Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? You haven't expressed that desire before."

"No, I didn't have that desire before. But now... there's somewhere else I need to be. I can still come in when needed of course, and travel to meet clients and such. All the same things I've always done. Just... not in the office if I don't need to be."

I narrowed my eyes at the way my boss grinned at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You met someone," he said.

"You're guessing."

"I am, but I feel confident about it. I think I know you pretty well by now. Anyone I know? Probably not if you met him on vacation."

I declined to correct his assumption of gender. It would only confirm his suspicions in any case.

"My reasons are personal," I said instead.

"Of course. Well he's a lucky man, whoever he is. I never thought I'd see the day our Victoria fell for someone so hard."

I stood up. "Ok, I'm just gonna leave now."

"I haven't said yes yet."

"You don't need to. I know you pretty well too, and you wouldn't be teasing me like this if you weren't going to say yes."

My boss chuckled and shook his head. "Fair. Of course you can work remotely. Half the office is these days, seems like. And I know I can trust you to get your work done. You know I'm still going to call you when the madness out there gets too hot for me."

"I fully expect it." I paused before leaving. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Enjoy yourself."

****

I half expected feelings of regret or panic on the drive back to my cottage. I'd made a fairly significant life decision, after all. It was probably a good sign that even with hours to process it, I couldn't find any real fault in my logic or actions.

I was brimming with nervous energy as I pulled in to my driveway. Tired from the drive, but excited and a little anxious to see Sam again.

There were, however, a pair of vehicles in her driveway, sitting along side her slightly beat up old car that I was used to seeing. It was a bit confusing to me, as I'd never seen her invite anyone over, other than me of course. I bemusedly wondered what that was about.

Without knowing more, I didn't want to skip over and knock on Sam's door. It might be fine, but it might be awkward, and I was admittedly a little too worn out from my drive to deal with awkward at the moment.

I opted instead, once I'd dragged my stuff in from my car, to do a teensy little bit of spy-work using my classic maneuver of stepping out for a smoke.

My mission was almost immediately successful. Once on my back deck, several people were immediately visible in Sam's yard, and had every appearance of being her family. Her parents for sure, I assumed, and a guy who seemed like probably her brother. There was another woman there who could have been the brother's girlfriend, or wife, or maybe Sam's sister. Did Sam have a sister? I didn't remember one. But there were a couple kids as well, which probably indicated brother and sister-in-law. I'd have to ask for clarification at some point to be sure.

Sam herself didn't actually notice me at first, but once her mom smiled and waved at me, Sam turned around and I got to watch her face break out in the biggest, happiest smile. It was all I could do to stay calm and poised with that weapons-grade smile turned on me like that. I only bothered with the facade at all because I didn't know if Sam would have mentioned me at all, let alone our relationship.

Apparently I was the only one worried about that though. Sam said something to her family, then was dashing off at an almost comical pace around front of her cottage. Her family's cottage, technically, not just hers. I was so used to it just being her there, and thinking of it as belonging to her.

As calmly as I could, I slipped back inside, then darted gracelessly to meet Sam at the front door as soon as I was hidden from view. We reached it at about the same time. Sam managed to barge in just before I could open the door for her.

"You're back!" Sam exclaimed, leaping into my arms.

"So I am," I said, staggering back a step or two under her exuberant greeting.

"You didn't tell me you were back early."

"Sorry. I... made some decisions. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you did." Sam kissed me while I was unprepared, taking my breath away in a very physical sense. "So, uh, my family's all here."

"I see that. Is that--"

"Do you want to meet them?" Sam blurted out, interrupting me.

"... do you want me to meet them?"

"I think so? I mean they were coming anyway, and I was getting so anxious about it, 'cause I was gonna have to introduce you, and it's earlier than I'd like for the whole meeting thing, but then it didn't matter 'cause--"

"Because I left."

"Yeah."

"Sorry about that."

Sam shook her head. "No, it's fine. You had work stuff."

"I did. You could have told me about your family coming though. We could have made better plans."

"I mean... it was kind of a relief to push back the introductions, in a way. But also I was kind of sad that you weren't going to be here. It was... confusing."

I cupped her cheek. "I don't want to make you sad."

"I know. It's not your fault. Just... circumstances."

