Camp Counselors Ch. 02: Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," I grunted, unable to keep my hips from bucking at least a little.

"Hmmm?" murmured Elaine in contented inquiry, her ass rocking gently against my squirming cock.

"I can't see your ass any more, but it is still very distracting," I said, my voice tightly under control.

"I guess that you will just have to suffer then," she chuckled. My body suffered all right, from deliciously excruciating tingles sparking throughout me, emanating from where my cock happily rested. I contemplated how little the fabric was that separated us right there.

"Wait!" I exclaimed suddenly. "You said that if I showed you mine, you'd show me yours!" I notably did not remove my penis from where it rested. In fact, I pressed it harder downward.

"I said that I might show you mine!" Elaine laughed.

"No fair!" I said, loading all my weight on one arm so I could tickle her under her armpit with the other. She squirmed and giggled at the torment, which did wonderful things for how her ass wriggled under my cock.

"Oh very well. You are right, it is only fair," she said gaily. "But you will have to get off of me for a minute!"

"Damn," I grumbled. "Now I have a quandary." Moving was not appealing.

Elaine twisted her neck to look up at me. "Just for a minute," she said huskily.

At these words, I popped up and to the side of her on my knees. Elaine lifted her hips upward, her magnificent ass arching upward like a cathedral dome. Her hands reached for her hips and slowly slid her camp uniform shorts downward to her knees. She wore no fucking underwear at all. I guess she didn't want to risk any panty lines showing on those hyper tight shorts. I was certainly not complaining.

She sank back down to lie on her belly, and I could only kneel there and appreciate the sight below me. Her ass was a smooth, perfect arch... petite, yet somehow filling my vision. Each mesmerizing cheek was smooth and soft, with just a slight indentation in its curves, reflecting the incredible muscle tone she possessed. Two significant dimples adorned the small of her back, right above her glutes, drawing the gaze and inducing a desire to somehow fall into their shallow, enticing hollows. She was developing some enchanting tan lines, reflecting the shape of her bathing suit during swim times, but damned if it wasn't clear that when she had first arrived at camp, every inch of that mesmerizing ass had been thoroughly, deeply, richly tanned. After five weeks, she still had traces of that beautiful color. My mind reeled at the thought of her regularly tanning in the nude.

"Ahem," she observed drily, kicking the shorts from her ankles. "I thought you were covering up my distracting nature?"

My cock ached, it was so hard. I immediately straddled her again and lowered myself just as before. Only this time, there was no cloth in between us. The raging hardness of my shaft settled between the warm, smooth, muscular cheeks below me. We both groaned involuntarily, the groans slowly melding into mutual sighs.

I could not restrain myself. The little pulses I had let my hips do before became long strokes, the length of my shaft sliding smoothly along her buns. Elaine drove her forehead down into the mat, moaning herself.

"I swear," I grunted, "this is the best dry hump in human history. No," I contradicted myself enthusiastically, "it is the best dry hump in human imagination!"

Elaine just giggled in response and rocked her hips side to side to add even more stimulation to that which was already torturing my dick. Then she froze and commanded, "Stop! Just... hold still for a little." I did, baffled. "I can't take this any more," she gasped beneath me. Before I could become crestfallen, she went on. "I can't just grind with you. Slide down and fucking fuck me."

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Fuck. Me." Elaine ground out between her teeth, "I'm on the pill. Just fuck me. Now. Do I have to argue with you?"

"No!" I exclaimed. "No, you do not!"

I slid backward until my cock dropped from atop her ass down between her thighs. She tilted her hips upward and I greedily pressed back forward. My cock bumped swiftly in to the sodden mass of closely trimmed pubic hair covering her pussy. The tip tingled as I slid it back and forth, until it began to naturally nestle down between her labia. Feeling me in place, Elaine groaned in invitation.

I kept wiggling forward, entering her slowly. As slowly as I could. We both hissed and groaned with the sensation of my sliding into her, a fraction of an inch at a time. When I could press no further in, I paused for just a moment, before I began to withdraw and re-enter, still slowly, but much faster than before.

Before I could even get into a rhythm, Elaine groaned, "Deeper! You can go deeper!" She was right. Fucking her like this, lying flat on the mat was so fucking erotic, but the angle clearly wasn't the best for deep penetration. I grasped her hips and pulled upward as I worked myself up onto my knees. She left her face pressed against the mat.

Now I could drive every inch I had to offer into her. As I pumped in and out, whether it was the extra inch and a little more that I could now bury inside her, or the improved angle, I did not know, but I heard an immediate squeal of delight at the change.

As for me, I now was in a position to grab a tight hold on the ass that started all this and massaged it eagerly as I fucked Elaine. Her backside really was a work of art, and with her muscles flexed like this, it was hard as stone but somehow also soft and warm as a pillow on the floor by a roaring fire.

"Am I... still... a distraction?" gasped Elaine below me, in between grunts forced from her mouth by my repeated thrusts. Her ass really was still distracting me, which was a good thing. Otherwise, I might have spooged spectacularly, embarrassingly, early. Her tight little pussy was so hot and inviting, my cock screamed in agonized pleasure with each thrust.

"You are the most distracting thing on Earth," I gasped in response. "And I'm going to distract your brains out in return."

Elaine actually looked at her watch. "Good! But, we still have at least thirty minutes until Craig gets back, so take your time."

My belly slapped against her buttocks with each thrust, making a meaty thwack. This was so worth missing lunch for, even if it was Taco Tuesday.

My dick was throbbing... too hard and much too soon. To extend the bliss, I froze my hips with my cock fully impaled within Elaine. I leaned over her and nibbled at her neck. That neck was long to begin with, and with the way she had shorn her hair almost to the skin at the base of her skull, it looked even longer. From this angle, as I held her amazing hips, her neck was incredibly appetizing. We both panted as I ran my teeth softly over her nape, each of us regaining control.

Elaine caught her breath first, swallowed audibly, and growled, "Okay Mister, we will have plenty of opportunities to do this again, and you can show me then how long you can go, but right now I just need to come, really, really badly. Please just keep fucking me until we both just lose our minds!"

Who was I to resist such a plea? I resumed thrusting... hard. The break had let me catch my breath, but I knew I was still close, and whatever Elaine said, I didn't want to come that fast. To try to change things up, I froze in place, dug my fingers into her hips and began to pull her back onto and off of my stationary dick.

If I thought that this would extend things, I was wrong. Elaine seemed to find this modus operandi very much to her liking and soon she was slamming herself backwards onto my cock, and I was just holding onto her hips for stability... and for dear life, really.

She had wanted to go ahead and come, and that she did... in spades. She squealed a high-pitched cry that made me glad the range was so far from the rest of camp. She slammed back against me, burying me deep inside herself while my cock felt her inner muscles clamp down spasmodically. She slammed into me again and I felt a second wave of joy rage through her. She sagged forward slightly, but I was having none of that. I might have wanted to go longer, but my dick informed me in no uncertain terms that it was coming right then, come hell or high water. I slammed myself forward into her vag as hard as I could, driving her up along the mat. A couple of weeks' worth of blue balls since my night with Lisa emptied themselves inside Elaine in a single, mighty rush. I gasped out an incoherent gurgle of word salad that even I did not understand as I came, and I felt Elaine spasm once more beneath me in response to my climax as it filled her.

We rolled over on our sides together, my cock still buried in her, but so mightily spent it was already softening.

"You know we missed Taco Tuesday," muttered Elaine exhaustedly.

I couldn't even answer. I could barely catch my breath, and besides, I was too consumed with the thought that I must be setting some kind of record for most sex without ever taking off my shirt.

----------

Thanks for continuing with this story, and to those of you who have read my other, previous works. Please rate this entry, and I especially would like your comments! The next session of camp should be here before you know it.

12