Camera Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca leaned into the table, moving her head closer to Natasha's in order to hear her better over the music. "Was it really as big as he says it is?" Rebecca asked. She turned over to Leon and explained to him, "Natasha hooked up with Anthony recently and that is who we're talking about."

"Oh yeah, bigger," responded Natasha, opening her arms wide to demonstrate. "It was long and thick and the hugest I have ever seen. I was amazed and when he put it in me, it was like nothing I ever felt before. Seriously, I don't know how I'm going to have sex with a regular guy after that."

At that moment, Anthony approached the two girls and Leon. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a tight-fitting pair of blue jeans. Both showed off his considerable muscles. Anthony grinned and politely asked, "Would you like to dance."

"I'm sorry Anthony," responded Natasha. "I am still tired from last night." Natasha smiled seductively at him and gave him a wink.

"Actually, I wasn't asking you, Natasha," Anthony explained with a sly grin on his face. "I wanted to know if Rebecca wanted to dance with me."

Rebecca's eyes lit up. She quickly turned to her husband and asked, "Do you mind if I go dance with Anthony for a little bit?" Leon was distracted by Anthony's presence. His eyes squarely focused on the bulge in Anthony's pants. Because his pants were tight, Leon could tell he had to be pretty well hung. If Anthony wasn't aroused at all, then Natasha wasn't exaggerating at all in her story. "Ok then, let's go," Rebecca cheerfully said, taking Anthony's arm and leading him to the dance floor.

Leon was struck by surprise. He had been so distracted that he hadn't responded to his wife's question. He didn't want her to dance with Anthony but his lack of a response had seemed like he condoned it. Leon suddenly felt sick to the stomach. It was as if he had eaten a piece of dread and now that dread was going through his intestines. All he could do is watch from the table as his wife danced with Anthony.

Anthony was an excellent dancer. He used his strong arms to guide Rebecca across the dance floor. The music being played represented what one would expect from a mainstream modern dance radio station, mostly hip hop and R&B. Dancing to the music required close contact. Rebecca's breasts, most of the flesh hanging out of the top of her skimpy outfit, jiggled as she was moved around and would then mash up against Anthony's hard chest. Leon knew that Anthony must be able to feel his wife's breasts pushing up against his chest. Worst of all was the genital grinding. Anthony would push his pelvis up against Rebecca's. Leon knew the bulge in Anthony's jeans must be rubbing right up against his wife's vagina, covered only by the thin material of her dress and panties. The sight was unbearable for Leon. Anthony had his hand on Rebecca's lower back and a few times Anthony could swear he saw him grope her ass.

Leon realized he had to do something or else he'd go crazy sitting there. When the next song stopped playing, he stood up and walked over to Rebecca and Anthony on the dance floor. He stepped in-between the two and turned toward Rebecca. "Can I dance with my wife now," he asked nervously.

Anthony stepped away but Rebecca shook her head. "I'm tired of dancing, honey," she responded to Leon. "I'm going to go sit down for a while." Rebecca headed back over to the table with Natasha while Anthony went to ask another girl to dance with him.

Leon followed his wife back to the table and sat down next to her. He looked over and noticed the bottom of her dress was wet. Leon was shocked. He couldn't let this one go. He leaned over and quietly whispered in Rebecca's ear, "Your dress is all wet down there."

Rebecca shrugged her shoulders at Leon and responded, "Take it easy, dear. I was just having fun. I guess I got all worked up and started sweating. It happens."

Leon doubted that it was just sweat but he didn't want to embarrass her in front of her friend so he kept silent. He figured he would have a chance to raise the issue later. Unfortunately, no such chance was given. Rebecca talked with Natasha for a little while longer and then the guests were asked to leave so those on the TV show could go to some celebrity party at a night club. Leon was forced to bid farewell to his wife and drive back home alone. It was half way through the show's filming; Leon would have to wait three more weeks for things to return to normal.

Leon did not hear from Rebecca for the next few days. Then when he was at work one afternoon, he received a phone call from his wife. "Rebecca? What's up?" Leon asked through the phone in his office.

Rebecca responded, her voice stuttering a bit, "Hey L-Leon! What's upp?" she asked in an odd tone. Judging from her voice, she sounded completely hammered. "I wanted to ask your permission before I do something."

