All Comments on 'Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 09'

by Dani_does_Dallas

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thankyou for continuing this story, please keep going, My boyfriend and I love reading together and your chapters always get us excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These are all really good, each one is very erotic and sensual, I like the way he/she is following this path, discovering new things and sensations along the way. I for one am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So happy there is more to read I love the storyline and how it is progressing, I wish my lockdown had been as entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is easily my favorite erotica. Everytime I see an upload I know Ive got a good 30-40 minutes coming up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic.

Loved all of these stories and truly imagined it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the up load! These stories are fantastic. They definitely get me where I'm going lol I would love to see her get with Mark or the delivery man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank You, this is one of my favorite stories on literotica. In many ways I can relate to the story. PLEASE keep writing I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes! I love this series, so very hot and so many possibilities. Eagerly awaiting the next one, don't leave us hanging too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story really gets me going, I wish I had the courage to cam, started experimenting with dildos and dressing up and love it but would never put myself out there. Looking forwards to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this series, and have been waiting for chapter 9 for months, checking the forum every couple of days for it after chapter 8 was posted. After a month or so, I thought maybe you were done with it and we wouldn't get anything new. Then here's Ch9, and finally more story. I think this one was the best yet, and you're going to have a hard time topping it, but it should be a good read. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh God I can't wait for the next chapter this story gets me going like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious! Worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooh! Can't wait for the inevitable ass pounding that Cam Gurl is going to get from Marc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story and am really curious to see if you take it in the direction I think it’s going. I have waited for this chapter so long and actually reread all the previous chapters 3x to keep it fresh. Tremendous story!! Please keep it going!!!!

SexylegscdSexylegscdabout 2 years ago

We haven’t heard from Biggie in a while. I wonder if his name is Marc.

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. The next chapter will be uploaded this weekend so should be with you next week once it's been signed off. The following chapter is already on the way too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this story! I am looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

purplevelvetpurplevelvetabout 2 years ago
Perfect!

The pacing is absolutely perfect. Please don't rush, the joy is in the journey. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So good, loving this series. Off to read the next chapter and hoping the next part follows soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well this got me going like something else, I've binged this series, but thought I'd comment on this chapter as it is just so good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, well done

Bi75tedBi75tedalmost 2 years ago

I took a moment and read all the well deserved positive comments and have to say I agree with all of them. Currently binging the story and just had to pause after this instalment. Your pacing and the general flow of the story is excellent. Your attention to detail made this chapter next level for me. I’m hooked on the story and look forward to reading on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm up to chapter 10 and have not commented but this series is so good, great plot, well written and tantalisingly slow, I just have to congratulate you. I'm anticipating the conclusion and can hardly wait to get there but the journey is enjoyable I'll be disappointed when it's over. A masterpiece of erotic literature. Thank you.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesalmost 2 years ago

@Dani, this has been a wonderful story, slowly developing, yet deliciously satisfying each step along the way. IMO, longer is better in some ways, if you get my drift. 😉

I haven’t commented so far, mainly out of laziness, definitely not because of my admiration of your writing.

I’m also sure you recognize the parallel between what Cam Gurl is doing and what you and other writers like ourselves are doing. Developing a loyal fan base, playing to a mostly male audience, turning them on, making them want to synchronize their orgasms with the character’s. 💦. Not to mention, getting so aroused by our own online persona, it’s difficult to know where fiction ends and fantasy begins.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, adding to favorites, and following.

Much love,

Raquel 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It touched me so much! Walking in the path with same questions to myself like the hero of your story. (Am I gay? Am I bisexual? And if yes what is wrong with it? and more!) The scene you set, with the tea and your thoughts, after playing yourself thinking Marc, and bring the cam-girl in your mind forcing yourself to find her in VR, to justify you and relief yourself, was absolutely amazing! It happens to me all the time! Thank you!

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback on this chapter. I hadn't come back to check it for a while, so happy it's being enjoyed as this was one of my favourites.

I am still writing although trying to finish another story before I continue with this one. And during the summer I got carried away with dressing and playing with myself which didn't leave enough time for writing as I enjoyed it far too much (there are pictures and videos if you do a little searching).

Anyway, thank you again for the kind comments 🤗😘

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 1 year ago

Ohhh Myyy Dani, I stumbled upon this thread a couple of weeks ago and it is simply erotic, for this PantyBoi. Christine has been dressing up for decades, but slowly embracing hur "SissyPsyche" and Crissy just luvs ❤️ stories like this. I also enjoy my Tampax Pearls for the sensations they provide when I'm being a naughty Gurl. Thanks for your amazing writing....Mmmm....xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this whole story a few times, but this is the chapter I keep cumming back to, again and again, literally. It really does do it for me and I'm praying we'll get more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDani_does_Dallas@Dani_does_Dallas
Long time reader and lover of literotica, I've had a growing list of themes/ideas that I've wanted to write about for ages. And I've finally decided to get them out of my head and written out. I like stories that have a foot in reality and can almost be believed to be real, bu...