Calming a Bull Pt. 03

Story Info
A son's stupidity gets his mom blacked.
15.3k words
4.43
32.3k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I'm back with another entry in the "Calming a Bull" series. This one is fairly longer than the others and I attempted to stuff more character (and more rough fucking) into this one. All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18 and are original characters of my making. Additionally, this story will contain themes of interracial sex between a black man and several white women, blackmail, power dynamics being usurped, bullying, domination, and more. If you are not okay with any of that feel free to peruse my catalog and read another story. For those of you who are left please enjoy and lead some constructive feedback. Enjoy y'all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilson sat at the desk, twirling the pencil across his fingers. His gaze was focused on the clock, willing it to move faster and to end his torment. Each tick of the red second hand felt like an eternity as he sat there. "Tick, tick, tick," the clock mocked. Wilson lay his head in his hand as he glanced around the room, choosing to occupy himself with the bland decor of the classroom. The walls were cream-colored brick with the usual corny motivational posters plastered about. A whiteboard at the very front of the room had the words "Detention - 1:45 pm to 3:00 pm." Wilson glanced at the clock and saw it read "2:55." Wilson let his frustration be known by groaning and slamming his head on the desk.

"Mr. Wilson, please keep it down," said the supervising teacher Mr. Scratch. Wilson turned and looked at the bald man who was peering at him from behind his own thick-framed glasses. The teacher wore a frown as Wilson rolled his eyes at him, "Mr. Wilson your charm may work on some, but it will not work on me," Scratch said. Wilson just huffed as he saw the clock had struck 3:00 p.m. Wilson stood up, towering over Mr. Scratch who had also risen to his feet.

"I'll make sure to remember that," Wilson said while he gathered his bag off of the floor. "See ya later Scratch," Wilson said with a forced smile as he left the room. Waiting for him on the outside with a pleasant smile was Ashley. Today the unofficial queen of the school was dressed in a fuzzy pink sweater that was tight around her large chest, and a pair of blue jeans that seemed painted onto her wide delicious hips. Wilson immediately relaxed as she embraced him and placed a loving kiss on his lips.

"How was detention baby?" she asked.

"Long and painful," he groaned as he went back for a second kiss. Ashley happily returned it with vigor, even pushing Wilson against the nearby lockers. "Hmm that makes it better," he laughed as he placed his hands on her ass and squeezed. Ashley moaned as Wilson groped her body, but that quickly turned into a growl of frustration as the two were interrupted.

"Why don't you two get a room?" came a shrill voice. Wilson and Ashley turned already knowing who they would have to deal with. There standing with Kevin was a skinny brown-haired kid with severe acne peppered across his face.

"Shut up Weevil," Ashley said while glaring at the annoying little pest.

"Do not call me that!" the kid said as Wilson laughed at him.

"Kevin didn't think you would sink far enough to hang with Weevil," Wilson laughed.

Kevin stepped forward, "Yeah and I didn't think my sister would sink low enough to rut with a gorilla," he snorted.

"Rut with a gorilla. Kevin learn how to fucking insult someone," Ashley groaned. She hated Kevin for a variety of reasons, and some days his ability to be a know-it-all arrogant prick was at the top of that list right next to him being racist.

Wilson slapped Ashley's round ass hard enough to get her attention. "Or he could not be racist," he said with a laugh. Turning his attention to the nerdy duo his eyes narrowed, "Weevil you know you can save yourself a lot of trouble if you just give me back my fucking watch."

Weevil sneered at the nickname but held his tongue as he looked past the couple. With a twisted grin, he responded, "I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you lost it messing around with the other Silverbacks. Or maybe your golddigger took it for drugs." Wilson saw red as he recognized the dig at Ashley.

He took a few steps forward as he growled at the duo, "You should watch your mouth I'd hate for something to happen to you."

Wilson stared at Weevil's cocky face, confused by the lack of fear. It all made sense when he heard a voice that made his skin crawl, "Mr. Ajibade you just left detention. Obviously, you didn't learn your lesson." Wilson groaned as he turned to meet the judging gaze of his principal and Weevil's mom. The woman had the same shade of brown hair as her son, but with a few streaks of grey throughout. Whenever he saw the woman he immediately thought of a pear because of her wide hips and smaller bust. Today she wore a black suit jacket, white blouse, and tight black slacks that only drew attention to her hips. She peered over the frame of her red glasses as she continued to speak, "In my school, bullying will not be allowed Mr. Ajibade. No matter your supposed reasons."

