Camming Down the Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

Story Info
A gift arrives, that takes me to new height but at what cost.
12.1k words
4.89
26k
33

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun beamed in through a gap in the curtains my now familiar morning wood strained at the silk of my nightwear. How was it that no matter how hard I came the night before it would wake up eager and ready to go. As had become customary my mind would be filled with the events of the previous night, which only heightened my state of arousal.

One thing which did differ from the previous mornings was my sore throat. No doubt a result of my getting a little carried away although its scratching as I swallowed some fresh water easing slightly, I smiled and remembered with pride what I had achieved and the results of my dedication.

Coughing a little I could clearly hear my voice was a little horse, maybe not croaky but there was an undeniable huskiness to its sound. Walking to the bathroom I went to the toilet, sitting as it is impossible to aim downwards in my current state and awkwardly relieved myself. My well-practiced application of cleansers, toners and conditioners, and my usual light application of foundation and blushers. I wanted to do a casual stream this morning and give it that feel that I'd just got up out of bed with my fans.

It also meant minimal effort, I wasn't even going to change my outfit or fix my slightly scruffy and dishevelled hair. Adjusting the lighting to give it a softer appearance, I log in and start chatting, it felt nice just to hang out and not feel the pressure to perform, I would certainly be giving the sucking a rest for a bit, despite the damaged vocal cords giving me quite an attractive roughness to my softly spoken voice. If anything it covered over that hint of manliness that I had been unable to removed even after hours of practice.

The show was relaxed and easy, I wasn't really after tokens, just a nice steady build-up. I kept my outfit on this time, the feel of the silk was always such a rewarding experience. Keeping it simple I opted for my favourite little metal plug which now sat so comfortably inside me, its weight nestling perfectly to add a little pressure but not be too demanding.

I stroked lazily teasing my viewers asking if they wouldn't mind waking up next to me, knowing full well that the response would trigger a raft of requests for them to stay the night. It always made me laugh, the power I had over them, something as little as a pout or bat of the eyelashes and now with the fake cleavage if I pushed them together whilst clad in this nightie it drove them wild. And I lapped it up.

I was much more careful with my leaking cock though, I hadn't missed a day of taking the supplements and it clearly had done the job as I produced a heavy stream of precum any time I became aroused, and it tasted so good. Each drop I brought to my lips and drank it down, its slick warm honey coating my tongue and soothing my sore throat.

I wanted to taste it, to suck it from the tap and coiling myself over I struggled to get close enough, these damn stuck on breasts were getting in the way, I had to settle for extending my tongue and lapping it from the tip. I was by now quite worked up and wanted to properly taste my load.

I stood closer to the camera and started to stroke faster, as I did talking to my fans, teasing them, telling them how much I wished they were here to stroke me, to make me cum. I loved the reaction, seeing people type that they were getting close, the power to bring complete strangers to orgasm. I dragged it out as long as I could, but as my balls tightened I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

My slick hand pumped harder and faster, an endless stream of fluid coating them making it so effortless to stroke quickly. I wanted to cum hard, and unlike most of my recent broadcasts, I wanted to bask in the effect I had on my audience rather than get carried away in my own world. As I approached the peak and my body began to tense up I urged them to join me, to cum with me. I cupped my spare hand in front of my swollen head as the first surge of jizz spewed from me, catching it all in my palm I counted another nine loads gradually getting smaller in volume but no less in intensity.

The computer screen was a sea of yellow boxes and pings sounded out over my moans as they showed their appreciation, and the last few milder pulses dribbled the cum into my now very full palm. I brought it to my mouth and savoured the taste as it filled my senses, it was so sweet and tangy. The monumental load made up for the last few times I'd not been able to eat it all, and I didn't waste a single drop.

Licking my hand and fingers clean, I returned to my now softening cock to drain the last few drops. I could hardly believe a few months ago I'd never tasted it before and now I couldn't imagine a day passing when I would go without, I genuinely loved the taste, and I produced so much of it as well. I'd never counted the number of times I came before, but this must have been a record and sure enough my audience commented on that too.

I sat and chatted for a while, they all wanted to know about the new toys, about the outfits, about meeting in person to which I really wasn't that keen on, but as I came down from my high I took stock of where I was at. I was now making some really decent money in nearly every show, my catalogue of recordings and pictures were selling well too and I almost felt secure in my future.

I closed the chat and saw to a few admin tasks, checking emails and messages from fans, adding new content and posts. I really was doing OK, whatever happened with my work I'd be able to afford to live and even accepted that this lifestyle wasn't so bad, I wasn't even sure what I would do if I didn't orgasm at least twice a day, my body positively craved it.

Feeling pretty good about myself and wanting to make the most of the false breasts before removing them I decided it would be nice to go for a walk, I sure as hell couldn't run in them, and it was beautiful enough outside for once. Apart from washing my hands I hadn't made a mess for a change so my clean-up and preparation was minimal.

I went with a simple outfit, nothing too revealing I thought, although it was tough to disguise my chest additions and in any case, I maybe I didn't really want to. A little cleavage perhaps, to court some stray eyes and feed my ego some more. There was so little of the old me left who would have run a mile when it came to being the centre of attention, now I would feel hurt if I did go out unnoticed.

I still had the little metal plug in from the show, and I didn't want to remove it, as it felt so at home there, I loved the little nudges it gave me inside as I walked around the apartment. Lacey underwear held the plug in place and a matching bra encased my false breasts, a tight pair of jeans framed my shapely ass and pinched in at the waist, and a short cropped vest showing a little midriff and a fair amount of well blended in cleavage finished off the top. And some classy, comfortable but fittingly stylish

I kept the makeup simple, but did my usual lip plumping treatment without adding a bright lip-gloss, just something more natural. I checked out my reflection in the full length mirror and was very happy with what I saw. With these false breasts I felt totally passable, even without a mask on, the work I'd done was completely satisfactory and I'd gave me even more of a bounce in my step as I put on my sunglasses, picked up a small purse, my mask and a light jacket just in case.

The walk into town was a pleasant one, being so much more comfortable in all of my outfit I didn't have to think about my feet in the heels, I could stride with confidence. The roll of my hips fitting each step easily giving me time to people watch. Peering from behind my mirrored sunglasses I could check everyone out, see who was looking at me and enjoy my new found self-assurance.

I window shopped for nothing in particular, browsing whenever I felt interested but taking every interaction with another person as an opportunity to perfect my cam girl persona. The mannerisms, even adjusting my voice to work the best with my still sore throat. The whole day spent inhabiting my alter ego and finding it all surprisingly second nature. A few purchases made as usual, although they hadn't been on sale I just couldn't resist, and another pitstop at the makeup section to replenish my supplies and add to the growing catalogue that I already had.

With my breast forms on I had a much better range of items and outfits to choose from and they all looked spectacular, it really was such a bind that I loved how everything looked, but knew the appearance trade off was lack of sensation. Standing in the changing room admiring a beautiful purple 3 piece, it hugged my body in all the right places, squeezed my curves and enhanced what was there. I looked and felt so good as I caressed the lace and traced my hands over my chest. With a sigh as the silicone nipples passed nothing through to my positively aching nipples underneath.

As it seemed to be the case when I looked the reflection with the false breasts on, a conflict battled away, what would it feel like to have them look like this and be able to feel everything, my ass tightened on the plug and I felt my cock stir. It would no doubt be amazing, as visions flashed in my mind of cam shows and the climaxes it would bring. To then suddenly realised that would cross the line of no return, that all this was just temporary until I hopefully got my job back and my life could go back to how it was. Flustered and now more than a little horny I quickly changed back and made my way to the checkout. My now customary last stop of the day was that lovely café, for a coffee and something to eat.

I made my order and took up a window seat so I could carry on people watching, as well as see a mild reflection of myself in the glass. I had become a little preoccupied with how I looked, not wanting my hair or makeup to be out of place and touching it up as and when necessary. I had just about finished my food and drink when I spotted a familiar figure enter the door, it was the cam girl, she was here again.

She scanned the café briefly making eye contact with me before moving to the counter to place an order. I flushed a little and then realised I had my sunglasses on so she wouldn't have seen me looking. Looking back out of the window and taking the last sip of my drink I jumped slightly as I heard someone behind me say 'excuse me' in a voice I knew all too well.

A little startled I turned and looked up and there she was, Ellie, my idol, asking if she could take the seat next to me. I stammered a quiet yes, before gathering myself, removing my sunglasses and adding that I had just finished so she could take my seat if she wanted. "Oh, that's a shame, I remembered bumping into you on the street the other day, I thought it might be nice to chat" she said her eyes crinkling as she smiled behind the mask.

I paused, taken back by her open and friendliness. We were still under mild covid restrictions, so it wasn't very common for people to just start random conversations inside shops and things. But the days upbeat confidence coursed through me and I shrugged of my usual nerves to accept her invitation.

"That would be great, only I've just finished my coffee" I replied pointing to my empty cup, but quick as a flash she offered to buy me another. Who was I to refuse a drink from the girl who I had been the inspiration for me to take on this journey, little did she know how responsible she was for the dramatic change in my life over the last few months.

She asked me what I would like to drink and I commented that I probably should not have another coffee as I would be up all night unable to sleep. As quick as a flash she retorted "sleep it overrated, there are much more fun things that you could do I'm sure" her eyes twinkling as she laughed loudly, returning to the counter and ordered me another drink.

She came back and placed her things down and took off her jacket. She was every bit as beautiful as on camera. She introduced herself as Ellie which I tried my best to not let on I already knew, and sat down. The conversation was easy, everything flowed from one thing to the next and we barely noticed the drinks being placed on the table next to us.

We both skirted around our current occupations, and instead I talked about my actual job and how I was furloughed but expecting news imminently about whether I would be retained or be made redundant. She offered sincere support extending a hand or rest gently on my knee, it didn't feel out of place, more friendly than flirty but it was impossible for me not to feel a rush of blood down below and my face flush slightly.

I wasn't sure if she noticed but she carried on regardless, talking about how she worked in media, but had managed to set herself up to work from home and how much she was enjoying it and the much improved work life balance that came with it. I laughed as I recalled her last show, feeling my jeans and panties tighten against my tucked cock and the metal plug inside me shift. She looked at me quizzically and I realised that my laugh would have seemed out of place.

Fumbling a little for an explanation as my arousal increased, I merely suggested that being able to spend longer in bed is an absolute benefit of the work from home schedule and it left plenty of time for more self-care. With a bit of a wink and a devilish grin on my part, my own cam girl persona taking charge and not permitting me to shy away.

Her infectious smile greeted my reply and she agreed it totally had its plus points. Our conversation moved on, but feeling buoyed by my suggestions our chat remained friendly but with a slight undertone of flirtatiousness. We talked about the holidays we'd like to go on and the places we wanted to visit once the flights resumed and it all became a lot easier.

At one point she wanted to show me some pictures of her last trip on her phone and we sat side by side, pressed up close as we peered at the screen. I could smell her scent, her shampoo and made the most of our close proximity. I placed my arm around her shoulder as we lent in and nothing seemed unnatural or forced. We were just two girlfriends catching up.

The drinks long finished we carried on chatting about all sorts, the casual touching just became a part of our interaction and my alter ego persona carried me through it effortlessly. It was almost impossible to imagine me being able to do this before, I wouldn't have had the courage, and very probably would have cum in my pants multiple times over with the amount of times her hand stroked or touched my leg.

My daydream was interrupted as her phone rang and she apologised while she answered. I took the opportunity to make a beeline for the restroom, I needed to calm down a little and collect myself, that and the two beverages had worked their way through me. Entering the ladies toilet I sat down and relieved myself, my now semi hard cock making it much more difficult to tuck neatly back.

