Camden Bikini Loving

Story Info
Milf meets for bikini fetish play.
3.3k words
4.57
15.1k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

I'm going to a girls flat this afternpoon. I've take the tube to Camden Town where her flat is.

I've swapped pictures, and texts, with the full bodied voluptuous 27 year old beauty. She has a fetish, one that I am prepared to indulge in. It's harmless compared to some, so I am going round to hers for some play time.

As I live with my two, nearly adult kids, I am unable to invite girls back to mine as I don't feel its appropriate.

I have a decent job. I can afford to go away and pay for hotel stays with the lovers I have decided to meet through dating apps and sex sites.

I'm not up for a relationship, but would like to date, nothing too serious. That said, I am on the look out for the right girl.

Being 38 and I don't want any drama. I just want to fulfill my sexual urges and I have a huge appetite that has developed since coming to terms with my love for women. I adore giving myself to women.

The tube I'm on stops at the station and I make my way out. The wooden high heels of my mules clip clop on the floor with each step. My bright long summer dress clings to my body as the breeze catches it accentuating my stature.

I use google maps on my iPhone to walk the 5 minutes to her address. I find the street and make my way to her door. Ascending the steps I press the buzzer to her intercom.

"Hello" it crackles with the sound of a soft expectant voice.

"Hi" I reply excitedly. "I'm here."

"Great, top floor, come on up." The intercom buzzes and the door clicks. I push it open.

The lobby of the converted house is squashed from the modification into flats. It would have been wonderful in it's original form, a Victorian three floor terraced family home.

I climb the stairs to her flat, the doors ajar. I knocked and nudged it wider. "Hey, come in. Thanks for coming." She's naturally smiley, confident and fucking gorgeous.

Her body is arousing, I love her curves. She's dressed already for her fetish play.

She is shorter than me. 5ft 4. She is wearing zebra print gladiator boots, perfect red toe nails, bare legs, thick thighs, and wide hips - every woman's fantasy.

Her black bikini bottoms are a size too small for her thick frame. Her belly is slightly bulging, but it suits her thick hips and wide frame.

The bikini top is two sizes too small, she is spilling out, over the top, sides and underneath. Her broad shoulders are covered by her long tousled dirty blond hair.

Her round face is made up subtly, with thick kissable lips, a small pronounced nose and dark shaded round eyes.

I drink her in.

"It's my pleasure." I close the door behind me. She approaches and gives me a welcoming hug and kiss.

I hand her bottle of Moet.

"Its chilled and ready to open." Her eyes light up.

"Oh, thank you." She turns to the small kitchen and gets two flutes.

"Head into the lounge. I'll follow you through." She points down the short hall. The flat is minimalist, white, light and with no clutter. I head into the smart lounge and sit on the sofa.

She follows me in and puts the glasses down. She pops the cork of the Champagne, pours a glass and hands it to me. I wait for her to pour her own.

She reaches out her glass and we tap rims. She winks and smiles.

"Cheers." I say and we sip.

I feel a little awkward and blurt "Done this before?"

"I've brought my share of girls back after nights out. You're my first from a sex site." She explains. "I've not really met anyone just to fulfill a fetish." She continues.

She looks me over. I stand and take my long summer dress off. My legs are bare and shaped from the high rise of my shoes.

My creamy thighs are thick, and firm. My natural arse is fat and smooth, the blue swim thong is riding high between my cheeks.

My stomach is soft, and in proportion to my size. I have an hourglass figure, but at 5' 8" I'm tall for a woman, heels make me tower.

My 38F tits are bursting out of my bikini top. She almost spits her drink out when she sees this.

I sit back down and pick up my drink. She joins me on the sofa, our knees touch, as she rubs her hand down the inside of my thigh. It sends a tremble through me.

We drink and kiss. We kiss deeply. I reach out and go to her bikini top. I feel her breasts.

"Don't take it off." She asks. "I want to enjoy us in our bikinis. I love wearing it, and I find you very hot in yours. We've got plenty of time."

We sit on the sofa kissing and fondling each other. Her perfume is subtle and sweet.

"Give me a little spin." She smiles.

I comply, standing, I slowly turn on my heels. My back to her, I widen my stance, she looks at every inch of me. My feet, ankles, white toned calfs, and creamy thighs.

She views my arse, and the disappearing fabric of my bottoms. She checks out my wide hips and waist, and the massive over-spilling rack. She appreciates my face with light make up, red lips and brunette bob hair cut.

I sip my drink and turn my back again. I arch my back showing her the full view of my barely covered arse. She sits forward on the edge of her seat and strokes my legs.

She places a finger under the fabric of the disappearing bikini, and gently tugs it free from between my cheeks. Her long light blue fake nail grazes my arse cheek as she re-arranges the garment.

She places a hand on each hip, and kisses up the back of my legs.

"This is so fucking hot!" She states.

"Come on!" She pulls herself up using my legs for support. She picks up the bottle and tops our glasses up. Keeping hold of the bottle and her glass in one hand she tugs me along with the other.

She leads me into a small bedroom. It is smart and clean. She puts our glasses and bottle down on the corner table. She crouches and pulls a box from under the bed.

She opens the lid, its piled high with different sexual items, toys, bondage gear and ropes. She looks at me. I'm aroused, "Wanna play?" she asks tugging out a strapon.

"I'm game, if you are?" I bargain.

She smiles "Good!"

We both kneel on the bed, we kiss and stroke each others softness and smooth skin. She eagerly puts her face in my cleavage, her hands disappear under the fabric of my top and she squeezes the mams, my nipples grow against her eager palms.

We kiss, our tongues meet and swirl in each others soft wet mouths. They intertwine and our saliva combines the coolness and taste of the champagne we've been sipping.

My crotch is growing hot, and is leaking into the fabric of my bikini bottoms. My bikini top pings upwards and she frees my breasts. The strings are hanging round my back and from my neck.

She turns her attention and feasts on my hard nipples. I quietly moan, enjoying the attention I'm receiving. She sucks hard on my tits, enjoying their pillowy sensation. My melons are heavy, and round.

My hands are on her waist, holding her closely. She uses her other hand to slide between my legs into my bikini bottoms. The slick juice of my pussy makes her finger skid through the swelling lips of my bald cunt.

My hands slide down her waist and over her thick hips and pull at her bottom ties. They fall away and her hairy cunt is dripping wet. The feel of her bush surprises me, I wouldn't have guessed she'd have such a hairy mound, her bikini line was so well maintained.

I smudge her glistening wetness through her pubes. I rub her cunt gently as she finds the expectant hole of my fanny. She slides a finger in and looks up at me as she starts to fuck my love hole. Her long nail didn't hurt my walls, but it caused a strange sensation.

I lean my head down to take her tongue back into my mouth. I suck it in and we kiss, exchanging sexual moans. Her hole is easily accepting of my finger, I plunge two of my short nailed fingers into her and she jolts against them.

We start fucking at the same pace, driving each other to cum. We both moan, and breathe into each others mouths.

The pace picks up and she's opening her legs begging me to fuck her faster and harder. She moans louder and her finger fires home into my tunnel. I explode over her and I feel the spasms of her muscles against my fingers signal her climax.

She smiles and leans over grabbing the strapon. "Worn one of these before?" She questions putting the bulbous head into her mouth.

"No, but I'll give it a go." I take it from her and she helps me into it. There's nothing for me, but the straps are tight, the tool is right against my sex. Its in place over my bikini.

"Do you have any condoms?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

I shrug, "Show me that fat arse." I turn her round and she moves her arse into full view. She opens a drawer and grabs some Durex lube. "Use plenty, its tight in there!" She states.

The tube is squeezed over her dirt box. I massage her hole. Its a heavenly site, her round arse, and the hole, waiting, and winking at me.

I get the head of the strapon. I use one hand to push it into the hole. My other hand holds her hip. I push, gently, I squeeze more lube over her hole and down the shaft. I drive the head in.

She is bent over, legs spread wide under her, her waist arches forward to provide easier penetration. She squeals and groans. I slowly slide in and out of her.

She is whining, I pick up the pace as her arsehole starts getting used to the girthy member stretching her hole. I go faster a little more, she's complaining more loudly but I ignore her. Three of her fingers massage her front slit as I fuck her.

I can imagine her bowels being completely battered by the big veiny dick thats smashing her back alley.

She moans, I'm hammering away. Streaks of shit appear on the member as it withdraws. She groans as she backs onto the dick. She wails as she comes from the arse fucking she's received. As I pull out, she gapes a little.

The white sheets weren't the right choice for our arse play. She helps me out of the harness. "Your turn now." She takes it and steps in.

This is raw dirty sex, I don't care. "Not my cunt please!" I say. "Nope, don't worry." She replies.

I'm on all fours. She's face first in my arse having pulled my sodden bikini bottoms down the back of my thighs. She's swirling her tongue round my back entrance. I feel her playing and teasing with her tongue and fingers.

She squirts lube between my crack. The dirty used cock is heaving into my hole. My shitter has got used to being fucked, the plastic cock enters virtually unimpeded and travels quickly up the tunnel.

It surprises me, and it surprises my assailant just as much. She's kneeling behind holding my waist and gives me a good hard fucking.

The relentless fucking is strong, well timed and fierce. She keeps pace well, and I try to back onto her further as she batters my box on the inward shove.

My shitter feels battered from this dirty hammering. The slimy sensation of this buggering is turning me on no end. I offer words of encouragement to maintain her beating of my arse.

Soon I'm losing my balance. I drop face first, and cum like an animal. She keeps going and my legs and arms shake under me. I swear the cock is hitting some major internal organs. I groan, and we come to a stop.

The cock slurps on its exit from my slippery slack arse. She kneels back admiring her work and feels my dirty, ruined bottom hole.

She bends over and kisses my arse cheeks. She is smiling broadly. "I'll get a towel, and wash this up. Do you want to top us up before we have another go?" She gets up and walks out.