Wilson immediately shot back, "But stealing is Ms. Durst?"

"It's Principal Durst, and I will not tolerate any baseless accusations Mr. Ajibade. Now I suggest you leave before I make your detention a suspension," she responded by walking away. Kevin and Weevil followed her while silently chuckling. Wilson and Ashley stood there silent before they turned and left.

"I can't fucking believe it!" Ashley grumbled as she walked outside into the cool air, "When did Weevil grow a fucking spine?"

"Blame his bitch mother," Wilson grumbled, "She becomes principal and now our lives are hell."

"Old man Campbell really had to retire mid-year?" Ashley asked sarcastically. The two reached Wilson's car and threw their stuff in before climbing in themselves. "Are you sure there isn't anything you could do?" Ashley asked.

Wilson put the car into drive and pulled away from the school parking lot. "Nah not really. Told wide-ass back there that the guys saw her son leave the locker room. Of course, she won't believe them over her precious baby boy," Wilson spat as he pulled up to a red light.

Sensing his tension Ashley rubbed his arm while he drove, feeling how hard his muscles were. "Mhmm baby you're tense, how about we go back to my place? I'll have my mom make us something and I'll make sure you can relax," she purred after giving him a quick kiss on his shoulder.

Wilson looked over and smiled, "Oh that sounds real nice. How ya going to make me feel good?"

Grinning Ashley let her dirty mind work out a fantasy, "Hmm by pushing you down and riding that big black cock with my slutty pussy. Then by licking up all my cream off you." That brought out a smile from Wilson, and he picked up the pace to her house. Soon the busy main road gave way to a small development. Wilson banked a left down one of the many tree-lined streets and pulled into a culdesac. He parked his car and the couple lept out. Ashley grabbed her stuff and followed Wilson into the home.

"Hey Melissa, we're home!" Wilson shouted with a gleeful nature while kicking his shoes off. Bouncing from around the corner to greet him came Ashley's mom. Today the gorgeous milf had on a yellow dress with a plunging neckline and ruffled shoulders. The ruffled hem stopped right about her knees and flowed with each step. Her black hair was cut a bit shorter and she was wearing her trademark smile.

"Wilson glad you stopped by," she said while planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'm so sorry that your watch went missing, I asked Kevin and he said he hadn't seen it," she told him.

"It's okay Melissa," Wilson said while he walked back towards the stairs, "What smells so good?"

Melissa beamed with pride as she responded, "Chicken dumplings darling. Figured I'd make the recipe considering you said you liked them."

"God you're amazing," Wilson laughed as Ashley joined him on the step. Ashley playfully slapped his arm in faux jealousy. Every time he gave her mom a compliment or any attention, she would playfully strike him. It was her way of reminding him, who was "Queen Bitch" as she put it.

"Oh Deary you know you can always join me in the kitchen and help me finish the meal for him," Melissa said to her daughter.

"Sorry Mom can't, have to take care of the poor stressed-out baby," Ashley responded while pinching his cheek with one hand and letting her other drop towards Wilson's crotch. Melissa's eyes lit up with a playfulness Wilson was starting to see more and more of, "You know I can turn down the heat, and help you with that. Maybe show you a thing or two."

Ashley's response came swift and unyielding, "Sorry Mom, but no. Just me and him, you'll get your chance after dinner." Wilson looked at his girlfriend and then at her mom and had to agree. He liked the old MILF but not enough to piss off the devious slut he called his girlfriend. Melissa pouted pushing her chest up and giving Wilson a great view into her large tits before she turned on her heel and went back to the kitchen. "Great you turned my mom into a slut," Ashley laughed while heading up the stairs.

Wilson followed her into the room, taking his spot on her bed. "Baby c'mon I need you," he said while Ashley took her sweet time putting her things away. He watched as she tapped on her phone and then the music started playing from the speakers on her desk. "Nice song, no bring that ass over here," he said with fake aggression.

Ashley laughed at her boyfriend's need and swayed her hips as she walked over to her man. "Patience love," Ashley said while bending down to give him a quick kiss. Wilson leaned forward for more but received none because Ashley had backed away. She started to sway her hips in time with the beat, then pushed her sweater up and revealing the bottom of her bra. Wilson licked his lips as he saw her flat stomach.

"Hmm are those abs?" he laughed as Ashley kept dancing but gave him a cute smile. The fact that Wilson had inspired Ashley to get into the gym was a cause of pride. Her dancer's body benefitted from lifting weights and running. Now the cheerleader sported toned arms with the very beginning of abs and thick legs. She was still soft and womanly but a lot sturdier. Wilson loved it because it meant she got fucked harder and could go longer than before. He gave her the "Come here," motion while whistling, "Mhmm get over here girl."

Ashley laughed but shook her head no as she continued her dance. This time she let the sweater drop back down and she focused her attention on her jeans. She rocked her body side to side, her hips a hypnotizing pendulum that drew all of Wilson's attention. She moved her hands to the button of her jeans and unsnapped it quickly before bringing the zipper down. Ashley winked at her boyfriend as she dropped into a squat. Wilson saw her muscular legs push against the jeans and even saw the black lace of her underwear. Now squatting she blew him a kiss and hooked her fingers into the band of her jeans. Standing back up she twirled on her toes until her back was to him. She shook her ass while she pulled her jeans down. They rolled over her wide hips revealing the strings of her thong. Soon in an effort to keep pushing her jeans down, she had to bend over. Now Wilson had a view of her large ass and the thin black fabric that ran up her backside. She kept herself bent down and shook her ass in his face as her jeans pooled around her ankles. She kept shaking as Wilson felt his cock straining against his jeans. He was getting playfully angry at his girlfriend's teasing. "Baby get the fuck over here before I call your mom up to help out," he said.

Ashley popped back up and stepped out of her jeans, "Ah why do you need my mom when momma is here to take care of you?" Walking over she switched her hips from side to side until she was able to place her hands on the bed. "Hmm baby let's get you out of these jeans and more relaxed," she purred as she grabbed at his jeans. Wilson was quick to work, unbuttoning his jeans and lifting up so Ashley could pull them down. "Yeah that's it, big boy," she moaned while she tossed the jeans to the side and climbed onto the bed. She kept going until she straddled him. With her new position, Ashley was primed to do what she wanted. As much as Wilson had her submissive and obedient she could easily be demanding and aggressive when she wanted. "Your shirt is in the way," she mumbled as she grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over her boyfriend's head. She tossed it to the side and moved to capture Wilson's lips.

Wilson returned the kiss with equal vigor running his along her sides before he snuck them under her sweater. The soft fabric felt amazing on his bare chest as he pulled her down into his body. Her large breast squished against his chest as her tongue dueled his. Wilson worked to unclasp her bra but in his lustful clumsiness, he failed. Ashley laughed breaking the kiss and pulled back. Sitting straight up she looked down at her boyfriend who was breathing in impatient excitement. She worked fast as she felt his cock poke at her barely-covered pussy. Soon Wilson smiled as he saw her start to pull the sweater off. The bra hung loosely around her chest and fell off soon with little resistance. Ashley reached up and started to cup her tits while pinching her nipples, "Baby I need that fucking big black cock, now!" she demanded. She bent forward and kissed Wilson, lifting up just enough so he could start to get his underwear off.

As his cock was released from its fabric prison it stood free and needy. No matter how many times Ashley saw it, she would stare in shock. Wilson's cock was large and thick, beautifully black with pulsing veins running down the length. Right now the tip shined with a bit of precum that Ashley excitedly licked at. "Oh fuck baby," Wilson groaned as his girlfriend planted kisses around his swollen tip.

Ashley didn't stop with kisses but got on her knees and started to stroke it, "Hmm baby I'm so hungry for this thing. I want it to split me in half. I needed it to ruin my tight fucking pussy." As her hand moved the excited woman felt the organ pulse. She loved the feeling of it, the sensation of Wilson's very manhood pulsing in beautiful need for her. Wilson could see that Ashley had slipped his hand into her panties and was now fingering herself like a wild woman. She plunged her fingers into her sopping-wet pussy and kept stroking Wilson who was grunting like a madman.

Enough was enough. "Ash stop fucking around," the black man shouted. Ashley's eyes opened wide in shock as Wilson's tone registered with the woman.

