Cammie at Work Ch.03

Story Info
Ron's blackmail turns rougher.
2.9k words
4.62
8.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers

{Part three of, "Cammie at Work."}

My ex-girlfriend, Cammie had agreed to follow some of my sexual suggestions involving her and a guy at her work. Unfortunately, it took a different turn when another guy caught her making a revealing video and was now blackmailing her.

"Fuck, how am I going to do this?" Cammie (Cam) asked over the phone. "He's going to have my mouth, my pussy...oh god, probably my ass," she said softly, as if considering it for the first time. "He's been circling around the front desk all day, giving me secret smirks. Oh god, I'll probably have to have his cum in my mouth before I go home. He's all smug about it too, preening around me when no one is looking."

"It'll be ok," I said, trying to reassure her. "He's just a horny guy. Just keep him satisfied."

"Easy for you to say," she joked. "Fuck, I gotta go, he's coming this way."

She hung up. I heard from her an hour later via text. "I did it again. This time he made me suck his cock in his car, kind of where I sucked Dion off. He's really enjoying this, having the freedom to have his cock sucked when he wants. He told me to be ready anytime, he said he can get it up as often as he wants."

"Did he see your tits?"

"Hell yes, he loves having them out to play with, probably as much as you do. He has strong fingers, too, he really squeezes my nipples hard. It's probably his way of exerting his dominance over me."

"Did he say anything to you...during?"

"God yes, he talks the whole time. He told me I have such a "sweet white mouth," and that he's going to love "filling that up every day." Oh, and he REALLY wants to fuck me, I can tell. He keeps feeling my pussy through my pants. He told me after I blew him that, "I'm going to wear that pussy OUT." I know he means it. You know I haven't had sex in almost a year, since we broke up. I'm going to be so tight for him, I hope I can take that."

"You are also always so fucking wet. I'm sure it'll fit," I joked.

"I'm sure you like the thought of his big black cock stretching my little pink hole, don't you?" She prodded wickedly.

"Not as much as HE'S going to, for sure," I laughed.

The days went by with Cam sending me update texts. One time he made her blow him in that same conference room from before. He had her sit in a chair and he just unzipped and took out his cock and she gave him head that way. That way he could just pull out and zip up quickly in case anyone showed up. A few other times he just took her out to the parking lot. My favorite though, was when he made her suck him off in the unisex bathroom immediately before their big office meeting. Afterwards, she had to sit directly across from him, his taste still on her lips as he smirked at her the whole time.

"He's really getting more handsy and aggressive, too. He's spanked me hard several times through my pants, he pulls my nipples constantly. Today, he asked me if I liked rough fucking and if I like being choked. He actually put a scarf around my neck today while I sucked him. He pulled it kind of tight a couple times."

"What did you say?" I asked with curiosity.

"I said, it depends. I like some of it. Oh, he likes telling me what to wear now, too. He picked out my panties for today. He told me to wear red, so I did. He said to wear red lipstick too, to match the panties because he wants every guy at the place to have to imagine what he's going to get, my red lips wrapped around his cock. He's been sneaking gropes every chance he gets. He got his hand down my pants once today and got my pussy juice on his fingers."

"Yes, he really wants to fuck that sweet pussy of yours."

"I know, oh gawd, I know he's going to...soon."

She was with her kids for the next five days. I wondered how that was going to sit with him. She'd sucked him at least a half dozen times. I knew he was going to get more. Actually, all he had to do was make her, and she would, it was really up to him. She texted me in the evening.

"Fuck, I knew this would happen. He wants "it."

"Ok, so what now?"

"I'm going to meet him. I told the kids I'll go pick up dinner. Obviously on the way I have to do it."

"Do what, exactly?" I prodded.

"I dunno, suck him...god, I hope that's all he wants."

She texted back awhile later. "I got fucked."

"Wow, what happened?"

"I met him back behind the restaurant I was picking up the food from. He waved me over to his car. I sucked his cock for a few minutes but then he pulled away and told me to get in the back seat. I knew what was coming. We wriggled around a bit, it's not a big SUV. Eventually, he just stood outside and I bent over, my knees on the seat. Damn, I told you he was big, right? Plus, not having sex for such a long time, it felt like it was splitting me in two. He didn't care, he was enjoying himself."