I survey the stinking room, the duvet is a mess. I'm looking forward to the next shafting.

I top up our glasses and sip my drink. My butt feels inside out, I don't want to look at it, it feels sore and properly buggered. I feel like a real slut that has no shame. I wonder what my friends and family would think if they knew what I get up to.

My blue, pants are round my knees, I lift my huge tits back into the too small bikini top.

I hear a tap running in the bathroom. I listen as she washes the toy in the sink. A cupboard door opens and shuts, and her foot steps signal she's on her way back.

"I found these in the cupboard." She smiles and throws the johnnies to me, they land in my lap. "A towel to freshen up with." She passes me a soft white towel. "Here's another we can put on the bed." She lays it out a little too late.

"And one for me!" She places hers still folded on the bed. She picks up her drink and sips.

I don't use my towel just yet. "Do you have another towel." I hold the soft white towel in my hand feeling the fabric. "It's nice and white, just wondered if there was anything... hmm... well... more suitable."

"I just don't want your lovely towels ruined." I continue.

She looks at me and frowns. "I only have white, but something to think about for next time."

She moves over to me, as I clean myself up. She offers a kiss and pulls my head into her fat tits. I kiss, lick and play with them. I take her top off releasing their magnificence. Her nipples are firm round and light pink. The circles are broad. I suck her nipples into my mouth, she strokes my hair as I do.

"I want to fuck you now?" She asks. I lie back onto the bed, I grab a pillow cover it in the towel and put it under my bum. She pulls my bottoms off, she places my left ankle over her right shoulder and holds my right ankle out of the way.

My slit is open and ready. Like a seasoned pro, the head of the tool is resting against the hole of my cunt. She guides it into me handsfree. She knows what she's doing.

She pushes in, its squeezed between the walls of my love tunnel. "Fuck me hard!" I demand.

She drives it in and out of me, its strong and passionate. I'm being fucked on my back, watching this thick girl go to town hammering my fanny.

The strapon is so big, I think its going to hit my spine. My vagina is expelling goo and liquid, I feel it dribble, and hear the soggy sound of my hole being fucked.

Her tits are swinging with her, thrusts. She is panting, and holding me open to get an unobstructed access. I moan in time with her fast heavy pace.

I feel my lips and tunnel suck the member back in on its withdrawal. The room smells of sex, and the bed is creaking with the motion of this girl fucking me, a heavy milf. Only god knows what her downstairs neighbours must think.

She's grunting, I'm groaning, the beds creaking. The cock is schlurping in and out of my growling hole.

I feel the force of an orgasm rise through me, I plead with her "faster, harder." She complies, she smashes and batters me.

My arse was sore, now my cunt is painful from the constant hard drilling. I spray more cum over the clean towel. Her hot sweaty body collapses on mine and we lie and hug for a minute or two.

"I know, kitchen!" She commands. She removes the harness from her waist and helps it back onto me.

She pulls me up and leads me in a fucked daze to the kitchen. She turns her back to me and raises her leg onto the kitchen worktop and leans her body forward, presenting herself to me.

I glimpse her sore arsehole and her swollen cunt beneath her bush. I guide the used member into her hole. My slick slime, helping to slide the plastic cock deep into her hole.

The kitchen is small. She yelps as I push deep, the cacophony of sexual sounds echo off the walls. She braces against the kitchen top, and the tiled walls. I fuck her hard and true.

My pace is fast and remorseless, she is screaming with each ramming of the hard cock up her dribbling love hole. We jump for a second as the chopping boards balancing at the end of the counter slip over with a crash.

"Don't fucking stop. Fuck my nasty cunt." She shouts.

I'm driving at her, impaling this bitch from behind. She is rocking back to take more, her hungry hole takes the whole shaft, the full hilt. She wants more than I'm capable of giving her.

I grab her waist and pull her more forcibly onto the cock. Suddenly she cums and goes limp. I thought she'd never blow, but she's noisy and appreciative.

She gets off the counter. We are both spent and in need of a rest. I look at the clock on the wall.

"What time do you need to go?" she looks at me.

"I'm in no rush. What time do you want me gone?" I counter.

We've been fucking for hours. The neighbours might be complaining if it goes on for much longer. She grabs a clean tea towel and cleans herself. The dirty cow passes it to me. I use it too.

Her charm, politeness and smiles have disappeared. I realise she must be a proper dirty nympho.

"You can spend the night if you like." She shoots a look of 'don't fucking let me down' at me. "I need to make a call, but I can do," I reply.

"Great, where's the wine?" I follow her back to the bedroom, she passes me my glass and tops us both up. The bottle is empty now.

She grabs the towels and walks into the lounge. She throws them onto the floor and puts the tv on. MTV base comes on. I stand there and drink my Champagne.

She takes the harness from around my waist and buries her face between my legs. She starts licking and cleaning me up. Her appetite is serious, who am I to stop her.

I take the back of her head and angle myself to give her the best access. I force her into me and don't give her an inch for breath. She grips my legs and goes to town.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers