All Comments on 'Camille Ch. 03'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland30 days ago

Yes, for reasons unknown, women (including Camille) whose hair color is that lovely shade of light brown insist on calling it insulting names like "mousy brown" and "dishwater blonde." Low self-esteem is timeless. Why not call it "honey blonde"? Credit to TheGraduate88 for picking up on this subtle bit of American female psychology.

.

The author continues his attempts to educate readers in the fine points of human anatomy. I counted seven technical anatomical terms in this chapter--each lucidly explained, by the way. I suppose the final chapter will end with a quiz. :-)

.

In this chapter the author again demonstrates his appreciation of female bodies that do not meet Playboy Playmate standards: imperfect bodies, bodies that are older, plumper (or else very thin), perhaps stressed by pregnancy and childbirth. Lactation by a woman who has never been pregnant is a new idea to me, but I'll take the author's word for it. Also new to me was that "strapless strap-on" dildo ... but what a great concept! Than one I like a lot. I'm looking forwards to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Camille Ch. 02 Previous Part
Camille Series Info