Calming a Bull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley followed up with her own cheery comment, "Yeah did you have a date or something?"

Gladis found their little act endearing and was glad she got to rain on their parade. "You could say that. I hope you two had fun this weekend because we must discuss your punishment for bullying," she said with a wicked grin.

The pair rolled their eyes and Wilson was the first to shut her down. "We haven't bullied anyone. Don't you remember all our evidence?" he said with more than a hint of annoyance.

This was her moment and Gladis was savoring it. "Ah yes, the evidence. The same evidence that you left in your bag with me. This evidence?" she asked while bending down and pointing to her full trashcan. The couple looked down and saw the trashcan was filled with shredded paper. The two then looked at each other and started to laugh. Gladis arched her eyebrow as she looked at what she thought was a breakdown as they realized their futures were down the drain.

"Baby, didn't I warn you about this?" Ashley asked in between her laughing fits.

"Yeah yeah, but I thought she had the weekend to recover," Wilson said with a shrug.

Gladis was impatient and sharply asked, "Warned him about what?"

"Fucking old bitches stupid," Ashley responded with a death glare, "It's a real pain when you need a bitch to follow orders but she can't think straight." Gladis flinched at how the words were thrown at her and looked at them in disbelief.

Wilson spoke this time, "Gladis do you really think I'd be dumb enough not to have backups of everything I showed you? Plus those security pictures were from a video...you're screwed."

The heat had returned and the woman felt herself getting overwhelmed. She looked between the two and felt her throat close. The few seconds of silence felt like an eternity before she spoke, "You're bluffing." The words were silent, more of a prayer than an accusation.

Ashley shook her head no and in a sickeningly sweet voice she said, "Even if we were I'm sure the police would love to see your video." Gladis tilted her head truly not knowing what they were talking about. Wilson pulled his phone out and after a minute of playing with it showed the screen to the principal. Her throat felt like the Sahara as she recognized what was on the screen. It was a black-and-white movie of her riding him. The volume was low but she could make out his sweet voice, the compliments, and how she followed his orders. Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at the pair, realizing how much she was indebted to them. "Don't cry," Wilson said, "You play ball with us and this video stays in our collection. You don't and I'll be sending this to the superintendent, police, and well everyone I can. Understand."

Gladis hung her head defeated, "Yes."

Ashley spoke up wanting to offer a small olive branch, "Don't worry. You'll miss us by the time we're done. I know you loved it." Gladis didn't look up as she felt the weight of the world crashing down on her. The worst part was her pussy twinged and a delinquent part of her brain looked forward to being that full again.