Camille's New Residency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie once again grabbed the back hem of the thong, this time slowly peeling it down Camille's crack and letting them fall to the floor, exposing her holes to Ellie. A slight string of wetness clinged to the panties for a brief second, granting Ellie immense pleasure which she didn't express one bit. Camille felt a tear starting to tease beyond her eyes, but resolutely kept her stance even though her back had started to protest at this point. She didn't want to be homeless, did she?

"Such a good girl, you really are a star at keeping clean shaved" Ellie said in a sugary voice, admiring the girl's smooth butthole and pussy. Camille's outer lips snuggly hugged her slightly protruding clitoris. Camille died slightly inboard at the words, but tried her hardest not to show a single emotion. Ellie resisted the impulse of giving it all a long, sensual lick.

Ellie stood up straight, prompting Camille to do the same.

"Not what I told you to do, but I'll let it slide for now" Ellie sternly said.

"Now put on this dress for me baby" she commanded as she handed the dress to Camille from behind her.

Camille wanted nothing more than to cover herself from Ellie's gaze, and almost hungrily started putting it on. She pulled it over her head, forcing the tight garment down over her chest. When she tried pulling it down to cover her butt however, she realized that it was way, WAY too small for her. It managed to cover about half her butt before she had to pull it down far enough for her nipples to pop up over the top.

"Could I maybe have some underwear to complement....this....miss..." Camille muttered under her breath, not expecting any sympathy by now.

"Of course you can sweety!" Ellie exclaimed cheerfully, while stealing a look at Camille's exposed butt cheeks. She went into the walk-in closet once again, opening the chest in the far back and returning with some pieces of clothing that she threw out on the floor in front of Camille. Camille rolled her eyes, still turned away from the shorter woman. She didn't know what she had expected, but if she'd come this far, it was just best to endure the whole thing, right?

In front of her on the carpet lay a pink latex thong, a pair of green crotchless panties in silk, a large pair of adult diapers with prints of galaxies and flowers on them, and a pair of goodnites.

"..what" uttered Camille meekly.

"Well of course I'd like to see you wearing all of this, but I thought we'd start off on a good note, so you can choose whatever you want out of this!" Ellie exclaimed cheerfully, now walking around to face Camille.

"I'm not going to impact your decision in any way, you just go ahead and pick whatever would make you the most comfortable" Ellie said, crouching down before Camille, giving her a prime look into the cleavage of her latex body that Camille almost had forgotten about.

Camille crinched, and after a while she reluctantly picked up the pair of latex thongs. At least they'd cover her privates from nosy eyes, and what the fuck was up with even offering diapers as an alternative? She quickly stepped into the thongs, finding relief in how they at least partially gave her body some privacy. However, they offered nothing in terms of comfort, as they hugged her waist and privates skin tight, just barely covering her outer labia and disappearing almost completely between her butt cheeks. Her excuse for a dress not doing her any favors in looking decent either. Ellie looked at her new tenant with uncontained glee.

"Oh my god, you are SO cute!! We are going to have so much fun together! You are such a good girl!" Ellie almost yelled out, as she grabbed Camille by the hand and ledher out into the living room once again. She sat the girl down on the living room couch, where they had sat the night prior, and pulled out her phone.

"So, what kind of take out do you like? Sushi? Pizza? Tonight we'll celebrate you moving in here, so we'll get whatever you want!" Ellie gleefully told Camille, who still was in a bit of a shock. Though she couldn't deny that being called a "good girl" did something to her, something that she'd never admit to Ellie. She was very happy that she hadn't settled for the crotchless panties, at least.

"Sushi it is then!" Ellie said, not waiting overly long for Camille to reply.

Ellie placed both their orders over the phone, ordering a way larger meal for herself than for Camille, which went unregistered by the blonde girl. She was way too busy processing the happenings of the night, and trying to supress the growing wetness inside her skin tight latex thongs, being able to at least partially attribute it to sweat due to the non-breathing material. Outwards though, she expressed nothing as she pretended to study the large monstera plant taking up the entire corner besides the window of the living room.

"You got to have the choice of underwear and food for the night, so it's just fair that I get to pick what we'll be watching" Ellie said in a tone that would have been appropriate if they were close friends.

"I think I want to watch a romantic comedy!"

Ellie moved in closer, guiding Camille's body into resting in her lap while she went onto netflix and started playing up "Notting hill".

Camille didn't utter a word, and just found herself in the situation. She tried her best at distracting herself from the fact that half her face rested against the latex-clad woman's belly.

