Calvin, You, Me, and Them

Story Info
Friends forever in every way.
2.4k words
4.24
2.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no underage sex in any of my stories. I write Cuck stories so move on if they aren't for you.

Calvin and I met when I moved onto Murry Street. He lived just down the street, and we were 12. We became best friends instantly. We met my wife, Jeanie a year later when she moved in up the street. The three of us were together from then on.

Jeanie was a Cheerleader and Calvin the running back on the football team. I was the quarterback. We went to state our last two years of ball. Our senior year after we had all turned 18 Jeanie and I were making out. I had her top off and was chewing on her hard nipples.

"David, I am worried about Calvin."

"Why are you worried about Cal?"

"Has he ever done this with a girl, do you think?"

"Oh, I would guess he has. He told me some time ago he wants you."

"Me? He said that? Like this you mean?"

"Yes, exactly like this. He ask me about your boobs."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him to ask you if he could see them."

"You didn't really, did you?"

"Baby, your breasts are beautiful, and he would love them."

"Wouldn't you be jealous if I let him see them?"

"Jean, we are talking about Calvin, my best friend, well one of them, how can I be jealous of him and you being friends. Go out and give them up for him."

"You mean go out with Calvin? On a date? And make out?"

"Sure, why not?"

"David what if he wants to fuck me?"

"You could always suck him off before he does."

"David, would you really be okay if we went that far?"

"You go that far with me. And I know you love Cal."

"Yes, I do love Cal, but I have never thought about babies with him."

"Would you have a baby with Cal?"

Jeanie's nipples hardened and I saw she was flushed.

"Yes, David I would have Cal's baby. But I expect to become your wife."

Cal and I were together the next day.

"Cal why don't you take Jean out after the game Friday night. She said she might show you, her tits."

"You are kidding right? Aren't you? You really would not mind if we made out?"

"Cal we are best friends. Jeanie ask what if you try to fuck her? You excite her so who knows."

"Have you fucked her yet?"

"No not yet, but she sucks me off so we don't. We plan to do it and we will soon, but I don't need to be her first, Cal. We know you will fuck her."

"It wouldn't bother you if I got her first. Your best friend is a black guy David, and we are talking about him fucking your wife to be."

"Cal you are my best friend and once we are married, I will share Jean with you anytime. And I know she loves you too. You excite her and I think she may want you first."

"You will be okay if we go out next Friday night and I fuck her?"

"Is there something I should know Cal?"

He looked at me.

"Two weeks ago, when you got banged up and they checked you out at the hospital, I brough her there. And took her home. We were sitting in her driveway, and she kissed me. Things got crazy then and I began to feel her. Her breasts are beautiful."

"Did you get them out?"

"She let me have them completely, yes. I had her pants open, and her panties slid over."

"Did you finger her?"

"Yes, and she said that if you guys had done it that we would too."

"If she has gone that far with you already, I think she will fuck you. I told her to let you if you get close."

"Dave, you really want us to do it?"

"Cal, I have always known you would fuck Jeanie. I think she wants a baby with you."

My best friend just could not believe I would let them go out on a date.

Jeanie told me on Thursday night that Calvin had ask her out after the game on Friday night. I ask if she was going to go.

"So, is it bare tits time for Calvin?"

"He will get them bare, Yes."

"And maybe even more?"

"David, do you want me to let Cal fuck me?"

"I will not be upset if you let him."

"You really would be turned on if we did it wouldn't you?"

I smiled at her.

"Let's see how far you go, and we can see then."

I saw her walking off with Cal after the game. He had his hand on her buttocks. One of the guys called out to him about him being with my girl. They just walked on. I drove by the hamburger joint, and she was sitting right over next to him. I kept clear at the dance after and just watched them. Several times I saw his hands on her ass as they danced. Her little skirt pulled up with her panties of display his fingers on her bare cheeks. He pulled her little hips right up against his cock and she worked her pussy right on it. Her panties were very wet up front. Just before the end of the dance I saw them near the back wall, and he had her sweater pulled up and her tits were bare. She pulled his head down on them. I am not sure who all saw it, but I heard some talking about it. I even heard it had happened several times and there were even pictures of her.

They disappeared after the dance, and I went by her house at 3 am and all was dark. But I also saw Calvin's car was not home. I knew where he had taken her, but I was not about to go by there. Finally, at nearly 5 am, I drove up a block from where I knew he had taken her, and I could see his car was still there. I parked where I could see his car and the light was on in the back bedroom of the house. At about 5:30 I saw them come out and cross to his car. Jeanis was carrying her sweater, and her perky tits were bare bouncing proudly. She twirled around under the streetlight for him. And then got in bare. He took her home.

Well, he had her all night. My guess was he had gotten his dick very wet. I didn't get up until after noon the next day. When I went out Calvin's car was gone. I drove by Jeanie's but could not tell if she was up or even home. Just by chance I drove by the place they had been last night, and his car was there. The house is owned by a black friend of Calvin's and as I came to the corner a block south he drove up and stopped.

