Camp Counselors on Day Off

Story Info
Pressure to experiment takes Sydney out of her comfort zone.
9.8k words
4.51
21k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever thought about the number of songs that we sing, as a camp, with the campers, at song sessions, that mention sex?" Gwen posed the question to the small group of people hanging out on the lawn at Center Camp after the campers were in bed. They had a few hours off each night, after lights out, before they had to be back in their cabins with their campers for the night. The group sat spread out on the grass in partial darkness.

"I've never stopped to compile a comprehensive list," Frank leaned back on his hands, his legs crossed, Gwen's head resting over his ankles where she lay on the grass. "But I always thought that line in Brown Eyed Girl, you know 'making love in the green grass, behind the stadium with you' was not really meant for all ages." A couple of heads nodded in agreement.

"That's not even that bad!" Ezra laughed, his elbows on his knees. "Jack and Diane, the part where she sits on his lap and he's got a hand between her knees."

"Ariel, the Dean Friedman song, you know, 'I found the softness of her mouth, we made love, the bombs bursting in air,'" Alexis quoted.

"Yeah, that's the one that made me think of it tonight," Gwen nodded. "My eight-year-old campers are belting this thing out, no idea what's going on."

"The hand between the knees doesn't have to be in a dirty way," Sydney sat up, putting her knees together. "It could just be something like this," she demonstrated with her hands literally wedged between the knees. Ezra guffawed loudly.

"Why don't you come 'ere Syd and I'll show you where his hand is," he beckoned her over, flexing an index finger in her direction. Sydney rolled her eyes, folding her elbows over her knees and resting her chin on her arms.

"It's not as if we're singing something like... Prince's Erotic City." She was met with blank stares all around. Ezra narrowed his eyes at her.

"I don't know that one," Josh confessed. "How does it go?"

"Oh, umm... it's just loaded..." Sydney blushed, sorry that she brought it up. "We can fuck until the dawn," she sang quietly "makin' love till cherry's gone," eyebrows went up and Gwen's mouth actually hung open. "Erotic city, can't you see. Fuck so pretty, you and me," she finished the verse, her eyes scanning the group.

"Oh my God, that's..." Gwen shook her head.

"Scandalous?" Frank offered. A few people chuckled.

"I think that's the first time I've ever heard you say fuck," Ezra smirked.

That was probably true, it wasn't a word that rolled off the tongue easily for Sydney. If she ever cursed, her go-to was usually 'shit,' and even then, it was frequently diverted into a "sh... oot" instead.

"Do you have that on tape or something? I'd like to hear it sometime," Frank requested.

"No," Sydney shook her head. "My brother had it on some mixtape years ago. That's when I heard it."

They've all known each other before this summer, some of them have been coming back to Camp Ceder Creek for years, since they were campers themselves, but Sydney and Frank had a bit of an intimate history. They had dated for nearly a year at the end of high school and into their freshman year in college. It wasn't just a camp romance, which was common and ended with the end of the camp season, as everyone went back to college. They both lived in New York City then and had actually dated 'in real life,' as everyone from Ceder Creek referred to life outside of camp. They were just friends now, on good terms, and Frank was with Gwen this summer.

She didn't have any hard feelings or jealousy about it. She hadn't known Gwen as long as some of the other people here, she didn't come to Ceder Creek as a camper, but she joined the staff a couple of summers ago and she was a good friend now. She had actually invited Sydney to spend the day off with her, at her parents' house, which was just about an hour away from camp. They got three full days off per month, 5 pm to 5 pm the following day, when they could go off camp and spend their time however they pleased.

They sat at the long wooden table in the Arts and Crafts Shack while Gwen helped one of her campers get started on a lanyard box stitch. The little girl watched Gwen's hands carefully as she manipulated the plastic laces.

"My parents aren't actually going to be there, they are on vacation, on an Alaskan Cruise, so we'd have the house to ourselves. We'll pick up some snacks and booze, sleep late, lounge by the pool, it will be great." Gwen tried to convince her. Sydney carefully sorted through beads on a paper plate.

"I don't know, it's just..." she made a face. "I don't want to be a third wheel. It'll be weird. You should just enjoy your day with Frank and I will figure out something else to do."

"Ezra's coming too. You won't be a third wheel at all," Gwen assured her. "He didn't even hesitate to accept the invitation. He totally doesn't care about being a third wheel or anything like that. He's just up for the good time. You should come." Gwen made a pleading face.

This idea made her feel simultaneously more and less comfortable. Not being the extra, non-coupled person was good, but being there with another guy seemed awkward, like they would be expected to hook up too. Ezra was definitely attractive, tall, and lean with a gorgeous, dimpled smile, but he wasn't exactly her type. She's known him since they were ten or so, they both came back to camp every summer for over ten years now, and he was rather cocky and overconfident, which seemed to rub Sydney the wrong way. It didn't matter that much as long as they just stayed friends, but she imagined finding him insufferable as a boyfriend.

"There's tons of room. My brother's room is basically a guest room at this point, he hasn't lived there in years, and there's a whole little suite on the first floor where my grandma stays when she visits. You can take that, have your own bathroom," Gwen offered. Her camper took over the lanyard and Gwen went back to the beaded bracelet she was making.

"Maybe," Sydney sighed, still feeling reservations for some reason.

"No maybe, you gotta come. What are you gonna do otherwise? Where are you gonna go? Bum around camp by yourself all day?" Gwen was well aware of the fact that Sydney didn't have a car. She didn't even have a driver's license. Growing up in NYC left her with little reason to learn how to drive. She's been taking the subway and buses by herself since she was about twelve and could go anywhere in the city without the added burden of looking for parking.

"Ok," she conceded, without looking up at her friend.

"Yay! Bring a bathing suit!" Gwen seemed really excited.

****

Sydney sat upfront with Gwen, fiddling with the knob to pick up an acceptable radio station on the ancient radio in Gwen's 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass. She found one playing Hootie and the Blowfish and the girls immediately picked up singing along to the lyrics of I Only Wanna Be With You. Ezra and Frank exchanged a look in the back seat. Frank shrugged, joining in with the song. Ezra joined in on the next one, when What Would You Say, a Dave Matthew's song, came on. They lost the station about fifteen minutes out from Gwen's house.

Gwen suggested they stop to pick up pizza and beer on their way to the house. They pulled into the parking lot of a small strip mall and split up, the guys going over to the liquor store while Gwen and Sydney went into the pizza place.

"So, as a man who's been there and done that, what do you think are my chances of hooking up with Sydney tonight?" Ezra asked Frank as they perused the refrigerated case in the back. Frank gave him a look.

"I'd say slim to moderate at best," Frank grabbed a six-pack of Honey Brown and a six-pack of Yuengling from the case.

"That's harsh man," Ezra frowned at him.

"She's..." he stopped to think about it for a moment, about how to describe her. "Not shy exactly, she's not quiet, you know, but like... reserved when it comes to... fooling around."

"Right, I can see that," Ezra agreed.

"She takes time to warm up to things. You're not gonna get anywhere in one night. You might be able to lay some groundwork down, but she's unlikely to actually do much on the first go," Frank explained.

"How long did it take you?" Ezra eyed the tequila on the shelf to his right, picking up the bottle and checking it out. Frank didn't reply right away. He was making a face when Ezra looked up at him.

"I didn't sleep with Sydney." Ezra's eyebrow cocked.

"You guys were together for nearly a year," he examined his friend's face. "Are you shitting me?"

"Nah," Frank shook his head. "We were eighteen. She wasn't ready for that."

"She's not... still..." he trailed off, waiting for Frank to catch on. Frank was still close friends with Sydney, he definitely knew a lot more about her personal life than Ezra did. They kept in touch and saw each other 'in real life' too, not just at camp. Frank's eyebrows lifted.

"No, no she's not. Just you know, like I said, reserved, takes time."

It was like a challenge slapping Ezra in the face, to get her to loosen up and unwind. He could do it, he thought to himself. He could seduce Sydney.

They were spread out in Gwen's backyard with the pizza and the beer. Everyone changed into their swimsuits and Ezra found himself examining the difference between Gwen and Sydney. Both girls put on bikinis. Gwen's was the kind with ties around her neck and back, with bright pink hibiscus flowers. The triangle pieces of cloth served to cover her modestly sized breasts but didn't appear to offer any sort of support. Sydney's bikini top looked more like a bra, coming up over her shoulders and back towards a clasp. Her breasts, larger than Gwen's, sat up and together, suggesting that the top was actually holding them up for her. She wore a loose-fitting tank top over the bikini though, tied in a knot above one hip, revealing just a strip of belly above her bikini bottoms.

