Calypso Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy Pinder Gang bangs 6 men in front of an audience.
9.9k words
4.6
2.9k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
97 Followers

Chapter 4

Starring: Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard, Holly Peers

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

Peter and Michelle enjoyed a long lunch at the hotel restaurant, Michelle filling him in on all of the amenities and attractions. Peter was feeling pretty tired after his morning exertions, and Michelle wanted to relax by the pool, so after lunch they agreed to split up.

Peter returned to his room and decided to catch up on some sleep, the heat was pretty overpowering so the air conditioned room was perfect. His head had barely hit the pillow when he fell asleep.

"Peter..." a voice said, someone knocking on his hotel room door.

He stirred then sat up in bed "One second", Peter got up and walked to the door, still in his boxer shorts he opened it.

Slightly bleary eyed, Peter was greeted by Lucy, she wore a tight black dress, huge cleavage, long tanned legs, her suspenders jingling from her hem, but no stockings to attach them to.

"Rested?" Lucy asked walking in.

"Yes, fuck, it's good to see you Lucy." Peter said.

She smiled, and leaned to kiss him on the cheek, pulling herself close, letting her breasts squeeze against his chest. Peters cock twitched as her soft skin touched his. She stepped back sitting in the nearby chair, watching him.

"I thought I would stop by and explain things better." She said, "Please get dressed for me, I would love to watch you. We are eating out for dinner shortly, so dress for that".

Lucy sat back as Peter gathered his clothes, and started to dress. Peeling off his boxers his now hard cock bounced free. The head nudging his stomach as it was fully erect.

"Wank for me, Peter." Lucy said, "Wank for me, let me explain all."

Peter sat on the bed, stroking his cock, as Lucy set out why he was here. "You see Peter, after our little meeting at Christmas, I can't get you out of my brain. To be honest Peter I think I have fallen for you."

Peter was stunned, Lucy Pinder, his teenage years wank go to was in Love with him?! His cock throbbed as he struggled to take it all in. "But..." Lucy continued.

Fuck, there's a BUT, Peter thought, there is always a BUT.

"But, I need to see if we are compatible, so it started when I tested you. First I left the card, to see if you would keep your Christmas surprise secret, and then if you would come here." She explained, crossing her legs giving him a glimpse of her firm thighs.

"Of course I didn't know I had fallen for you when I set the test, but since then I can't seem to shake you. The way you fucked me hit every button, I came so hard, I have wanked thinking about it over and over." She explained.

"Lucy, I don't know what to say." Peter replied, "You are so beautiful, and tbh I have wanked over your pictures since I was a teenager, but wow, you Love me?"

"Yes Peter, I think I do. But I need to see if it would work, my sexual appetites are rather unusual, I need to know if you can cope." She explained, "Also, do you think you could love me?"

"Lucy, I don't think I could, I think I do. Or at least I desire you like no other woman I have ever known. The moment you walk into a room I am overcome with lust, it's almost too much for me now not to take you hard and fast" He replied, his hand stroking his hard firm dick.

"Cum for me Peter, cum for me now." She teased, handing him a glass from the desk, "Let me taste you."

He held the glass at the end of his cock, looking straight at Lucy, his mind racing through everything he wanted to do to her, within seconds he came. She licked her lips watching his throbbing fat head swell and pulse, each stream of cum blasting into the glass.

"Lucy, fuck Lucy!" Peter moaned as his balls pulsed, the thick pearly liquid splashing into the glass.

"Ohhh, thank you, Peter." She purred as he finished ejaculating.

He handed the glass to Lucy, who swirled it around then lifted it to her lips, tipping the contents into her mouth. The thick salty semen clang to her tongue as it ran into her open mouth. Lucy savored the taste, trying to remember it and link it to Peter. Opening her mouth she let her tongue bath in his spunk before closing her lips and swallowing.

"Delicious Peter." She gasped, his cum now in her belly.

"I need as shower" He said, standing up.

"I'll wait" Lucy replied.

20 minutes later Lucy and Peter were being seated in the main restaurant, he wore a crisp white shirt, dark trousers, but no tie. Lucy looked amazing in her dress, lots of men couldn't stop staring at her.

"So let me tell you about tonight." Lucy said, "Oh here's Michelle". Michelle was seated on their table, there were 2 more chairs free, so Peter assumed that more would be joining them.

"Hello babe," Michelle said, "All set?"

"I was just about to explain to Peter." Lucy continued, "About 5 years ago, on my first trip here I got up the nerve to suck a guy off in front of an audience. The act turned me on so much, every year when I come back I now do another show for the guests. Each year I have added something new, this year is going to be my best yet." Lucy explained.

