Calm Waves: Raging Intentions

Story Info
A miserable married man finally gets some cock.
4.1k words
4.31
18.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers

Calm Waves: Raging Intentions Pt. 1

A trip is fast approaching; something you've been dreading for weeks. Jessica, your wife is someone you simply cannot deal with anymore. Haven't felt a warm sensual touch from her in exactly 4 years now. She doesn't attempt to make you happy, she never cares to raise your spirits and is cold to you. You're almost certain she's cheating on you; you know who it is. That snarky 19-year-old down the street. Jake is 6'3 with wavy brunette hair, nicely tanned skin, a toned yet slim body, and one of those baby faces. What 19-year-old is doing all the lawn work and lifting heavy things for a married 27-year-old woman? You see that disgusting look he gives her every time he passes by and she's so pathetic she can't hide her excitement. However, the worst part is you want him and are jealous that your wife is screwing him.

What 29-year-old man fantasizes about being bred by a 19-year boy? There are 3 cold truths of reality for you: first, your looks have diminished from age, and working 45 hours a week at a law firm for years now. Your short and curly dirty blonde hair is thinning with an ever so slight bald spot on the back of your head. That ripped body from your college basketball days is long gone. Being 6'2 and roughly 225lbs you can get away with the extra weight but it's not appealing to your wife. The small gut accompanied by the hairy chest scares her off. The second bit of reality is that she's only with you for your money, her family knows but doesn't care in the slightest. They would even guilt you if you did think about leaving her. The third bit of reality is you're a 29-year-old man who's secretly bisexual yet have never gotten with another man.

You can't fight the urges anymore, consistently when your wife is not around you get on your back and then finger yourself with your eyes closed. You pump your 6-and-a-half-inch cock and moan in pleasure as ropes of cum escape your penis. That's been happening for the last 3 years now. You refused to do such things to yourself when you reached a breaking point a few years ago when your wife stopped touching you entirely.

For the first time in 6 years, you'll be taking time off from work for vacation, with your wife. After your wife voiced many loud opinions and insults you got a 2-room suite at a well-known 4-star hotel in Miami.

" Riley, did you pack all the clothes I told you to pack? I'm not walking with a grown man that looks like a bum in Miami," Jessica said.

"Yes honey," you said while rolling your eyes.

"I packed spf 100 sunscreen too for that pale pasty skin, don't want you to look worse off than you already do," Jessica said while typing hastily on her phone.

You put all the bags in your 2012 beat-up blue Honda, by yourself. Luckily, for you, the 4-hour drive was just her nagging about drama with her girlfriends and ignoring any feedback you gave. When you stepped out of the car your nostrils were struck with the salty scent of the sea. The Florida sun was beating down on your skin as if a swarm of bees were attacking you. Your wife gave you a look of embarrassment as she could tell you were already getting uncomfortable from the blazing heat of the sun. Of course, she didn't comfort you, she grabbed her purse and went straight to the hotel. Leaving all the bags for you to get alone.

After finally grabbing the bags and luggage you head to the room with your wife sitting down and strolling through Instagram. You on the other hand took 3 trips; all the luggage carts were miraculously being used. You kicked off your orange and gray size 13 running shoes exposing your sweating meaty feet. Your wife had a look of disgust.

"God, those things look and smell foul, thank the lord I have my own room, I'd scream if those things touched my body while I'm asleep," Jessica said with a rude tone.

You then took your sweat-soaked cherry-red shirt off and squeezed the sweat out with a huge grin. A dozen or so drops of sweat hit the carpet floor as if it were raining. Jessica's facial expression went feral.

"I'm sorry, Jessica, it's hard doing all the work yourself, you know?" you said with a grin.

"You're a nasty pig, do whatever the fuck you want to, you better be showered and well-dressed by 7 PM to take me out to that Brazilian Steak house," Jessica shouted as she entered her room and then slammed the door.

That's the first time in months you're given her backbone, it felt good to say the less. You pulled down your black cotton shorts followed by your gray sweat-stained boxers then your white ankle socks. You didn't even bother to move them; you left them in the middle of the hotel room. You then proceed to your bathroom and hop into the shower. The provided bar soap smelled like eucalyptus and mint. You lathered up your whole body from head to toe, you then closed your eyes as the showerhead poured hot steamy water on you.

