Camille's New Residency Ch. 02

Story Info
Camille weighs her options and makes a decision.
5.5k words
4.43
17.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille woke up disoriented and with a headache, as so many times before. She looked around, noticing she was in a strange place. She found herself in a large bed with black covers and a large headboard consisting of metal bars. Camille sat up and leaned against the headboard, looking down to realize that she didn't even recognize what she was wearing. A yellow crop top several sizes too small hugged her chest. Across it "Princess" was spelled with small glittery crystals. Piece by piece, memories of last night began coming back to her, she had practically become an expert on this practice by now. She remembered being seduced by Ellie on the couch, but after that things got really blurry. "God damnit, did we fuck? I thought I was done with girls'' Camille thought to herself as stood up, noticing that she wasn't wearing any underwear, her bald pussy on full display. Camille suddenly got really angry. Ellie had changed her clothing while she was unconscious, that was way over the line! She quickly went around the bed searching for her regular clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. Nor were any other pieces of clothing except the tight crop top she donned.

Angrily Camille walked out of the bedroom into the living room where she had conducted the interview the day prior, the coffee table and chairs facing each other had been moved into some other room. The smell of fried eggs was in the air, and she followed the sound of crackling butter into the kitchen where she found Ellie making breakfast. Camille didn't think about how silly she must have looked with her nether region completely exposed and with a childish top on.

"You bitch! What did you do to me last night? And where are my clothes?" she shouted. Camille was fuming with humiliation and rage.

"Nothing you didn't agree to, darling" Ellie confidently said, locking eyes with Camille, a mocking smile on her face.

"But no, we didn't fuck if that's what you mean. You didn't hesitate getting acquainted with my tits though", she taunted.

"And your clothes are in the washing machine, you spilled wine all over them if you don't remember", Ellie explained while looking straight at Camille's exposed pussy without even making an attempt at concealing it. Of course, her story was a lie. She had hidden away the clothes in a locker, it was just an excuse to see how far she'd be able to push the girl's boundaries the first time they met.

"Just give me my clothes and let me go home..." Camille muttered in defeat, thinking that she very well could have soiled her clothes in her drunken state. But it was still over the line changing her clothes while she was down and out.

"Sure thing dear, the program is done in about two hours or so!" Ellie laughed.

"Don't call me "dear" just give me something to wear now, I'm leaving."

Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Of course you are, *sweety*"." Ellie put an annoying amount of emphasis on the last word, making it clear that she didn't respect Camille's plea. She calmly went into the bedroom, and after some rummaging for a bit in the wardrobe she returned with a pair of white thongs with a red heart over where the pubic area would be, as well as a pair of embarrassingly short jeans shorts. Ellie tossed the garments on the floor in a corner of the kitchen, smiling at Camille, daring her to pick them up with her eyes. With darkness in her eyes, Camille bent down to pick them up, and put them on as quickly as she could. At least it was better than nothing. Ellie made sure to get a good look at Camille's plump ass while she knelt down, imagining what she'd do to it if things proceeded according to her plan.

"What a good girl you are, showing off your cute butt to me just for a pair of shorts! See you tonight, be back here by 7 PM if you want to sign the contract!" Ellie called out, waving nonchalantly over her shoulder at Camille as she stormed out of the house.

Dressed in the absurd combination of a childish undersized top and a pair of jeans shorts that perfectly accentuated her butt cheeks, Camille made her way to the bus taking her home. She got a few weird looks from the people at the bus stop, but she was way too hungover and angry to give them a second thought as she pulled up her phone, shooting away a text to one of her regular friends with benefits.

"Yo Mark, my place in 20?". She attached a picture of her kneeling down on the floor with Mark's cock in her mouth that he'd taken of her last week, in order to get him going quickly. She felt an intense need to forget about the humiliating feeling of letting an older woman get her drunk and take advantage of her like that. Conflicting with that emothing though, was the feeling of what else she was even able to do. Was she going to accept homelessnes? Or even worse, ask her friends or family if she could stay with them? No way, she'd never lower herself to that level.

"Meet you there" Mark replied within the minute.

When she got home, Mark was already waiting by the door. Camille sure was tall for a girl, but Mark towered way above her at 6'5", making her a bit weak in the knees as always.

The outfit seemed to resonate intensely with Mark, as he picked her up and carried her to her dorm room as quickly as he could. He threw her down on the bed without a word, pulled her shorts and thong down to her knees, before stopping to look around. The room really was in indescribable disarray. He stopped what he was doing, and sat down next to her.

"Yo Camille, are you really okay?" he probed.

Camille's mind was in "fuck-me-hard-enough-to-forget-my-name-mode" mode, and was entirely unprepared for a question like that. She just broke down at that point. Camille didn't want sympathy, she wanted a distraction.

"Get out. Now!!" Camille shouted at Mark, prompting him to roll his eyes and stood up from the bed. He had enough to deal with himself, and a mentally unstable girl just wasn't anything he had the energy to deal with today. He left Camille on the bed half naked and walked out the door, shaking his head.

Camille left the shorts down at her knees, staring up at the ceiling. She was just too tired to think about it all. She had enough money to last her a few days at max, and no way to pay any potential rent, even if she found another place to stay at. Even less the two rents in advance which was custom for new tenants. Furthermore, no job she'd find would be able to pay her soon enough for her to pay rent. Soon, Camille fell asleep like that. Cirkular thought about work, housing and rent going round and round in her mind.

Several hours later, Camille awoke and got up. She pulled up the shorts and thong to at least cover her privates, and looked at herself in the mirror.

"You're just gonna have to endure some shit for a while, I guess. Maybe you'll even enjoy yourself if you put your mind into it" she muttered to herself in the mirror, as she pulled up her phone. It was 6 PM.

"I'll sign the contract, see you in 45 minutes" Camille typed in a text to Ellie, way slower than how she usually typed. She deliberated for a few seconds before finally hitting "send". There was no ambiguity about what Ellie wanted out of the arrangement if Camille would want to live at her place rent free, so she decided to swallow her pride and got to dolling herself up. Lipstick in the darkest shade of red she owned, mascara, concealer and eyeliner. She spared no expense make up-wise as she imagined what an older woman would like a young, desperate student to look like in their perfect sex fantasy. The clothes were a no brainer, as Ellie had already provided her with her preference, she thought. Camille decided on putting on a lacey bra underneath though, a red one, that was clearly visible outside the embarrassingly small top. She finished up in twenty minutes and started walking out to the bus once again. During the ride there, she started thinking about sex with women, something she'd never imagined herself doing again. Those times last year were just a phase, she'd thought. Something that wasn't worth even mentioning to her friends when asked about it. Now however, she couldn't help but think about Ellie, what she would want to do to her. What Camille would be willing to accept in order to maintain her pride by not letting anyone near her know about her hardships. Camille lingered on the thought of Ellie making her retrieve the slutty pieces of clothing she currently wore from the corner of the kitchen, forcing her to expose her naked butt to her. Why did she dwell on that? Did it excite her, letting others watch her like that? Did she enjoy being treated like a slut? She didn't have the mental energy to process that just now, so she just sat on the bus doing her best to get in the mood for for whatever was to come, in order to save herself for now.

Camille knocked on the door. Noticing that it wasn't closed all the way she walked in right away, announcing her arrival with a press of the door bell. She removed her shoes, listening intently to the now somewhat familiar footsteps approaching around the corner. Ellie appeared in the hallway, now dressed completely different from what Camille remembered from this morning. She wore a short, tight fitting black skirt over a skin tight black latex body, exposing her cleavage more than would ever be socially acceptable out in public. Camille stared wide-eyed at the bizarre change of attire, but didn't comment on it.

"Camille! I had a feeling you'd be back soon. I see you liked my suggestion of an outfit!" she cood caringly, almost too much so as she ignored Camille's obvious efforts to add an extra layer of sexualization to herself. Ellie gestured towards the sofa ushering Camille to take a place. The contract was already laid out on the table. Camille nervously started reading it, while Ellie leaned her latex clad body onto Camille's, preparing to answer any questions she had.

The contract dragged on and on with text, but could be summarized in that nothing written there would be legally binding for anyone. That also entailed that Ellie was free to kick out Camille with no notice at all if she so saw fit, but also that Camille could leave whenever she wanted to since she wasn't forced to pay any rent anyways. The "rules" of the contract mostly consisted of limitations to the tenants freedom. No sexual contacts unless approved by the head of the house, complete subordinance and participation in whatever activities during the day that Ellie saw fit. Ellie would basically be in full control of how Camille would be able to spend her days, although she was to be given time to hang out with her friends and attend most events she wanted to, granted that Ellie would give her permission to do so first. Any ventures out of Ellies care would however have to be well documented, it stipulated.

"View it as a kind of therapy and a path towards getting your life back on track" Ellie whispered in Camille's ear. "My utmost goal is for you to become the best version of yourself that you could ever become".

"What the fuck are you talking about? This just sounds like some kind of perverse power fantasy from your part. Do you mean that you won't make me fuck you?" Camille muttered back.

"All contracts are a give and take! Of course I will never "make you fuck me", but I won't deny that what you've already seen and experienced parts of this arrangement that are representative of what you could expect" Ellie explained teasingly. Camille was hyper aware of how bizarre the entire situation was, her possible "landlord" leaning her latex clad body into her scantily clad one.

Camille closed her eyes for a few seconds and grabbed the pen on the table. Taking in the reality of the situation, she signed her name on the bottom of the document. It wasn't legally binding anyways, so she reasoned she didn't have much to lose.

"Well this is just marvelous!" Ellie exclaimed, standing up hastily and clapped her hands together. She bent down to sign her own name on the paper as well, before forcefully grabbing Camille's hand and pulling the girl to her feet.

"Let's go take a look at your room then!" Ellie bubbled, unable to contain her excitement. Camille suddenly grew shameful, did she just sign a contract for living in a place she hadn't even seen her own part of?

"What do you even do during the day? And how can you afford renting out pieces of a large villa rent free anyways?" Camille inquired nervously as Ellie led her out of the living room unto the door of a room neighboring the bedroom they had slept in the night prior.

"Some clever investments a few years back, don't you mind that, you!" Ellie almost sang.

Ellie swung the door ajar with a wide grin on her face, unto which Camille's jaw dropped and her face turned pale. The room was large, larger than Camille's entire dorm room. In the far corner a king size bed with bright pink covers and pillows, an array of stuffies neatly arranged against the wall, with large, white metals bark in all four corners of the bed. White planks sawed into an arch making up the headboard. The walls were covered with wallpapers in a similar shade of pink, with rainbows and flowers all over them. A white door loomed in the far right of the room, and a fluffy pink carpet covered most of the floor. Next to the entrance was a pink desk with nothing currently on it, and an office chair covered in pink and white stripes situated next to it. The color scheme of the room almost intensified Camille's headache.

"Isn't it marvelous?!" Ellie exclaimed, seeking eye contact with Camille, who looked at the almost completely pink room in disbelief.

"I'd...I'd... never sleep a night here you weirdo" Camille snapped and attempted to turn around and walk away.

Ellie quickly placed a hand on Cammille's left breast, pinching roughly over where her nipple was.

"Aren't you forgetting that you have nowhere else to go? Unless you want to tell your friends and parents that you've failed miserably in your first year of med school...?" she asked calmly.

Camille flinched and remained in place, a shiver running down her spine out of shame, pain and just a sliver of arousal that she'd never admit to feeling.

"Would you rather be homeless?" Ellie said playfully.

Camille turned around to face the room once again, Ellie's grip of her nipple loosening slightly but remaining in place. Camille shamefully looked at the carpet, shaking her head in shame.

"No, I'd rather stay here until I can pass my exam and get a place of my own again..." Camille muttered, her face turning red.

"That's a good girl! But from now on you'll refer to me as "miss", just so you know. Just part of the house rules!" Ellie said, matter of factly, as she once again tightened her grip on Camille's nipple and led her towards the white door in the room.

"You'll move in here tonight of course", Ellie continued as she swung open the door with her free hand. Inside was a lavish walk-in closet with hangers full of clothes in pastel colors along the walls, and a large wooden chest with a lock on it in the far back.

"Before we get to the tour of the rest of the house, I'd like you to change into something more appropriate for the evening" Ellie instructed Camille as she finally removed the painful grip of her nipple. Camille savored the moment of freedom for a while, before resolutely walking into the closet, rummaging through her options. An evening dress in light blue stood out to her, so she tugged it outwards from the hanger.

"SMACK!" Camille flinched and let out a high pitched shriek as a painful slap landed on her right butt cheek, causing her to let go of the piece of clothing and jump further into the closet.

"Did I say you have a choice in the matter?" Ellie inquired aggressively, moving forward without expecting an answer. She took a hold of Camille's throat, though not squeezing tightly.

"As written in the contract, I expect full subordination from your part" Ellie explained and let her go and started rummaging through the opposite side of the closet while Camille looked down into the floor, pondering her decisions that had led her here.

"Ah, this will do just fine, I'll even let you have a say in the matter" Ellie exclaimed, removing a dress and some pink straps from the hangers. The dress looked about the size of something Camille might have considered wearing twelve years ago.

Ellie grabbed Camille by the waistband of her shorts, roughly tugging her out onto the middle of the pink carpet. She released her grip, held the dress snuggly against her chest and watched Camille intently.

"Well it's either this, or this harness, but I thought you'd like this more" Ellie explained, gesturing holding out the collection of pink leather bands held together by several metal rings, not resembling clothing at all.

Camille locked eyes with Ellie for the first time since she signed the contract, expecting a warm and understanding gaze, but received only a matter of fact, cold smile in return.

"So what are you waiting for, get undressed!" Ellie said, slightly impatiently. Camille maintained eye contact with her would-be landlord, trying to plead to her to leave the room non verbally. Ellie's face remained in the exact constitution as when she spoke for an uncomfortable long time, and Camille understood that she wouldn't get any reprieve for now. She looked down onto the carpet, and slowly removed the yellow crop top that had hugged her torso since last night, leaving slight imprints on her skin from the pressure it had applied to her skin. Next was her red, lacey bra. She realized that her attempts to suck up to Ellie didn't count for much. She unclipped it at the back, letting it fall down onto the carpet, her breasts remaining mostly in place, her large nipples finally getting some breathing room. Camille's face was beet red at this point. She was more than familiar with the feeling of revealing her naked chest to strangers from before, but never like this. She almost never felt shame while doing it, but she never did it sober either. Ellie looked hungrily at her small breasts, as Camille continued by sliding her borrowed jeans shorts down to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Alright, you got what you wished for, now give me the damn dress" Camille muttered in shame.

"What are you talking about, stupid girl?" Ellie quickly replied.

"You aren't even undressed yet! Before you remove those cute thongs of yours though, I want for you to give me a little show first. Show me what you'd do if I was a forty year old man with a huge dick, who'd spent the night buying you fancy drinks" Ellie sneered with a wide grin on her face. Camille turned more red than she'd ever been before. How much did she actually share with this witch the night prior? She knew just what to do though. Camille grabbed her breasts from underneath, pushing them out to appear larger than they were, hanging her tongue out and licking an imaginary dick in the air. After a while of that show, she proceeded to turn around and stick her thong clad ass out into the air as far back as her back could muster, portraying it in its full glory to Ellie while keeping her hands on her breasts and starting to hump the air behind her. She was well versed in this kind of seduction, an art that she had thought herself to master by this point.

Ellie was in awe. This girl truly was something else. She deliberately closed the distance between the two of them and got down on her knees, aligning her face with the divine ass in front of her, clad in her own thongs. Ellie smiled victoriously as she put her left hand around Camille's left ankle, while her right hand gripped the hem of the thong, teasingly tugging it downward slightly before interrupting the motion, running her middle finger down from its position, down through the butt crack over Camille's butthole and pussy, up though her legs towards the front hem, and back again. Camille grimased during the ordeal, but couldn't help but feel a slight tingle in her midriff while being exposed to the procedure, clenching her breasts harder than before in order to suppress the feelings of shame that were surging through her mind.

12