Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,705 Followers

Just the thought of that word nearly made me giggle like a schoolgirl. I didn't even know if that's really what we were. Just because Sam had accidentally said it once didn't make it a reality. But... but it could be a reality. I wanted it to be. I was so happy and felt so free. She was good for me in ways I never would have expected.

I spent the whole glorious afternoon lounging around without clothes on and teasing the hell out of Sam. Well, most of the afternoon. Once Sam let on that I was hanging around again, she got a few people asking if we were doing more spanking stuff, and I unfortunately had to throw my sundress on for my appearances. I wasn't prepared for showing myself off on the internet fully nude.

"Unf. Guys, I'm starting to think V's only hanging around for more chances to spank me," Sam moaned as I slapped her booty. "She seems to like it as much as you all do."

She presented her bum to camera to show off how pink it already was getting, then repositioned herself for another quick set of spanks. I absolutely did enjoy spanking her, but we both knew that wasn't all I hung around for.

I patted her ass as I finished the set, then moved off camera, shedding my dress and sunglasses before sitting down again. Sam, eyes shining after her spanking, bit her lip and checked me out for a moment before returning her attention to her stream.

"Guys, seriously don't tell V, but I could get addicted to that kind of stuff. Her spanks are sooo good." She reclined back. "I probably shouldn't even tell you all what else I want her to do to me."

I rolled my eyes at Sam's antics, even as I felt my ears strain, hoping to catch some hint of what she wanted me to do her. Assuming I could pick out the reality from her playacting.

"Hehe, oh god, you don't all need to guess," Sam protested. She hid her face in her hands. "That's so much more intense than what I was thinking. You definitely can never tell her any of that." She leaned toward her laptop, all conspiratorial again, as though I wasn't sitting ten feet away the whole time. "I think I'm probably gonna kiss her though, for real. Yes, for real! Promise I'm gonna."

Sam sat back and smirked, just watching her chat for a moment. "What do you guys all bet me that I won't, hm?"

I could see where this was going. I couldn't tell if it was Sam's plan, or if she was getting caught up in her own games. I put my dress back on again either way. It would be needed.

Sam reeled her viewers in slowly, knowing they were on the hook. I heard the steady sound of tips coming through that indicated she had some very horny watchers at the moment who really wanted her to do something in particular. She lazily rattled off odds and bets, sounding more like a bookie than I'd ever heard her before, all the while casually taunting her chat that they were all wrong, and that she definitely would kiss me. It was an odd sort of betting in that Sam wasn't risking anything at all, money-wise, and I was pretty sure everyone was hoping she'd win.

"Hey V!" Sam called louder than necessary, carrying on pretending that I was somehow too far away to hear all the very obvious conversation she'd been having.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna come do some more spanks?"

"Sure."

My heart pounded and I trembled a little as I slipped my sunglasses on and approached. I was nervous for reasons I didn't entirely understand. We'd kissed already. It wasn't like this would be the first time or anything. But it was for an awfully large audience, which made a difference.

It made things more official, in that respect. Kissing in front of people we knew, or at least Sam knew. That was a step or two beyond kissing in private.

I pretended to be surprised when Sam leaped to her feet and kissed me, rather than bending over for her spankings. I acted like I hadn't known exactly what was coming. Luckily I didn't need to act very well, because I couldn't have. Once our lips were locked, my face was mostly hidden anyway.

"You're bad," I whispered in Sam's ear.

"I needed a kiss. What can I say?"

"Seems like you made some decent bank off of it too."

"Who, me?" Sam asked innocently.

We had to break apart sooner than I wanted, or else break the illusion that it had been a spontaneous and unprepared event. I contrived to appear shocked at Sam's audacity, while she did her best to look innocent and contrite. Neither of us did a very good job, but we did well enough, it seemed.

"Sorry, I had to win a bet," Sam said.

"Oh really?" I said, putting my hands on my hips. "I think you just want to take advantage of me."

"Nooo, it's them," Sam said, pointing at her laptop screen. "They made me."

I snorted derisively. "Uh huh, sure. Bend over, you're getting some seriously hard spanks this time."

"No! I don't actual need any. It was a ruse!"