I nodded. "Sam, do you want me to meet your family, or do you want to keep it low-key for now? I don't mind either way. I'm... I'm kind of nervous about the idea, honestly. But I also really hope that you'd introduce me some time, so...."

Sam smiled crookedly. "I want to. This whole time they've been here, I kept feeling bad that I couldn't show you off some."

I snorted. "Show me off, huh?"

"Yeah! You're smart and nice and beautiful and sophisticated, and really really good for me. Why wouldn't I show you off?"

"I'm older than you, Sam. They could think--"

"Oh pff. Not enough to be weird and you know it. Plus also... the whole me liking girls thing will take some pressure off you anyway."

I tilted my head. "They don't know that, huh?"

"Hasn't come up," Sam said innocently.

"I see. Awfully brave of you to come out like this."

"Lucky I got you to hold my hand while I do it then, isn't it?"

I pulled her close and kissed her some more, making out with her as long as we dared before straightening ourselves out and heading back to her yard. I could have done with more alone time than that, but if we took too long it would just make the meeting weird.

Sam was blushing furiously as we stepped out together, and her hand squeezed mine almost painfully tight. I did my level best to remain steady and feed her reassurance.

"Hey, so, uh, this is Victoria," Sam said, shifting her weight awkwardly. "We're, um, kind of seeing each other."

I felt a flush on my face too. There were too many eyes on us all at once, and I'd never met anyone's family all at once like this. It was usually a more gradual thing.

Happily, the appraising glances and flashes of disapproval I half expected were nowhere to be seen. There were, in fact, only smiles and words of congratulations.

I squeezed Sam's hand gently, and she relaxed her death grip on me while also giving me a quick look of relief at the reception. I felt the same. So far so good.

I got slightly grilled afterward as I sat down with the family, which was only to be expected. Who I was, what I did, how we met, that sort of thing. I told the truth mostly, excepting anything to do with Sam's career and how our initial meeting had been so dependent on her total lack of clothes at the time.

I idly wondered, when I had a few moments to think, whether Sam and I would have grown so close so fast, or indeed whether we would have met at all, if not for her nudity and online sexual work. It was just one of those things, I supposed. Relationships could be built on so many things, and yet so often were initiated because of horniness and desire. Surely there was a better way than that, even if it had worked out quite nicely for me this time.

Sam stayed firmly by my side at first, either for my protection or her own comfort. Either was fine with me. After a while she ranged a little further, leaving me more and more on my own. I tried to silently convey that yes, I was doing fine on those occasions when she shot a glance at me to check in. She eventually went for a quick walk with her brother and her niece and nephew, promising she'd be back soon. I assured her I'd be ok in her absence.

Somehow, the number of people around dwindled quickly until it was just me and Sam's mom, Nancy. We still chatted away like we'd casually known each other for some time, rather than only just having met. It was fine, but I soon ran out of things to say without getting into insipid small talk.

"Hey, uh, you don't mind if I step away for a minute for a smoke, do you?" I asked.

Nancy gave a small, impish grin. She looked around. "Don't suppose I could bum one off you?"

I gave her a surprised look, then shrugged and offered her my pack for her to select one.

"I'm not supposed to, of course," she said.

"Me either. That's the thing about cigarettes."

"Fair."

We lit up and I got to watch Sam's mother draw a surprisingly smooth breath, then slowly exhale the smoke.

"Do you ever try and quit?" she asked conversationally.

"Um... I haven't made a serious effort yet."

"It's not easy."

"No, I suspected not."

"It's worse, too, when you have loved ones and their pressure on top of your own. Counterintuitive as it is, I feel like their support just makes me more anxious and more in need of a drag from time to time."

I considered my position. "How much trouble am I in for hooking you up just now?"

Nancy grinned and took another puff. "None at all. If anyone catches me, I'll tell them I badgered you into it."

"Ah. Thanks, I think?"

"I don't intend on causing any difficulty for you, Victoria. I couldn't figure out what was going on with Sam when we first got here, she wasn't quite settled. But as soon as you turned up she was the happiest I've seen her in quite some time." Nancy took another drag. "A mother doesn't mess with a thing like that."

"I like seeing her happy too," I said.

"I would hope so. You're serious about her?"

"As serious as I've ever been about someone."

