Cam Slave to Real Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Years later and Ryan is confronted.
1.7k words
4.73
4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ak_btm
ak_btm
23 Followers

Author Note: Sorry for the extreme delay (7+ years). Lots of things have changed in my life. I've met a Master, and now serve Him and His partner. I am in a really great place in life and thought that I'd get back into writing. Hopefully this time around there will be less typos and grammatical mistakes.

---------------------------------------------

After the encounter with the man, Ryan decided to avoid those chat rooms. He was so scared something could happen to him now that his name was known to a complete stranger and doing all those things for him on webcam. He resorted to jacking off by himself the rest of spring and summer, but he always jacked off to the thought of being controlled by a domineering man.

4 YEARS LATER LATER

Ryan was sitting in his studio apartment near campus. He was living the poor college student life and could barely afford living in LA. Luckily, Ryan was paying dirt cheap for his apartment and the money he had saved up prior to undergrad was helping a lot. He was nearing the end of November in his senior year of college at UCLA. He was premed and just ending his interview season for medical school. He had taken great care of his body while in LA, now weighing 180 lbs on his 5 foot 10 frame. He had stellar grades, was in good shape, but there was one thing missing his life... Sex.

Ryan had thought moving to LA would be a sexual awakening. He was wrong. Ryan had befriended so many vanilla people while at college, and his pre med studies took up much of his time. When he did have time for a tinder or grindr date, he would always choose someone around his own age in order to avoid judgment from his friends. The dates were bland. He would tell his dates he was a probably a bottom and most of them loved the idea, but things never progressed that far. He remained a virgin at age 24, only receiving a couple blow jobs in his life.

As Ryan got up from his couch to start his daily study routine, his phone vibrated. It was an email from USC's medical school. He had been accepted! This was his only acceptance to medical school so far but it didn't matter, USC was his number 1 choice! At the end of the email, there was an invitation for all accepted students to have a meet and greet and dinner in a couple months. It was truly the happiest day of his life.

A few months later....

Ryan was sitting at a table at USC's accepted student dinner. It was being held at the medical school building where he would be for classes the next few years. Around him were 4 other future classmates and they were all asking him about living in LA since they were all from out of the area. He was trying to come up with good answers, but he could tell they were now realizing how expensive this endeavor would be. As his was faking a laugh, he couldn't help but notice there was an older man who looked to be in his 50's staring at him from another table. The table looked to have all faculty at it. The man noticed that Ryan saw him staring and grinned.

"Holy shit" thought Ryan. The man was so hot. Wearing a black sports jacket that he filled out with bulging muscles, sporting black hair with a stubbly beard with a salt and pepper look. He looked like he was at least 6 foot 4. Ryan then looked away and few seconds later glanced back. The man was still staring. The man chuckled then went back to talking to the other people at the table.

"Who are the people over at that table?" Ryan asked his future classmates.

"Those are all faculty. I don't know who the two women are but the guy who looks like he's in his 80's is the head of anatomy, Dr Grant Williams. And the guy who is super super good looking is Dr Michael Jamison. He's internal medicine and works with the IM residency and med school."

"Oh, thanks" stuttered Ryan.

As dinner ended, Ryan desperately needed to use the rest room. He felt like his was going to vomit and was wondering why he got shrimp when he knew his stomach couldn't handle seafood sometimes. He couldn't find one near the atrium that all the tables were at, so he journeyed down a hallway that looked like it would have one. There were a bunch of offices for faculty down this hallway but he saw a bathroom at the end of it. By the time he got to the bathroom, he knew he was going to puke. There was only one large stall and a urinal and as Ryan made his way to the stall, he began to vomit. He vomited all over his shirt and pants before reaching the toilet.

"FUCK!" he panted and then vomited more. After a couple more minutes of vomiting, he sat on the ground to catch his breath. He heard the bathroom door open and realized his stall door was wide open.

"Is everyone okay in here? Sounds like someone is sick" spoke a raspy voice. Almost in slow motion, Dr Jamison walked into the frame of the stall doorway, taking up most of it and ducking his head under the railing above.

"Oh you don't look good, boy." said Dr Jamison.

