Calypso Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter turned to watch Sophie, "You want to do this?" he asked, shocked at her response

"Literally the most erotic thing I have ever watched, all that semen, I just can't get enough." Sophie replied, "I get off hard on that kind of thing!"

Lucy had finally drained the bowl, passing it back to Michelle, she sat looking out at everyone. Her eyes were kind of sleepy, a dazed look on her face, as she knelt down onto the cushion Michelle just tossed on the floor.

"Happy now!" She shouted, looking around the room, "Just one thing left, cover this dirty whore in your spunk boys!" She instructed, her words kind of slurred.

They surrounded her, stroking fast, she turned her head to look up at them, eyes begging for their loads. Moments later she was splattered by 2 of the cocks, semen splashing her forehead, one drowning her right eye. She tried to blink it open, the cum stinging her eyeball, blearily she watched as another dick exploded in front of her face. Growling loudly he hosed her forehead with a massive jet of spunk, the thick white line all the way across, oozing down to her eyebrows.

"Ohh, fuck, that's hot!" Holly gasped, watching Lucy.

Peter also reached his third orgasm, cumming into his glass again. Sophie and Holly both watched him cum, leaning across and kissing him alternately after he was done.

Lucy was covered, only 1 dick remained, the monster cock, she she sat eyes open, spunk dripping down her face, begging for her final load. Looking up her eyelids half shut, she slurred and begged him to cum.

"Do it, baby." she spluttered, "Cover me."

He groaned and shook, thick wads of spunk lashing her already covered face. His volume matched his size as Lucy was showered in semen. Cum laced across both eyes, and her nose, thick strands clinging atop of the already glistening layer. Lucy panted, her face now soaked in the cum of these 6 studs, her task finally complete.

"Fuck yeah." Michelle said standing admiring her friend, "You did so well, Lucy."

Lucy barely acknowledged Michelle, her brain was switched off, her body now drunk on the semen in her belly, she sat there trying to comprehend her situation. Michele turned to the audience, "Well show your appreciation!" she shouted.

The whole audience started clapping, then cheering, as everyone rose to their feet to applaud Lucy. A huge roar went around as they gave her a standing ovation for about 2 minutes. Lucy sat there soaking in the adulation, this was what she had worked for, the pain, the churning stomach, the semen dripping down her face was all worth it. She truly was an attention seeking whore at this moment.

"Oh shit 'Chelle, fuck, fuck" Lucy spluttered.

Michelle stood grinning looking at her friend, as member of the audience came up to congratulate her. Lucy sat in a half daze, watching the people walk up to her, the cum in her belly churned, but she felt so horny now, the volume of semen was overcharging her lust. The second guy who came up to say well done sported a hard cock.

"Cum on me too" she groaned reaching out and wanking his shaft.

"Any more of you fuckers want to cum again?" Lucy teased to the audience, "My pussy and ass are yours again for the next 20 minutes, cum if you can"

She moved back to the desk as she had at the start of her show, leaning over she stared outwards at the crowd. A line of men formed, each moving up and sticking it in her holes, Lucy zoned out, her body taking every one. She must have cum nearly constantly for the next 15 minutes as dick after dick fucked her holes, 20, 30 loads of cum filled her ass and cunt, the men not caring if she was already full.

Her body quivered and shook, asshole spasming, pussy clenching, the semen induced mega orgasm seemingly endless. The cocks pounded her holes as she cried and moaned her words garbled by her cum drunk brain.

"Come on then, who wants a go!" Michelle encouraged, "Fuck and cum in Lucy Pinder!"

Finally after they had all cum Michelle called time, helping Lucy to her feet, Melissa led her off the stage. "Hope you all enjoyed Lucy's show this year, I can't wait to see how she tops that next!"

Sophie and Holly stood up, gathering their discarded clothing, Sophie held out her hand, "Shall we go see the star?" She said.

"Thank you, Peter." Holly said, leaning to kiss his cheek, "I am going to try and find Simon, I need some serious attention after that, fuck I am horny."

Sophie led Peter towards the beach, "Lucy has a private cabin here," she explained, Michelle has taken her beck to clean up. It was barely 2 minutes until they reached the luxurious beachside cabin, Sophie knocked on the door then walked in. Both were stunned when they slid the door back. Lucy was bent over the back of the sofa, Michelle her right arm half of the way to her elbow up Lucy's ass, the other holding a wand style vibrator to Lucy's clit.

"She just can't stop cumming!" Michelle gasped, pumping in and out fisting Lucy's asshole.

"Sit down Peter!" Sophie snapped handing him the glass of cum, "If you want add some more"

Lucy's eye were wide, but all you could see where the whites, they rolled so far back up into her skull she was completely unaware Sophie and Peter had arrived. Breath so short as she squealed and squeaked in pleasure, her body unrelenting in its desire after being overloaded with cum.