Try as I might there was no way I would get it into the same position as I had it before and I had to settle for it being less well hidden, with a slight bulge now visible through the tight crotch of my jeans. It wasn't too bad though, even if I really didn't have a choice I would just have to go with it.

When I returned to our seats, she had finished the call but said that she would need to get back as she had got caught up in our conversation and lost track of time, she went to the lavatory while I collected my things. When she returned I was all set to go and she picked up her belongings as I held the door open for her to leave. Outside we both expressed how nice it had been, Ellie asking if she could have my number so we could do coffees again sometime or maybe something stronger of an evening if I wasn't free during the day. Of course I jumped at the chance and moments later we were saying our goodbyes with a very tight hug and kiss on the cheek.

Smiling at each other we parted ways and I bounced home on a cloud higher than I had ever been before. I couldn't believe it, I had her number, not the number she gave out to fans on her broadcasts but her personal number. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen, let alone for her to ask ME for my number, the day could not get any better.

Not once had I felt like the old me, shy, awkward and insecure. Could I even call it my cam girl persona, if that was seemingly me all the time today and none of it was forced, everything felt natural and easy. Perhaps this new me was the better one, I would never have had the confidence to behave like that as the old me that's for sure.

I floated home, my mind awash with everything, the plug occasionally nudging me inside, and cock in its slightly less restricted position swelling involuntarily. I was no longer bothered about what had happened in the shower thinking about Marc, I was one hundred percent into Ellie, just the thought of her made me swoon. I was smitten beyond belief, even if she didn't feel the same way, the thought of seeing her again made my heart leap. Whatever I did for the cameras was just to make more money, if that meant imagining Marc and calling out his name for the benefit of my fans, then so be it. It was nothing compared to the opportunity to spend more time with my idol.

Arriving home my mind was already quite worked up, the attention from people, the new outfits from the changing room, the whole thing with Ellie and the entire day with my favourite little plug nudging away. I was feeling super horny and although it was a strange time for a show, I decided to start early and spend as long as I could edging and building myself up for the biggest release possible.

Even though I had new outfits for my new chest, I wanted to take them off, they'd been on for 24 hours or more and there was no way I was going to leave my nipples out of any playtime today. I used the releasing agents, carefully peeled them off and hopped in the shower to get myself ready cleaning myself inside and out very thoroughly.

I already had in mind that I wanted to take the largest of the new dildos that I bought so just to get things going I slid the biggest plug I had inside, there was no discomfort but it certainly made its presence known whenever I had to bend over or pick something up. My lace thong was no match for my overly keen erection which persisted as I applied makeup and fixed my hair.

As always before a show I liked to evaluate my appearance, looking for things I could improve or change that would increase my appeal and build more fans. Without my chest inserts an easy win was obviously absent, but my puffy nipples poking through the sheer bra was a very respectable compromise and as I tweaked them the spike of pleasure more than made up for it.

I really was proud and pleased with the way I looked, very much passable except for the tent in my panties, and it was hard not to be turned on by what I saw. Ultimately I was my own harshest critic and even my judgemental eye was satisfied with how I looked.

My show was so much fun, I already told people from the outset that it was going to be a long one, and people dropped in and out, but I progressed through the dildos, the other bonus of not having the false breasts was that I could coil myself up much easier and the head of my cock passed my lips for the first time. Being able to feel the buzz of the vibrator in my ass through my rock hard cock was a sensation I never thought I would feel and it took everything to pull away from the imminent rising of my orgasm.

I teased and played with all of my toys for hours and I realised I never connected up my lovesense. If there was a day, then today would be it and it took quite a faff to get it set up and working. I'd seen plenty of models use them, and never knew if their reactions were genuine or not but all I can say is that when someone dropped a big donation and it hit me for the first time the buzz shook right to the core of my pleasure centre.