Camille's New Residency Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie undressed as well, turned off the ligths and laid down next to the drunk girl.

"Hey Camille, do you want to be a good girl for me? You do want to live here for free don't you?" Ellie whispered into Camille's ear. Camille groaned a bit, but noticeably stirred when being called a "good girl". Ellie didn't explain any further before grabbing Camille by the back of her head, guiding it down to her breast and placing the nipple into her mouth. Camille didn't protest, and started sucking and licking, feeling the nipple harden in her mouth.

Ellie was in absolute bliss from the sensation, as she had gradually built up her arousal during the night, imagining what she'd want to do with Camille if given the chance. She started to masturbate with her right hand, her left hand pressing Camille's head into her chest as she loudly made her way towards an orgasm while Camille gradually fell asleep.

**Hi, thanks for reading this first part! Please let me know about any feedback you might have about the story, good or bad. Comments are always appreciated!**

12