"She has got some really filthy shit planned!" Michelle added, grinning.

"So I want you to sit and watch me Peter, I want to see how you react, if you can watch me do these things." Lucy explained, "Then tomorrow we will have some time together to see how we feel."

"And don't worry, we will have some company for you while you watch." Michelle said, "Here they are now."

Sophie and Holly came over to join Lucy, Michelle and Peter, all sat down and chatted as they ordered their food. Lucy passed on the order, and sat drinking her water.

"Not eating Lucy?" Peter asked, "Nervous?"

Lucy laughed, "No, well maybe a bit, no I have started a special diet today." At that moment a glass was set down by a waiter. Lucy lifted it up, Peter could clearly see it had cum in it, she lifted it to her lips and swallowed.

"Salty, but not too bitter." She said.

"Lucy, this is utter filth!" Sophie said, "Has she told you what she is doing Peter?"

"No." He replied.

"Lucy, here." Sophie explained, "Has let it be known that she will drink the cum from anyone here at the resort tonight, just wank in a glass and send it over, and she will chug it down."

"Want to see what happens when I drink a fuck ton of it" Lucy said grinning.

"Usually it just turns me on, want to see what happens if I really ingest it."

Peter, Lucy and the others all enjoyed their meal. Peter learnt a bit about the girls, some more personal info; who was born where, family and the like. Lucy must have had at least 30 or 40 drinks passed her way over the course of the meal. By the end everyone was ready to move on. "So Lucy how does it feel?" Peter asked.

"I would be lying if I said my stomach was not churning" Lucy said, "But I am so full, and almost hyper horny. I think I could cum with about 2 thrusts from a cock."

"Shall we do it then Lucy?" Michelle asked.

Lucy nodded and they all stood up, "Follow us Peter." Sophie said, as Michelle and Lucy headed off in one direction, Sophie led Peter in another.

The large theatre off to the side of the main hotel was the location Peter was led towards, a circular stage was set in the center, with maybe 20 tables around it. Very much like the woodland grove he had been to earlier, except much bigger and indoors. Sophie and Holly sat Peter near the front, and Simon joined them shortly afterwards.

"I am so looking forwards to this!" He said.

The lights dimmed and Lucy stepped up onto the stage, the whole area illuminated, she stood in the center, in her tight black dress. A large bed, desk, armchair and sofa we spread around the stage, all perfect props for Lucy's show.

"Welcome!" she said loudly, "I hope you will all enjoy this, it's going to be my best yet I am sure." She turned to speak to all the audience, "Ladies, I need to ask you a favor, could I please have all the cum?" she grinned and continued, "My glamorous assistants," Lucy gestured to Michelle and Melissa, "Will be walking around with bowls, if you want to cum boys, please do it in a bowl."

She turned and looked directly at Peter, "I know you all want to watch me swallow what's been collected at the end."

She turned and beckoned to someone off to the side, and a line of Men walked onto the stage. 6 in total, gasps from around the stage could be heard as the women all saw the size of the cocks. All were over 10 inches, a couple past 12, but one guy must have been 14 inches, and fucking thick like a tree trunk.

"Holy shit!" Sophie gasped at Peters table, "He's a freak!"

Lucy sank to her knees as they circled her, most were hard already, the 14 inch guy was rock solid as she reached out and grasped his dick, "fucking give it to me big boy!" she groaned sucking on his cock.

2 men held their hard cocks and dick slapped her face, as she wanked another 2. She sucked harder and harder on the throbbing cock in her mouth. She released him, gasping for air, "Ohh fuck me up." She coughed.

She flicked her hair back and moved to another dick, going from one to the next as they stood in a line waiting. Wanking each shaft and sucking the head deep she worked her way along the line, until each man stood, rock hard and ready.

She stood up, and moved to the desk, bending over it she gripped the far edge, The man with the huge cock moved up behind her, in what was an obviously pre rehearsed move.

"Right you perverts, you want to see me ruined?" Lucy sneered, Her dress was pushed up over her ass cheeks, as he drummed his cock on them. "That freak cock is going up my ass, no lube, he ain't stopping until he gets balls deep, no matter what I scream!"

She gripped the edge of the desk tightly, laying forwards onto her breasts, looking out over the crowd. He spread her ass cheeks wide with both hands resting his hard cock on her ring. Pushing forwards Lucy bit her lip as the bulbous head of his cock pushed against her sphincter.