"Damn, you are tight. I love me some tight white pussy." He did too, he fucked me good and hard. "I've wanted to fuck you since you started working with us. I knew you'd be a good fuck. I also could tell you liked us black guys. I think you are going to get used to this."

"I was embarrassingly wet. I couldn't help it. It had been so long. I forgot to tell him not to cum in me but it didn't matter, before he came he spun me around and shoved my mouth over it as he exploded it down my throat. He just laughed and said, "yeah, I know how you love that taste, I'm not going to deny you."

She texted me the next morning and told me he made her suck him off quickly in an empty room. She could still smell the taste of herself on him from the last night. "I don't know how much more of this I can take," she said in anguish.

"But you enjoyed the feeling of his big cock in you, right?"

"Yes, that felt really good."

"And you really enjoy giving pleasure?"

"Yes."

"And you now know that you actually are GREAT at giving head, right? He isn't complaining, is he?"

"Hell no, he says my mouth "belongs" on him. I knew you'd get a kick out of that. But the amount, and the stress of never knowing when...or where, that, and it's been less than a month. I don't know if I can take two more months of it. How does that make you feel, knowing that someone ELSE "owns" this mouth and not you? Especially since it's black cock?"

"I think it'll naturally slow down. He's just taking advantage of a good thing right now, making sure he's getting it before you change your mind. Like I said, it's just sex. It's like exercise, it's good for you, it creates endorphins, makes you feel better. You can enjoy the experience, more if you allow yourself to enjoy it. And yes, I totally enjoy it, I have to admit. It's difficult not getting it, but in a way, the mental torture and teasing is even hotter."

"I suppose. His cock is way better than I'd even hoped. I'm lucky that way. His cock is very similar to how I fantasized a black guy's cock to be and now I get to enjoy it. I'll try. I'll do my best, but he's young and he wants it a LOT."

Things did cool down for the next week or so. She only "had" to suck him off once, in the parking lot of Meijer, where she was getting groceries.

She texted me that night. "He told me to wear a turtleneck sweater and come in early tomorrow. I have no idea why. Maybe he wants to give me hickeys or something."

I found out why in an email she sent at the end of the day.

Cammie wrote, " Well I guess I know why the turtleneck now. I came into work and he was waiting around for me. The place was still kind of quiet. He pushed me into a therapy room off the main room. He said, "we have to be quick." He bent me over one of the therapy tables. He slid my pants down. He smacked my ass hard a couple times, it was like he was warming me up. His hands got under my sweater to knead my tits. I could feel his firmness up against my ass. My pants were now down around my ankles. I felt his cock probe my opening. He got it wet and slid it in easily, he guided it all the way in. I had to groan. He was touching spots I'm not used to. He started sawing in and out of me with long, firm, deep strokes. He was lifting my feet off the ground with each thrust. He established a rhythm. He was grunting. He started digging his fingers into my sides. You know how ticklish I am, I almost shrieked. He noticed how much it made me squirm."

"Yeah, you like that don't you?"

"I think he originally thought the reaction was from the fucking, but the more he moved his fingers the more he made me dance from the tickling. He started to enjoy it. He teased me with it. He'd dug his fingers into my sides, I stifled a scream, but at the same time I jerked my body, which in turn moved my ass and pussy into him. He liked that feeling. He tortured me with it. I begged him to stop, even though it was so fucking hot, because I didn't want to be heard throughout the whole building, screaming. He didn't even seem to care."

"Fuck yeah, move that pussy, baby. MOVE for me," he'd urge as he jabbed my sides. He also noticed the effect it had on my pussy, I was dripping."

"Yeah baby, look at how wet that gets you. Look at how horny you are getting fucked and tickled like this. I'm going to use that from now on and get the pussy SLICK for me."

"He was controlling how I was fucking him nearly totally with his fingers. I was jamming my pussy back onto him almost involuntarily because the only movement I could make was back, into his cock, since the table blocked my path forward. I was getting fucked like a puppet. I also was nearly squealing like a pig. He finally realized he'd better shut me up somehow. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I felt something cold around my neck. It was his belt. He'd slipped it around me."

"Yeah, now I'll show you how naughty little white girls need to be ridden," he said menacingly.

"He pounded into me hard, while yanking back on the belt at the same time. I started to choke and sputter. He slammed me like that. The belt thing was turning him on."

