All Comments on 'Came Back for You'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KijahahahaKijahahahaover 1 year ago

Wow. Now that's a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, fantasy or not! There is nothing more exciting than having a pretty young woman take over a man's life, then to top it off she also took over his wife's life too! Jukebox, you have written many mind control stories and this is perhaps the best. I LOVE female domination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I think this is one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo, dude.

kikosukikosuover 1 year ago

Damn. Yeah i have to second people below. Might be one of your best stories on this site.

Characters are well defined and living, your prose is always great and this story hits a great mix between scary and hot. Real good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bunch of gobbledy goop make believe......... this never happens unless you are hallucinating on drugs and alcohol and then it is not human hypnosis. wild imagination ..........

mia_deniermia_denierover 1 year ago

What a sensual story dripping with eroticism. This is one of your best stories ever, (not the first time I say this). Would love to see a sequel in an everyday life setting. How Claire is molding their marriage into something new with new perspective. With a deep focus on Claire, so deep that Joyce wouldn't be allowed to feel the cock of her husband inside her anymore. No that pleasure would be gone for Joice. Only if she would beg, beg in the right way, she would be allowed to watch sitting on a chair, how Rob is making love to Claire or how he fucks her hard and deep, however Claire wants it. Joice would be allowed to watch and fuck herself with a dildo, while praising Claire for helping her to become a better wife ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous