All Comments on 'Camp Counselors Ch. 01: Lisa'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With interesting characters and plot, this excellent story needs plenty more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done in all respects - and as former camp counselor, not as far from reality as it might be... great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Could have used more description about Chip and Adele's making out. Could have used some dialog between Chip and Adele about what they were doing. And what they wanted to do to each other. And what they wanted the other to do to them. Descriptions about details of their making out were seriously missing. Was she playing with his cock? Jerking it? Was he fingering her? What about her ass? The blowjob start was simply too abrupt. Why didn't she ask Chip if he'd like her to suck his cock before actually doing it?

Casper and Lisa's sex also started too abruptly. Some discussion between them about how good/bad Adele's technique was, and what could have been better about it -- before interrupting them -- would have added a lot.

Four stars.

MagicZZMagicZZabout 2 years ago

Well done! Really enjoyed it.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

In the spirit of plausibility stretched to its most ridiculous limits, I must take note of this fantasy world where neither mosquitos nor ticks nor chiggers nor creepy-crawlers of any sort do roam the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but you need a proof-reader. Half the last page was in bold and there were lots of typos

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nicely done, but slightly jarring at the crucial moment to read "She bent her head to kiss the brown hair atop my head" when previously Casper described himself as bald.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES