Came Back for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire crossed the room in a few swift strides, yanking down his sweatpants and boxers with a single smooth gesture, guiding him onto his back on the living room floor. "You'll see soon just how good it can be," she purred, straddling his waist with her skirt billowing around them and grinding against his cock. Her silken panties brushed up and down the length of his shaft, again and again, driving Rob into an absolute frenzy of arousal. "You'll be happy to welcome me to stay with you. We can be discreet for a few years, until the boys move out. Then we won't need to hide it anymore."

She hooked her panties over to the side with one finger, sinking down onto Rob's cock with a grunt of pure, animal lust. "This is all you needed, Rob. Someone to show you what you've been denying yourself for too long. Someone to offer themselves to you both, a lover who can help you open up to all those experiences and all those desires and all those pleasures you never knew you always wanted. Don't think about it anymore. Experience it. Enjoy it. Surrender to it. Surrender to me."

"...surrender," Rob sighed out, the clenching vise of Claire's wet pussy squeezing the last remaining thoughts out of his brain. His hips rose and fell instinctively now, pumping into her again and again as she drove her body down to meet each thrust. His blurred, foggy vision could see the utter joy on her face, the excitement not just of sex but of a long-time fantasy fulfilled. This was everything Claire wanted. And as deeply entranced as he was, Rob couldn't help wanting it too.

"That's... oh yes," Claire groaned, speeding up the pace of their fucking. Her ass slapped his thighs again and again, faster and harder, making a smacking noise that only intensified the throbbing arousal between Rob's legs. "Surrender. Surrender. Surrender. S-s-surrender...." It was only when she began to pant and stutter that Rob realized he was chanting the words right along with her. He didn't remember starting. He didn't remember anything but the sheer, ecstatic rightness of the word inside his head. He was going to surrender now. And it felt so, so fucking good.

"Surrender, surrender, s-s-s--" Claire broke off at last, her pussy clenching around his shaft and imprisoning it within her slick, hungry warmth as she came hard. It was all too much for Rob, he couldn't fight the aching need that pulsed within his cock or the desperate desire to be owned that she'd fanned from spark to flame over the course of their lovemaking. His balls tightened and released, and he knew he'd lost the battle once and for all when he felt his semen spurt deep into her soaking cunt.

THE END

12