"Lucy! LUCY! LUUUCYYYY!!" Michele groaned her arm so deep up Lucy's ass.

She had fisted Lucy before, usually when Lucy was super horny, or Michelle in the mood to dominate her, but she had never gotten much further than her wrist. Lucy's ass was devouring her arm, she went deeper and deeper the ring contracting and relaxing as Lucy came.

"Mmmm tastes Devine" Sophie groaned as she sucked and Licked Lucy clean, her lips hoovering every drop of cum.

Michelle had her hand on Lucy's back now, cum spraying from her pussy as she shook and trembled, every muscle in her legs tight. Finally Michelle eased her fist from Lucy's ass as she stood, quivering full of climax.

"Easy Lucy, easy." Michelle said rubbing her back softly, Lucy finally calming from her peak.

"Soo horny, still so horny" she groaned. She looked at Peter, eyes burning, "This is me Peter, me at my nastiest, I needed you to see me raw"

"You were incredible" Peter replied.

Sophie now moved to Lucy's pussy and ass, her lips sucking every drop of semen from both holes, as Lucy stood watching Michelle and Peter in front of her. Michelle had Peters cock out and was jerking it into the glass for a forth load, as he stared at Lucy, who was cumming again.

"Ohh fuck Sophie, my clit, suck my clit!" Lucy gasped, Sophie working it with her tongue.

Peter was on the verge of cumming again, Michelle sucking him hard, Lucy was squirming her body still heightened on semen, she twitched and bucked as Sophie licked her holes.

"Cum for her Peter, cum for her." Michelle urged, his cock now in her hand, glass in the other.

Lucy watched Peter, her body quivering as Sophie moved to bend over next to her, his cock twitched as the final load pulsed in. She licked her lips, the thought of Peters cum bypassing the churning in her stomach, she wanted this badly. Peter sat back as Michelle passed the glass to Lucy, Sophie and Michelle now either side of her as she leant over the sofa.

"I want you Peter Andrews, you have seen me RAW, at my limit, if you can live with that, if you can please me like that, I want you to be with me." She said, focused on him. She lifted the glass to her lips and swallowed his semen, the whole glass in one big gulp.

Peter looked at her, "Lucy, I have never wanted anything more than you at this moment, but I need time to think, I need to see if this will work. Give me 24 hours, and I will give you my answer."

Lucy looked relieved at this, she had feared her incredible sexual appetite would have scared him off, but he hadn't said no. She looked to Michelle and then Sophie, "Of course Peter, I will give you all the time you need, Sophie and Michelle here will make sure you are well taken care of, in fact I want you to fuck anyone you want in the next 24 hours, before you decide. Get it all out, don't hold back."

"Thank you Lucy, now how do you feel?" Peter asked, really wanting to know.

"Honestly, I don't think this cum is going to stay down much longer, but I have never felt so turned on in my life. The hormones in the cum must have an effect on my sex drive" Lucy answered. "I think I am gonna be up all night wanking, I doubt I can sleep"

"Amazing" Michelle replied, "Your warped mind came up with all tonight's show, it's so much more than anything I could have thought up"

"Peter, Michelle and Sophie will walk you back to your room, I will see you again in 24 hours time, tomorrow night." Lucy said moving to sit in the chair, her fingers already on her clit.

"Thank you Lucy, I hope I have the answer we both want." Peter replied.

"Do you mind if I stay Lucy?" Sophie asked, "I can help you out." She said grinning.

"Sure, you ok with that Michelle?" Lucy said.

Michelle led Peter out, "fine by me." She said.

Sophie was stripping off the moment Peter left, watching Lucy stroke her pussy, close to another orgasm. She ran her hands through her short bobbed hair, as she stood naked in front of Lucy.

"You cumming babe?" she asked.

Lucy nodded gasping for air as her body tensed again. She sucked in sharp gasps as her muscles clenched, Sophie grinned watching Lucy cum, she loved to see her getting off. She played with her tits and pussy standing in front of Lucy until her orgasm calmed, then Sophie held out her hand.

"I want you to do something for me Lucy, please don't feel ashamed, or like you can't, I really want you to do this." Sophie said, quite seriously.

"What Sophie?" Lucy asked.

"When you puke, can you puke on me?" she said nervously, "I want all that cum over my body"

"Sophie that is fucked up! You get off on that?" Lucy answered.

"So much!" Sophie replied grinning.

Lucy took a huge double ended dildo from the side, and led Sophie into the wet room, "Let's get you messy," she said grinning.

Sophie knelt on the rubber floor, Lucy stood over her, she sucked on the end of the dildo, covering the tip in spit.

