All Comments on 'Camille's New Residency Ch. 02'

by heypeepsimback

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Not surprised by the storyline’s direction (looking at your Biography and flavor of first chapter). Although not moving in a direction attractive to me, that is my problem — your story and fetish fantasy. Leaving aside the fact that the piece might be better posted under either Fetish or NonConsent/ Reluctance category, the pace is slow, the narrative long winded (as was true of much of first chapter), and the piece lacks erotic tension between your protagonists.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Outstanding Story 5 Stars

Love it. Thanks for your time to write and published on a FREE SITE. It is a great story and great story telling. Great characters. And who gives a shit if someone thinks that they feel if it is exactly not in the right category. It is an erotic story site. And it is free. These reviewers crack me up with their all knowing comments. Great job on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for chapter 3 Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can’t please everyone but especially don’t concern yourself with someone silly enough to continue reading multiple chapters of an erotic story they don’t like. What is this, a freaking critical writing class? I enjoyed it, and liked the interaction between the characters quite a bit. It is my thing, and I thought the writing was good. I normally just skim enough for an orgasm, but I read this through.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 2 years ago

I really liked the two first parts. A good balance between the psychological and the physical. For me this was a good level of kink, with the dress and trashy top. Would love it to continue this path of humiliation rather than the more kinky things with bodily fluids etc.

We need another chapter, Im dying to know how it all continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for Part 3!!!

mistimksmistimksalmost 2 years ago

This is a great start. Please continue, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever read a part 3 ?

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Petabout 1 year ago

This is a really great story! Love the dynamic between the two characters and the slow seduction is very sexy. Would certainly read any future chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheypeepsimback@heypeepsimback
Hey, cool that you found your way here! I created this account in order to publish my first story about Camille. I'm probably going to finish that one before starting up anything else. As my username implies, this isn't my first time around. I was an active some years back as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES