All Comments on 'Camp Counselors Ch. 02: Elaine'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

So very hot!

Oddly enough, though the sex was spectacular, it was the description of camp that brought back the fondest memories.

In the mid 60’s I attend a two week summer camp for two years when I was 9 and 10. Unlike your silver spoon camp, this was a YMCA camp for Chicago city kids. But the curricula was almost identical. Our counselors (who might have been college kids or late HS kids - they seemed so old to us!) slept in our cabin and the activities were exactly the same.

The only difference is that the camp was only nominally co-ed. There was a girl’s camp, but on the other side of the lake - so there was little intercourse (pun intended).

I certainly had no sexual awakening there, but it opened my city boy eyes to some things I’d never experienced:

1. Horsemanship: As a city boy I’d never seen an animal bigger than a dog, but the horses enthralled me! I signed up for every equine session.

2. Riflery: My father was a Korean war veteran who despised me having any toy guns or anything of the sort. Too many of his friends had died there. But I found those little .22 bolt action rifles (even before the Ruger 10/22 had been developed) a wonderful tool to hone one’s dedication. I eventually won some of the marksmanship medals.

Later life?

I became a performer in a show that paid me to become a level 3 Dressage rider.

Through much theatrical experience I am a major weapons supplier and instructor for theatre and film weaponry.

Yes, I really loved camp. Thanks for that trip down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise again.

But the sex continues to start to abruptly. Why no touching of her ass before she offered to let him hump it? Why no discussion about whether he was enjoying playing with it? Would he like to put his hands in her shorts and play with it? Would he like to see it? Why wouldn't he try to finger her asshole? Her reaction?

Over too soon.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun to read how the US has these sort of camps (as far as I know there are none in Australia run as these do)

The buildup to the sex is fun and the writing is engaging and holds ones interest until the sex scenes

Ryan from Oz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES