Calming a Bull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilson immediately interjected, "No you're not. If you were something would've been done. Now your baby boy is going to be someone's baby in prison."

"No!," Principal Durst shouted while standing up. She composed herself and sat back down. Her mind was racing as she knew that Wilson taking the evidence to the police would be the end of her son's future. "Wilson, please be rational," she said.

Wilson smirked, "I am being rational. My property was stolen. I got evidence about who stole it and now I'm taking that evidence to the police. Seems pretty fucking rational to me."

Gladis Durst felt sick to her stomach as she knew she was on the verge of a breakdown. Her entire life had been dedicated to two things, her son and her career. She had bit, clawed, and struggled to get herself into an administrative position along with her son in this very good school. She had done this with no help from his father who was off with some young 20-something. Now her years of grueling work were being threatened, because of a simple slip-up. She glared at Wilson as he sat there with a cocky grin, reveling in her discomfort. The room felt incredibly small as it seemed to get hotter. Her mind was showing her pictures of the worst. Her son was in handcuffs being led out of class by police, and dragged in front of the judge, and an unforgiving jury. There her precious baby would be sent to prison with the dregs of society. Her body started to shake and Wilson fought the urge to laugh as he saw the horror slowly creep across the woman's face. He then watched as she settled herself with a sip of coffee from her thermos. "Young man," she started, "What would it take for this to go away?"

He looked at her face and saw a defeated woman. The arrogant bitch who dared to stand in his way looked desperate to save her son. His grin turned malevolent as he took a piece of paper from his bag. He went to work writing on it, leaving the poor woman to try and glance at the scribbles from her position on the desk. "Alright, Principal Durst. You want this to go away you follow the instructions on this piece of paper. Each one to the letter got it?" he said while handing it to her.

Gladis took the paper and her jaw dropped. Bold wasn't the word to describe what was written on the list. No, it read more like the perverted to-do list of some whore. "STI full panel check, makeup down, hair done, shave legs and arms...pussy hair is okay," she whispered as she looked at the man before her. "Is this some sort of joke?" she snarled. Her face was flush with anger as she recognized the implications of the list.

"No joke Principal Durst. You're gonna do each and every task on that list, and then you'll meet me at the Oakburns Hotel at 8 pm this Friday," he said, "If you don't...well, I hope you can afford a good lawyer." He didn't give her a chance to respond before he grabbed his bag and left, leaving the poor woman holding the piece of paper. Trembling and scared she grabbed her phone to see if the clinic the next town over was open after work.

*****

Wilson groaned as he pulled out of Melissa, her body shaking underneath him. His cock still spasmed as the last pumps of cum spurted from his cock and onto her thighs and the bed sheets. Underneath the older woman was panting for air as her legs twitched. Her pussy was sore and her ass still felt hot from where it had been slapped red. Her breasts had several love bites around them and her nipples ached. This was something very different from the thorough fucking she was used to, but she wasn't complaining. "Mhmm Wilson that was something else," she purred while gently rubbing her clit. A part of her wanted him for another round, but she knew it wasn't going to happen.

"Had to work out some frustration Mel," he said while he started to get dressed. The woman sat up and saw in the room's mirror that her hair was a wreck and her mascara had started running. Her buttoned-up shirt had been ripped open leaving it useless except to quickly cover her shoulders. The woman looked like she had been through hell, and loved it. "Is the skirt over there?" she asked while she stood up from the bed. Wilson bent down and tossed it to her. She caught the red and black garment and proceeded to put it on, ignoring the need for the white g-string she wore earlier. The two dressed in silence for a few minutes before Ashley returned. She was wearing an off-the-shoulder crop top that displayed her newly toned arms and rounded shoulders, with some cleavage showing. Her black jeans clung tightly to her form. The garment highlighted her toned legs and Wilson couldn't help following them. The red heels were a nice touch that caused the man to whistle his approval.