I ignored Sam's protest and bent her over anyway. I smacked her ass good, counting silently to ten spanks. Technically maybe I should have tried to get chat to tip for those spanks, but I couldn't be bothered. My own personal agenda wasn't quite as mercenary as Sam's.

I rather smugly enjoyed the look of arousal in her eyes when she looked up at me after. She would have jumped me right there if she didn't still have a show to run. If I understood her well enough, and I was definitely getting there, it wasn't so much the physical act of spanking her as it was my brief moment of physical dominance, including her audience to witness it.

"Hope it was worth it, guys," Sam pouted, rubbing her bum to garner sympathy. "That was vicious just now. Look, you can see her hand print on my butt cheek and everything."

I stepped out of camera shot and smirked at Sam, giving her a long, steady gaze, trying to convey that I'd spank her even worse if she gave me an excuse, and that as soon as her show was done I'd be all over her. Eye fucking her at my very finest, in essence.

It was so easy, too. I slowly fell into my cold, unflinching office facade that I'd employed so many times before. The one I'd always thought of as neutral, and a way to deal with office politics or obnoxious coworkers without actually having to do or say anything questionable. And the one that, according to Sam, felt like being eye dommed when she was on the receiving end.

The hardest part was keeping it up while she squirmed and gave me big, pitiful eyes, clearly getting even more worked up and begging me to stop while she was trying to concentrate. I just carried on fully enjoying myself and teasing the hell out of Sam.

She was all over me as soon as her show was done. Basically what I'd expected, but if anything even far more successful than I could have anticipated. She was downright ferocious until I managed to make her cum and calm her down some.

"God, V, you don't know what you do to me sometimes," Sam told me.

I looked up from between her legs, her taste fresh on my lips. "I think I do, actually."

She smiled and stroked my hair. "It's getting dark. Wanna go cuddle inside?"

"Absolutely I do."

We snuggled inside and watched the sunset. Sam poured us some wine, and did quite a good impression of a wine snob as she served the both of us. Most of her snippets of information came straight from me, and I was fairly certain the rest was pure fabrication.

"I'll be sophisticated yet," Sam said, settling down with me again.

"And what if I like you just the way you are?" I asked, nibbling on her ear.

She giggled and squirmed away from my nipping teeth. "Haven't thought that far ahead," she admitted.

We watched a movie on her laptop while we sipped wine, whispered sweet nothings to each other, and got increasingly handsy. I kept going for her neck and ear, licking and sucking on her with wild abandon. Sam, meanwhile, spent more time caressing me lower down than that, specifically slipping her hand between my thighs, trying to be casual about teasing my pussy.

It was quite a fun game we played, and nearly resulted in spilling drinks or kicking over the laptop more than once. I calmed down some once I came on Sam's fingers, only belatedly realizing how badly I'd needed that release. It was all too easy to get used to a state of elevated horniness around her and not fully grasp how bad I had it.

We took a break for snacks, an impromptu and informal supper of sorts. Our mutual nudity was distracting but welcome. Then it was back to more naked cuddling under a blanket for the rest of the evening.

"I'll have to stop spending all my days over here," I murmured. "You'll get tired of me for sure."

"Don't you dare stop," Sam whispered back. "I'd go crazy without you. But then, I go crazy with you too."

"Hm, same. We're quite a pair, aren't we?"

"Mmhm!" Sam's eyes fluttered wide open and intent. "V? How many... how many people have you been with? Seriously, I mean. Not just flings or whatever."

"You really want to get into that now?"

"Kinda. I'm just curious."

"Are you curious because you want to know if I'm serious with you? Or... are you feeling jealous of my past relationships."

Sam shrugged. "Kinda the first one, I guess. I don't really care who you've been with. Just... something really serious would be new to me. And... and I've never actually had a girlfriend before at all. But I like thinking that you're my girlfriend now."

I kissed her. "I like thinking that too."

Kisses distracted Sam for a few minutes, but she prodded me for an answer again eventually.

"It's a hard question," I said. "Relationships always seem different at the time to what they are in retrospect. I'd say... there were two serious ones? Partly judging by how long they lasted as much as anything."

"Time's the main thing, isn't it?" Sam said. "Like... I think that's the difference between a fling and a relationship, mainly. Isn't it?"

"That's one way to look at it. And it's probably generally the best indicator. Or the easiest, at least."

"Both were guys?"

"Yes," I said. "They were. I told you about not really being experienced at... lesbianing."

"Hehe, yeah, you mentioned." Sam clung a little tighter to me. "I'm not experienced at much at all, really."

"In what way?"

She shrugged. "You know. Never had anything long term. Never... never had anything that felt right. Not really. I think maybe that's what I worry about, sometimes. You have so much more experience with stuff. With life, and work, and society, and relationships."

I frowned. "Where's this coming from? Ever since I first met you, you've been one of the smartest, most confident people I've ever known."

"That's an act," Sam said. "I'm good at it. You have to be, to do well at camming. And I think I maybe could have kept it up for a while if... if I didn't kinda fall pretty hard for someone all of a sudden. I kinda didn't see it coming."

"Me either," I said softly.

"I'm just a silly camgirl," Sam said, nuzzling needfully at my shoulder.

"You'd had too much wine," I said lightly.

"Nuh uh."

"What any of us do for a living isn't who we are. You know that. I know you do."

"Maybe."

"Is this all an excuse to get me to sit here with you all night and cuddle you into submission?"

Sam giggled softly. "Not just that."

"I would have done it anyway. You could have just asked."

"I'll remember for next time."

****

I was fully, hopelessly in love. That became very clear to me in the following days. My days revolved around Sam one way or another. I made a point of not spending all waking hours with her, but even going for a walk while she was doing a show left me daydreaming about her and hurrying my walk to get back.

It was, perhaps, a little pitiful. Sam didn't mind about that, though. She just laughed when I told her, and admitted that she was struggling with her camming as well. All she wanted to do was think up excuses for me to participate.

"I really feel like our relationship should be based on things other than me spanking you in front of a live audience," I said.

"That's fair," Sam agreed. "But maybe we can still do that sometimes."

"Sure," I said. "Sometimes."

"And maybe we should practice even when it's just us. Just to make sure we give a good show."

"You're awfully transparent at times," I said with mild rebuke.

Sam batted her eyelashes. "Who, me?"

"I could spank you--"

"You could."

"--or I could lick your pussy. I feel like I'm getting pretty good at it."

Her eyes glowed. "That might even be a better idea," she allowed gracefully.

I kissed Sam and dragged her to her feet. "Let me take you to bed, then," I said.

"Ok."

We spent a lot of time in bed together. I cherished time spent just the two of us, just being together, even with our clothes on and all, but there was something primal and thrilling about sex with her. A lot of that was just because sex was fun, but it was particularly special with Sam. I craved making her feel good, and having her between my legs was as close to heaven as a woman could dare to dream for. Probably more signs of love, if I cared to look at it that way.

I lavished attention on Sam's sensitive areas, licking and sucking on her pussy like the addict I was. Every now and then I'd spare a glance up at her just see her eyes fixed on me, that small bite of her lip, and all the little things I so loved to see directed at me. Especially including the expression of tired satisfaction when I made her cum a few times in a row and wore her out.

"You spoil me, V," Sam murmured.

"One of my favourite things," I said, kissing her thigh. "I'm gonna spoil you a lot more."

"Not now."

"No. Not now. But there's lots of time for that."

"Mmm. Give me a few minutes and I'll do you next," she purred, stretching out and sighing contentedly.

"You don't need to. But... I could be convinced."

"Oh I'll convince you."

****

The first major interruption to my newfound bliss came in the form of reality rearing its ugly head. Specifically the reality that I did, in fact, have a job. It seemed ridiculous in hindsight to act as though I'd never have to go back, but it still caught me off-guard when my boss called me in. They needed my unique talents. It was flattering, I supposed, but also highly aggravating.

I hated to tell Sam I had to leave, that I had to go back to work. I didn't like it, and before even sharing the news I had the correct sense that she'd like it even less.

"Oh," was all she said at first. The light going out of her eyes as they turned downcast was just about enough to break my heart.

"Yeah, I mean, I could only be left alone on vacation so long, I suppose," I said.

"Yeah, makes sense." Sam rubbed her arm and looked away. "I guess... I guess you have to go."

