All Comments on 'Calluses Pt. 07: Repeat'

by MrMister23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Writing is superb... but holy hell this was difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intense but sad

I am not sure what you have planned for this but it was pretty sad when he pushed his roommate away. I would love it for him to actually reach out to him again, he seriously needs someone to talk to that can understand and I think he would understand well. His roommate seemed smart, kind, and observant. Plus he is gay so a relationship could blossom off of it.

Anyway, I don't want to backseat write a story but I think that is what I would go with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Intense chapter. This boy has been through the ringer. What the Chief did to him has truly fucked him up a bit. Mike is someone’s precious son, brother, friend, and getting turned out is one thing, but the brutal way he was treated, well, I cheered when he got away. It seems to have short circuited his psyche a bit, as he is now seeking this kind of “fun”, and alienating his room mate when it appears Kevin might have become an awesome friend, lover, boyfriend. I hope Mike can snap out of what ever has changed his character, get some good help, reboot and recover. He’s a good kid! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor Mike

I don’t know where this is going but I’m looking forward to the next chapter. After everything Mike went through he deserves to heal and live his life Chief free. Hopefully whatever he finds on the Jock tape will help get that bastard arrested.

Love it, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Last chapter?

I remember reading in the comments that this is a seven part series...I hope my memory is wrong.

MrMister23MrMister23about 5 years agoAuthor
Not quite finished

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! There is definitely a final chapter to this story, and it's actually close to finished; I got sidetracked by various life-stuff during the last month or so, but I'll definitely be posting the conclusion as soon as I'm done/ happy with it, which should be around the end of the month. Thanks for reading!

verdunsearsverdunsearsabout 5 years ago
Please give us the ending!

This story was so well-written and so hot that it deserves an ending. Things happen in life and despite our best intentions things can get delayed; but you must know that there are scores of anxious readers desperate for you to give us closure!

MrMister23MrMister23about 5 years agoAuthor

@verdunsears I submitted the new chapter around the time you commented, so good timing! Life does get in the way sometimes, but it did give things time to ferment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrMister23@MrMister23
I write a lot, and I think about sex a lot, so here we are.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES