Camera Time

Story Info
Finding a camera while packing leads to fun.
1k words
3.75
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cleaning out the closet when I found a camera that looks expensive. I don't remember buying him this so where is it from. I walked into the bedroom passing boxes and bubble wrap on the way.

"Where the hell did this come from?" Bassir was sitting on the floor grabbing a box. I've never seen that box before. It was all black with a lock on it. "Hold the fuck up what's in that box?" He looked surprised and shrugged.

"It's nothing Tyrell. Where did you find the camera?" I glared at him setting the camera down.

"Tell me what's in the box Bassir. Now." He sighed and went into his pocket. He pulled out a key and unlocked the box. Inside was all types of freak shit. It was dildos, handcuffs, nipple clamps, and way more freak nasty shit. "When the hell you get all this."

"I been had it you just didn't know." I pulled my hair in a ponytail because I was starting to get hot.

"Why, we been dating for a whole year; I think I should've known you got secret cameras and dildos." He groaned sitting on the bed. I sat on his lap so I could lean down and kiss him.

"Charm got me those as a joke a couple months before I met you. I never threw em' away because I felt like it would be a waist. I thought you wouldn't like them so I never brought them up. The camera was a gift from a teacher back in high school. I thought I wanted to become a photographer."

"Have you ever put things in dudes asses." He laughed, throwing his head back. His chocolate skin was glowing as always and his smile was turning me on.

"Once before. Little thugs like you love that shit." I pouted pushing him.

"I'm not a little thug you know that. Don't play with my name." That smile was stuck on his face.

"I'm sorry Babyboy." He grabbed my hips thrusting up rubbing against my dick. "Let me make it up."

"No yo ass always horny." He sat up putting me on the bed.

"Your one to talk who was the one trying have shower sex after morning sex today." He grabbed the camera clicking a button before setting it down.

"Well I hadn't seen you in days and I missed yo dick." He came back to the bed moving the box and laying on top of me.

"I wanna make a movie." He kissed up my neck stopping at my ear.

"Bassir." I moaned out clutching his shoulders. He sat up taking off his shirt and shorts. "What I tell you about not wearing underwear. Imma have to beat yo ass."

"I wanna see you try." Truth is even though we are about the same height and size Bassir would beat my ass.

"Don't cry when you lose." I climbed back on him. He grabbed my ass and started kneading it.

"Do you wanna try something new." He smirked, slipping his hands into my sweats. I felt his fingers rubbing my hole making me moan.

"Fuck, you not playing are you." His finger slipped in but stopped. He kept it there while he started kissing me. Fucking him is something new every time. The way he handles me is always different. The first time was soft but now he is making sure I feel every part of him.

"Take it all off in front of me and go slow." I got up with a smile. His finger slipped out making me groan. I grabbed my shirt pulling it over my head slowly. He grabbed a black butt plug and a bottle of lube out of the box. I felt his stares while pulling down my sweats.

He grabbed my hips, turning me around and bending me over in front of him. I felt a lick then he started rubbing the plug on my hole. His hand reached around and started slowly stroking me. He gave me long slow strokes while still teasing my hole with the toy.

"Ah Bassir can you speed it up."

"Patience babyboy." I felt the toy start to slip into me till it was all the way in. "Are you okay? Does that feel good?"

"I-Uh yeah it's good." He turned me so I was facing him. His hands stayed stroking while he stared into my eyes. He kept a steady pace not going fast or slow. "You're teasing me and I don't like it." I mumbled out just above a whisper.

"I like teasing you." The plug and the steady jerk had me hazy. I climbed on him and started grinding into him. His dick was rubbing against mine making me feel dizzy. "But I'll speed up if you want me to." He quickly pulled out the plug and plunged his dick in me.

"Fuck you." I grabbed his shoulders panting trying to pull off.

"Don't run Tyrell. This is what you wanted, right?" I nodded trying to get used to the sting.

No matter how much we have sex his dick always leaves me hurting by the end.

"You're harder than usual maybe it's the camera or maybe the toy. Have I found a new kink." He teased slowing his thrust down. "I want you to show me how bad you want it."

I started going faster. Bouncing up as far as I could I slammed back down making us both moan out. I leaned down still bouncing on him. His dick sliding in and out was addictive.

"I'm cumming." I said into his shoulder. My dick was rubbing against his torso giving it the right amount of fiction.

"Hold it and wait for me." He flipped us so I was on all four and he was pounding away. He grabbed my hands forcing them behind my back so he could get control. "Fuck." I felt him pull out and flip me back over. He started jerking us fast at the same time.

"B-Bassir."

"Fucking hold it." I arched my back starting to feel slight pain in my dick for how long I've been holding it. "Okay now." We both shot at the same time. Some landed on my face and down my chest. He leaned down licking it off my cheek while I still twitched from how powerful the orgasm was.

"That was so fucking amazing." He chuckled grabbing me in his arms.

"You're a star."