Ellie made herself comfortable, while gradually sliding her left hand over Camille's dress, down to the butt where she lingered for a while, caressing and feeling it up casually. Eventually Ellie's hand wandered down between Camille's legs, settling on the rubber thong and applying some passive pressure from the back onto her pussy. Camille cringed at the sensation, but remained resolute in her decision to be provided free housing. She'd move out as soon as possible, possibly reporting her landlord to the police once she did.

As she laid there, not taking in anything of the film and barely registering Ellie's laughing at the funny scenes, she had an increasingly hard time ignoring Ellie's hand on her pussy. She had started getting noticeably wet from the attention down there. Whether she liked it or not, the submissive pose she had been forced into certainly did its share as well. "Good girl" rang out in Camille's head over and over again as she unconsciously pushed back into the hand now and again.

Soon, the doorbell rang and Camille's entire body tensed up. Ellie rose and pulled the blonde girl to her feet with her.

"Be a good girl for me and get the food", Ellie commanded. "It's already been paid for."

Camille pleaded with her eyes for a while, before solemnly making her way towards the front door. She opened the door to greet a young man holding a paper bag.

"Are you Ellie?" the man inquired.

"No, that's me, this is just my friend with benefits!" Ellie called out from the living room, laughing.

Camille covered her latex panties with her left hand, and held out her right hand to retrieve the bag while turning red and staring intently at the delivery man's shoes.

"..oh, well have a good night...." the man muttered in confusion as he handed over the meals.

Camille hastily closed the door behind her and hurried back into the living room. She was fuming with rage at the humiliating treatment, and slammed the dinner down onto the table.

"You are such a piece of shit" she muttered beneath her breath.

"Tut tut, is that an appropriate way to someone who's housing you for free and paying for your dinner?" Ellie mockingly replied, tugging Camille down onto the couch by the top of her dress, making both of Camille's nipples pop out over the clothing. Camille forcefully clenched her jaws together to prevent herself from complaining, as she attempted to cover herself again, but Ellie swiftly slapped her hand away.

"If you stay like that I'll bring out some wine along with the dinner", Ellie tempted.

Camille figured that if she'd have to endure this, she could at least allow herself to endure it drunk, and complied with Ellie's request.

She leaned forward and grabbed the plastic boxes out of the bag, Ellie instantly grabbing the larger one, leaving Camille with only six pieces of sushi in hers.

"Go on now, dig in sweety!" Ellie exclaimed, and she wasted no time dipping her pieces in soy and munching three of them down before going to grab a bottle of white wine from the fridge.

Camille carefully started doing the same, within minutes finishing her meal without feeling full, and looking greedily on Ellie as she continued slowly eating her meal that was at least double the size of hers.

"Oh, do you want some of mine?" Ellie teased. Of course she wanted to, and she was tired of Ellie's games. Camille downed her glass of wine in two swift gulps and tried her best to ignore Ellie's words.

"Oh well, I don't think I'll manage these last pieces anyways. I'll tell you what, I'll share the rest with you if you eat them in front of me on all fours. That ass of yours really is something else. I'll even let you finish the whole bottle of wine."

Camille refused to acknowledge the offer, and leaned into the opposite side of the couch from Camille, preparing to go hungry for the night in order to not have to endure anything else right now. She'd watch the movie, then go to sleep. From there, she'd decide the next step tomorrow, she reasoned.

"Oh well, suit yourself" Ellie said as she shrugged, downing the last part of the meal just to spite Camille. She poured Camille's glass full to the brim with wine anyways, and Camille gulped it down during the remainder of the movie, making sure never to look Ellie's way.

The movie ended, and Ellie seemed to have enjoyed herself thoroughly, having fallen asleep against the back of the couch. Camille looked around, weighing her options. She could either go to bed right now and be wide awake thinking about her current situation, or she could get drunk and forget about it all. The choice seemed obvious to the already slightly intoxicated girl, and she silently snuck away to the fridge and opened another bottle of white wine that was ready for her to take, and drank half of it straight out of the bottle. She filled up the bottle with water, betting that Ellie would never notice the difference and went off to her new bedroom. She starting taking off her skimpy pieces of clothing and sighed in relief as she removed the thong. The air on her pussy felt cool from the wetness of the night. Camille went to bed naked, wishing for at least a night shirt. Camille gradually let that thought wander into the back of her head as she gently fell asleep in her pink bed.

12