Cam Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Big Papi returns.
1.2k words
4
2.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that session with Big Papi, he was back for more. Sometimes he just hung out in the chat room, watching and listening and not saying much. Other times we went private.

There were more guys that started to come back regularly too. Some of them bought me toys and I soon had a box full under my bed. It was crazy.

Within a month, my life had completely changed. I had more money than I had ever had as a waitress, that was for sure. I stopped my the cafe that I used to work at one day just to get a coffee and show my old boss that I didn't need him. I put on something cute and carried my new name brand purse that I never would have been able to afford. When I left I left the coffee cup sitting on the counter.

"You forgot your coffee," he called after me, looking me up and down.

"That's ok. I forgot how much the coffee here sucks. And so do you."

And I walked out the door. It was such a good feeling to know I didn't need his shitty job or his shitty attitude. I had my own thing set up and I was happy with it.

I was planning on going online in the early evening as usual. That seemed to be when most of my clients wanted to come on. I usually went live sometime after most people would be having dinner and stayed on until 2 or 3 in the morning with a couple breaks in between.

This night, I was really ready for some fun. I had filled my room with balloons, just to be cute and I had bought a giant teddy bear to put behind me on the bed.

When I logged into the room people started coming in right away. I had my regulars and a lot of them liked to just sit and chat with me between my regular private customers. It was cool and even when I wasn't going private and making money I was having a good time. It was like hanging out with friends.

I put on some music and decided to dance around. When I looked back at the room, I could see that someone wanted to go private already.

"Hey princess. Glad to see you are having fun, tonight."

"I am," I said, "but it will be more fun now that you're here."

"I see you have a new teddy bear."

"You like it?" I asked, rubbing it with my hand.

"I do. I wish I knew you liked teddy bears or I would have bought you one."

"That's ok Big Papi. I know you love your princess."

"I do," he typed. "And do you know what I would like to see tonight?"

"What? I'm ready for fun Big Papi."

"I'd love to see you fuck that bear cowgirl style, the way I would like you to fuck me."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun."

"Let's start by getting out of those clothes. Why don't you dance for me like you were in the room a few minutes ago."

I put on a good strip tease for him as I took off my clothes and danced around on the bed. I bent over so he could see my pink slit and spread my pussy lips for him.

"I'm so wet for you already Big Papi. I'd love to have your cock inside me right now."

"Oh you would? Ok, get that big black dildo and put it between the bear's legs. Bring the bear over here so I can see your face as you straddle him."

I moved the bear and then put the dildo between his legs like a cock.

"Now fuck the bear and call him Big Papi, just like you were fucking me."

This was going to be interesting I thought. I straddled the bear and put the dildo between my thighs. I knew he wanted to see as much as possible so I leaned back a bit so he could see the tip of the dildo at my pussy.

"Oooh, Big Papi. I'm so wet and horny. I just want your big cock inside my little pussy. I want to ride you all night long until you cum inside me."

He wasn't typing anything so I knew he was likely stroking his cock as he watched me. I reached for one breast and fondled it as I reached for the dildo with the other hand and stroked it.

"Big Papi, I'm going to slide your cock inside me now."

I held the dildo steady as I lowered myself over it.

"Oh," I groaned, "It's so big!"

I began to ride the dildo and fondle my tits at the same time. The dildo was nice and thick and stretched my pussy out nicely. It had a realistic texture so it felt like I had a real dick inside of me. Each time I lowered myself over it, I could feel it deep inside me.

"Fuck! Big Papi! This feels so good. I just want to cum so badly. Can I come now?"

I looked at the screen. Sometimes he would say yes and other time he would say no.

"Not yet. Turn the bear around so I can watch from behind."

I turned the bear and then straddled it again, holding the dildo between my legs until I had completely taken it inside myself. I spread my lips and my ass as I moved up and down the length of the dildo so he could see it sliding in and out of my gash. I was so hot. I didn't know if I could wait until he told me I could come.

I held off as long as I could but it felt so good. Knowing that he was watching me do all these things made me feel dirty but sexy at the same time. I took a minute to slow down and peer over my shoulder at the computer screen, licking my lips, moaning loudly and putting on a good show for him.

"Big Papi. Your cock is massive. Oh my god. I can't help it. I think I am going to cum."

I moved faster and faster, fucking the bear dildo. I knew that he loved watching this but that was what got me excited. He was getting off on watching me and that was getting me off.

"Fuuuuck!" I screamed as I came. "I'm sorry Big Papi. I'm such a bad girl."

When I turned around, I saw he was already gone.

"Beautiful princess. Big Papi's girl. I will punish you later." It ended with a smiley face so I would know he wasn't really mad.

How much more awesome would this job even get? I had Big Papi and lots of other customers that were crazy about me and came back all the time. They bought me presents - clothes and toys usually but other stuff, too - and I was having the time of my life.

I was so glad I had met those girls. Cam life was awesome and there was no way I'd do anything else now.