All Comments on 'Calm Waves: Raging Intentions'

by DarPat230

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

I'm 100% in agreement with Joe and Billy. Now go to dinner, get the rest of this vacation over with, go back home and hire a private detective to catch Jessica and Jake in the act Then kick that bitch to the curb with nothing but her nasty attitude. Looking forward to Riley finding a little happiness in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have had several married men for their first time with man. Amazing how they go crazy with pleasure. They appreciate the sex. Say best sex ever and only wish had not waited some long to give up virgin hole. Does not take long become cock suckers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love stories where married men just helplessly crumble before the sexual power of cock…my wife has already shared that I sometimes mumble things about cock in my sleep…and why does it turn me on so much when she aggressively fingers my cunt…

JT

readerguy9976readerguy997612 months ago

damn if Jessica don't want him I'll take him! you described him really sexily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarPat230@DarPat230
I'm just a 23yr old guy from the east coast; I've always loved writing gay erotica. Porn scenes and movies are rarely able to create such intricate moments. I do love writing fantasy and fictional works as well. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy my stories and works. Always worki...