Camp Counselors Ch. 02: Elaine

Story Info
Elaine is distracting.
5.3k words
4.81
28.1k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,519 Followers

Please remember, as with all my stories, should you be looking for 'Realism', just move on. I aim for 'Ridiculously Plausible'. All named characters in this story are eighteen or much older.

This is the second in a four-part series. I hope you like it.

----------

My third summer as a counselor at Camp Dickinger proceeded well. The first session of three had ended with a great deal of satisfaction for all the staff, as the session's crop of worms (campers) had been better than most. Weekend camping trips had all managed to avoid things like poison ivy, the play the drama types put on each session had been almost not horrible (a true rarity), and the game of Capture the Flag involving the whole camp had been rain-soaked, but a huge success. That last item had been especially great, as running around in the pouring rain with half the competitors being young women mostly wearing t-shirts was exceptional fun, even if my team, the orange one, had lost.

The session had been especially good for me since it had included a night of fabulous oral sex, topped off by a titfucking I would never forget, with Lisa, hands-down the hottest of the first year counselors. The fact that she had some weird agreement with her boyfriend that limited either of them while they spent the summer apart to having sex only once with any given person had limited my bliss, but since that one night had effectively tripled the number of orgasms I had had at Camp Dickinger in three years as a camper and two previous as a counselor, I was more than content.

But I was still as horny as any guy my age, and if anything, my appetite had been whetted. Lisa might be off-limits henceforth, but she was not the only female counselor I rated an "Oh, Please" on the hotness scale.

You would think that the forty-eight hours between the first and second sessions would have been a good time to expand my horizons and develop some future opportunities, but the camp works us all really hard in that time, cleaning and resetting for the next group of campers.

Worse, I was assigned the responsibility of check-in coordinator for second session's welcome day, which meant I spent the whole break working with the camp director, stuffing welcome packets, cross-checking vaccination records, and printing name tags. It should have been a great gig. I mean, I didn't have to scrub latrines, sweep cabins, or swap out soiled mattresses that had had an unfortunate session. But I was the only counselor working the job, and it took more time than most, so I had no real chance to work on setting up opportunities with any girls, especially not the ones that I was interested in.

Of course, working all day with the camp director Carol was not really a hardship, if I'm being honest. Even at forty-one, she filled out the same orange shorts and white Camp Dickinger t-shirts that all the regular counselors wore really well, even if she didn't wear hers as tight as most of the girls did. So yeah, let me be clear: if she actually had been a mom, her picture should have been on the Wikipedia entry for MILF.

But Carol was married, her husband Bob worked at the camp too, and besides, she was such a sweet woman and great boss it always felt pretty skeezy to drool over her bod.

I still had to hide the occasional erection over those two days.

Honestly, a woman with that much charisma and such an outstanding bod would have a hard time not teasing young guys, even if only unintentionally. And I could swear that it wasn't always unintentional. She sure liked to bend over a lot, whether facing me and other guys, or facing away...

Things took an immediate turn for the better the night before we began second session, when our assignments for the next four weeks were posted. The Camp Dickinger day goes as follows: Reveille (yes, we have an actual USMC veteran bugler among our small senior staff), breakfast, three one hour and ten minute periods, and hour and a half for lunch, three more periods, then dinner, evening stuff, and Taps. After Taps, power is cut and everybody mostly just conks out for the night.

Each period, campers go do a different activity, like canoeing, archery, rock climbing, tennis, pottery, swimming. You know, camp stuff. Each week, the worms choose six new activities. We counselors are assigned a single activity for the entire session, usually with one other counselor, depending on the number of campers that can participate at a time. You get a different assignment each session. A few are specialized, and you only get assigned if you have outside training, like horseback. Most activities just require a willing mind and hands to run.

My own personal specialization is riflery, even though as a counselor, I don't actually get to shoot much more than demonstrations. But I'm a really good shot, and I admit to being a show-off. The actual instruction and range safety is handled by a senior staff member named Craig, an Army vet who has about every certification in safety and instruction either the military or the NRA can give. He is fifty-something and looks like he takes a ten mile hike each morning before breakfast. He is a good teacher, hyper safety conscious, and pretty funny when he wants to be... which is seldom.

The group of campers during each period of the day will usually contain both boys and girls, unless it makes sense for it to be a segregated activity, like tennis or volleyball, where there will be periods of boys followed by girls or vice versa. Because of this, counselor pairs are always a guy and a girl. Each session, your activity partner will be the only girl with whom a guy will spend really significant time. Hopefully, you get along. Almost all the time, that happens... and that is all that happens. You are randomly assigned, so chances are, your partner will not be all that attractive to you.

But every so often, you get lucky. You get a partner that you find hot, and that can get interesting. Hopefully, she finds you hot too. My first year as a counselor, I found how frustrating it was when she didn't. My partner for tennis one session had been a second year counselor named Yvette. She was actually French and her family had just immigrated to America. Her English was flawless, but her accent was hopelessly sexy. Oh, she also had really nice, perky tits and didn't feel like she needed a bra, even when coaching tennis. I thought I was in heaven.

But she was thoroughly not attracted to me. She never laughed at my jokes, even the good ones that everyone else thought were funny. She hardly ever even looked at me. It was excruciating. And of course, as arrogant dudes do when they get that completely stonewalled, I decided that she had to be a lesbian. I can be a jerk sometimes. Sue me.

Needless to say, I was in agony the following year when another counselor named Duane, who had ended up attending the same university as she did that fall, came back the next year and described to me in horrifying detail just exactly how not lesbian Yvette was... I may have cried when I heard what she had done to Duane with those lips.

All three sessions my second year as counselor, my female partners were all not only not Oh Please Yeses, they were each an outright No. That is actually rare at Camp Dickinger. As I said before, Carol seems to make a direct effort to ensure her staff are all pretty attractive. It looks good in the brochures, I guess. And to be honest, all three of those girls being Nos was a matter of taste. You might have found any or all of them to eminently doable. They just weren't giving me the instinct to chase.

But the second session of this year, I finally hit the jackpot. It was my turn to do riflery as my activity, and lo and behold, my partner was going to be Elaine Another third year counselor like myself, I'd been drooling over thoughts of her ever since we met. She wore her dirty blonde hair cut very short in back above her neck, and still pretty short over the rest of her head, though with a sexy little sweep down over her left brow. She had dark blue eyes and a dazzling smile that lit them up often. Her body was fit and toned nicely from all the work she put in as a distance runner. She had smallish, but perfectly shaped breasts. I thought they were nice, but she evidently wasn't that proud of them, since she was not a member of the camp's too-tight t-shirt brigade. On the other hand, she did wear her shorts tight, very tight in fact, and very short. I considered this to be a public service, as the girl had amazingly long, softly muscular, and smoothly shaped legs, topped by one of the best asses I had ever beheld. It was actually pretty petite, but in comparison to the rest of her greyhound frame, it was deliciously curvy. And you could tell just by looking at it move in her shorts that it was firm as could be. Like I said, she was a third year counselor, and I swear her ass had gotten significantly better each year I'd known her. If it got any hotter in the future, she might set the woods on fire should she simply take a hike.

I only discovered that she was to be my partner at Riflery when I saw her walking ahead of me along the deeply wooded path to the remote corner of the camp where the range was located. Ordinarily, I'd have rushed to catch up and get re-acquainted, but I liked the view so much, I let the gap close very slowly. Elaine and I had never worked together before, but we had at least said hi a few times, and I had danced with her on Fridays a time or two. I'd have asked her to dance more often, but, well, she was always in demand.

When I finally did catch up, she seemed gratifyingly pleased to see that I would be her partner and we immediately fell into a conversation about who among the campers we might expect to see come out to shoot.

We reached the range a good twenty minutes before the campers would arrive. Craig knew us both, and was glad that he did not have to teach us the safety orientation all over again. Her then proceeded to teach us the safety orientation all over again anyway, because dude is serious about this stuff. I'm okay with that. Then he unlocked the safe and Elaine and I took out the rifles and laid them at the firing positions.

The guns we use are just small-caliber target rifles, bolt-action, with traditional iron sights (no scopes). They would be almost useless for hunting anything bigger than a possum, but they are fun, well-maintained, and extremely accurate. If you miss your target at Camp Dickinger, it is not the gun's fault.

Each period went the same way on each day. Craig would explain the shooting position the campers would use that day, then either Elaine or I would demonstrate it by punching a five round set of holes in a paper target down range, while Craig critiqued our form and our efforts brutally. Then the kids would each get to take a firing position, pick up its respective rifle, and start shooting. They would shoot five rounds, down rifles, open the bolt and ensure that weapons were empty. (How they could be anything but was always a mystery, as we only ever gave them five rounds at a time.) Then Elaine for I would check each one to ensure again that it was empty. Then the campers would all stand up and take a fresh target down to the end of the range to check their used targets and replace them, and return to go another round, repeating until an hour was up. Craig would keep track of the targets that showed a high enough score. If a camper scored high enough, on enough targets in a row, they could earn medals or certifications.

Elaine got to demonstrate for the first period group, a bunch of girls, and I quickly realized that we were going to be competitive between ourselves, because she was quite the shot.

The only real surprise the first week was a freshman female camper who was in the first group after lunch. She was a machine, one of those natural crack shots that just did not miss. I'm pretty sure no camper has ever earned such impressive scores their first week at camp. I think Craig was in love.

Overall, Elaine and I made a great team. We joked around, had fun, watched the worms like hawks to ensure their safety and ours, and I got to enjoy watching Elaine's beautiful form every chance I could steal. By the end of the week, I was pretty sure that I had caught her checking me out too, so things were looking very good.

That weekend, I got a call from my father. It was nothing bad, Mom hadn't relapsed or anything. She and he had stumbled on a business opportunity they thought I would be interested in. It would only take about two million bucks, and I could have afforded it on my own, even without the help they were offering. (I was also a camper, remember? I'm a bit rich myself.)

I wasn't going to say yes without a visit and a good examination of the books, but I knew in my heart that there was a good chance I was going to try to make this work.

Carol had given me privacy for the call and asked me if all was okay when I stepped out of her office. I told her it was, but added, "You know how we talked about me maybe coming back for a fourth year next summer?"

"I'm going to have to fill another counselor slot, aren't I?" Carol asked glumly.

"Yeah."

As I walked back to the event, excited about the sudden opportunity, but a little melancholy about essentially handing in my notice on the spur of the moment, I realized that the next two months would be my last at Camp Dickinger. I resolved to make the most of them.

The Monday of the second week, Craig decided to start the fresh group of kids shooting from the prone position, where the shooter lies on his or her belly and braces the rifle on the ground. It is far and away the most stable position and the kids should've been the most accurate with it. We had skipped it entirely the first week because we had so many kids who had shot at camp before. This week, we had lots of noobs. Elaine and I traded off demonstrating at the start of each period in the morning, me, then her, then me again. But in the afternoon, Craig had me do the demo all three periods. It was unusual, but hey, more rounds for me, right?

The next day, Craig announced he had been dissatisfied with the efforts of the day before, and we would stick with prone. This wasn't unusual. Craig was often dissatisfied with people's efforts... What was unusual was that Craig again had me demonstrate prone position all three morning periods.

Elaine had been a little jealous the previous afternoon, but now she was genuinely pissed. After the third period, Craig would always lock up the guns securely, then hop in his truck and go eat lunch at the diner in the nearby town where his girlfriend worked. Elaine and I helped with putting away the rifles, then once he was gone, we policed the brass from the area, and would then head back to the chow hall for lunch.

That Tuesday, Elaine was uninterested in picking up expended shells. She and I were going to have a 'discussion', apparently.

"What the fuck is Craig's problem?" she demanded as the truck disappeared down the service road. "You have now demoed seven times a row. What are you, teacher's pet?"

The last thing I wanted was Elaine to be mad at me. Even worse, I kind of thought that I knew why Craig was having me do all the demos all of a sudden. Watching Elaine bend over in her desultory efforts to collect stray brass that the worms had missed pretty much confirmed my suspicions.

She kept badgering me, and at last she got in my face suddenly and asked, "Look, I'm doing all the talking. Do you know why he's doing this?"

I was startled and accidentally answered honestly. "Um, I think so..."

"You do?!? Why?"

Fuck. That had been a mistake. I did not want to answer, for obvious reasons, but I also do not like to lie.

"You are a distraction," I said at last. "And you know how much Craig wants everybody focused."

"A distraction? What the frick do you mean?"

I looked into her angry eyes and decided to just rip the bandaid off and get it over with. "Elaine, when you lie down on the mat there in front of everybody, nobody is paying attention to anything but your ass."

"Fuck. You!" she snorted. "My ass isn't that great."

It was like a dam had burst inside me. "You know damned well it is," I replied recklessly.

"Come on Casper, I see you checking out my ass all the time, and you seem to manage to function normally."

"Yeah, but with you lying there like that, everybody is distracted, all at the same time... even Craig, I'm pretty sure. And I think that worries him."

"You are telling me that my ass is a fucking safety hazard?" Elaine practically yelled.

"Yes!" I blurted hotly in response, before I could stop myself.

Her mouth just hung open in shock at my effrontery. Really, the balls on me to say that to her face! Fuck Craig for getting me into this position, I fumed. Elaine took an angry half step toward me and I flinched back involuntarily.

And her open mouth twitched. Her eyes flashed, or maybe twinkled.

"I still find this hard to believe," she said, suddenly calm. She turned and took a step to the mat lying on the firing position just a few feet from where I stood uncertainly. Then she bent and lowered herself to lie on the mat in a deliberately sinuous motion until she lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows. She cocked her knee out a little, as a shooter would to stabilize herself, which opened her thighs just a few inches...

She looked up at me, then down over her shoulder at herself. I just looked at that ass. I couldn't help myself. "So, this is what a safety hazard looks like," she mused. She looked back at me again. "My eyes are up here," she said evilly. My eyes snapped up to hers and she smiled.

"I don't get why I'm so distracting," Elaine said in a little girl voice. "I mean, what are you thinking about that has you so distracted?" She looked down over her shoulder at her now slightly wiggling bum again, and my eyes followed hers. She chuckled, and went on in a suddenly lower voice. "I'll bet I know what you are thinking about; what you want to do. You want to come lie on top of me. You want to take whatever that is that is swelling inside your shorts right now and press it against my firm little backside, don't you?" she practically purred. "You want to rub it up and down, right here," she went on, reaching back behind her to trace a fingertip up and down the back seam of those tight, tight shorts, following the delightful path between her achingly enticing glutes.

She looked up at me again and asked sternly, "Don't you?"

I could only gulp and nod my head, not really believing what was happening.

Elaine smiled. "Well, come on then."

I was stunned, and frozen in place. With a will, I forced myself into motion and stepped toward her.

"Wait!" she said. Fuck. Had I waited too long and the feeling moment had passed? "Take off your pants," she ordered, instead of telling me to back off.

Wow. "Drop trou?" I asked, wanting to be sure I heard correctly.

"Come on, Casper. I want to see what you are going to rub on me, you know?"

"Seriously? Here?"

"We have more than an hour before Craig gets back, and longer than that before any campers will," she said, her breath a little shallow now. "If you show me yours, maybe I'll show you mine..."

In a flash, I had tugged my shorts and underwear off. My cock had not fully caught up with events, but was getting up to speed rapidly. Elaine looked intently at it as it swiftly rose to full attention. Before she changed her mind about... well, anything, I knelt and lowered myself over her back. I braced myself so as not to put my whole weight on her lithe body, but I let my cock press hard into the orange polyester-coated crevasse of her backside. She shivered a little as the length of my shaft nestled down atop her.

Publius68
Publius68
2,519 Followers
12