"Yeah, that's it, take that big fucking black dick," he snarled. He was in a frenzy. "This is your life now. This is what you are going to get from now on."

"I was having a hard time breathing, but he didn't care, his cock pistoned in and out of me feverishly. I started to feel faint."

"Ron...I ...can't ...breathe..."

"Just hang on, just a little longer..." he grunted.

"I was seeing stars. His cock was totally stretching me out."

"Yeah, by the time I'm done with you, your pussy is going to be SHAPED like my cock," he boasted.

"I was wheezing, clawing at the belt. Then I passed out. I awoke to find him hovering over me, a panicked look of concern on his face. I caught my breath. I could feel his hot cum dripping out of me, he'd finished in me. His smirk returned when he found out I was ok. "

"I guess that's what people who dig asphyxiation are into," I said haltingly. "I did get tingles and felt a rush of warmth in my pussy."

"That was awesome," he grinned cockily. "That's how white bitches should be fucked."

"I thought it was funny how he talked to me, like he was playing the part of the "tough black guy." He didn't talk that way any other time. That's how he left me, there to clean up and dress and try to look presentable. " {Her email ended.}

Next time I talked to her on the phone I said, "wow, that was...something."

"Yeah, it was something. It wasn't bad. I mean, I don't want to pass out ever again, but the rawness, the roughness, it was intense. It was on the edge of too much, but it's something I'll certainly remember. It actually turns me on to think about it. I'd be scared to do it again though. I wonder if he'll want to."

"I'm sure he will."

"I'm sure that THAT is something I can't take for the rest of the time. I'm amazed at all the stuff I've done, but I'm not sure I can keep up his pace."

"Talk to him. See what he's thinking before you worry yourself to death over it."

Two days later she called me. "I have an interesting offer from him."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I was sucking him...again...in the bathroom at work. He was teasing me about his "taste." I'd told him I could remember his taste, I'd had it so much. He said he liked hearing that. When I brought up slowing the pace down he told me not to be a welcher on our deal. I told him I didn't WANT to welch, I just didn't know how much more I could take. After I brought up the taste thing he got a weird look in his eyes."

"Do you really think you know my taste?"

"Of course, I've tasted you what, a dozen times now?" Jokingly I said, " I could probably pick you out of a lineup."

"Do you want to make a bet?"

"About what?"

"About whether you can tell MY taste, from someone else's?"

"I don't know, how could that even work?"

"I can arrange it."

"You want me to suck someone else and see if it tastes different?"

"No, it won't be THAT easy," he sneered. "I'll get a group of guys. You go around, suck them, and then tell us which one was ME."

"Fuck no!" I said, nearly spitting at him. "I'm not doing that!"

"Easy, little missy. Don't know how you can be so judgmental when you are sucking cocks at your workplace, but you underestimate me. I'm a fair man. I'll make it worth your while. You are getting tired of me wearing out that tight little hole and using that sexy mouth? I'll give you a way out."

"How?"

"The bet is, I get some of my buds together, I won't say who, for your protection and theirs. I blindfold you. I let you sample their cocks, to COMPLETION of course, so that you can suitably taste them. Then, you tell which one was me. It should be "easy" since you've sucked me so many times."

"I blushed at that. "I was just kidding. I mean, I think the tastes are all different, but they aren't THAT different."

"I know, but the idea intrigues me," he said, with the look of lust in his eyes. "But you haven't heard the rest. You do this, you suck off me and my friends, blindfolded. If you guess right I'll let you go, you are free, our agreement will be over."

"Wow, really? Wait, what if I'm wrong?"

"If you are wrong, and can't tell my cock, that you've sucked this many times, from other cocks, then we double the months, we add four months to our agreement."

"Fuck, what should I do?" She whined.

"I don't know, really. This choice has to be yours. I doubt you can make it 8 months, though, really, it's more like 6 1/2 months, it's already been a month and a half, unless you build in some limits. Plus, didn't you ask how many cocks you'd have to suck? I mean, picking one out of three might be easy, especially when you know how big his cock is, how it feels in your mouth, etc. But picking one out of ten would be damned tough."

"Gosh, you're right, it never occurred to me. Still, I think I want to do it. Just think, by this time next week I could be free!"

I wasn't as confident as she was.

{Stay tuned for Part four}

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers