Camila and the Halloween party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later it was my birthday. We were at home and I'd opened the presents she'd got for me; clothes, some flavoured rums, some games, etc. Cami was a little bit annoyed, apparently one of my gifts hadn't arrived yet though she did have another one that she hadn't shown me yet. She told me I had to go to our bedroom and wait for her there while she got it ready. I went up into the bedroom and, deciding to change my outfit, flicked through the clothes in my wardrobe, trying to decide what to wear. I eventually settled on a red deep plunge crotchless lace teddy. I slipped out of the dress that I had been wearing, but kept my long auburn brown wig on and took off my bra and panties. I checked myself out in the mirror for a moment. If it wasn't for the dick, I thought, most people would probably be none the wiser. I put on the teddy, adjusting my boobs so that they fit in the cups perfectly. I'd not actually tried this outfit on before while wearing my chest plate. It looked perfect. I climbed onto the bed and waited for Camila, scrolling through my phone for a bit. After a while, I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. I could feel the excitement growing inside me. I laid down on the bed, propping my head against the pillows as she stepped into the room. She'd put black lipstick on, had her hair tied into one long braid that reached her butt and was wearing black boots and a dressing gown which she slowly started to untie. The gown slipped off her shoulders, revealing her upper body. She was wearing a black PVC corset that made her tits look fantastic, not that they didn't already. She finished untying her dressing gown and dropped it to the floor, grinning. My jaw dropped as the black strap-on she was wearing sprung up to eye level. It looked to be about four or five inches long and not too thick. I stared at it for a few seconds before a smile formed on my face.

She came over and stood at the foot of the bed. I sat up and gestured for her to join me but she shook her head and folded her arms. I took the hint and scooted over to the end of the bed, looking up at her. She bent down and kissed me on the lips, I could feel the dildo poking into me at the same time. She stopped kissing me and stood up straight again, pointing down at the dildo.

"Suck it." she commanded. I didn't need telling twice and immediately took it into my mouth and began to bob up and down on it. She thrust into my mouth at the same time while running her fingers through my hair. She made me gag a few times when she pushed it all the way into my throat but all that did was make me drool more, making the dildo slicker and easier to deep throat each time. I reached around and grabbed Camila's butt. It was so firm and round and I could get a good handful, but she moved my hand away. "It's not gonna be my arse that's played with today" she said with a cheeky grin. She gently pushed me in the chest and into a lying position. She got on her knees and pulled me so that my arse hovered over the edge of the bed. Then I felt something soft and wet probe my hole. It was her tongue. She'd never done this to me before but it felt amazing! I let out a little moan. After a few minutes, her tongue was replaced with something a little harder and colder but just as wet. She put a lubed finger inside me, then another and moved them around a little, getting me ready for her strap-on. Once she figured I was ready, she stood up, squirted some lube onto the dildo, then started rubbing it all over. When she'd finished, she lined it up with my hole probing it a little, smiled at me, then slowly pushed inside me.

She started off slowly, not pushing all the way in. She would get about halfway before pulling back out, not wanting to go too hard too fast. I had only been fucked once before by the trans woman mentioned previously and she was smaller than the strap-on. Gradually, she began to work the dildo deeper and deeper before eventually, she bottomed out. Grinning, Camila began to fuck me at a steady, but not too quick pace, each time bottoming out and I could feel the dildo rubbing against my prostate. My dick seemed to harden a little bit more with each thrust. Camila leaned over to kiss me, while continuing to fuck me. I used the opportunity to grab a feel of her breasts at the same time. She let me do this for a few seconds before straightening back up. Just then, there was a knock at the door and Camila's eyes lit up. She stopped thrusting but left the dildo inside me.

"That'll be your last present!" she squealed excitedly.

"Just ignore it, I'm sure they'll leave it in the back garden..." I said, eager for her to resume fucking me.

"No no no, I need to go get it now. Wait here." she replied, carefully pulling out of me before throwing on her dressing gown and running down the stairs. I lay there, slightly disappointed, but also wondering what the postman would think if he saw the strap-on poking out of her gown. I could hear some muffled voices and the door shutting followed by Camila's footsteps coming back up the stairs. Then, seconds later, I heard another set of footsteps coming up the stairs. I froze in shock. Had someone snuck in behind her? I didn't want to be caught like I was by some stranger so I reached behind my head trying to grab the quilt to cover myself but couldn't reach it before I heard Camila clearing her throat. I looked up, still spread eagle from when she was fucking me. She walked into the room, followed by someone else. It was Mike. She must have seen the look on my face; half confused and half worried.

"Here's your last present!" she said with a giggle. I sat up and looked from Camila to Mike a couple of times, both of them had wide grins on their faces. It took a minute for everything to settle in. Then, I began to grin as well.

"I love you so much." I said to Camila.

"I know babe." She replied, pulling Mike over so he stood in front of me. "And I'll get to see it this time too!" Mike undid his trousers and pulled them down, along with his boxers, freeing the dick that I had very much enjoyed sucking at the party. And, not gonna lie, I'd imagined sucking a few times since when having some alone time. I took it in my hand, stroking it a couple of times while grinning at Camila, then guided it towards my mouth. It tasted just as good as last time. It was starting off soft this time though, since Mike had only just got here, so I got to feel it grow its entire length inside my mouth. I looked up at Camila as I sucked; she was biting her lip and watching intently. I decided to give her a proper show by deep-throating Mike and holding him there for a good ten seconds or so before slowly letting his dick slide out of my mouth.

I moved back towards the middle of the bed, inviting Mike to join me and getting onto my hands and knees. He got onto the bed, put his dick straight back in my mouth and placed his hand on the back of my head. I closed my eyes as he slowly began to fuck my face. After a minute or two, I felt movement on the bed and then something pressing against my hole. I pushed back as Camila worked the strap on inside me again and began to fuck me in time with Mike. I'd fantasised many times about being fucked like this, either by two guys, two women pegging me, two trans women or some combination of these. This was the first time it had ever actually happened though. The fantasy did not compare to the real thing. The dildo rubbing against my prostate and the fact that Mike was fucking my throat as if he was fucking someone's arse made me as hard as a rock.

I felt a hand take hold of my dick and start to stroke it. Looking down at the black painted nails belonging to the hand, I realised it was Camila. If my dick could have possibly got any harder at that point, it would have done. She managed to continue stroking me as she fucked me without losing her rhythm. This in-sync fucking of both my holes and stroking of my dick was making the urge to cum quickly rise, I could almost feel my cum building up inside me ready to explode. It was like Camila could sense this too somehow as she let go of my dick and slowed down with her fucking before she spoke up.

"I think Mike should have a go on that arse now. Is that what you want babe?" she asked. Oh my god yes! I thought to myself. I mumbled a yes and nodded in response. It's hard to talk when you have a big dick in your mouth. Camila carefully pulled out of me, followed by Mike doing the same. I turned around so that my arse was facing him, still on my hands and knees. Camila undid the strap-on and placed it on the table next to the bed before lying down on her back and positioning herself under me. I leaned over and gave her a deep, tongue-filled kiss while teasing her pussy with my rock-hard dick, rubbing it on her lips. She was already wet. She arched her back a little, trying to get me to push inside. I couldn't keep teasing her like this, so I gave her what she wanted. Her eyes widened and she took a sharp intake of breath as I bottomed out inside her. I stayed like this for a few seconds, both of us staring into each other's eyes when I felt Mike probe the outside of my arse with his lubed-up dick. I turned my head to look at him and noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. I quickly looked back at Camila, a shocked look on my face. She immediately knew what I was worried about.

"It's okay babe, he's been tested and everything. I've been planning this for weeks, I've thought of everything." she said, trying to reassure me. I thought about it for a moment. I knew Camila would make Mike put a condom on if she thought I was even slightly uncomfortable,

but I trusted her and knew she would never put me in any sort of danger.

"Okay." I said, smiling at Camila. Mike placed a hand on my lower back, put his dick up against my hole then slowly started pushing inside me. He was longer and thicker than Camila's strap-on was so, while she had prepared me a certain amount, it still took a couple of minutes of deep breathing and a little bit of pain before Mike was finally all the way in. Once he was, the pain quickly subsided. This was the biggest thing I'd ever had inside me, toy or otherwise, and it took another minute or so for me to relax enough to enjoy it. Mike was patient and stayed still, allowing me to get used to the feeling. Eventually, I began to fuck Camila. Each thrust made Mike's dick slide almost completely out of me before going back deep inside each time I pulled back. It's hard to describe the feeling of fucking someone at the same time as having a dick inside you but all I could say was that it was fucking amazing!

After a few minutes, and once Mike was sure I had gotten used to his dick, he started to thrust into me each time I pulled back, quickly syncing up with me. It was like we had been doing this for years. Every time I fucked Camila faster, he would fuck me faster and every time I wanted to slow things down, he would too. After a few minutes, I heard Camila gasp and felt her legs shaking beneath me as she came to an orgasm. This and the fucking Mike was giving me very nearly sent me over the edge but I absolutely did not want this to be over yet so I somehow managed to power through by slowing down a bit and the impending climax subsided. Once I felt like I wasn't close to cumming anymore, I increased the speed again and leaned down, taking one of Camila's nipples in my mouth, lightly sucking it while taking hold of her other breast and gently squeezing. She threw her head back in pleasure and I started to fuck her even faster. This made her moan loudly and I could tell she was nearing another orgasm which was confirmed only moments later when her legs started to shake even more than last time and I felt her clench on my dick.

This time I couldn't hold it back and my urge to cum completely took over me as I exploded inside Camila with what had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It felt like I was cumming for an age and my legs almost buckled beneath me. I must have shot at least ten times inside her, all the while Mike continued to fuck my arse. Once I'd finished shooting my load, I collapsed onto Camila and gave her a long kiss, both of us breathing heavily. She stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes before pushing my head down towards her crotch. I knew what she wanted. I quickly pulled my dick out of her before putting my head between her thighs and licking up my load that was slowly dribbling out of her, swallowing with enthusiasm. Mike was still fucking me as I did this which made it slightly more difficult but I enjoyed the challenge. Once I'd finished cleaning Camila up, she moved away to the other side of the bed and watched me and Mike.

"I think it's Mike's turn to cum now..." she said with a grin on her face. Mike responded by grabbing hold of my waist and fucking me harder and faster than he had at any point so far. He was hitting my prostate with each hard thrust and I could feel a strange feeling spreading throughout my body. Mike pulled me up so that our bodies were parallel and our heads were next to each other. I turned my head and kissed him as he continued to fuck me. The feeling inside me slowly grew and grew before culminating in what felt like a powerful orgasm except nothing came out my dick, but it caused my legs to shake so much that they gave way beneath me and I fell forward onto the bed, panting heavily.

"Oh my god babe, I think you just had your first anal orgasm!" Camila squealed excitedly and did a little dance. I was still breathing heavily as I tried to get back onto my knees but they gave way again and I just lay there in a state of exhausted bliss. Mike pulled out and gently rolled me over onto my back before pushing back inside me and lifting my legs up so they were on his shoulders and my arse was slightly off the bed and resuming his fucking. My dick had gotten soft after I came inside Camila but Mike fucking me on my back in this position was making it hard again and I could already feel another orgasm building. I was pretty much just laying there letting him fuck me as I barely had any energy to do much else. He started to speed up after a while and I saw his face change as he fought back the urge to cum. It didn't work for very long though as his breathing soon quickened and he grunted as he pushed in balls deep and came to a climax inside me. I could feel his dick twitching as he shot his load deep into my arse and this was enough to make me cum as well as I shot multiple ropes onto my stomach and chest.

I just lay there for a while, breathing heavily. Even though I just came, my dick was still rock hard and didn't seem to plan on going soft anytime soon, at least not as long as Mike was still inside me. Cami moved closer and licked my cum shots off me, swallowing them with a smile before kissing me and stroking my hair.

"You did great, you took it like a champ!" she reassured me. "I could never have taken something that big up my butt."

"Thank you so much for this, it's been amazing." I whispered. She responded with a smile and kissed me again. It was at this point that I could feel Mike slowly pulling his dick out of me. Cami noticed this as well and quickly moved to the foot of the bed near Mike's feet just as he pulled out of me. Since this was the first time that someone had cum inside of me like this, it was a strange sensation feeling it slowly dribble out of me. It was a good strange though and just the thought of having a guy's load inside of me would get me hard pretty quickly from now on. I couldn't see what Cami was doing, but once it felt like all of Mike's cum had leaked out of me, she moved back onto the bed next to me and showed me her cupped hands. She'd collected Mike's thick load and was grinning at me. I opened my mouth allowing her to pour it in. It tasted just as good as at the party. I savoured the taste for a few moments before swallowing it all in one go and licking her hands to get any leftovers. Mike pulled his trousers back up with a sigh.

"I've been wanting that arse since you blew me at the party." he said, buttoning up his trousers and putting on his coat. "If you ever want to do this again, give me a call. I might even have a buddy that would want to join in if you were interested." I looked at Camila, with no expression on my face, waiting to see her reaction. She looked at me with an intrigued look on her face and I responded with the same. With that, Cami threw on her dressing gown and saw Mike to the door while I sat on the bed, excitement building at what could happen in the future.

We were both exhausted after everything so we spent the rest of the day just chilling out at home and talking about what had happened. She told me how much it had turned her on watching Mike fuck me and that she'd been thinking about arranging something like this ever since I first told her that I'd done stuff with guys before. She said she'd even played with herself a few times while imagining somebody fucking me.

"So what did you think about what Mike said about his friend being interested in joining in?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair while curled up on the sofa. Cami jumped up and turned around to face me, scaring me a little.

"Are you kidding!? Just watching Mike fucking you was hot as fuck but two guys spit-roasting my boyfriend? Yes please!" she replied enthusiastically. My heart leaped. Of course, if Camila had said that she wasn't okay with it and that Mike had been a one-time thing, I would have been perfectly happy with that, I love her to bits after all. But the fact that she actually wants it to happen again and with more than one guy made me love her even more than I did already.

"You are the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, I love you." I said, embracing Cami and kissing her passionately.

12