"Could you talk a little louder, I can't hear you very well," responded Leon. He walked over to his office's door and closed it so he could hear his wife better. "You sound drunk, Rebecca. What did you want to ask me about?"

"I'm not drunk, honey," Rebecca said with a hiccup. "Well, a bunch of the housemates are going out to the hot tub and they wanted me to come with them but I thought I'd ask you about it first because I didn't want you to get upset with me."

Leon sat down on his chair, holding the receiver up against his ear. "What!?" he exclaimed to Rebecca. "Why would I care if you go into a hot tub or not? I don't understand why you are calling me at work for this."

Rebecca remained silent for a moment. Her voice then responded angrily, "You are always working, Leon! You never have enough time for me. I just wanted to get your permission before I go skinny dipping with some of the guys here."

"Skinny dipping!?" Leon yelled into the phone receiver. "You're a married woman. Of course I forbid you from doing that. I don't want you being naked around a bunch of other guys." Leon snarled, slamming his fist down on his desk.

Rebecca responded defensively, "You're being completely unreasonable! You spend so much time at your work but when I want to have a little fun, then I'm not allowed. Why do you get to tell me what to do?"

Leon clenched his fist and tried to clam down. He didn't want to scream and cause concern amongst the other people at the office. Calm and collected, Leon struggled to speak politely to his wife, "Honey, you are the one who is being unreasonable here. It is reasonable for one spouse to forbid the other from consorting with the opposite sex naked in a hot tub on national television! And yes, I am at work right now because I have a job. It is 2:00 p.m. and most people are at work doing things that actually move society along."

"You dick!" screamed Rebecca over the phone. She began crying and quickly hung up before Leon had a chance to respond. Leon was shocked and exasperated. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He hoped that his wife would call him back and apologize for her drunken behavior but he did not hear back for her for an entire week.

One week after the incident between him and his wife, Leon hoped the television episode of that day could provide him with insight into what happened since his wife had not called him back. Once again, Leon gathered with his friend Frank to watch the reality TV show after work.

The show focused on some of the other housemates but eventually shifted to Rebecca. Unsurprisingly, Anthony was the one who had the idea of inviting her along with Brian to go skinny dipping in the hot tub. Rebecca was drunk but refused until they pressured her into at least calling Leon and asking if she could do it. The show then depicted the telephone call from Rebecca's perspective. After she hung up crying, Anthony gave her a big hug and said, "Hey, forget about him. Why don't you just have some fun and relax a little bit?"

Leon expected his wife to politely refuse but was shocked when she nodded her head and agreed to go along with Anthony. Leon turned to Frank and said, his voice quivering, "I don't know what I'll do if she gets naked with that guy. She's my wife and I should be the only one who gets to look at her breasts."

Rebecca went upstairs to change and Anthony and Brian headed out to the hot tub. Much to Leon's relief, when Rebecca came outside she was in a bikini. She slowly climbed up the step and placed her leg into the water, slowly settling her body down across from Anthony and diagonally from Brian.

"Come on, why don't you take off your top for us?" Anthony asked aggressively causing Rebecca to shake her head negatively. "Both Brian and I are nude under here, it'll help you relax," Anthony tried to convince her to remove her bathing suit. "Just be adventurous for once."

To Leon's utter horror, his wife finally nodded her head and reached behind her back. One little snap was all it took to let her large breasts come bouncing into view. On the television program being broadcast on cable, the breasts were blurred out but to Brian and Anthony, they were very much in clear view. Leon screamed at the television screen but it was pointless. Both of the men leaned forward to get a better look at Rebecca's wonderful breasts and it was not long before both began feeling and squeezing them with their hands. Rebecca never objected, letting both men grope her chest. Brian commented to her, "Oh man, look at these melons. They're wonderful."

After the excitement had subsided, both men gave Rebecca her space. It was not long after that the men began urging her to take off her bottom as well. Once again, Rebecca refused but the men broke her down. Rebecca agreed conditionally, "Fine, I'll show you but you absolutely cannot touch this time."

Rebecca stood up in the hot tub and removed her bottom, revealing her private parts for the pleasure of the two men and the cameraman. Of course, like her breasts, her vagina was completely blurred on the cable broadcast. Leon was shocked at how slutty his wife had just acted on national television. Rebecca sat down and began to talk with Brian and Anthony some more, both of whom flirted with her. All of a sudden, Anthony leaned forward and Rebecca yelped. Quickly, she climbed out of the side of the hot tub and walked away.

"What the hell was that!" yelled Leon as he leapt up. Leon grabbed his remote. Because he had a DVR recorder, Leon had the ability to rewind the program he was currently watching. He went back and watched the incident again and then another time but he couldn't tell what happened. It had to have been something under the water.

"You can't make it out but I think Anthony pushed his cock into your wife's vagina and it surprised her," Frank commented quietly and calmly as he gave Leon a concerned look.

"WHAT!" screamed Leon. Leon began to pace around the carpet in front of his television. Finally, Leon stopped and remarked, "I think I'm going to be sick." He ran to the bathroom and vomited into his toilet. Frank took the opportunity to slip out and leave his friend to collect his thoughts. Leon sat back down, struggling not to cry. A few minutes later, the phone rang. "Hello?" Leon answered in an emotionally strained voice.

"Leon, it's me, Rebecca," the concerned voice came over the other end. "Look, I know this has gotten way out of hand and you'd be very upset. I just want to say that I was drunk when this happened and I didn't mean to hurt you. I regret doing it and I really hope you'll forgive me."

"I don't know," Leon responded as he held back tears. "You let those two guys see you naked. I have to ask, when I saw you jump out of the water, did Anthony stick it inside of you?"

"No, no, honey" responded Rebecca. "Let me explain what happened. I got mad at you and so that is why I was showing off to those other guys but I never intended to fuck them. When I was sitting there, something kept hitting my hand under the water. First I thought it was Anthony playing games with me by grabbing my hand but then I realized both of his arms were out of the water. His cock was so long and big that it could reach all the way across and smack against my hand. The next time he did it, I responded with an automatic reflex. I grabbed it and I admit that I might have held on a little longer then I should of. I was surprised by how hard and big it was. I couldn't really see it under the water but I could feel it. Anyways, I gave him the wrong impression by doing it and he thought it was an invitation to lean over to put it inside of me. I felt the head of it press up against my vagina. It was almost inside of me, it even touched my clit but I yelled and moved before it went in. He never penetrated or touched my insides, just rubbed it up against the outside of my vagina.

Leon let out an uneasy sigh. "I just don't know, honey," he responded. "You still got naked for them. But I am relieved that he didn't go inside of you. I just think I'm going to have trouble trusting you after that. You understand, right?"

Rebecca responded, "Yeah, I can understand that. Honey, I am going to make this up to you. It got way too out of hand. I swear to stop flirting and I promise not to do any more. I'm going to call you every day for the rest of the time I'm here. Can you please forgive me? I'm so sorry."

"I guess so," sighed Leon. He still felt a little sick about the whole situation but he felt his wife was making an honest attempt to redeem herself. Leon believed that everyone made mistakes sometimes and Anthony's cock never actually entered inside of his beautiful wife. Sure, some guys got to see her naked but she remained unspoiled. "Just understand I might be suspicious for a while after this but if you keep your word, I'll forgive you."

Rebecca and Leon talked for a while about different things. It was an awkward conversation but it helped improve and mend their strained relationship. Rebecca kept good on her promises. She called Leon everyday for the rest of her time at the television show. Leon continued to watch every episode and was glad to see that Rebecca had stopped flirting and interacting with the men on the show. Leon did receive some odd looks from people he passed by on the street or at work. Clearly people felt he had taken a whore for a wife but Leon knew it would blow over and didn't worry too much about it. He worked and lived in Los Angeles and people were more sexualized and superficial here.

Finally, the reality television show ended. Leon made his third trip up to the Beverly Hills mansion to pick up his wife. When Rebecca saw him, she ran up to him and embraced him tightly. "I missed you so much!" she said to him. "I love you."

Leon hugged his wife back and smiled at her, "And I love you too." The couple bid farewell to the cameras and Leon took Rebecca back to their apartment in the same red convertible she had arrived in. Despite all that had happened, the couple talked and flirted with each other just as they had done so before Rebecca's appearance on the television show. It was like nothing had happened and their relationship was back to normal.