"Good. Sam deserves that. She's a sweet girl, but... too shy. She's always been shy. And unlucky with boys." Nancy smiled ruefully. "Though maybe there was a reason for that, come to think of it."

I declined to get into exactly how shy Sam wasn't. To be fair, there were different kinds of shy.

"She didn't strike me as shy when we met," I said, opting for evasively telling the truth.

"No? Well... maybe one of those romance things," Nancy said. "Finding the right person as if by divine intervention, or some such."

"Could be," I agreed. "Obviously I haven't known Sam as long as you have, but is there any chance she's maybe just needed to find herself? Work some things out? I know I was a shy kid, but that didn't last through high school."

"Honestly, I haven't spent as much time with my daughter as I'd like these past few years. Since she went off to college." Nancy shrugged. "Kids grow up, after all. Maybe she's blossomed and I haven't been around to notice."

"I sure hope she's blossomed," I said. "Or else I'm in trouble when she does."

Nancy snorted and took a last drag on her cigarette. "I know that feeling. You have any gum, Victoria? I think I hear my husband coming back."

"Yeah sure."

"And you'll stay for dinner won't you?"

"I mean... I'm right next door anyway."

"Awfully convenient for dating, I suppose."

I blushed softly. "Lucky," I admitted. "And convenient. I worried that maybe we'd get sick of each other too fast, actually. But not so far."

Nancy laughed and patted my hand. "That right there is a very good sign."

****

Sam sneaked over to my place that night. At least I assumed she sneaked. I didn't actually ask as it was more fun to pretend it was an unsanctioned visit, though realistically none of her family seemed the least bit opposed to us dating so far as I could determine.

I'd been lying in bed reading by lamplight. Sam walked into my room naked and pattered over to slip in next to me.

"Don't tell me you didn't bring any clothes with you," I said.

"Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she said.

"It'd be quite risky and impractical. But... pretty hot too."

Sam laughed as I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms around her.

"Then maybe I should let you think that's what I did."

"Maybe you should," I agreed, nuzzling her neck some more.

"Honestly, I probably should have just told my family I was gonna spend the night with you. I don't know why I didn't."

I shrugged. "So tell them tomorrow."

"I might just. But like... then they're gonna know we were doing stuff."

So saying, Sam started working at the few skimpy articles of clothing I'd worn to bed, clearly intending that I shouldn't in fact wear anything at all to bed. I could respect that stance.

"Ha, yeah, maybe," I said. "But thing is, people are very good at pretending like they don't know stuff like that is going on. Even to themselves. Your parents' first thoughts are not gonna about what we got up to while you were sleeping over. At least they probably won't be."

"Maybe. It's just weird is all."

"Mmhm."

I ran my hands along Sam's body, meeting at her butt and squeezing it. Sam was doing a majority of the kissing now, and I appreciated the attention, especially alongside our naked bodies all snugly close together.

"I kinda like your mom," I said.

"I'm fond of her too," Sam said.

"It's funny though. She thinks you're shy."

"I am."

"That so?"

Sam squealed as I tickled her a little. "I am! Just... only in some ways. I used to be a lot shyer too."

"Before getting naked online regularly?"

"Yeah, well, that's one of the ways I guess I'm not very shy."

"Or naked in front of me?"

"That was an accident that first time. You know that."

"That's true," I purred. I spread my legs a little as Sam's fingers explored down in that direction. "But I don't remember you trying to cover up at all. Or looking at all embarrassed."

"I should, I suppose," Sam admitted. "But I was in show mode already, and I think a lot of it's just 'cause... you didn't do anything. You didn't shout at me, or make some snide comment, or get embarrassed and pretend like you weren't looking or anything. I think that made it easier."

"And kind of turned you on?"

"God, I never should have told you about that. But yes, you know you've got that look that does it for me."

"Your mom thinks it's one of those serendipitous romance things between us. Love at first sight sort of thing."

Sam was quiet a moment even as her fingers danced around my pussy. "Well she's not far off," she said quietly.

"No," I agreed. "She's not."

"Though... it wasn't exactly love, was it?"

"Not exactly. That came later."

"As it should."

Sam was still only teasing my pussy, rubbing up and down my slit some, or tracing around it. I slipped my hand between her legs in return, feeling excitement at how wet she was, and rubbing her some too.