You grabbed your cock firmly with your left hand as you began to gently stroke yourself. While your right hand was playing with your nipples. You began to imagine if Jake bent you over instead of your wife, he must have a massive cock to make your wife so happy. You just want to make out with him while your erections are against each other leaking precum everywhere. You want to feel him kiss your neck as he gives you hickeys. You want to feel his warm saliva hit your hole as his tongue fucks you. You open your eyes and realized you were moaning out loud beating your meat rapidly. Your penis has 5 and a half inches of girth, it's always felt good to hold your fully erect penis in your hands. Even though your wife thinks it's small.

You hop out of the shower then grab a cashew-colored towel to dry yourself off. You're going to cum later tonight while fingering the fuck out of yourself. You go to your suitcase and become appalled. Your wife didn't pack you swimming trunks, she pack you a bright neon pink Speedo and a stone grey Speedo.

"What the FUCK!" you shouted in anger.

You try to enter her room but the door is locked, so you resort to knocking aggressively. You're livid, you don't have the confidence to go out like that in public, especially at such a well-known beach with thousands of people. She opens to door to give you a look.

"You don't wear clothes now? You're just going to stroll around the hotel room naked huh?" she said while staring at your cock.

"Why didn't you pack my swimming trunks? Is this supposed to be some sick prank? You said I wasn't capable of packing my own clothes," you shouted.

"It's been years since you yelled at me and with a raging boner too huh? I think the speedos go nice with your dump truck ass. Only if your cock was big as your ass," she said rolling her eyes.

Your face was blood red with rage, and the veins on your neck and face popped up as if a volcanic eruption was about to occur. She gave you a condescending look before she closed the door on your face. It's barely noon and you don't want to be stuck in this suite doing nothing, especially not with her around. You inhaled through your nose deeply to calm yourself.

"So, I have no choice but to wear these," you depressingly said.

You grab the stone gray speedo and then put it on, in addition, you take a lavender-colored beach towel and slide into your black flip-flops. Lastly, you put on the highlighter yellow risk band for the hotel. You had to carry a backpack for your phone, wallet, and sunscreen because your speedo had no pockets. You've never felt so exposed in your life, only a pair of speedos and black flip-flops covering your pale body. You walked to the elevator quickly as possible. The intense humidity outside was already making you sweat. A breeze of relief has occurred that no one else is waiting for the elevator or in the elevator. When you reach the ground floor your eyes are wide open with fear. Rainbow flags everywhere dozens of men wearing speedos, men making out, etc. Before you could even react a man began to approach you.

"Fuckkk, you're really hot man, you're rocking that dad bod," a man said with a large smile.

He was about 5'10 with brown eyes and a muscular physique, He was shirtless and had a farmer's tan. Unlike you, however, he was wearing swimming trunks. They were a leather brown with bright green leaves. If you had to guess he looked like he was in his early twenties.

"Um, tha-thank you," you said quietly as you blushed.

"Oh, you must be the shy type, or maybe you have a husband or boyfriend. Oh, and my name is Joe," Joe replied.

"You think I'm gay? I have a wife, you know," you said.

"No offenses; but it's pride month, you're in Miami, and at a super gay hotel. Your speedo isn't helping either. Besides, you're gay or bi, I can just tell man. My gay-dar is top-notch," Joe replied jokingly.

You were in complete shock; your wife suggested this hotel. Did she knowingly pick a popular gay hotel in Miami? Before you could respond another man came up and grabbed your crotch. Your gut sucked and you instantly had a hard-on.

"You already found a daddy, Joe, that's impressive. He's already nice and hard too. Not sure if we can have sex right here in front of the elevators though. But, I heard supposedly you can do it around midnight on the beach and even the staff joins in," the man said while grinning.

"You can't just grab random guys' dick in public, Billy," Joe said as he slapped away Billy's hand from your cock.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry dude, by the way, you have beautiful green eyes," he said in a cheerful tone.

You were completely stunned; you have a raging erection in public and it's perfectly visible because of your speedo. Billy has black hair with a short beard, his skin was pale as yours, and his eyes were also green. He was around 5'11 and an average body accompanied his height. He had a strong Southern accent too. His swimming trunks were a navy blue color and more on the short side.

"Um, maybe I should go," you said embarrassedly.

"What? Why? You just got here man, you're fitting right in. I'm a local, some guy always has a boner on the beach," Joe said reassuringly.

"Okay, maybe for an hour or two," you replied.

"Awesome, let's head down to the beach. Also, you're really pale man, you'll need some sunscreen," Billy said ecstatically.

"I have some in my backpack," you responded.

All three of you walk through the pool area, many men glared at your ass while others gave you smiles as you passed them. When you got on the beach you were blasted by the intense heat. The sky was mostly clear with few clouds. A few men whistled at you on the beach. You lay down your lavender-colored towel on a spot where the water wouldn't reach you; you lay your backpack on the ground then take the sunscreen out. Billy kicked off his flip-flops and lay beside you.

"I'll be right back," Joe said as he walked off.

"Where's he going?" you said.

"That doesn't matter, you need help putting sunscreen on your back," Billy asked.

"Yeah I'd appreciate that," you replied.

Billy poured a generous amount of sunscreen on your back and began to rub it in. Looking back, Jessica never did that for you. It felt like he was massaging you, his hand went on every inch of your back. Then suddenly Joe returns with 3 margaritas. He handed you one, it looks like it was in a 20oz plastic cup.

"You didn't need to get me a drink," you said.

"It'll be even when you're balls deep in me," Joe said with a smirk.

"Wait, what? I'm a married man, I can't just have sex with you," you replied.

"Where's your wife? Is she too good to spend time with her husband?" Joe replied.

You were completely silent, he was right, she doesn't care about you. The fierce waves of the ocean were calmer and more appealing than your relationship. You begin to open as you start drinking your margarita. Telling Billy and Joe all the intricate details about your life, you haven't been able to open up about these things to others.

"Shit, Riley, I think you should just have sex to spite her, it wouldn't really change anything," Joe said.

"Yeah, if you come to our room we can totally have some fun, besides, I think your pale skin can't handle the sun any longer," Billy replied.

You glared at your phone and realized it's been 4 hours, Jessica didn't even text once to see what you were doing. The disappointment is visible on your face.

"Come on man, let's have some fun," Joe said.

"Sure, I have nothing to lose," you told them.

"Cool, we have a buddy who lets us into the hotel to go to the beach, we actually live in an apartment like a 10-minute walk away," Billy told you.

"Let me stop by my hotel room to get some clothes," you said.

"Huh? You don't need clothes, just walk down the street like that," Billy said.

"You're joking, right," you replied.

"No, he's not, it's a 10-minute walk, you'll be fine," Joe told you.

"You guys aren't going to murder or rob me, right? I've never even hooked up with another man before," you said.

"Fuck, fine, fine let's go," you mumbled.

All three of you grab your belongings and then leave the beach, they weren't joking. It was barely 10 minutes and you already arrived. You were greeted by a cheap welcome mat that was cocoa brown. When you entered the apartment there was a sudden smell of sage and lavender. Joe held your left hand while Billy held your right hand, they guided you to a bedroom. The room had a round rug that was an off-white shade with a blue spiral pattern in the center. The bed was a queen-sized bed with a black and gray comforter.

"How about we all hop into the shower for a second to get off all the sand," Joe said.

You guys head to the small bathroom on the right side of the room. Billy turned on the shower as all three of you hopped in while you were still wearing your swimsuits. A few minutes later all three of you leave the shower. Billy gave you a dark gray towel to dry off. You dried off your body while Joe and Billy left the bathroom. You leave the bathroom to see Joe and Billy completely naked on the bed.

Your mouth dropped; Joe's cock was around 9 inches in length and had more girth than your cock. His penis head was the thinnest point of his cock, while his balls were both golf ball sized. While Billy's cock was around 5 inches with a dense full bush. He had a huge mushroom head which was the thickest point of his penis. The mushroom head probably made his cock at least 6 inches of girth while his shaft was a bit narrower. They both were lying on their backs smirking at you. When you glance down at your speedo you're already fully erect.

"Time to lose that speedo, Riley," Joe said with a large smirk.

You do exactly what he says, you rip off your speedo to expose your fat 6-and-a-half-inch cock. Then walking over to the bed, Joe immediately leans in for a kiss involving lots of tongue. You're on all fours as your tongue is wrestling with Joe's tongue; your gut sucks in as a reaction to Billy starting to jack you off. You then start to make out with Billy while Joe kisses all over your neck. Billy stops kissing you and pushes your head down towards his cock. You just spent 20 seconds inhaling the essence of his cock and pubes. You open your mouth to quickly be greeted by Billy's mushroom head and salty precum. He moans lightly as you begin to his legs are completely spread out and his head is leaned back. You then deepthroat his cock, and in return, he lets out a large moan.