Gwen had brought out a boombox and had some mixtape playing at a background volume. They had beer with the pizza, but afterward, switched to mixing tequila with either coke or ginger ale. Gwen lit tiki torches around the pool area as well as a bunch of citronella candles. Sydney had taken her tank top off when she went into the pool, showing off a bit more of her body. Her breasts looked fantastic in that bikini top, lifted and pushed together, with cleavage that begged to be titty fucked. He went into the water with her, hoping the cold would pull him back from the hardon that was rapidly forming. Sydney floated on her back in the semi-darkness while Ezra stood to the side watching her. He wanted to reach out and touch her but didn't want to spook her too early, it would ruin the rest of the night.

"This is just stunning to watching," he told her as she floated close to him. She turned her head to look at him, then righted herself, standing up in the pool. She asked him to repeat what he had said and he did.

"Ha! What, me floating?" She seemed disbelieving.

"Yeah," he leaned his elbows back on the edge of the pool. "You're really beautiful," he told her. It wasn't a lie. He may have been trying to get into her pants, but Sydney was also objectively beautiful. Her body was toned and athletic looking, her hips flared out the perfect amount, she had a fantastic set of breasts and a taut belly. Her dark hair was sleeked back in a ponytail that hung down just past her shoulders and her eyes seemed to shine brightly in the darkness.

"Thanks," she smirked, placing her hands on her waist and popping out a hip.

"You're not gonna return the compliment," he winked at her.

"Is that what you're doing, fishing for compliments?" She chuckled.

"No, just enjoying the view," he looked her up and down and she seemed tense under his gaze. Her arms went to hug herself around her chest. He wanted to step closer and pull her arms out of the way but resisted. She flashed him half a smile, then got out of the pool, pulling on her tanktop again.

It was a hot night with barely a breeze and coming out of the pool didn't feel too cold. Ezra went right to the table with the drinks, pouring himself another. He glanced over to where Gwen sat in Frank's lap on the pool lounge and then over to Sydney, arranging herself on the towel.

"What is the wildest thing that you've ever done while drunk?" Ezra directed his grin towards Frank and Gwen, though he glanced at Sydney out of the corner of his eye.

"Oh my God, I'm terrible! I've done a lot of dumb things," Gwen laughed.

"But there is a difference between dumb and wild," Ezra explained. He took his glass over to Sydney's lounge and sat at the foot of it, next to her legs. "Let me give you an example. A dumb thing that I did when I was drunk was drive. Luckily, I haven't actually gotten into any accidents, but obviously, it was a dumb thing to do. But a wild thing that I've done while drunk was..." he paused to think, "I've streaked in front of a sorority house while they were having a party." He shrugged, grinning. Gwen giggled. He looked over to Sydney who rolled her eyes at him, but she did have a small smile on her face while she did.

"You are far too eager to whip your junk out," Frank commented.

"I'm just comfortable with myself," Ezra ran a hand through his hair.

"Ok, ok, I've done stuff like that too," Gwen agreed and all eyes turned to her. "I've totally whipped my boobs out at a party while drunk. Did a little 'rate the titties' contest."

"Seriously?" Frank seemed surprised looking at her.

"Yeah," Gwen was grinning, no hint of embarrassment on her face. "It's not a big deal."

"Would you whip them out now?" Ezra cocked his head to the side. Gwen's eyes moved up and to the side, considering it. "I mean, the only person here who hasn't seen your boobs yet is Sydney." It was common knowledge that he and Gwen had hooked up last summer. It wasn't a prolonged summer relationship like what she and Frank had now, it was just a one-and-done, but the fact remained that he'd seen her breasts.

"I've seen her boobs," Sydney piped in, blushing. Ezra felt his cock twitch at her announcement. "I mean, she changed into that bathing suit right in front of me earlier." Gwen giggled then took a sip of her drink.

"That's awesome! So," he looked back towards Gwen, "you'd have no issue with whipping off your top right now and hanging out topless? Especially since we've all seen your boobs anyway?"

"Sure," Gwen shrugged, then her hands went behind her as she undid the ties of her bikini top and let it fall into her lap. She put her arms up in the air once her breasts were exposed, and did a little shake. "Woo!" Her breasts weren't really big enough to show much movement when she did that. There was a slight sway side to side. They were distinctly paler than the area outside of her suit but very pleasant to look at.