"Room's ready and so is her outfit," she smiled with an evil grin. Both Melissa and Wilson watched as Ashley walked over and threw her hands around Wilson's neck. She then pulled him into a passionate kiss that he returned with vigor. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and pulled hard on his neck. Melissa was shocked at her daughter who was showing quite a bit of passion. Eventually, she separated and giggled, "Oh baby this is gonna be so fucking hot." Wilson held his girlfriend in place as he looked at the giddy expression on her face. "Baby calm down, you can have me after you fuck that other old slut," she giggled once more, "Now I'm going to go and make sure everything is ready." She did a little twirl on her heel and left the room her ass swaying while she hummed a happy little tune. Wilson turned back towards Melissa who simply shrugged. She was too delirious to even think about what was going through her daughter's mind.

Ashley continued whistling her happy tune as she walked down the hall and took her post in one of the extra rooms she had brought. She sat on the bed tapping nervously while the TV played the local news in the background. She grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels until she got bored, settling on switching between a women's bodybuilding competition and some reality TV show with arguing wives with large plastic breasts. She didn't have to suffer the show long because there was a knock at her door. She quickly muted the TV and then went to answer the door. Standing there in a tight black dress with her hair blown out and in a butterfly haircut was one Gladis Durst. Her soft motherly curves stuck out against the sheer fabric and she opted to wear her red-framed glasses. She was in a sensible heel and had her purse with her. "Come in Gladis," she said with the same cheery tone.

The older woman walked in and flinched when Ashley slammed the door behind her. The younger woman placed her hand on the older one's back and gently pushed her into the room. Gladis obeyed the silent command and found herself guided to the queen-sized bed that sat at the center. "What is that?" she asked with disgust as she noticed the outfit on the bed.

"Isn't it great?" Ashley asked excitedly while moving toward the outfit. Gladis felt her stomach flip itself into knots as she simply stared. Her brain knew that she was looking at a schoolgirl outfit even though it was missing so much of the material. On top was a white g-string that barely had enough fabric to cover a woman's labia, and a matching bra with sheer white fabric. From the look of the items Gladis was sure it wouldn't fit her and wondered if she would have to wear it. Underneath the matching undergarments was a red and black plaid skirt that looked pretty short, and what seemed like a cream-colored shawl of some kind. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get dressed," Ashley ordered while leaning against the dresser. Gladis gathered up the outfit, her shame spread across her face, and went to go to the bathroom. Suddenly she felt a soft yet firm grip around her arm and turned to Ashley's twisted grin, "Oh no sweetie. You can get changed right here in front of me."

Gladis knew she didn't have a choice and dropped the outfit back onto the bed. She started by stripping out of the sensible dinner dress she had chosen. Ashley helped her pull the dress over her head revealing the pink push-up bra and thong that she wore. The younger woman was impressed with the older one's body. Gladis was no model, and even her own mother Melissa had a much better body, but the woman looked good. She had a soft matronly figure with wide hips and a bit of a paunch, while her chest sagged from their own weight. Gladis removed her bra and found herself with Ashley's hands over he chest. "Not bad Durst," Ashley whispered while she just felt the weight of the woman's chest. She gently ran her thumbs over the woman's nipples. Gladis stood frozen as she was being molested while Ashley couldn't care less. Something was taking over her as she started to squeeze. She wasn't gentle, but was rough either. It was enough to trigger something in Gladis who let out an involuntary moan. That small gasp brought Ashley out of her trance and she backed away with the same twisted smile on her face. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get dressed!" Ashley snapped with a small stutter. Returning back to the dresser she squeezed her thighs together and just stared at the woman.

Gladis didn't know what to make of the moment and didn't have time to think about it. She bent forward and started to unbuckle the strap of her heels, stepping out of them and groaning in relief. These shoes were reserved for the odd date but now they were a part of the uniform she was to wear. Either way, they were a pain and any relief was welcome. Now naked she picked up the small stringy underwear. It felt so thin and was something she would never think to wear. Looking at her young student she found no sympathy and swallowed. She stepped into the underwear and pulled them up, wiggling her hips as she rolled the strings up her body. She flinched as she recognized the underwear was a size too small. "Ashley, do you uhm have a pair that fits better?" Gladis asked. She was wearing her shame and was hating every moment of this. She hated her body on display and hated the fact she was forced to do this.