"Hey Dave, you looking, for Calvin?"

"Well, I drove by his house, and he was gone. So, I decided to check over here."

"He had a little white chick here last night, and they spent most of the night in the back. I saw them leave this morning and she was topless. Great looking tits. About an hour ago they come back. He takes her back to the back. You know me I bitch about not getting to view them tits. Well, a few minutes and the door opens, and she comes out strutting it. She says he sent her out to show off. She is beautiful."

"What did she have on?"

"Her birthday suit. She was naked as it gets. High set little points on point and a cute little slit that has nearly no hair on it. I grabbed her and take one of her sharp points in my teeth and she pulls my face to them."

"Little spike blonde about 5'1?"

"That is her, a real looker. Calvin comes out and pulls he away and sends her back into the back. He is naked that big black pecker is swinging. He hands me 30 bucks and says to go down to Lucky's and get a bottle of Comfort. We are going to have a party. So, I ask if I need to bring some of the guys back for a real party? He grins and says ya, maybe 2 or 3. Does that mean I get a cut of her? He says he is working on it."

"You think he can get you up in her?"

"He pulled me farther away from her door and told me to get 2 bottles and to bring 3 guys back so we will party. He said he got her last night here. While he was fucking her last night, he told her he wants her to go completely black. She ask him what he meant. He told her he wanted to bring her back here and for her to party with some of his friends. She ask if he meant like we are doing? He told her just like this. With my friends? Then He told her he'd pick her up if she would do it. She is here."

"Did he tell you, her name?"

" Ya, said her name is Jeanie."

He pulled away. I drove by Lucky's and saw him come out carrying a bag and a case of beer. Four guys trailed him. So, Calvin planned to turn my Jeanie very black. He wanted her to fuck five more black guys for him. I drove back and watched them get out and go inside. It was late afternoon now and the sun was very low. I sat in my car waiting for dark. I started up and pulled around front. The curtains were wide open in the house. And all the lights were on. I could see that several black guys sat around in the front room. When one of them got up I could see he was naked and his cock was swinging. Several minutes passed before I saw movement coming up the hall from the back.

The movement stepped up on a table in the center of the room. The woman was beautiful and nude. Her breasts high set with sharp nipples. As she turned toward the window her face came around into my view. I knew she had just come from the bed where Calvin had been fucking her. Jeanie looked more beautiful than ever. She had come out to them for Calvin and they would soon take her back to all enjoy her sex. Jeanie had agreed to become completely black for him.

As I watched one of the guys took her hand and as a group, they turned back down the hall. I sat still for some time and at last Calvin came up the hall. He looked out and waved me in. I got out and walked in the front door. He looked at me.

"Well David, our little Jeanie is now very well fucked. They have all fucked her and are doing so again now. She is the wildest thing I have ever seen. She wanted my cock last night. She could not get enough of it. She wanted to come out and tease Darrin last night after he got home. I ask if she would fuck him. And she about flipped out. I told her I would bring her back here today and maybe some of the guys would want to. I didn't think she would really do it. I called her this morning, and she was ready to come over here. I brought her over and we fucked again, and she went out there totally naked and got them. She came back with them and just began to fuck them all."

"Has she said anything about me?"

"Yes, she said when they are finished. She wants me to take her back to you so you can talk."

"What does that mean?"

"Well first she said she needs sex with the man she loves and to see how much more special sex is with you. Then she will try to make you understand that sex with me and the others is just wild sexual fun, excitement and she loves it."

"Bring her home when she is ready."

I went home and took a long nap. It was more than 3 hours before Calvin dropped her off. When she came in, she rushed into my arms and kissed me.

" Dave, thank you I never dreamed sex could be so exciting and crazy wild. Now I need to make love to the man I love."

In seconds we were naked, and my cock was firmly up inside of her.

"Oh God yes, this is what I needed. You feel perfect, I am home and safe with you. Can you understand how much the sex is with Calvin and even more crazy and exciting with the others?"

"The black thing excites you?"

"It just turns me into a slut. You know I love Calvin. He is so special to us both and I love his cock in me. But just the idea of them having me was such a turn on and then letting them have me. When Darrin came up between my legs and I knew I was going to take his black cock up inside me just for fun. Just for kicks and then I did it. As a female I was giving it all to him. David, he wants me to come back tonight and fuck again."

"And he has friends coming over for you too?"

"God yes, other friends who want me."

We made love twice and cuddled for an hour and then she showered and returned to her new friend's house. Jeanie and I married a few months later. We have been married nearly ten years now. And we have 3 children. Two daughters with a dark sinned brother between them, named Cal Jr. She had always said she would have a baby with Calvin. She loves Calvin and she takes his cock a couple times a week. Oh, and she still visits Darrin and friends when he calls her. It just excites her too much to resist it.