Calm Waves: Raging Intentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking amazing, that's th4 best sex I've ever had," you said happily.

"Straight men don't eat cum like that, does your wife seriously not know," Billy asked you.

"Nope, she knows nothing," you said.

You closed your eyes, it felt like only a few seconds, but it wasn't. You woke up because your snoring startled you. That's the best you've slept in years. You slide from under Joe's body to see it's 6:47 PM.

"What the fuck, fuck, fuck!" you shouted.

You had less than 13 minutes to get back to your hotel room and to be bathed and then dressed for the Brazilian steakhouse date with your wife. You put on your speedo then ran to the bathroom to wash the dried-up cum from your face. Your shouting woke up Joe and Billy.

"Are you ok man," Billy said concerningly.

"It's 6:49 PM and I have to be back at my hotel in 11 minutes, I had a amazing time with you two. But I'm going to go sprint back to the hotel now," you said in a rush.

"Damn, well I had a great time, Riley, you deserve a better man, it's not too late to leave her and find a nice man," Joe told you.

"Yeah, you're a good dude, you need someone better in your life, whether it's a man or a woman," Billy said.

"I don't have time for this fucking monologuing," you shouted as you ran out the door.

Between being causally out of shape and running in flip-flops you arrived at the hotel room at 6:55 PM. The second you walked into the room you were met with the fury of your wife's glare.

"You worthless piece of shit, are you serious," Jessica shouted at you.

You ignored her and ripped open your suitcase then yanked out a pair of khakis and a black dress shirt. You weren't going to wear underwear or socks. You slid off your speedo and then put on the khakis. You slid on your tan dress shoes and had your black dress on but not buttoned up. You grabbed a fancy cologne that smelled like pine and spray it almost a dozen times on your body. It's now 7:02 PM.

"Okay, let's go," you shouted.

She rolled her eyes as she walked out of the room.

-Thanks you for reading, Pt. 2 will be out later this month.

12