Her shock turned into a sexy grin as she went to follow the command, "Yes sir." She then let go of his cock and crawled over her boyfriend. She planted kisses along his body until she got to his face and gave him a deep passionate one. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and broke it immediately. Leaning over to her side table she pulled a condom out and ripped it open with her teeth. She backed up enough to allow herself the space to roll the condom over his cock. "Can't be too safe," she laughed as she crawled back. Now in position, she moved her panties to the side while Wilson held himself straight for her. She wasted no time in sitting back on his cock. "OH FUCK," Ashley yelled as the cock pushed against her walls. Quite a bit of him was still outside and Ashley would have to ease herself onto his entire length. Her juices were dripping down from her pussy and trailing down his balls. She placed her hands on his core to steady herself while her breathing quickened.

Wilson watched as her legs twitched and she closed her eyes with the widest smile on her face. He gazed at her angelic face as she as she opened her eyes and they had a few tears in them. "Nah no waiting, c'mon cowgirl start riding," Wilson ordered while he delivered a playful slap to her ass.

"Oh yeah, of course, baby," she purred. She leaned forward to plant a kiss on his lips and started to drive herself down onto his pole. Wilson accepted the kiss as he moved both his hands onto her ass, spreading his fingers over the large rump.

"Mhmm bounce that big ass," he whispered before lifting up to meet her lips. Ashley followed and started to rock her lower body. She didn't move up much, but each time she came down she took more and more of him inside. "Fuck, yeah that's good baby," Wilson grunted as Ashley moved. She moved her hands onto Wilson's sides as she gripped the sheets in her hands. Wilson was forcing her body up and down, using his girlfriend as a fuck toy. "Damn, baby you're tight. I gotta loosen you up more shouldn't I?" Wilson laughed as he forced her to fully take him.

"You're fucking huge!" Ashley grunted while mustering up all her strength to be sarcastic, "It's like you're splitting me in half."

"Hahaha, you asked for this baby," Wilson chuckled as he switched up the pace. As Ashley would rise he would shove his dick, keeping himself in her body as much as possible. When she came down he would force her to stay for a second, making her body take him in. "Fuck," he growled as he felt himself bottom out. Ashley was beyond herself as she started to sweat. Her neat hair turned messy as a few strands were plastered against her forehead. She dipped her head into the crux of Wilson's neck and bit at his shoulder. "Ouch," he laughed while slapping her ass hard, "You naughty bitch." He adjusted his arms so they pinned her lower back in place, stopping her from rising up at all. "Yeah stay right there baby," Wilson whispered as he started to thrust up faster. Chills ran down the poor woman's spine as Wilson's whispers turned into ragged breaths. Both were close to their limit, it was just a race to see who would get there first.

Wilson pushed his hips up getting a little bit of space from the bed, and shoving the last inch of his cock into his poor girlfriend's abused pussy. "Oh," Ashley squeaked out. She was a loud lover but occasionally her bigger orgasms would leave her quiet and subdued. Who was Wilson to keep her from pleasure that would drive her crazy? Withdrawing himself a few inches he immediately dove back in. This would be his new pattern, short hard strokes that kept his full-length pounding at her. "Oh God...Oh God," Ashley mumbled as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Haha weren't you supposed to make me feel all relaxed?" Wilson laughed as he crossed his left arm across her lower back and kept it resting on her right hip. With his right hand, he grabbed her hair close to the base and pulled. Her head jerked back and her neck was outstretched. Wilson shot up and attacked her neck, gently biting at the soft flesh.

Ashley's mind went blank as her body heated up. Her ears only registered white noise until her own voice broke through. "OH FUCK YES," she screamed as Wilson gently nibbled while he gave one final hard thrust. Ashley bucked hard, her hips acting on their own. She drove down and started to pant as Wilson released her. She collapsed onto him, struggling to catch her breath as she felt Wilson start to twitch. "God you're insatiable," she laughed as she used her wobbly arms to push herself up straight. Wilson was still inside her and needed to get off, what kind of girlfriend would she be if she left him unsatisfied? Putting her hands up she started to grope her tits, pinching and tugging her nipples. She rocked her hips back and forth, it was all she could muster because she was still drained from her earlier orgasm. "Mhmm c'mon baby let me keep riding this beautiful cock until you burst. Let me feel it all over my big fucking tits, or better yet pump me full," she moaned as she kept rocking.