"Fucking do it! Fucking do it to me!" She snarled.

Eyes wide she went breathless as the shaft pushed in, his cock a couple of inches deep in her ass now. Lucy was beyond pain here, something more, yet something so much better, her body yelled in rejection, her mind fighting to overcome it.

"Sweet lord..." Holly gasped watching on. Lucy kept her eyes on them, wanting Peter to see every expression on her face.

Her eyes were rolling up in their sockets as inch by inch the dick moved up her ass, Lucy was shaking uncontrollably, as the massive python stretched her more than any other single cock had ever done.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she gasped, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!"

His hands went to her waist, pinning her to the desk and he drove harder, now about 4 inches from the base of his cock. Lucy was now crying in pain, tears starting to run down her cheek as she blubbered.

"Fuck it hurts, fucking enjoy it you perverts." She snapped at the crowd.

People had gotten up from their seats so they could move to in front of Lucy and see her reaction. Several men had already cum in the bowls Michelle and Melissa were holding. Her face was screwed up, squealing as the final few inches drove deep, finally his balls touched her wet pussy, thighs quivering and shaking.

"Fuck no bitch has ever taken me balls deep before." He panted.

"Fucking bastard, fuck your huge, oh fuck that's soo big!" Lucy gasped, "Now fucking make me cry, fucking make me beg" She groaned.

Drawing back he rammed home, about 6 inches of cock, Lucy screamed, he repeated this, a bit further a bit harder, she was wailing now as the thick shaft battered the depths of her back passage.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKK!!!" she howled, Lucy came, from nowhere her orgasm hit.

Her body shuddered as he battered her harder and faster, balls slapping loudly, as she screamed and wailed. She was crying, and cumming at the same time, unable to stop her body from releasing pleasure, while the pain of her anal destruction was obvious.

"FUUUCKKKK YOUUU!!" She howled as he rutted her deep, her knuckles now white as she clutched the desktop so tightly.

Peter was wanking his dick through his trousers, as he watched Lucy screaming, she was certainly not holding back, the sight of her being taken so roughly was turning him on.

"If you need to cum Peter, Lucy asked that you use this." Sophie said, holding up a large brandy glass.

"And if you need help, just ask." Holly added.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU ALLLL!" Lucy roared as her arms were hooked behind her back.

Her tits bulged in her dress as she was bent backwards, his full cock deep up her ass, thighs pinned to the desk. He was ramming harder and harder as she fought and struggled in his grip, snarling and ranting at the crowd watching her.

"Fucking dirty perverts!" She cried, "Fuck it hurts, fuck, ohhh fuck it hurts sooo good." She cried.

The bowls Michelle and Melissa held were now getting used, maybe half the audience had cum already, watching Lucy's ferocious display of anal punishment. She was shaking and spasming as she came again, unable to stop herself climaxing.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!" She roared.

Peter had his dick out, wanking hard watching Lucy cum. Sophie held the glass out, as he wanked into it. His eyes never left Lucy as she shook and tossed her head cumming so hard.

"FUUUCKKK!!!!! FUUUCKKKKK!! FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" She screamed.

"Fuck Lucy I am gonna blow soon." The guy fucking her ass groaned.

"Ohh fuck, take it out them, line up guys, take this ass" She said looking at the other men.

She collapsed to the desk as he pulled out, she sighed as the pressure was relieved, then 12 inches of cock replaced him, one thrust, balls deep. She squealed then screamed as her ass was pounded fast and hard.

"Ohhh shit yeah, fucking do me, take me, this ass is yours" She squealed.

Lucy let them fuck her ass, one after the other, sneering and panting as each cock rammed deep for a minute or so before switching. Peter was so close, his cock started to twitch. Sophie held the glass up and he came, his thick white cum pulsing into it. Lucy grinned as she saw him cumming, the first of many she hoped.

"Like that, you fuckers?" she asked the crowd in front of her.

"Who else wants a go? Michelle ask them, anyone who wants a go can use my ass?"

"You heard her!" Michelle shouted loudly, "Who wants to fuck Lucy Pinder up the ass?"

Not 1 man in the audience, bar Peter, stayed in their seat, they all lined up for a go, Lucy turned her head and looked at the line, "Go on then you fuckers, take this ass, but don't you dare cum inside me, in the bowl" she said forcefully.

Lucy lay there, as man after man filed past, each had about 30 seconds of thrusting before then next took over, gritting her teeth she snarled and teased them as they fucked her ass.

