Cam Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was done for, I could feel it. Totally infatuated with her. Not love, it was too soon for anything like that. But a deep need to be around her, to spend time with her, and with any luck at all, kiss her a lot more.

Sam gulped a bunch of water before starting to masturbate. She rubbed herself a little, but was quick to turn on her magic wand and buzz away on her clit.

Professional masturbation, that's the way it struck me. She obviously was enjoying it, but there was an efficiency to the way she did it that I had to admire. Within a few minutes, Sam squirted massively, even over her computer.

"Heh, got some on the camera," she said, already sounding a bit more relaxed. "Bullseye."

She wiped carefully at the camera until she was satisfied it was clean, then settled back down. She gulped the rest of her water, then took her time building herself up again. She'd had a cum to take the edge off, now was teasing herself and her audience a little more with her second orgasm.

Sam again squirted impressively with her clit getting vibed into submission. I found my fingers had sneaked down to my pussy again without me having been aware of it.

Her subsequent cums were, perhaps, less visually stunning, but I appreciated each and every one of them. I just sat and watched as she gave herself pleasure. I very obviously wasn't the only one enjoying her show, but with only the two of us physically present, there was still an air of intimacy to it. It was easy to imagine it was only us, and that she was performing just for me. Or even that it wasn't a performance, and she was casually getting off just because she wanted to, not minding that I was there too.

Sam came herself silly. From her interactions with her chat, I took it that even her fans were awed by how many times she got herself off in a row. She was a bit of a limp, tired mess by the end, and no one seemed to mind that she spent the rest of the show just kind of lazily, nakedly lying back and chatting. She did a few more tip requests, mostly anything that didn't involve moving too much, but was firm about being exhausted and not being up for anything too involved.

I was smoking a cigarette when she finished up her show, and without any trace of embarrassment, she pattered over to me, plucked the smoke from my fingers, and took a drag on it herself.

"Those things are bad for you, you know," I said.

She released her breath slowly and handed the cigarette back. "Fine one to talk, you are."

"I'm aware of my vices."

"Oh? More than one, you mean?"

I looked straight into her eyes. "At least two."

She cracked a small smile. "You know, I had the idea I might even get you into bed tonight."

"Unf. You shouldn't say things like that."

"Don't worry. I kinda wore myself out more than I meant to already."

"Who's worried?"

I reached out, my fingers brushing her bare hip, gently tracing up and down her warm, irresistible skin.

"You know your cooch is still out?" she said, standing very still for me.

"Fine one to talk, you are," I said, giving her own words back to her as I looked up and down her nude form.

"Did you get off during the show?"

"Strangely no. I thought I would, then I just got caught up watching you."

"Watching me's supposed to be what gets you off. That's the point."

I stubbed out what was left off my cigarette. I was done with it for now. "I know. And it should have. I just... I don't know. It felt different. I was enjoying it, and not in needing to cum kind of way."

"I think you might have been doing it wrong," Sam said.

"I don't think so."

Surprising myself at my own boldness, I took Sam's hand and gently pulled her into my lap. I kissed her tenderly, but only briefly.

"You taste like my cigarettes," I said.

"I know. I usually taste better than that. You have gum on you?"

"I do."

"Good, give me a piece, then try again in a minute."

Sam actually popped the first piece of gum into my mouth, then the second into hers. It was weird and erotic sitting with her in my lap, her naked and me barely dressed, knowing we were going to make out, but not actually doing it yet.

I grew slowly bolder with my hands as we both chewed gum, and freshened our breaths. I ran my fingers up and down Sam's back, eventually daring to grab her ass a little. We stared intently at each other the whole time. Eye fucking, I supposed. That's certainly what it felt like.

Our lips met again at some silently determined signal. She tasted much better this time, and I hoped I did too. We giggled as our pieces of gum alternately got misplaced into each other's mouths, and had quite a lot of fun putting them back where they belonged using our tongues.

"V?"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna need a shower. I'm all sticky."

I shrugged. "You think I mind?"

"I kind of get the feeling you don't mind at all."

"You'd be right."

We kissed some more. I got lost in her mouth, in her tongue, in the way she squirmed in my lap.

"V?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come shower with me?"

