Calling to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature soon quit feasting on the deer without warning and took up a defensive position of its kill. Hannah thought that strange at first until she realized it was defending the kill site. Her senses being more aware now allowed Hannah to realize that there was something amongst the trees moving towards where the creature stood. The blood of the deer, which now stained not only the clearing it was killed at but covered the creature as well, had attracted something else. Whatever it was it was moving closer, but at a slow rate. The creature was ready for a fight to defend its food and Hannah could only watch. She soon saw a dark, large figure moving among the trees, trying not to conceal itself. The creature growled at the figure as it came closer to the moonlit clearing and would no longer be hidden in the shadows of the trees.

The answer of what was stalking the creature was soon figured out as out from the trees stepped the first creature, the one that attacked Hannah. The creature that took over her body continued to growl as it approached, allowing Hannah a better look at it. Since it was definitely taller and more muscular than the creature Hannah transformed to, she was now positive that it was in fact male. It approached to get a better look at the newly transformed creature. It stood there, smaller but still a sight to see. It was growling, covered in the blood of the deer and still clad only in Hannah's filthy and tattered petticoat, now bloodstained as well. The male creature approached but did not attack; it only wanted to get the scent of this new creature. Hannah could swear that a smile came across the male creature's face. It stood there, allowing Hannah's creature to get a smell of it too. When it realized that the male did not want to steal the deer kill, the female creature stopped growling and approached to get a scent. Hannah thought they were somehow communicating in an unspoken manner; through scents or gestures she did not know. As the female creature smelled the male, Hannah too got the scent and to her utter horror realized that this male creature, the one that attacked her and turned her into the beast, was none other than her own husband Andrew!

Soon Andrew took off running and apparently had communicated to the female creature that he wanted it to follow. As it followed, everything in Hannah's mind became clear to her. She now understood why Andrew had to leave every full moon. It must have something to do with him turning into this creature. She also knew that it was him making that wolf's howl she heard every night he was gone and that he really was calling out to her. And the black fur of the male creature attacking her was familiar because it was the same black as Andrew's hair, just like the female creature having brown fur the same color as Hannah's. But it seemed something was different about the male creature. Now that she knew who it really was, Hannah swore that while she was unable to control the creature that had possession of her body, she believed that Andrew was in complete control of his creature. She thought this because he was moving and behaving much like Andrew, only in a more wild, animal-like state.

Soon Andrew has led the creature to a secluded spot deep in the woods and the two stopped. Hannah watched as Andrew and the female creature sniffed each other up and down, getting a good scent of the other. She wondered if he could tell this new creature was really Hannah, or if he had bitten her on purpose to change her into something like him. Andrew sniffed between the female creature's legs intently, as if he were looking for something. He grabbed hold of what was left of Hannah's petticoat and used his strength to effortlessly tear it from the creature's body and toss it aside. Now standing there unclothed like him, the female creature seemed to be pleased at Andrew paying it this attention. Hannah also enjoyed it, but had little idea of the much larger enjoyment she was about to experience and that she was finally about to reach the final stage of her transformation.

Andrew kept sniffing between the female creature's legs and used his nose to get it to move its legs apart. Soon he was sniffing its vagina with great interest. The creature seemed to get a lot of pleasure from him doing this, and Hannah was also enjoying the sensation. Soon, Andrew began to lick the vagina with great intent. The creature was taken aback by this and soon laid on the ground and spread its legs apart further to allow him better access. He took advantage, burying his face between the creature's powerful thighs and intently kissing, nuzzling and licking its vagina. The creature seemed to be in a great amount of pleasure from this action, and Hannah had started to feel this as well, finding herself enjoying the feeling of Andrew's mouth on the body. The creature was very vocal the entire time, switching between growling, letting out small muffled howls and at times even seemed to whimper. She started being able to feel what was going on with the creature's body. She was able to feel him and feel the sensation of his breath on her vagina and twitched at the feeling of his tongue every time it touched her clitoris. She was beginning to feel sexual pleasure for the first time.

Soon, Hannah and the creature both noticed that Andrew's massive penis was erect. Andrew stood up and the creature got up on its knees. The creature took hold of the penis with its powerful hands and nuzzled it against its face. Hannah enjoyed this sensation. Soon the creature began to lick Andrew's erect penis and began to put it in its mouth. Hannah could not believe that this creature was doing that, but loved the idea, feeling more aroused by it. At times, Hannah felt as if she were taking back control of her body and it was her who was sucking on the massive erection. It felt unusual to her but felt so right. To her, Andrew also seemed to be enjoying this, as he was breathing heavily and grunting while she was providing oral sex to him. She was so wrapped up in the moment that she did not realize that not only were she and the creature switching who was in control of Hannah's transformed body, but they were starting to merge into one being.

With the creature back in control, it soon got down onto its hands and knees and lifted its tail, presenting itself to Andrew to mate with. Andrew positioned himself on his knees behind the creature, and both it and Hannah could feel his hard penis entering their vagina. He held his hands on the creature's hip and began to thrust. He was not gentle; the transformed body could take as rough of sexual intercourse as possible. The separation between Hannah and the creature was becoming less and less prominent. They were constantly swapping who was in control and who felt Andrew having sex with them. Hannah was in an intense state of sexual arousal and it seemed that the creature was as well. It felt as if the two would soon be one but they still were fully unable to let go to merge. As Andrew continued to roughly have sex with them, Hannah suddenly heard another voice calling her name.

"Hannah..." She was able to tell that this was Andrew's voice.

"Andrew, what is happening to me," she asked in her mind, unable to actually say the words.

"Hannah darling," he replied mentally, "stop trying to fight it. Let go and join with the other inside of your head. Become one, Hannah, become one."

"Andrew, I am scared."

"Do not be scared. Just become one."

Andrew speaking to Hannah in her mind put her enough at ease to where she let down the last of her mental barriers. The sex was feeling so intense that Hannah felt she was about to explode. Sexual education was non-existent then so not only had Hannah never had an orgasm, she did not know what one was. She felt a sensation in her genitalia so powerful though that she felt a mind-numbing wave come over her body. Inside of her head, the creature let out the powerful howl of a she-wolf, and Hannah could not help but let out her own howl just as powerful as the creature's. With that howl, the creature merged into Hannah's being, and Hannah took control of her body once again. Once she took control, she experienced her first orgasm, a powerful one that caused her to let out another howl, this one not just inside of her head. She could feel Andrew as he too orgasmed and ejaculated inside of her, and he let out a howl along with hers. As he pulled out, Hannah, exhausted from the night she had had, collapsed to the ground and was soon asleep, all of her energy spent. Andrew laid next to her and was soon sleeping as well as the first few rays of sunlight came up over the horizon.

After several hours of sleep and long after the sun had been up, Hannah began to stir and slowly came out of her slumber. She awoke, looking around still a little groggy. She saw Andrew, already awake and sitting up next to where she laid. He had changed back to his normal appearance, all though he sat there naked.

"Andrew," Hannah managed to finally get out, "you are back to normal."

"Dear wife," he replied, "you are too. Look at your reflection in the puddle near us."

Hannah crawled over to the puddle. She looked into it and instead of seeing the face of the creature she had transformed into, she was pleasantly greeted by her own face looking at her. She looked at her naked body and saw that it too was back to normal. She turned back to her husband.

"Darling, that was no dream last night. We really turned into those things, did we not?"

He looked at her for a moment before answering. "Yes. That was no dream. What happened last night really happened. I am sorry Hannah, but it absolutely happened."

She sat there frozen for the longest time before being able to speak again. "What exactly was it that happened?"

He did not hold back and let her have the entire truth. "What we became were creatures that are called werewolves. We transformed into these creatures that are not quite man, but not quite wolf. During the time, we hunted and explored the other animal instincts that a wolf would feel, only with a more monstrous tone. Werewolves have been known to be violent but since we were far from people nobody got hurt."

"Why did we change?"

"It is the light of the full moon, my wife. When a human infected with the werewolf blood looks upon the full moon, they transform into the beast and go forth in search of food. Only the first light of sun at daybreak will change them back into their human form for the time being."

"The change was certainly something," she remarked, looking at their nudity. "It even cost us our clothes."

Andrew laughed and motioned her to look. In a pile behind him, she saw the hunting gear he left their house with and the clothes he had been wearing laying next to them folded.

"I have done this enough to know as soon as I get into my camp to get undressed. That way my clothes stay intact." He picked up his clothing and slowly started to get dressed.

"I did not have the chance before I changed. I do not know where my dress is, but it is ripped into so many pieces I could not wear it anyway." She shyly started to cover her nude form with her hands.

"No need to be so modest dear," Andrew chuckled. "It is only the two of us here. Besides, I think you look beautiful sitting there."

Hannah blushed and stopped trying to cover her body. Something in her liked that Andrew thought she was beautiful there.

"Andrew, I will need something to wear back to our house. I do not want to be spotted unclothed."

"I will think of something dear wife." He handed her his water jug and went back to getting dressed. "Drink up, you need the water. Besides, I am sure you have many other questions."

"I am at peace knowing what you are really doing on all those long trips when you are hunting. I thought something was strange, but I am just relieved that I know what is happening."

"I must travel far for reasons. It does not look good to change and hunt close to our home. People may get suspicious of me. I go around and I always travel different distances so I do not go into the same area more than once."

"You sound like this is not new," Hannah said curiously.

"It is not new, at least not to me."

"Andrew, how long have you been one of the werewolves?"

"I was born a werewolf, Hannah. My mother and father were both werewolves, so I as their offspring am also one. That is one of the ways to become a werewolf."

"And I became one because you bit me, did I not?"

"Yes my dear wife I am afraid that is what turned you. That is another reason I would go so far away, so I would not turn you."

"I don't understand, Andrew"

"You see Hannah, you are my wife, but in the animal world you would be considered my mate. The human me knows this, and when I am in my werewolf state, one of the things my instincts tell me to do is to seek out my mate and be with her, well, the way we were last night. If my mate is not in werewolf form, which you were not, my instincts would take over and be compelled to turn her, which I did. Hannah my dear, I am sorry it turned out this way."

"That is why I felt the wolf's howl calling out to me all those lonely nights. You were trying to find me, to get me to you."

"Yes. The howl is very effective, unless you are far away. I did not get as far away yesterday as I hoped. I must have been so close that when you heard the howl it put you into a hypnotic state that drew you closer to me."

"I had been walking Andrew. I must have gone in your direction. Maybe it was not just luck, maybe I was meant to change last night. Maybe I am meant to be a werewolf too."

Andrew got up, now fully dressed and dug through his pack. "Maybe you are right. You know, some people think that being a werewolf is a curse, but that is not how I feel. I have spent my whole life training how to be responsible in that state, and now I can train you to do the same."

Andrew pulled a rope from his pack. He walked over and picked up the remains of Hannah's petticoat. He walked over to her and helped her to her feet.

"I bring extra clothes just in case Hannah, but the trousers will not fit you. This will have to do." He wrapped the petticoat around her waist and had her hold it there as somewhat of a ragged skirt. He used the rope as a makeshift belt to hold it up. He walked back to his pack and continued looking through it.

"Andrew, if we have children, will they be werewolves too?"

"Yes Hannah, they will. For I am a werewolf and now, you are a werewolf too." He dug out an extra shirt and handed it to her to put on.

"I have so many questions Andrew," Hannah remarked as she buttoned the shirt.

"I know you do Hannah. This is all new to you. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, let us begin our walk home. I know you may be lost, but I know we are not far away." He shouldered his pack and motioned her to follow.

They walked for a short time beside each other in silence before Hannah finally spoke up.

"Andrew, when you go out hunting during the full moon, does this mean I will also hunt?"

"Yes," he replied. "You will change at the full moon and will need to hunt like I will."

"Will I be by myself when I hunt, or would I be able to hunt by your side?"

"Us werewolves tend to hunt alone, but we will hunt with our mates or our children."

"So that means when you leave for the next full moon, I may leave with you," Hannah asked as she moved closer to Andrew.

"Yes my dear," he replied as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder smiling, "you may go with me when I hunt next."

Hannah smiled and put her arm around his waist pulling herself closer to him. "Does this mean I never have to be alone for another full moon my darling?"

"No Hannah. You never have to spend another full moon alone." They held each other close as they walked back towards their small home.

As time went on, the friends and neighbors noticed a change in Andrew and Hannah. Where Hannah had seemed sad and somewhat lonely before, the neighbors noticed that lately she had changed, seeming more happy than she had been. Andrew had always been a bit secretive and this was soon noticed in Hannah too, but the neighbors paid this no mind. The men did find it strange that whenever Andrew would say he was going hunting he would bring his wife along, but he simply told them that he brought her because she knew how to prepare his meals just the way he liked them. They were just glad that the young couple seemed happy.

While Andrew and Hannah seemed to have changed for the better, the situation of the missing animals did not. In fact it seemed to get worse. Lately it seemed that several times more animals than normal would be gone on the nights of full moons. Other times there would be a larger animal such as cattle that had been slaughtered. If it were wolves doing this, one alone could not be causing this damage. No matter what the farmers tried, they were unable to find whatever creature was doing this.

The people who claimed to hear the howls of a wolf were also changing their stories. Not only did they report more howling, they now stated that there were two wolves howling instead of one. Some of the old timers reported that it sounds like this second wolf that apparently is somewhere in the area has the cry of a she-wolf. Most people do not pay this any mind, saying that all the wolves were hunted out long ago. Still some listen on the nights of full moons on the prairie for the sounds of two wolves howling with one another. What they do not know is that before long, they will instead be listening for the howls of three wolves.

12