"You're gonna put Frank's eye out with those," Sydney commented. Everyone laughed. Indeed, Gwen's nipples were hard and pointed and Frank's face was fairly close.

"But what a way to go," Frank grinned, looking right at them with unabashed admiration.

"So, is that the wildest thing that you've ever done while drunk?" Ezra came back to the topic of conversation they were previously on. "The titty rating contest?" Gwen narrowed her eyes thinking. Her index finger tapped on her bottom lip.

"Probably, but..." they all waited with anticipation for what she was going to say. "As part of the contest, they didn't just look at them, the 'judges,' she used air quotes "got to feel them too. So I had like... five pairs of hands work over my boobs that night."

"Oh geez," the comment came from Sydney. Ezra looked over at her and she seemed decidedly mortified at the idea.

"Work them over how?" Frank was looking up at her face and the look on his wasn't one of jealousy. He seemed turned on and wanting to hear more about guys touching Gwen. Ezra definitely liked the direction that this was taking. This definitely had the potential to loosen things up.

"Umm... you know, they kinda cupped them like this," she demonstrated with both hands on her breasts, "and tweaked the nipples a little like this," she demonstrated again. Frank was biting his lip, no doubt wishing that it was his hands on her breasts instead of her own. Ezra checked Sydney's reaction. She had a neutral expression on her face, as if Gwen wasn't sitting there topless, fondling her own breasts.

****

Yes, this was a little weird, though she wasn't entirely surprised that Gwen felt this comfortable topless. Earlier in the night, when they changed into their bathing suits in Gwen's room, Sydney had switched out her bra for her bikini top discretely underneath her tank top then changed her bottoms in the bathroom, since she had to use it anyway. Gwen didn't hesitate to get completely naked in front of her, continuing to talk the entire time, completely unperturbed.

The way Frank was eyeing her now, it looked like he wanted to put his mouth right over her nipples, right there in front of them. His eyes looked hungry and he was biting his lip, as if keeping himself away from doing something.

"Hey, let me refresh everyone's drinks," Ezra announced, grabbing her glass from where it sat on the ground next to her lounge. He held his and her glasses in his left hand and picked up Frank and Gwen's glasses with his right, carrying them over to the table to play bartender. "So what's the wildest thing you've ever done drunk, Frank?"

"I'm not very wild," Frank chuckled. "Let's see... I've done a keg stand once."

"Who hasn't?" Ezra asked rhetorically, rolling his eyes.

"I haven't," Sydney and Gwen both readily admitted, nearly in unison. Gwen giggled, looking at Sydney.

"Well, what have you done?" Ezra's face turned to Sydney. He had a smug grin on his face and she felt some sort of flutter in her belly at his words. She was getting the feeling he was coming on to her tonight and she hasn't made up her mind how she felt about this.

"I don't really do wild," she admitted.

"But do you wish you did?" He winked at her. Sydney bit her lip, her eyes connecting with Ezra's. There was definite mischief in them and it scared her.

"No, I'm good," her head shook slightly.

"Ok, so you don't do wild, but everyone has their own personal wildest moment, right?" Gwen leaned her elbows forward on her knees, which had the effect of pushing her breasts together and forward. Everyone's eyes seemed to be automatically drawn to them as she spoke. "So like what's the most exciting drunk thing you did?"

"Ok, so this one time," Sydney sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the launge onto the ground, "some of my friends and I went to a comedy show in this little theatre in the village and there was a band playing there, three youngish guys. They were cute. My friend Leslie wanted to meet them, so we stayed after the show and waited for them to come out and we started talking to them." She noticed that Ezra was watching her with interest, his head cocked to the side. "They invited us out to a bar with them and we went. Now, this was a while ago, we weren't 21 yet, but the guys totally were. They were like in their mid-twenties. So we went out with these guys from the band and we stayed out till the last call. One of the guys told this story about how a prostitute in Amsterdam peed on him." She smiled, remembering the night.

"So what happened?" Ezra brought the refilled glasses back. "Did you go home with one of the guys from the band?"

"No," she shook her head. "I took the train home at 4 am. That was basically it."

"I think Syd just took us in with a shaggy dog story," Frank announced.

"That's all I have, guys," she concluded. Ezra came to sit next to her, uncomfortably close.

"I think we need to turn this thing around for Sydney. Add some excitement into her life," Ezra looked right at her and she moved away.