"Hurry up you fat fucker, stick that cock up my shit pipe!" She snapped at one man

At least 10 came, splattering the bowl Michelle held, the rest returned to their seats, many having their cocks sucked by the women who were with them. Lucy came at least 3 more times as they fucker her, she growled and shook each time, her body on fire with the need for stimulation.

"Last man eh?" She said as the final one pushed up her gaping hole.

"Fucking enjoy it did you?" She said to the crowd. "Seeing me get my ring broken by all these men? Yeah I am a nasty whore, and it's gonna get nastier!"

The final man finished, pulling his cock out and cumming in the bowl, there was probably an inch of semen in the bottom now, as 30-40 men had cum in it. Lucy stood up, her legs wobbly shaking, barley able to walk. "Fucked bandy, shit that's so fucking horny." she gasped to herself.

"Ohh boys, I think you've heard me talk too much, who wants to shut me up?"

She peeled down the straps of her dress, as one guy stepped up, dropping her dress to the floor she stood naked, panting as he gripped her hair and dragged her to the bed.

"Lay down, slag." He said hanging her head off the edge of the bed.

Lucy lay on her back on the bed, her head off the end, hair falling down to the edge of the stage. He moved over her and slapped his cock hard on her forehead and cheeks, before pushing it to her lips.

Lucy tasted her ass juices on the shaft as he fed it into her mouth and started thrusting. She eagerly accepted his dick as it poked deeper and deeper into her mouth, after 4 or 5 thrusts it jammed into her throat, making her gag. The next pushed through her throat and he buried himself balls deep.

Her fingers clenched the bed covers screwing them up as her throat bulged, the head of his cock poking out from her neck. Her gagged and spat on his shaft as he pulled it back out, a thick strand of spit bubbling down her left cheek.

"Fuuuckkk" She croaked.

Michelle set down her bowl for a second, and slipped off her dress, she stood topless, black panties and stockings, before moving to sit on the floor below the stage, directly underneath Lucy.

"Come on the boys, wanna see something really sick!" She said loudly.

Lucy had her head pinned against the bed, the thick cock balls deep, the loud gagging sound of her throat being fucked over and over. Saliva was running down her face now, a big gloopy strand dangling down. Michelle sat below her, finger coyly in her mouth, trying to look innocent as the spit wad plopped onto her head, splattering in her platinum blonde hair.

"Oh, you whore..." She teased at Lucy.

Each thrust and jab deep in Lucy's throat brought up more spit, and another big wad oozed down and dripped onto Michelle. The man tapped out, swiftly replaced by another as Lucy caught her breath, gasping in a lungful of air before another cock filled her throat.

"Fuckkkk, you nasty slag 'Chelle" She croaked.

Now one of the 12 inch cocks thrust into her neck, this one poked a good inch up through just above the well. He reached down stroking it with his hands, as he held her in place then vigorously fucked deep, his balls pressed to her nose, the final inch of his dick rutting so fast and deep.

Lucy gagged hard, spit bubbling from her nose, and when he finally pulled out a huge gush of spit followed, splattering Michelle's forehead and clinging to her cheek. She shrieked, half in shock half in excitement, as Lucy coughed and gagged.

"Fuck, she's not holding back." Sophie said to Peter, watching as his cock got hard again.

Sophie now had her dress pulled down, groping her tits and wanking her pussy as she watched Lucy get throat fucked. Holly reached over and started to wank Peter, "Here, let me help." She said.

Lucy gagged hard, spit spraying from her mouth and running into her hair, her throat was so tight it was barely a minute before the next guy tapped out. The 3rd and forth both managed some furious thrusts, Lucy arching her back and gagging up some nasty spit that oozed and splattered Michelle. She sat there, smiling all the time, bowl between her legs collecting semen from all the men who stepped up. Melissa moved around the tables, men cumming occasionally, as they watched or were sucked off by various women in the audience.

"Phugh" Michelle sputtered as one particularly large strand oozed into her open mouth, "Like what you see, boys?"

Grinning 2 men came at the same time, cum raining into the bowl, "Guess that's a yes!" She said

Finally Lucy got to Mr 14 inches, his dick slapping her face hard, before pushing to her lips, "Fucking break me." She gasped. The other men moved to her body, one sitting over her tits, 2 more pinning her down. Lucy was helpless as the monster cock pushed into her mouth.

"Ohhh shit, that's never gonna fit!" Sophie said to Peter and Holly.

Hand on her throat, holding her down he pushed hard, her throat fought back, unyielding. Thin drool poured down her face, drenching Michelle, as her body tried to lubricate his shaft.

chlp
chlp
97 Followers