"Ugh," Ashley groaned with faux disgust while walking around the woman. "Huh, looks good to me. Shows off this huge ass of yours," she followed with. Gladis was forced to jump as Ashley slapped her hard on the ass.

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes and she whirled to meet the young woman's cold gaze. The principal had had enough. She was someone to be respected and would no longer tolerate the groping. "That's enough young lady! I will not play any more of these games. I am leaving and you will be getting a visit from the police," she growled as she tried pushing past Ashley. Instead of moving the younger woman held firm before grabbing her prisoner by the arms and pushing her against the nearby wall.

She got closer to her face, almost nose to nose. Her words were chilling as they came out, "Go ahead. Leave. Let the cops come to our fucking doors and I'll be happy to tell them the truth. I'll cry and bat my lashes, telling them that my mean principal threatened my boyfriend after letting her son steal his watch. How long do you think you'll get for blackmail, lying, and aiding a crime? I bet your son would make a real pretty bitch in prison, don't you?"

The words were like knives clawing at Gladis's skin. She struggled to get out of the cheerleader's grip but was surprised by her strength. Gladis was panicking as she realized she was trapped both literally and metaphorically. The reality of the situation weighed on her before she dipped her head, her struggle stopping. "Okay I'll do what you want," Gladis whispered. Her hair had covered her eyes as she realized what she had agreed to.

Ashley had won and something awoke in her. She leaned back from her captive and decided to twist the knife, "Good girl, now get dressed and try to enjoy yourself." Gladis just looked at the young woman who leaned over her their faces still close. She had no idea what was going on in the woman's head and was shocked as she felt a rough kiss that she was pulled into. Ashley pushed her tongue into Gladis's mouth, swirling it around and pulling her into the kiss. Large sagging matronly breasts pushed against younger firmer ones as one woman was left stunned while the other acted on a growing flame. The kiss ended as soon as it began and Ashley pulled herself back, fully letting go of the woman. "Now get dressed," she ordered. Gladis obeyed. Like the g-string, the bra was a bit small. Her breasts spilled out over the top while her large areola and nipples pressed against the thin fabric. The skirt acted less like a useable piece of clothing and more like an open invitation for people to stare at her body. It was small too and it dug into her waist. The fabric itself was flush against her skin sitting up high and giving a clear view of the patch of white cloth that was covering her vagina, while it barely came over her plump ass cheeks. Ashley came up behind her and pulled the strings of the panties up so they sat on the dips of her hips, "Mhmm that's better." What she originally thought was a shawl was actually a cardigan. Putting it on she realized it stopped barely an inch below her breastline and buttoned in a way that pulled more attention to her tits. She stared at herself in the mirror and disgust made her freeze. The ill-fitting outfit was something fitter for a common streetwalker than a woman who held a position as principal. Gladis was brought from her stupor when she felt a package being thrust into her side. Looking down she saw a pair of white stockings. Swallowing she opened the package and felt the silk of the stockings. Sitting on the bed she rolled them up her legs and then put on her heels. She placed her hands on the bed and took a breath.

Ashley looked at the woman and swallowed. The heat was building in between her legs and she clenched the wood of the dresser. Rubbing her thick thighs together she made her way to the woman. With little effort, she pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top. Gripping her wrists Ashley bent down for another kiss, and like the last one, she forced her tongue into the woman's mouth. For Gladis, it felt odd being pinned to the soft bed but also underneath her student. She closed her eyes and relented as Ashley kept pressing her body into her. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt nice to have a firm body against her. There were plenty of lonely nights that she wished to have something like this. As she settled in to enjoy the feeling, it was suddenly over because Ashley had pulled away. The woman felt the grip on her hands loosen and she was able to sit up. Ashley was moving off of the bed and standing while wiping away a bit of drool. "Uh, Gladis. Get to room 615. You better hurry if you don't want someone to see you," the cheerleader said while handing her a room key. A sadistic grin was sitting on her face, and that troubled Gladis the most.

