Calypso Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Pinder, fucking show them all." Michelle said looking up

Lucy lay there, her body pinned, this thick monster in her mouth. Her mind raced, the feeling of helplessness, combined with the need to display the depths of her depravity. Her pussy was so wet, her stomach so full of semen, every inch of her burned in a state of readiness to cum.

"No fucking way!" Holly said loudly, as Lucy's throat broke.

Lucy held her breath, the huge head pushed through, the girth stretching her throat, he kept going and going, she thought he would never stop. Finally those balls squashed against her nose, the sweaty manly aroma flooding her nostrils. His dick reached all the way down, head emerging in the hollow of her neck, the round bulbous tip poking up. Her body shook, she struggled and fought as they pinned her down, she squirmed and wriggled as he held himself deep.

"Fuck you, whore!" Michelle gasped watching Lucy.

He pulled out, followed by a HUGE gush of spit. The wave of thick gloopy liquid dropped from her mouth, rolled down over her right eye and then hung like a huge raindrop before splattering onto Michelle's forehead. Oozing down her face it clang to her nose like a jelly ball. Another wad oozed out over Lucy's nostril, as she breathed out a huge spit bubble formed, before popping and running down her forehead.

"Damn, you are a nasty slag!" The guy said driving his dick back down, Her throat giving slightly easier this time.

Lucy shook, her body on the edge of orgasm from this treatment, naked lust filled her brain, she loved giving herself to them, being used, her body their piece of fuckmeat. Shaft driving in and out, her back arching Lucy retched on his cock, spit oozed down an again clang to Michelle's face as she sat below, staring out, trying to keep her expression blank.

"Fuck I am so close again." Peter groaned, wanking hard, "Could one of you suck me?" He asked Sophie and Holly.

Holly moved to her knees between his thighs, Sophie passed her the glass, but kept watching Lucy. Holly gripped Peters cock, wrapping her full red lips around his dick she sucked him fast and hard.

Lucy felt her stomach churning, the cock in her throat probing at that spot that made her want to hurl. She twisted her head, trying to move the point of contact, but unable to do so she just went with it. When he finally pulled out she let herself go, The contents of her stomach running down her face, clinging to her hair and splattering Michelle.

"Fuuuckkk!" Michelle gasped, shocked.

Lucy had not eaten for the day before, so it was a mixture of liquid and thick clots of undigested semen from her earlier 'meal'. She sputtered, and then her throat was invaded one last time as he pumped furiously for a minute or so. Lucy shook, her body tensing, orgasming from just being throat fucked. Her loins burned, the clench of a powerful climax in her abdomen spreading throughout her body. Eyes rolling up again as she screamed loudly and incoherently on his dick.

"This is insane!" The man who wanked into the bowl between Michelle's legs gasped, as finally Lucy was free of dick, she lay there spluttering, spitting a few final strands onto Michelle.

Michelle was smothered in spit, the thick strands clang to her face and hair, others oozed down her tits, and belly. She struggled to stand, moving towards the audience. One eye glued shut with spit, she perched on the front of the stage, setting her bowl down beside her.

"Who wants to taste Lucy then? Which of you depraved fuckers wants to taste her spit?" She teased.

Holly pulled Peters cock from her mouth and stroked the exploding head into the glass, a second load of thick cum spurting into it. His hips bucked as Holly milked him over and over, draining every drop she could. Sophie stood up and moved over to Michelle, the first to line up.

"Ohhh fuck Michelle, that's so nasty, I need to taste her." Sophie gasped, she leant down and picked the thickest, slimiest wad she could see. The Spit ball clang to her forehead, spread over her eye and formed a huge teardrop on her chin. Sophie bent down, slurped in the teardrop then hoovered up over Michelle's eye finally sucking the thick spit into her mouth.

"Is it tasty?" Michelle asked.

"Very." Sophie struggled to reply, her mouth full of the chewy spit.

"Show me." Lucy gasped, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She was soaked in spit, not as drowned as Michelle, but still some decent lumps on her face and in her hair. Sophie walked over and opened her mouth showing Lucy, the tick jelly like spit rolling off her tongue as she played with it.

"You like that?" She asked the audience, "Yes!" several shouted back.

Several men and a few of the women were queuing up to lick Michelle clean, Peter studied who was in the line, and spotted Christina Hendricks about 4th to sample Lucy. Slightly shocked that she was into the spit tasting he groaned as Holly stood up and peeled off her dress.

"Need some more help?" She asked, grinding her thong covered ass into his crotch.

Sophie leant forwards, lips touching Lucy's forehead, she cleaned her face of spit, Lucy rested back on her hands letting Sophie go to work, until finally her mouth was full, and Lucy was relatively spit free.

"Ohh Sophie, swallow me, taste me, show them." Lucy said.

Sophie turned, mouth wide, tongue swimming in Lucy's spit, closing those juicy red lips she swallowed every drop of Lucy's fluids. Lucy grinned, looking at her studs, She beckoned one man to the bed, straddling his body she eased her pussy down over him.

"Ohh, I need more than one." She purred, beckoning a second.

Lucy's ass easily took the cock after her earlier battering, she found herself sandwiched between 2 men, both shafts pounding her holes. She shuddered as her cunt and ass clamped tightly on them, the fire of orgasm seconds away already. Holding her hips she was pinned in place.

"Fuuuck me!" she wailed as they thrust hard, Lucy reveling in the stimulation

This was Lucy's moment to be pleasured, it wasn't for entertainment, nor to test Peter, but purely to get herself off. She felt every thrust of cock, her body on edge constantly, her orgasm hitting almost immediately, tossing her head back she howled in pleasure.

"YESS!!!!FUCKKKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" She roared.

The guy in her ass swapped out, a 12 inch shaft replacing him, harder and harder they rammed her holes as she screamed and wailed. Her body bucked, pleasure assaulting her, Lucy had never been this high on sex before. Twisting his hand in her hair, the guy in her ass tugged hard. Lucy arched up, tits pushed out as they shook and quivered.

"YESSS!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!" she cried.

The men surrounded her, sucking on her tits, cocks slapping her face, she wanked 2 in her hands as they overwhelmed her senses. Lucy screamed in pleasure, body climaxing hard, the power of her orgasm flooding through.

"YES! YES! YESSSS!!!" She screamed.

Holly peered back over her shoulder as Peters now hard cock nudged her ass cheeks, "Stick it up my ass" she snarled, obviously really turned on. Peter pushed her thong to one side and eased his dick into her ass, she hissed and backed up onto him, settling into his lap. His hands found her breasts, freeing them from her bra, as Sophie sat back down next to them.

"Oh God its sooo good." Lucy groaned as her body was pumped, she now rode another man, the first was standing nearby, obviously so close to cumming he had to tap out.

She lurched forwards as the next reamed her ass, the thick shaft in her pussy pumping up in unison. The 14 inch stud was grinning as he moved to tag in, his big head again stretching her ring.

"Ohhh, fuck you, beast!" Lucy gasped as he drove relentlessly in.

The man below her locked his arms around her waist, stopping her from escaping as Lucy shook, the thick meaty cock ending up balls deep inside her. He pumped hard, really hard, Lucy howled and shook with every stroke.

"FUCK! OHHH SWEEET LORD YOU'RE BIG! FUUUCKKKK!!" She cried, her ass once again battered.

Her body rocked, his huge member slamming deep, she growled, a low rumble starting in her belly and ending up in a primal roar. Lucy was crying in pleasure, the huge girth now making her cum so hard, she craved him more and more.

"YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! YEEEAAAASSSSSS!!!" She cried.

Holly was bouncing hard on Peters shaft, her ass clamping tight as she rode him. Both watched Lucy getting double stuffed, screaming in climax again. Sophie was furiously wanking, her body shaking as she came with Lucy, hissing in pleasure as she did so.

"OHHH FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!" Lucy cried as he finally stopped thrusting laying on top of her panting.

Michelle set the bowl down, most of the men had cum at least once, and were getting help from various audience members to cum for a second, maybe third time. Lucy rolled over onto the bed panting as all of her men stepped back lining up again.

"Well we need your help again." Michelle said, as Lucy made her way down to the stage front.

Lucy was glistening in sweat, her nipples like bullets as she sat on a chair she took from a table near the front. She smiled at Peter, watching him grope Holly's tits hard, as she ground her ass down onto his cock.

"We need to piss Lucy off." Michelle said, "She needs to be angry for her next act, so hopefully we can upset her."

Stepping up she grabbed Lucy's hair, pulling her head back, "Nasty fuck whore!" she snarled, spitting on her face, "Fucking slag."

"Like that?" She said turning back to the crowd, "See if you can do better."

"Try your best you dumb fuckers" Lucy teased, "Treat me like shit", she reached up wiping the trail of spit from her forehead, and licking it up.

Several men and women got up and walked over to Lucy, Peter noticed Malene in the queue. The first couple of men just spat in her face, holding her hair back, before Malene had her turn.

"Fucking dumb cunt" she snarled, hand in Lucy's hair, spitting on her again.

Malene slapped her hard, Lucy shrieked, not expecting it, Malene reasserted her grip in Lucy's hair after the loud thwack. "Talentless whore! Those tits have gotten you where you are today," she continued spitting again, "Relying on those udders, fuck you don't even look that hot."

"FUCK YOU!" Lucy snapped back.

"Don't like that?" Malene said, a big grin on her face as she was getting to Lucy.

"You fucked and whored your way to the top, fucking manly voice, ugly nose, how the fuck else do you think that happened"

She slapped Lucy a second time, this time Lucy fought back, "FUCK OFF!" she shouted, as Malene held her hand back for a third slap. "Ohhh does the whore not like it?" Malene teased, before letting go.

"I am gonna fucking destroy you Lene, you wait." Lucy shouted as she walked off.

The final 2 volunteers approached Lucy together, Peter was surprised to see Simon was one of them, along with another man who he obviously knew. They stepped up either side, Simon pulling her head back, spitting on her face, the other man gripping her nipples in his fingers pinching them hard.

"Fucking big titted slag" Simon said, "John thinks you're the ugliest whore in the room" he sneered.

"Fuck you Simon, he ain't never gonna fuck me." Lucy snapped back. "Just fucking jealous"

"I HAVE fucked you Pinder, and apart from those tits you were fucking SHIT!" He slapped her as he said the final words, she was really getting furious now.

Her eyes burned in rage, as John swung her tits by the nipples, this really hurt as Lucy looked up at him. Simon slapped each one hard, causing John to let go as they flopped down, "FUCK!" Lucy cried, "FUCK!" as each one was slapped.

Peter was ramming hard up Holly, she was gasping and groaning, as her ass was rutted. His eyes were on Melissa though as she watched Simon and Lucy, she definitely seemed pretty jealous of his attention to Lucy, but also seemed to be taking in what he liked.

"You are a whore, Lucy." John said calmly, his thumb forcing her mouth open and pinning her tongue to the bottom.

She struggled to turn her head but he held her tightly, spitting down onto her hair, and over her forehead. Simon joined in, the thick spit collecting and trickling down. "Putting on this whore show is all you are good for, your career is over, you are just a fat old hag now," he continued. "All we want to see is you fucking and sucking, about time you fell back on porn to make a living eh"

She looked up at him, tear running down her face, as his words hit home, she was broken, and angry, angry at herself angry at him. Her eyes burned rage as the tears ran, she was gonna show them all, fuck the lot of them.

"FUCK YOU!" She snapped, knocking his hand away, "I'll fucking show you what I can do."

You are fucking worthless Lucy. Look at Peter over there, fucking Holly up the ass, bet she's so much better than you. He doesn't even care what you do tonight." Simon teased.

Degrading her was one thing, but these words did something else to Lucy, she was enraged, absolutely furious, how dare they talk about Peter.

"You ready Luce?" Michelle asked.

She was shaking in anger as she approached the men, pulling the largest of the 12 inch cocks over to the chair she made him sit down. She dribbled a huge amount of Lube down over his cock, stroking him up and down covering him. Straddling his shaft reverse cow girl, Lucy lowered her asshole onto him.

"Fucking easy, my ass is all his, fucking take me hard!" She snarled at him.

He held her hips as she eased up and down, ass swallowing him up. She stared at Peter as he continued to bugger Holly, as she came, head tossing and shaking from side to side.

"You like that fuckers!" She shouted at the audience, "Fucking watch me then, watch me be the biggest whore in the resort!"

She leant back, the man below her gripping her by the thighs lifting her legs up, Mr. 14 inches stepped up, slapping his cock on her pussy. Michelle moved over and poured the rest of the bottle of lube over his shaft and Lucy's body, it dribble down over her cunt and asshole as the other dick kept pumping.

"No fucking way!" Holly gasped, now back on her seat, wanking.

"She can't!" Sophie replied, unable to look away.

Peter though he knew what they meant, but that was physically impossible, there was no way Lucy could, could she?

Lucy bared her teeth, clenching her jaw as the second cock pushed at her ass, "FUCKING DO IT!" She hissed, "FUCKING DO IT!"

Her body fought, but his cock pushed in, her ring broken wide by his dick head. She howled, screamed, kicked and fought as they held her down, 2 cocks now up her asshole. Her legs shook almost uncontrollably as she wailed. Inch by painful inch his slippery lubed dick moved into Lucy, until finally both were balls deep.

"No words!" Sophie gasped watching.

A murmur went around the crowd, a hushed collective gasp at what Lucy had just done, she was sobbing and wailing pinned between the men, as her ring cried out in pain. The fury of the moment giving her the adrenaline rush to let them stretch her so wide, Lucy roared and roared as her ass was now pumped.

"SHIT! SHIT!! SHIT!!!" She wailed as they drove in and out.

The huge cock rammed harder and harder, Lucy crying louder and louder as she now reveled in the limelight. She knew everyone was focused on her, the star of the show, all the attention was for what she was doing. Snarling and spitting she looked up, rage in her face as she got destroyed.

"DO IT! FUCK ME UP!" She cried, "FUCKING DESTROY ME!"

The other men all surrounded her face now, dick slapping her with their hard shafts, Lucy reveled in the punishment now, her body beyond the barrier, craving stimulation in any way possible.

"FUUUCKKKKKK!! MEEEEEEE!!!" she screamed cumming again.

Men around the audience were still cumming, Michelle and Melissa having a huge amount of cum in their bowls already. Sophie and Holly were fixated on Lucy, unable to take their eyes off, so Peter was left to jerk his again hard cock watching her.

"NASTY WHOOOREEE!" Lucy screamed at herself, "FUCKKKKK!!! FUUUCKKKK!!" she wailed.

Now all the men queued up, the huge cock pulling from her ass, to be replaced by another, 2 dicks constantly battering her bowels, each man able to give it 100% for a minute or so before tagging out. Lucy fought and bucked, this brutal battering hitting every nerve in her back passage, the stimulation too much to bear as she howled in orgasm constantly.

"FUCKERS!! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUUUUCKKKK YOOOOUUUU!" She wailed.

Lucy's body was taught with sensations, her climax going on and on, her pussy sprayed up and over the bodies of her partners as they tagged in, each time she felt the rush of orgasm. Teeth clenched tightly, burning with energy she screamed obscenities at them as they destroyed her ring. One reached up and slapped her hard, her head snapping back to glare at him fiercely, no doubt at how she hated him in the heat of her buggery.

"CUNT!" she screamed at him, "FUCKING BREAK MY ASS, YOU CUNT!" Lucy roared urging him on.

Another guy stepped over her body dick between her tits and a forth straddled her face forcing himself balls deep in her neck. Lucy wanked the other 2 men hard, now all 6 of them being stimulated by her body.

"Holy shit Peter! Look at her!" Holly gasped, "All 6 at once!"

Peter was watching Lucy, his dick so hard, unable to believe that this was happening. His page 3 crush was putting on a show worthy of the most hard core porn actress, the things she was doing were way beyond the mainstream.

"YEAAASSSSSS!!!!" Lucy wailed in one final orgasm, her throat free of cock, she shook and twitched for a final time before Michelle, tapped out all of the men. Lucy rolled over onto her knees body still twitching, her legs had buckled unable to stand.

"You OK, Lucy?" Michelle checked.

"Sooo much." Lucy gasped, "Fuck," She nodded indicating she was OK.

"Ok Melissa, let's see what we have." Michelle said as the 2 ladies moved to the stage.

Each bowl was nearly half full, Lucy managed to stand and walk to the front of the stage, she sat on a tall stool one of the men had produced, looking nervously at Michelle and Melissa.

"Who wants to see me drink it?" She asked the audience, a scattering of "yes" cries replied.

"Louder!" She teased. "YES!" The audience shouted.

Melissa handed her bowl to Lucy, she held it in her hands, swirling the contents. Holding it up to her lips, she tipped it back filling her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she lowered the bowl, mouth full of semen, Lucy swallowed it all. The sticky stringy cum clang to her throat, she felt the thick clots run down into her stomach. Lifting the bowl up she swallowed hard, draining it as fast as she could, this was far more disgusting than she had thought it would be.

"Well done, babe." Michelle said as Lucy finished the bowl, and handed it back to Melissa.

Michelle handed the next bowl to Lucy, she looked at Michelle, almost pleading with her, "Ohh 'Chelle" she gasped looking at the huge volume of cum she still had to consume.

Lucy looked into the bowl, large long white clots of semen floated on the thinner cum, the aroma of spunk filled her nostrils, her brain repulsed and fascinated by the effects all at the same time. She looked around the audience, watching as men were jerking off, fucking their partners or random strangers. Finally her gaze fell on Peter.

"You will never forget this." She said softly, as her eyes locked on him.

Lucy lifted the second bowl, tipping it back, the gush of semi warm cum filling her mouth. She swallowed, again and again as the salty liquid filled her belly. Beyond the taste and texture Lucy was just getting full, her stomach stretching with at least 3 or 4 pints of ejaculate.

"This is insane" Sophie gasped watching Lucy drink her fill, "Holy fucking shit I am so turned on, I need to do this".