Ryan was more than embarrassed. Here was one of his future professors, seeing him with vomit on his shirt and pants, sitting on the bathroom floor.

"I think the shrimp I ordered made me sick." he squeaked.

"Hold on, I think I have a towel and some extra workout clothes in my office right here" said Dr Jamison.

He left and returned 30 seconds later with a small gym bag. He helped clean Ryan up then stood back.

"I've worked out in these clothes today but even with some dried sweat they are better than those vomit clothes" said Dr Jamison. He leaned against the wall and stared at Ryan until Ryan realized he wanted him to change right in front of him. Ryan didn't know what to do but it felt like Dr Jamison was silently commanding him to change. He slipped off his shirt and khakis. Dr Jamison chuckled. Ryan was wearing a pair of grey briefs and in the moment had not realized that he had a stiff hard on with a big precum spot in front of it.

"Well that confirms pretty much everything, student doctor Jones." said Dr Jamison, as he walked over and gathered both the gym bag and vomited covered clothes. He then walked over to the bathroom entrance and locked the door.

"What are you doing?!" stuttered Ryan.

"What are you doing, Sir*?" corrected Dr Jamison as he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of Ryan, with an obvious erection in his briefs. He then flipped through his phone silently for about 45 seconds while Ryan stood there with his mouth open, not knowing what to say. He smirked and showed his phone to Ryan.

"Do you remember this?" asked Dr Jamison.

On the phone there was video with no noise playing and as Ryan squinted at it, his heart sank. There he was sitting naked in his bed back home, sucking on his fingers then shoving them in his ass hole.

"Why do you have that?" Ryan whispered.

"Do you remember right after this that you blocked the man who probably gave your little sorry excuse for a dick the best orgasm of its pathetic life?"

Ryan started flushing. He his heart was pounding. No... No... This couldn't be. Ryan's little dick began to leak more precum and twitched.

"Take your underwear off" commanded Dr Jamison.

"No" responded Ryan.

Dr Jamison walked over to Ryan, pushed him against the wall face first, and in one motion ripped the back of his underwear in half and then off his body. He then slapped Ryan's ass harder so hard that Ryan almost cried.

"Sit on the toilet and jack off" commanded Sir.

Ryan feebly stumbled to the toilet and sat down. His ass cheek burned as he sat down on the toilet seat. Sir grabbed his phone again and pointed it at Ryan.

"Keep going" Sir said.

Ryan started jacking off. He wanted this to be over but he also wanted it to last forever. He was so conflicted.

Sir then walked out of the stall with his phone, then walked back into the stall and shouted "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" as he panned the camera to Ryan. He then turned his locked his phone and laughed.

Ryan instantly knew what just happened. Dr Jamison had made a video that looked like he caught Ryan masturbating in one of the bathrooms at his new med school.

Dr Jamison grinned again.

He tossed the contents of the gym bag to Ryan. There was a jockstrap, pair of shorts, and a gym tank. Both were drenched with sweat and smelled of it. Dr Jamison then shoved Ryan's vomit clothes into the gym bag.

"Put the shirt and shorts on. Then take a sniff of the jock strap then shove it in your mouth"

"Yes, Sir" answered Ryan as be grabbed the clothes and obeyed. He then sniffed the jock strap and immediately became lightheaded. His tiny cock leaked precum again. His nausea from earlier dissipated. He then put the jockstrap in his mouth, barely fitting it in all the way. The smell and taste of the essence and musk of this dominant man was overwhelming.

Dr Jamison walked over to Ryan and pulled a used medical mask from his pocket. He spit on the inside of it then fitted it on Ryan's face. He finished by snapping the ear loops intentionally hard onto him, causing Ryan to leak even more precum.

"Now bitch, follow me if you still want to be a doctor one day," Dr Jamison calmly said as he turned and started for the bathroom exit. Ryan had no choice. He thought about how hard he had worked to get into med school and the possibility of having to return home to that dreadful town. He slipped his shoes on and headed for the exit, pulling up the sagging gym shorts that were much too large for him.

ak_btm
ak_btm
23 Followers