my knees a little more. I watched as he took his cock and smacked me in the ass with it.

"You're really a virgin?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, but I stick a lot of stuff in my pussy."

"I bet you do," he said, laying has cock between my ass cheeks. He slid it up and down. "God, you have no idea how much I want to fuck you."

"I have an idea," I said. "I really want to get fucked."

"I really wish you weren't my daughter."

I frowned back at him. "Don't say that. I'm so happy you're my daddy."

"I meant because I wouldn't feel guilty for what I'm about to do."

"What are you about to do?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm about to shove every inch of this cock into your cunt."

"Oh, god, yes," I said breathlessly.

He took his shaft and dragged his cockhead up and down my slit. My eyes fluttered and I moaned.

"Fuck," I said. "Fuck. I seriously don't know if I can hold it. I'm going cum already."

"You'll cum when I say you'll cum," he said.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll try not to," I said, chewing on my lip as he once again dragged his cockhead between my pussy lips. He flicked my clit a few more times, and I cried with my mouth closed. "I'm trying really hard not to cum!" I said urgently.

He laughed at me. "You really want this Daddy cock in you, don't you?"

"Yes! Please stop asking me!"

He moved his cockhead right up against my hole, placing it there, resting it on my pussy lips. "If I told you to fuck yourself against it, would you?"

"Yes!" I screamed. "Fuck, yes, I will. Please, tell me to! Please!"

He slapped my ass with his hand. "Eager little slut."

"Please," I said, minutely moving my hips from side to side, his cockhead throbbing between my pussy lips. "Please, Daddy, sir, please allow me to push your cock inside of my pussy."

"So obedient," he said. "Do it. Fuck your yourself against---ohhahh."

He didn't finish speaking before I pushed back against him, his fat mushroom head slipping into my sopping wet hole, swallowing him up. He felt so big inside me as I shoved myself back, my cunt chomping up that long thick cockmeat. Oh, I felt so full the moment he hit my cervix.