Cam Slave to Real Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The car ride that changes Ryan’s life forever.
1.9k words
4.85
5.2k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ak_btm
ak_btm
27 Followers

Author's note: Please don't be afraid to message me or leave comments. I like to hear feedback and comments from readers.

_______________________________

Dr Jamison exited the bathroom and walked to the opposite end of the hallway. Ryan followed him, too scared to look around. The mask was concealing the jock strap stuff in his mouth but he looked a bit out of place with the gym clothes. He was holding the shorts up as they walked. They reached the end of the hallway which was an employee only entrance. Parked near the front row for physicians was a black mercedez, and Dr Jamison motioned for Ryan to get in.

Ryan got into the passenger seat and turned to look at his future attending.

"Ok bitch, take that mask off and spit out my jock. We are going to have a chat, and you better answer all my questions truthfully and properly."

"Yeth Sir" said Ryan as he removed the jock strap gag.

"Are you single?"

"Yes Sir"

"Disease free?"

"Yes Sir"

"Does your family know you're a fag?"

"They know I am gay, Sir. We don't really talk about it and they don't contact me unless it's a holiday now."

"Have you ever been in a TPE relationship or had a Master?"

"I have never even had a boyfriend, Sir"

"You have never been fucked?" asked Dr Jamison

"No Sir"

"Do you even know what total power exchange relationship is? Do you know what a Master slave relationship is"

"Yes Sir. I have read stories online about them and follow some accounts on twitter that discuss them."

"Do you long for one?"

Ryan hesitated.

"Look boy. I expect you to answer all questions truthfully. By how you've reacted today, you've rarely been touched sexually and your little oversized clit is telling me that you like what's going on" said Dr Jamison, pointing down to a wet spot forming on the shorts.

"Let's watch some of this video of you from all those years ago." Dr Jamison propped his phone up on the dashboard and scrolled through a google drive folder. He pressed an icon that was titled "potential LA slave".

"Potential... slave?" Ryan thought to himself.

The video played with Ryan in the past and Ryan in real time becoming hornier and hornier. The video showed how willing Ryan was to follow commands. Dr Jamison adjusted his own erection and Ryan glanced down at it. Dr Jamison chuckled.

"Look into your eyes fag. Look how you hang on every word of mine. Every command. I bet you have yet to find anything close to that in all these years. I ask you again, do you long for a Master?"

"Yes Sir" Ryan immediately responded. He didn't even think about it this time.

"Look boy. This is a special situation. You're going to be a med student in a couple months, and I will be a professor and an attending in your clinical years. I can help you in so many ways."

"I can you guide you with this" he said tapping his own head.

"And of course with this" he said as he grabbed his massive cock in his pants.

Ryan couldn't believe this. This was definitely not allowed in an academic setting. Then he remembered how horny was as well as the videos the Dr Jamison had.

"Why do you want to do that for me? You don't even really know me," said Ryan.

Dr Jamison cocked his eyebrow.

"...Sir" Ryan quickly added.

"To be completely honest fag, I love molding young men into exactly what they need to be. What they were born to be. Whether that's a physician, a father, a successful man.... or a slave. That's one reason why I teach. Seeing someone develop into what they are supposed to be makes me very happy. It's also why I take in slaves. The last 2 slaves I trialed could not handle my work life. I demand that my slaves be in school or have jobs, and they were bums. I chose poorly and to be honest was blinded by their looks and initial attitudes. I dismissed them and have not had a slave for almost 5 years. Also, I was very interested in what I saw 4 years ago, and you've maintained your beautiful body and obedience, even when you're scared shitless today. I can see it in your sad brown eyes. You were born to be a real man's property just as much as you are destined to be a doctor."

Ryan didn't understand. This man, this incredibly handsome and successful man, wanted him?

"Fag, do you have anything planned tonight from now until Sunday?"

"No Sir"

Dr Jamison started the car. They drove in silence. As they got onto the freeway, Dr Jamison spoke again.

"Now... get naked faggot. Don't worry, nobody can see into these windows."

Ryan breathed deeply. Did he want this? He undressed and was sitting completely naked.

Dr Jamison laughed as he touched Ryan's tiny erection that was leaking. He then reached to his phone and started a call.

"Hey Grant!

...

No, I stayed a bit later to catch up on notes and spoke with really interesting new med students.

...

No, not the one who wrote like 6 papers on pheochromocytomas. That's some harvard kid who sounds annoying as fuck. And no I'm not on call this weekend. Listen, I have a new boy with me who is as green as they come. I need the works for him.

...

Yes

...

Smallest one you got. Stainless steel.

...

No with a cylinder lock. I hate the padlocks. I'm not trying to hear a metal metronome play when I fuck.

...

Head to toe. Just venmo me all the costs.

...

Not yet. Too soon for that.

...

I have all the rest of the stuff at my place.

...

Well, I have rush but if you have that home brew stuff, I'd prefer that. They get so gooned with the home brew.

...

Awesome. Thanks buddy. By the way, when is the next dinner thing?

...

Perfect. See you soon"

Ryan looked down at his tiny erection. He was starting to get soft from fatigue but wanted to jack off so bad. He started fondling himself. After about 5 seconds, he felt an extreme pain in his balls as Dr Jamison had struck him hard in the scrotum.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!" he screamed.

Ryan was doubled over in pain.

"We haven't gone over all the rules and we before the end of tonight, faggot. But let me be clear, you will NEVER touch that little clit for your own pleasure. And soon, you will have a little help with that."

Ryan felt a chill go down his spine as the pain from his balls began to work its way up to his stomach. He thought he was going to puke again. This was all starting to get to be too much.

"That was a good friend of mine I just talked to. Really smart pathologist but he no longer practices. He actually taught me when I was a med student. He also happens to have the best playroom and dungeon I've ever seen in real life. Also has a giant stock pile of the toys I like. We are going there right now."

They drove in silence for another 20 minutes. Dr Jamison occasionally glanced over at Ryan as Ryan stared out the window. Ryan was contemplating his situation and wondering if he was about to make some life ruining decisions. Occasionally he would reach his hand over to Ryan and rest his hand on his thigh and play with Ryan's balls, gently squeezing one at a time but never to the point of pain. He did the same thing with his nipples. Ryan didn't mind the ball squeezing but the nipples... It was almost like the more horny he was, the more sensitive they became. Then when squeezed, he would get even more horny. It was a vicious circle that he was not used to. He became lost in the feeling of being horny.

"Fag Fog. I love that" chuckled Dr Jamison as Ryan tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

Once they were off the freeway, Dr Jamison had to pay more attention to the road. Ryan started to realize he had never been to this area of LA. All the houses that started to appear looked expensive. They pulled into a neighborhood and eventually into the driveway of very nice black house, or more so a mansion. The drive way circled to the back of the house so the garage was out of sight from the street.

"Listen, Ryan" said Dr Jamison as he leaned over to him. This was the first time Dr Jamison had said his name. Ryan turned his head and looked into the man's eyes. They were a deep blue and looked so serious. So dominant.

"This is the last time for a VERY long time I will speak to you like this. I am giving you an out right now. If you don't want to continue forward with this, I will let you get dressed right now, order you a lyft to wherever you want, and not acknowledge today for the remainder of your life. "

Ryan continued to stare. Dr Jamison then reached over with both hands and began to squeeze and tug on his nipples again. This went on for a couple minutes. Ryan's

fag fog came back and he began to moan without realizing it. Dr Jamison picked up the intensity a bit and then stopped abruptly. Ryan opened his eyes and saw those blue eyes staring directly at him.

"If you come into this house with me, you are agreeing to this. A total power exchange relationship. A Master and slave relationship that will be entirely dictated by myself. I will be the one that decides if it ever ends. And if you do decide to do anything that will jeopardize my career, I have my own insurance sitting in a google drive folder." he said. He tapped his phone in his pocket.

"If you come into the house with me, there is no going back unless I decide so. You will do everything that I command. You will obey. Joyfully. Immediately. Completely. If you want to continue, then follow me now."

Dr Jamison got of the car. He slowly but surely walked to Ryan's door.

It felt like forever to Ryan. The large doctor's figure in slow motion walking around the front of the car. Ryan was so horny. His brain was truly in a fag fog. So desperate. But the first time in his life, he was NOT desperate to cum from being horny. He was horny m, no obsessed, to see what happened next. He realized that every time he had obeyed Dr Jamison's commands, he felt good. So good. Better than any other man had ever made him feel. He thought about how his life would be. Becoming a slave? Could he do it? Would he regret it once school started?

Did it matter? Did anything matter in his professional life if he was filled with despair all the time? Would the absence of this horny state, this fag fog, haunt him forever?

Dr Jamison got to Ryan's door and stopped. Ryan breathed deeply and opened the door. He stepped out and looking into Dr Jamison's eyes. Dr Jamison looked down at Ryan's face. Ryan's puppy dog eyes said everything. Dr Jamison grinned again and walked to the side door of the house that was already slightly ajar.

Ryan, naked as the day he was born, followed his Master into the house.

_______________________________

Author's note: Please don't be afraid to message me or leave comments. I like to hear feedback and comments from

ak_btm
ak_btm
27 Followers