Our lips met again as we mutually played with each other. Sam got more serious about rubbing my clit for me, while I instead slowly pushed a pair of fingers inside her. I fingered her while letting her hump against my palm, moaning into her mouth when she rubbed my clit just the way I liked.

Sam gasped as I rolled on top of her. Her hand left my pussy, which was a mild frustration for me in my aroused state, but I made up for that by grinding on her hip. Sam reached for my breasts and I let her play with them a bit, then grinned wickedly and pinned both her wrists above her head.

"Oh it's that kind of night, is it?" she said in a husky voice.

"What kind of night is that?"

Sam's eyes flicked up to where I now held both her arms down with one hand. "I thought we were gonna get each other off."

"So you don't want me to pin you down?"

"... I didn't say that."

I returned my free hand to Sam's pussy. She sucked in a breath, watching with big, round eyes that gleamed even in the light of my bedside lamp.

I teased her, ducking my head slowly toward her, waiting for her to try to snatch a kiss, then pulling back just before she could catch me. She whimpered in frustration and I just smiled. Some of it was just acting on both our parts, but a lot of it was real. The need we had for each other was so very real, as well as my desire to make her feel certain things.

"Let me kiss you," Sam pleaded.

"Is that what you want?"

She bit her lip and nodded, still fixing me with those big puppy eyes. "Mmhm!"

I dipped my head toward her, once again pulling back just before she could kiss me. The look she gave me was pitiful and accusatory.

"Mean!" she pouted.

"Do you want a kiss or--"

"Yes!"

"--or do you want to cum?"

"Bothhh."

"That's awfully greedy."

The look Sam gave me could have melted the coldest heart locked in the most impenetrable steel cage. "I love you," she whispered.

I growled and pressed my mouth firmly to hers. I kissed her ferociously while rubbing her clit and feeling her squirm beneath me. I let her go only when I ran out of breath to hold the kiss any longer.

"That's not fair," I panted.

Sam was breathing even heavier than I was. "Make me cum, V. I'm so close."

I nodded and kissed her again. She tensed beneath me and when our lips parted again it was so she could mewl her pleasure and fill the bedroom with the sound of her orgasm.

She was so beautiful and sexy, writhing beneath me like that. I had to grind on her some more to try and deal with the urges within me, as though I could vicariously experience some of her current pleasure just from that intimate contact.

"Oh V," Sam whispered. "You make me feel so good."

I kissed her softly. "My favourite thing," I assured her.

She smiled impishly at me, stretching out beneath me. "Your very favourite thing?" she asked.

I frowned. "Why does that feel like a trick question?"

"'Cause I think I know something you'd like more."

"And what would that be?" I asked, feigning ignorance but too horny to protest too vigourously.

Sam rolled us over so she was on top. I even let her pin my arms up kind of the same as I'd done to her. "You'll see," she said.

I really just wanted her hand on me, rubbing my clit, getting me off. That wasn't at all where she started though. It was more like a bounty of kisses, on my lips, my cheeks, my neck, my ears, and only very slowly traveling downward from there.

"You could kiss my pussy," I suggested, wiggling helplessly and hoping she'd go for it.

"I'll get there," Sam said. "Eventually."

"Eventually?!"

"Patience," she insisted with a small giggle. "It's my turn to play. That's only fair, isn't it?"

"Who said anything about being fair? You sure don't play fair if it doesn't suit you."

Sam batted her eyes at me. "Who, me?"

I growled in my throat. "Yeah, you."

"Oh. Ok then."

She ducked her head back down, and if anything took even more of her sweet time about kissing me all over. Any further protestations from me were met with more winsome and innocent looks from Sam. Totally false innocence of course, but she pulled it off so well and mostly just made my heart beat faster, and my clit throb more urgently.

"Sammm, you know how bad I need to cum right now," I said, hearing the whine in my voice as I spoke.

"I'll make you cum, baby, don't worry."

"Yeah. 'Eventually'."

"That's right."

"What if I bat my eyes at you, hm?"

Sam laughed and shook her head. "You know that's not the look that works on me."

"Well I can't do my ice-bitch stare right now. Not while you're kissing me all over and treating me like a delicate princess."

Sam kissed past my breasts and down to my belly button, then back up my chest. "Maybe you deserve to be a princess sometimes."

1...456789