I couldn't say no to her this time.

We stood together in her shower, too small, really, for the two of us. We reverently washed each other, which was little more than an excuse for an awful lot of fondling.

It was insane. I shouldn't have been all naked and wet and handsy with Sam. Not so soon. I felt like at least a date or two should have been prerequisites. Unless we counted her camshows as dates, which was even crazier. Though technically I could maybe count that one half-drunken evening together. That was somewhat date-like. Everything else not standard for me. Not at all.

But it was all so wonderful, and was so easy and comfortable when I let myself enjoy it. Maybe this wasn't traditional dating at all, but maybe that was ok. Just because everyone had agreed on certain customs didn't mean they were good or right.

And really, my own fears and insecurities were the only things truly in the way. We were sharing a shower. Things were, by any outward metric, going well.

"Oh god," Sam moaned as I shampooed her hair. "That feels gooood."

I smiled and really massaged her scalp. "Like that, do you?"

"It's been way too long since anyone's played with my hair at all. Or... or this."

"... we could probably arrange for more."

"Unf. Wanna just move in then? Full time scalp masseuse?"

"Don't joke," I warned. "I'll take you up on it."

Sam did my hair for me too, and I had to admit it was by far the most luxurious feeling I'd experienced in far too long. Years, probably.

I'd forgotten how nice it was to have someone's fingers all over my head like that. Let alone when that someone was naked and slippery against me, and very deliberately rubbing her boobs on my back.

After the shower, we cuddled together on Sam's couch in some surprisingly comfy robes she had. She used them for shows sometimes, I gathered, but they were decadently plush in any case.

I played with Sam's hair, caressed her cheek, and nibbled on her ears when I was feeling daring. She giggled and kept teasing me like she was going to kiss me, but spent most of her time sneaking her hand in my robe instead.

"Sam?" I murmured between nips at her earlobe.

"Hm?"

"Can I take you on a date? Like out somewhere?"

She beamed. "Yes. That sounds nice. Can I eat your pussy?"

"Unf. You mean now or after the date?"

"Both?"

"Oh god, Sam."

She pouted just a little. "I kinda cummed myself out for a while during the show, but... but you didn't cum yet."

"Mmm, technically true."

Her hand, previously engaged with my breasts, slipped between my thighs instead. "I can help you out with that," she suggested. "I want to."

"... I find it awfully hard to say no to you sometimes."

She gave me a small, crooked grin. "Good."

Sam sank to her knees in front of me. Her robe was loose at the front, and displayed more than enough cleavage to make the view interesting on its own. The look on her face outclassed it though. She promised so much just with her eyes.

Her hands slid up the insides of my thighs, parting my legs and revealing my pussy. My robe fell entirely untied at some point, and I didn't try to fix it. I let Sam drink in the sight of me before she nuzzled her way between my legs.

"I haven't actually done this much," Sam admitted softly. "You might need to guide me a little."

"I haven't done much with another woman either," I said. "We can both learn as we go."

Sam gave me a few soft kisses on the sensitive areas of my thighs very close to my pussy. "I like the sound of that."

I leaned back and spread myself wider for her as her tongue found my pussy. Shivers ran through me at her first tentative licks, and I moaned to encourage her initial explorations.

"Fuuuccck that's good," I whimpered. "It's been too long."

Sam gave me big, excited eyes while lapping at my pussy. She was more than making up for the lack of cunnilingus in my recent past.

She ate me hungrily and enthusiastically. Like she needed it worse than I did. It was a heady feeling on top of the physical sensations.

I let her play for a while before gently guiding her to tongue me with a little more focus where I needed it. Sam's tongue hitting my clit just right was a magic all its own.

I melted under her affections, feeling wonderful tingles and shivers run through me. It was all I wanted in the world at that moment, and she was giving it freely and happily. She looked up at me with those big eyes on a regular basis, seeking my approval. Those looks did me in just as surely as her licking.

My orgasm was just as intense as hers had been earlier, though not nearly so showy. I didn't squirt all over her face, but I did threaten to crush her between my thighs a few times. Not that it slowed her down. She licked me to two further cums before I had to stop her.

"You sure you don't do that often?" I croaked.

Sam beamed and slowly crawled up onto the couch with me, lying across me and snuggling close. "Liked it, did you?" she purred.

"Loved it."

"Mmm. Me too. I'm gonna have to do that to you more."

I caressed her hair, stroking it with one hand. My other hand found its way inside her robe again, as Sam pretended not to notice me blatantly fondling her some more.

"If our date goes well, you mean?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Either way, really. Licking pussy is ok. But, like, it feels way better with you."

"Better than usual, you mean?"

"I don't really know if I have a 'usual'. But it's better than anything before, anyway."

I nodded seriously. "I get it. Sam... I might be a little smitten. And I don't know that I can blame it all on the orgasms."

"That's ok," she said, gently caressing my cheek. "I'm a little smitten too."

I kissed her fingertips as they got close to my lips. "I don't really even want to go home tonight. Even though it's right next door."

Sam looked at me with those eyes I could fall into and never come out of again. "So stay."

****

I did stay the night. It was a relatively innocent sleepover, all things considered, but we were in the same bed and that was what counted. It had been a while since I'd awakened next to someone and felt my whole soul brighten as a result. My day was made before even getting out of bed.

Sam was all smiles that morning too. She was a little embarrassed as she got ready for the day, claiming she wasn't used to anyone seeing her before she had herself put together.

I understood. She was in a profession where her physical appearance was one of her highest assets, and carefully controlling said appearance was one of her primary concerns. It was different to me, though. Bedraggled, flumphy hair, no makeup, bleary eyed, yet I couldn't take my eyes off her. I thought she was as beautiful as ever. No kidding I was smitten.

Our date wasn't exactly as I'd planned. I'd imagined something like dinner over candlelight, romantic as all heck. Which logically I realized wasn't likely, as this wasn't the kind of area that catered to high-class dining. It was a vacation area, with all associated industry.

Fortunately, wine was a part of that industry. I honestly didn't know if the local vineyard had been a result of the cottages dotting the landscape, or vice versa, or if it was all just coincidence. I was happy either way. They did some good wines.

So that was a big part of our date, as it worked out. I took Sam to do some wine tasting, and tried to teach her some of how I picked out wines for myself. It wasn't what I'd intended, but it was quite a fun time, and really anything that involved hanging out with her for a while was going to be a good date as far as I was concerned.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I asked, mid-wine taste.

Sam smirked and sipped more of her tasting portion of wine. She hadn't accepted the taste-and-spit method all that readily, but also claimed she wasn't driving, so who cared?

"You know way too much about this stuff," she said.

I pouted. "If you're implying I drink too much--"

"Not at all. I think it's hot."

I fully blushed and looked around to see if anyone had heard her comment. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. Just like, you know what you're talking about, and most of it's going over my head. I kind of either like a wine or I don't. But you know why you do or don't, and that guy bringing us our samples is clearly impressed."

"You think?"

"Yep. But then again, it might not be your wine knowledge so much as the caliber of your date."

I snorted. "He might think that. But in my experience, people don't assume two women out together are on a date."

"No?"

"No. Not until we start making out sloppily in front of them."

Sam considered. "I'll need more wine then."

"That wasn't to imply we're actually going to do that," I hissed.

"Tease."

"Behave, or I'll cut you off."

Sam stuck her tongue out at me and drained the remainder of her drink, which honestly hadn't been that much to start with, so the gesture lost some of its impact.

I bought a few bottles after we'd finished our tasting, and Sam surprised me by buying a few of her own choices too.

"How much wine do you think we need?" I asked.

"Oh, you know," Sam said airily. "It'd be nice to have some for when my girlfriend comes over."

A slow blush started in my cheeks and worked its way across my face. "Am I your girlfriend?" I asked softly.

She hesitated, apparently realizing even slower than I had what she'd actually said. "A girl can hope," she said.

I nodded. "So she can."

I slipped my hand to hers and held tight all the way back to my car. The two of us were blushing and smiling stupidly, unable to look at each other for more than a second or two at a time without going even redder.

We took a walk along the lake after that, an excuse to hold hands more, if anything. I hadn't been taking nearly enough advantage of our shorefront location up until then, so that was a nice bonus.

It was absolutely beautiful out, and the scenery was captivating. It had to be, since it was competing with Sam the whole way. The sidelong glances she gave me every few steps were enough to make me want to tackle her and do naughty things with her in very inappropriate public locations.

"Want to go for a quick swim?" I asked as we neared home again.

Sam considered. "It'll have to be a quick one," she said. "I have a show to get ready for."

"We don't have to," I said. "We could save it for tomorrow or something. I just haven't been in the water much, and--"

"I just said we had to be quick, was all," Sam said, stepping away from me and grinning mischievously. She pulled off her shirt in one fluid motion. "No time to fetch swimsuits or anything, you know."

Her eyes dared me to chicken out. We were, truthfully, far more exposed than in our yards, and I wasn't quite as confident without clothes as Sam was. On the other hand, I loved being naked with her in a way that tugged on my very soul, and I wasn't about to wuss out at a grand opportunity.

Despite her head start, I had the advantage of Sam in that I was wearing a sundress, which came off quicker than her outfit. I shed it and my underthings in rapid succession, before I had a chance to think about what I was doing, and kicked off my sandals while already marching toward the water.

"Come on, slowpoke!" I called back at Sam.

I was gratified to note that she'd fully frozen for a moment while watching me strip, and had just been gazing dazedly at my retreating, nude self. She made a noise of indignation at my taunt, and hurried to get out of the rest of her clothes.

I beat her into the water by a fair margin. I didn't let the cold slow me down the way I might have on an ordinary day. The lake was quite nice this time of year anyway, cold but not bitterly so.

Sam came splashing in after me, and I got a magnificent view of her entry for a brief moment before she very deliberately swept a small wave of water over my face.

I spluttered and indignantly splashed her right back, the two of us getting into a water fight just as easily as if we were children. It settled down quickly enough though, and we sealed the ceasefire with a long, eager kiss. Our bodies pulled together all wonderfully wet and slipper under the water.

"I gotta be careful," Sam murmured. "I don't want to go into my show all worked up."

"The guys'd love it."

"I bet they would. You would too, wouldn't you," she teased, booping my nose with one delicate finger.

"I might just."

"Well it's bad for business, unfortunately. I can't just go in needing to play with myself already. If I get that way halfway through it's fine."

"Choosing naked swimming times with me was a bold choice then," I said.

Sam sighed. "Yes. It really was."

I kissed her some more by way of apology until she had to break free from my grasp, giggling happily out loud. She swam around a bit, darting away from my lazy attempts to pull her back to me, then trudged back to shore.

"I really gotta get ready, V. I'ma need a quick shower and everything. A lot of the guys kinda love if I have wet hair and brush it out and stuff to start the show off with though, so that part will work out nicely."

I followed behind Sam, in no particular hurry. She picked up her clothes and bundled them in her arms. I did the same. Together, naked and wet, we marched up to her cottage.

I left her with a kiss and returned to my cottage, letting her shower in peace. I did the same, rinsing off the lake water and scrubbing myself down a bit.

Feeling a tad cheeky, I returned to Sam's yard without getting dressed or even drying off. I laid out in the sun and let the heat of its rays do the job for me. I borrowed Sam's brush to straighten out my hair a bit while she scurried around getting ready. Unlike me, she'd hurriedly dressed, so I was the only naked one for the time being. A bit of a reverse on the usual. I rather delighted in the sorrowful, needy looks she kept throwing my way.

Sam's cam personality slid into place as she started her show. I was still a wonderful distraction for her, I could tell, but she didn't let on to her viewers. She was just as bubbly and in control as she always appeared to them.

"Sorry guys, I just went for a bit of a swim and my hair's still a mess," Sam said chipperly. "I'm gonna have to brush it out while we're getting started here."

She rattled off greetings to some of her regulars who'd bounced into her stream within the first few minutes of it starting. I settled in to enjoy her show my own way and, for that matter, to enjoy my time in some less voyeuristic ways.

Naked suntanning was a joy all its own. I hadn't really dared to do much of it since my university days. A side-effect of trying to become a serious and respected woman, I supposed. But sun kissing my skin all over was something I'd lost in my transition, and I resolved to do more of it. Especially around my girlfriend.

123456...9