"It's my turn; suck my big cock," Joe demanded.

You began to slurp on Joe's huge balls, Billy got up from the bed and started sucking your cock from behind since you were still on all fours on the edge of the bed. His warm mouth sucked your cock as his hands held your cock by the balls. You started sucking on Joe's cock, and the sensation of Billy swirling his tongue on your head while sucking you started to make you moan as you were sucking Joe. You were only able to get down 6 inches before gagging on Joe's cock. Joe forces you down on his cock, your eyes begin to water and spit is coming out of your mouth while he moans in pleasure. Billy suddenly stops sucking you and plunges his face into your ass.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, ohhhh," you moaned loudly as Billy began tongue fucking you.

He slapped your ass as his tongue was punching your hole. The sensation was so strong you couldn't even suck Joe anymore, you were just moaning out loud uncontrollably while jacking off his massive cock. Spit began dripping down your asshole to your balls then the shaft of your cock. Billy took notice and started to jack you off while rimming you. Joe had a look of annoyance on his face.

"You fucking jackass, Riley is fucking me, you're not fucking him. Stay in your lane, Billy," Joe told Billy in an aggressive tone.

Billy gives your asshole a strong suck before he stops rimming you and he rolls his eyes as he gives your ass a powerful slap. He gets up on his feet and then gets back on the bed. You stand up to see Joe react by sliding his ass toward the edge of the bed. His legs are up in the air now. You grab the soles of his feet.

"Spit on my asshole, then shove that cock in me, I want every inch of you inside of me," Joe demanded.

You spit on his asshole then slowly begin to put your penis in him. There's a little bit of hair around his asshole, this is a feeling you've never felt before. Your cock is fully into Joe, the warmth of his moist ass wraps around your cock so nicely. You had to pull out immediately though, it felt so good you were already about to cum. Billy stood up on the bed, his cock was at eye level with you now.

"I don't care if you only last 30 seconds in me, as long as you pump your load in me, Riley," Joe told you.

"Your ass feels so fucking good, I'm going to nut so hard in you," you replied as you shoved your cock back into Joe.

You grabbed the soles of Joe's feet as you began to thrust your cock balls deep in me. His ass was already so wet and moist. You then open your mouth for Billy's cock, and he begins to throat fuck you. You're using every ounce of energy in your body to not cum in Joe's ass too fast. Gasping for air and having your throat used by Billy is seeming to help. Every thrust into Joe leads to more and more precum leaving your cock and entering Joe. While your mouth is full of Billy's precum. This whole time Joe was moaning in pleasure. Billy is beginning to breathe harder and his cock is becoming swelled up. He's getting ready to cum. Your hips are slamming into Joe's ass as you're being throat fucked brutally by Billy. He suddenly starts screaming as you feel a surge of salty semen exit the urethra of his penis. His seed is leaking out the side of your lips as you're struggling to swallow it all. His cock leaves your mouth as you're about to cum balls-deep in Joe.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, are you ready for my load? I'm going to cum!" you shouted in pleasure.

One last powerful thrust enters Joe's ass so deep you see a sizable amount of precum leave Joe's large penis. Your eyes rolled back as your seed is flooding his insides.

"Oh fuck yeah, give me that load daddy," Joe moaned in pleasure as he began to jerk off his cock.

Joe's eyes were closed as he began jerking off heavily, you could feel his asshole squeeze your cock. He was about to shoot his load. You left his ass, your load immediately started leaking out of him. You got on your knees and started sucking his balls. You wanted to taste another load; you weren't satiated yet.

"Put your lips around my cock, I'm about to cum," Joe told you.

You wrapped your lips around his cock as he jerked it in your mouth. A stream of cum escaped his cock, Joe's cum was significantly saltier than Billy's cum. You frantically lick off every drop of cum off his cock. You then grabbed his hand and cleaned the cum off of it with your tongue. You and Joe shared one more intimate kiss, you climbed back on the bed and collapsed on your backside. Joe lays on top of you while Billy laid on the left of you.

DarPat230
DarPat230
25 Followers
12