Gladis moved as fast as possible in her heels. The hallways seemed devoid of people but she didn't want to risk someone seeing her dressed up like an overstuffed sex doll. "Room 609, room 611, room 613, room 615. Here!" she exclaimed as she came to a stop in front of the door. She held the card against the black electronic lock and proceeded to wait for what felt like an eternity. Eventually, she heard the lock switch and then the light flashed green. She twisted the door handle and pushed it open. The first thing she noticed when inside the room was the smell of sex. It hung in the air like a musky haze, the delicious stink permeating through the area. The poor woman swallowed as she walked into the room and found Wilson sitting on the bed, a big smile on his face and only underwear on.

He rose to greet her walking with a swagger that made her uncomfortable. She felt like a small doe being set upon a bear. He was the predator and she was his prey; something for him to play with and consume. When he closed the distance he placed his finger under her chin and forced her head up to him for a kiss. Gladis was taken aback by how gently he was as he kept her in place. She had never feared a student within the halls of the school, but in this room, she felt in danger. This wasn't the school where her word was law, and Wilson was never going to let her forget that. His hand wrapped around her jaw as he kept her in place, his tongue exploring the depths of her mouth. She put her arms on his in an attempt to give some resistance but was shocked at how they felt like stone under her tiny hands. Soon the kiss broke and Wilson stared at her hungrily. He reached down and cupped her ass, pinching and massaging it. He gave her a hard slap that made her jump into his body.

"Oh you're gonna be fun to play with," Wilson laughed. He hooked his finger into the button of her small cardigan and started to pull as he walked backward. She stumbled but caught herself as she was led to the bed. "C'mon get on top," he said while still pulling her towards him. He was acting like an excited young man and not the devious mastermind that she had come to fear. Gladis followed the orders and straddled him. Immediately she felt his cock rest against her covered pussy. Wilson wasted no time and moved to kiss her. His hands explored her body, running up and down, drawing his fingernails on every bit of her exposed flesh. Gladis couldn't stop herself from moaning into the man's mouth, the careful attention he paid to her was starting to have an effect. "You taste so good," he moaned softly.

"Whatever," she said louder forcing herself to snap out of it. When he went in for another kiss she backed away and looked unsure. "Can we hurry this up?" she said with growing frustration.

"Why have plans?" he laughed as he found a new target in the nape of her neck. He kissed softly and felt the woman tense up. It was like lightning shot up her spine and she snapped her mouth shut. Obviously, he had found a weak spot. He placed his hands around her body and held her tight, his grip ironclad. Now that his captive had nowhere to run he gently nipped at the soft flesh of skin. The lightning returned and Gladis snapped her mouth shut to not let out a single noise. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing any part of her was pleased. She tilted her head to the side, trying to get Wilson to stop. All she did was open up the other side of her neck to allow him to attack there.

Wasting no time he buried his face into her neck and started kissing it. She wiggled in protest but was stuck as his hands kept her in place. Her wiggling drove her hips into his, and his cock started to twitch ready to be used again. That was far from the goal of the woman who now had her hands on his shoulders. She grabbed and pushed at him, hoping to get some distance, but it was no use. It was like the young man was made of stone by the way he ignored her very touch in favor of continuing to attack her body. Her fear from earlier was replaced with confusion and frustration at how he was prolonging the night. Wilson eventually pulled away satisfied with the hickeys he had left on the woman. When he leaned back he saw the red flush of her face and a look of pure rage.

The young man laughed and said, "Wow you're cute." He was unbothered by her frustration with his speed. He wanted to savor and enjoy the moment, and he was going to do just that. He wrapped his arms around her tighter and buried his face into her cleavage. He sat there holding the woman who continued to wiggle within his grasp. Like last time all it did was to turn him on more, his cock now poking at her own barely covered womanhood. This made her panic as she struggled in his grasp. She just wanted this to be over yet Wilson was determined to prolong her suffering. She attempted to push against his shoulders and get some distance but it only served to open his body up for him more. His face found a new target and started to gently bite her collarbone, moving and biting until he got to the fabric of her bra and cardigan. He then moved to the other one and trailed back up.