Not all was the same between the couple, however. For one, Rebecca's appearance on the show really boosted her career. She began receiving calls and offers to audition in all sort of things, bands, commercials, talk shows, plays, etc. The show had succeeded in boosting Rebecca's profile. She was now a celebrity.

The second big change for the couple involved their sex life. Previously to appearing on the show, Leon and Rebecca had sex almost everyday. But ever since she got back, Rebecca seemed reluctant. The first night she was home, she told Leon she was too tired. She said the same the second and third nights. When Leon became upset on the fourth night, she agreed to oral sex. Leon happily went down on his wife, probing the inside of her vagina with his warm, wet tongue. He drove her wild but unfortunately it was too wild. She told him she was too tired to reciprocate afterwards. Subsequent sessions resulted in a similar ending. Rebecca would receive oral sex from Leon and would then tell him she was too tired, would fall asleep, or give him a half-hearted handjob. The couple's sex life just hadn't recovered like the rest of their relationship.

Not too long after his wife returned, Leon ran into Frank at work. "How is the divorce going between you and Rebecca?" Frank asked Leon curiously.

"Divorce?" Leon responded in a confused voice. "I'm not getting divorced Frank. I thought I told you before. You were wrong about what happened in the hot tub. She didn't let Anthony put it inside of her, he just surprised her. I decided to forgive her and keep her as my wife."

"I know but what about when she had sex with Anthony?" asked Frank. "I mean, the first time in the hot tub was no big deal but the second time would have bothered me if I was in your position. I'm really surprised you are willing to let that go."

"What the hell are you talking about Frank?" Leon said, raising his voice in an annoyed tone. "I watched every episode of that goddamn show in its entirety. There was no second time. You must be dreaming."

"I'm not dreaming," Frank responded defensively. "You must not have been paying attention. Look, if your wife is not home tonight, I'll show you what I'm talking about. You must have missed that episode."

"Ok, whatever Frank. You can come over if you want but you're not proving anything. I watched every single episode and I trust my wife. She made a promise to me and I believe her."

Frank arrived at Leon's house later that night. Rebecca was out auditioning for a part in a commercial. "Here, I've got my proof right here," Frank said to Leon, holding up an unrated DVD containing the reality TV series that Rebecca had appeared on. "This must have been cut for the cable TV broadcast."

Leon's eyes bulged. "What the fuck, there is an unrated DVD?" Leon exclaimed, grabbing the box from Frank. "You fucker, you bought this so you could look at my wife's tits!" Leon yelled at Frank, throwing the box at him. It was horrible enough for Leon to have to deal with the fact that his wife's breasts were exposed to the men around the hot tub at the mansion but an unrated DVD meant any pervert could jackoff to his beautiful wife's body.

Frank grinned sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say; your wife has the greatest tits I've ever seen" Frank responded. "I wanted to see them so I bought this." Frank slipped the DVD into Leon's DVD player and navigated the menu. "You better sit down for this, Leon."

The television screen flickered on. Leon immediately felt uncomfortable. Sitting alone with Frank watching his wife on television was like reliving the hot tub incident all over again. Except this time, it was far worse.

Rebecca was once again naked in the hot tub but this time things were different. Only Anthony was there with her. Brian was nowhere to be seen. Anthony smiled at Rebecca coyly. In a soft tone, he said, "You showed me yours last time and now I'm going to show you mine." Anthony lifted himself from the water, exposing his enormous cock to Rebecca. It was incredibly long and thick. It was much larger then Leon's cock, or almost any cock for that matter. "You can touch it if you want."

Rebecca slid over next to Anthony in the hot tub so that they were both facing the same direction, side by side. Rebecca extended her hand towards Anthony's cock. Her hand could be seen shaking nervously even on the television screen. Finally, her fingers made contact with the flesh of it. She tried to wrap her hand around it but it was too big for her. "It's so huge, much bigger then Leon's" she cooed to him. "I can feel it rumbling in my hand."

Anthony smiled at her. "It feels a lot better inside of you too, or at least that is what a lot of girls have told me," Anthony said seductively. "Why don't you give it a try? I promise you won't regret it."