"I'll be back. I have to figure stuff out. We have to. You and me. I haven't worked it out yet. But I mean at the very least I can come back on weekends and stuff."

"That's kind of a long drive for you, isn't it?"

"Well... yeah," I admitted. "It's not a permanent solution."

Sam fidgeted uncomfortably. "But you're coming back?"

"Of course I'm coming back."

"Ok."

****

I couldn't reassure Sam enough to really feel happy about it as I drove back to the city. In fact, I felt kind of sick about it. About the way she just kept looking sad before I left. Like a puppy that doesn't know what's happening.

I didn't know exactly what that was all about, really. I mean, we were smitten with each other, sure. Obsessed even. My heart tugged me back to the cottage as I continued to drive away. I wasn't happy about any of it. But it was like Sam thought once I was gone, that was it. I hated that feeling.

Work got my mind off it for a bit. I was returning to a near-disaster of an office. I got to be royally pissed at a select few coworkers, and that helped my mood some. Some justified vengeance for dragging me away from paradise.

After I got things straightened out a bit and calmed down a particularly unhappy client, the next couple days were more of a problem. It was back to some regular working days, which left my mind some chances to wander when I didn't keep it on a short leash.

I didn't want to be away from Sam. Not for a week at a time, seeing her on weekends like some custody deal. I didn't want that for us. I wasn't sure what else to do though. I could invite her to come live with me. She could do her shows at my place. I had the space. She could have a whole room devoted to it, no problem.

Except... did I dare ask her to move in? It was way too early for that, wasn't it? I was crazy about her, but it was important not to be crazy in other ways at the same time.

Other options ran through my head. Quitting my job entirely was even one of them, as fanciful as that was. Or moving somewhere halfway between work and my cottage. I had some money to throw around, but not really enough to do stuff like that on a whim. Nevermind that any solution I thought up was really only a bandaid.

Sam's sad eyes kept intruding on my thoughts, distracting me from both my deep pondering and my work that I was actually supposed to be doing. It wasn't just that I didn't want her to hurt, but there was also that dichotomy to her. I'd seen the strong, confident version of her. That was one of the first things that I'd noticed, other than her obvious and attractive nudity. The way she could command attention, thrive in it, and get what she wanted out of it.

But there was, too, that vulnerability that came with such strength. I knew the feeling. I'd been there. It closed you off to some degree, and made you feel some things that much deeper inside. I wasn't isolated at the office, for instance, but there were times when it felt like I was. Times when I had to be the ice queen, whether it lost me friends or not.

The more I thought about it, the more concerned I got. How many people in Sam's life were people she only knew online, and who gave her money for taking her clothes off and acting interested? And friends in real life... how many could she comfortably share what she did for a living? For that matter, she'd specifically mentioned about not being able to manage a relationship along with her work.

"Fuuuccck," I said slowly out loud as the realization rolled over me.

She'd hope I was coming back, but that look in her eyes, she didn't truly believe it. As far as she was concerned, our time together was fleeting. Even if I came back, went back and forth for work, how long before I gave that up?

To be fair, it's a rare relationship that lasts for life, but in my mind this wasn't one I was going to drop over a few little obstacles. But had I been clear enough about that? Maybe not.

"Shhiiittt," I said, once again swearing to myself in my office.

Could I just call Sam up right now and profess my feelings for her? Would that even work? I had the sense that it would either come off insincere, or too clingy. The latter of which might honestly not even be terrible though.

Oh who was I kidding, I needed to get back to her. Because really, while my life couldn't revolve totally around her--that wouldn't be at all healthy--me working full time away from her wasn't going to work either.

Like it or not, I had seven years on her. I had that extra bit of experience with the world. I needed to put it to use here, and one of the benefits was a slight edge in self-assurance and trusting myself and my desires.

What I wanted to was to be with Sam. What I also wanted was to keep my job. But... but what if they didn't have to be mutually exclusive?

Less than an hour later I went to see my boss. My plan was half-assed and ill thought out, but I'd done more with less. One of my best qualities was making good decisions under pressure and under a time limit. I was crisis-control at the office for a reason.

"I want to work remotely more," I said, after a brief but sufficient preamble and exchange of pleasantries.

Xarth
Xarth
14,705 Followers
1...34567...9