"You sure Sophie?" She double checked, Sophie nodded looking up at her.

Lucy pushed the thick shaft to the back of her throat, she gagged, watery spit running down and splashing on Sophie's face. She gasped in excitement, bracing herself for the moment Lucy urged. Lucy's Stomach clenched, she knew it was time, she felt the warm torrent of fresh cum rise up her esophagus and fill her mouth as she pulled the dildo out. She hurled it all over Sophie's head, coating her hair, running down her back to those wonderful buttocks.

"More Lucy!" Sophie gasped, "On my face!"

She rammed the shaft back into her throat and almost immediately gagged again, Thick streaks of semen clang to Sophie's hair as a white spray then gush hit her face. Like a bucket of milk Lucy urged all that barely digested cum over Sophie's body. She spluttered and gasped as it ran over her face and tits, fingers furiously working her clit, she growled, an orgasm so close.

"More." She croaked, "Fucking puke in my mouth." Sophie opened her juicy red lips wide, sticking out her tongue.

Lucy's Stomach emptied, Sophie's mouth filling, the rest running like a river over her face and body. It brimmed to her bottom lip as Lucy stood over her retching up the final few drops.

"Ohh fucking hell Sophie, fuck I'm empty." Lucy gasped.

Sophie savored the fluid in her mouth, closing her lips and swirling it around before swallowing it down. She dropped to her hands and knees slurping up the puddle below her, she was insatiable.

"Ohh fuck, I need every drop" She gasped, slurping it from the floor.

Lucy flicked her hair back, body purged, she felt better, her loins still burned with the need for stimulation, and the site of a glistening Sophie on the floor in front of her was turning her on even more.

"Wanna fuck?" She asked as Sophie looked up at her, she brandished the big double ended dildo.

Sophie lay back in the white puddle as Lucy moved down, the double ender easily sliding into their pussy's the moved together scissoring furiously. Clit on clit, deep inside of them the 2 women fought to get off fast. Lucy still high on cum, Sophie in her dirtiest fantasy, it was mere moments before both came.

"YES! FUCKK SOPHIE! FUCK FUCK YES!!!!" Lucy screamed, as Sophie wailed back at her, "FUCK YOU LUCY! FUCK YES!! FUCKK FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

Their bodies entwined they writhed in the white gloopy puddle on the floor of the wet room, bodies trembling as they lay there, panting. Sophie scooped up another handful and smeared it over her tits, while Lucy gasped in a lungful of air.

"Ohh fuck I am so horny, Lucy." Sophie said.

"This is fucking vile Sophie, and yet I can't stop, I want to fuck more!" Lucy replied.

She eased herself off of the double ender, leaving Sophie momentarily to continue drinking from the puddle. Returning swiftly with a big strap on cock, she fastened it in place. Sophie grinned, "YES!" she said enthusiastically.

Sophie rolled over ass high, she pushed her face sideways into the pool, and folded her own arms behind her back. Lucy knew she wanted it hard and fast so didn't wait, she rubbed the cock over the slipper puddle and then rammed it up Sophie's asshole.

"BITCH!" Sophie yelped as Lucy ended up balls deep, the 8 inch rubber cock stretching Sophie nicely.

Lucy held Sophie's arms in place, her hips were high as Lucy rutted her, one hand forcing her face into the cum. Lucy was loving this, the forceful thrusts of her mound onto the shaft as it buried deep in Sophie stimulated her clit. The harder she fucked Sophie the closer she came to orgasm.

"FUCKING YEAH LUCY! FUCKING POUND ME! POUND THIS PUKE DRINKING WHORE!" Sophie snarled, her face pressed hard to the floor.

Lucy kept pumping, Sophie's full ass cheeks squashing and bouncing with every thrust, again and again she buggered her before finally Sophie wailed cumming hard for a second time.

"FUUUCKKKK!!!! YESSSSS!!! YESSSSSS!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!" Sophie cried, her body overcome with pleasure.

Lucy was shaking too, her pussy burning with climax, she shuddered and collapsed onto Sophie pinned her whole body down. Sophie growled her orgasm ending, they lay there panting for a couple of minutes before Lucy pulled out. Rolling over both were breathless, Lucy being the first to say something.

"You fucking get off on this?" She teased Sophie, "I am so fucking horny from all that semen, I would do anything, but you actually crave this?"

"What can I say Lucy, it's my thing!" Sophie replied.

"I am gonna shower, I'll use the en-suite in the guest bedroom, but please knock yourself out Sophie, stay as long as you like." Lucy said getting up going to the door.

Sophie span over, finger swirling thick clot of semen, before she sucked it up, she was already planning something special for herself next year following Lucy's display tonight, something really depraved.